The Wolf, The Lion, and The D...

By PhoenixWolf7Fox

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that... More

Ch.1 The Best Day Ever
Ch.2 Welcome To Beacon
Ch.3 A Minor Hiccup
Ch.4 Painting The Town
Ch.5 Extracurricular
Ch.6 Burning The Candle
Ch.7 Dance Dance
Ch.9 Search and Destroy
Ch.10 Mountain Glenn
Ch.11 No Brakes
Ch.12 Breach

Ch.8 Field Trip

23 0 0
By PhoenixWolf7Fox

3rd Pov

Inside Ozpin's office, with General James Ironwood and Glynda Goodwitch keeping the headmaster company.

Ironwood: "They were here..." (raising his voice) "Ozpin, they were here!"

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda: "We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James."

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!"

Meanwhile

The following morning after the dance and the unknown infiltration, Brisa, Raiden and Ruby were summoned by Professor Ozpin to discuss what had happened with, Brisa, Ruby and the unknown assailant. To be honest with himself, Raiden was slightly perplexed as to why he was asked to come as well since he never actually saw the masked woman Brisa and Ruby fought with. So, Brisa, Raiden, and Ruby were on their way to the office by riding on an elevator, but you were experiencing...... "Humane difficulties".

Ruby: "Maybe this one?"

Raiden: "That's... the button for the 24th Floor... We're looking for the highest number, Ruby. How hard could it be?!"

Brisa: "Ugh... Ruby..."

Ruby: "What?"

Raiden: "Do you have to press every single button on the elevator?"

Ruby: "At least I am trying to find our way up there!"

Brisa: "You could've just left that duty to me."

After so many floor stops due to Ruby not pausing even only for a single second to find the right floor, an alert sound plays, signifying that them all had made it up to the top of the tower.

Brisa: "Finally....."

Ozpin: "Come in."

Doing as he said, Brisa pressed a button to open the elevator doors, and Brisa, Raiden and Ruby stepped into Ozpin's office.

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here."

She pauses for a moment before quickly explaining herself.

Ruby: "It wasn't me."

Brisa instantly planted her face in her palm, while Raiden had a sweat-drop demeanour.

Brisa: "Yeah..... Right.."

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming, the three of you. How are you feeling?"

Ruby: "Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three."

Brisa: "Totally fine."

Raiden: "I'm still confused as to why I'm here exactly. I mean, you could've called Josh and Cyra too since they also saw what you and I saw, General. So, why do you want to talk to me?"

Ironwood: "All in due time, Mr Stormwing. Now, Ruby, and Brisa, I feel it's appropriate to let you two know that I think what the of you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress and huntsman is all about. You both recognized a threat. You both took action. And you did the very best you could."

Ruby/Brisa: "Thank you, sir."

Ironwood then turned to Raiden and continued,

Ironwood: "And you, Mr Stormwing. You reacted to the situation self-possessively and didn't let your own emotions cloud your logic. Add the fact that you followed a senior officer's orders without question. You would make a great soldier, and an even great Grimm Huntsman one day."

For some reason, Raiden stiffened momentarily at the sudden mention of being a Grimm. Before they could even suspect what is happening with Raiden's mind, he quickly composed himself and smiled at the general in gratitude.

Raiden: "M-My thanks, General."

Ozpin: "Now, the general here has already informed of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've all rested, we were wondering if either the two of you had anything to add."

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby: "I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked."

The mention of the assailant's clothing lighting up whenever she attacked intrigued Raiden.

Raiden: "So, you're saying she was wearing Dust-infused clothing then?"

Ironwood: "Precisely why we called you here, Mr Stormwing. Ruby told us about the situation briefly last night. We were hoping you might shed some light on the subject since you've been alive for over 500 years."

Glynda: "Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman Brisa and I fought the night we met Ruby."

Raiden: "And embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique, General. It could have been anyone. But..... after the situation in the CCT.... well, I did a little investigating last night, and I found out something very interesting."

Ozpin: "Go on."

Raiden: "So, Ruby, Brisa, you said that the woman vanished, right? Well, my guess is she must have gone somewhere near, so I asked a few guards if they saw anything. Two guards said they thought they saw somebody walk towards the ballroom, but it turned out to be nothing. I had a look around and found this:"

They all turned to Raiden to see him pull a mask out of Brisa's bag, and placed it on the desk.

Raiden: "This is the mask she wore, and it is completely made out of glass. This got me thinking: If she had the ability to change the form of glass, and she was wearing glass or dust-infused clothing, then she could easily have blended in with the party."

Glynda and Ironwood look at each other in amazement.

Brisa: "You got a point there, Raiden. Also, when she was attacking, her weapons seemed to combust every time she changed them into something else. So, I believe that she was using some sort of fire semblance to melt the glass into anything else she wants."

Raiden: "But I'm still at a loss for how she changed her clothes that fast without burning herself....."

Ruby: "Wait."

They all turned to face Ruby as she continues,

Ruby: "You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?"

Ozpin: "It's possible... But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together."

Ruby: "Actually, I... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom."

Brisa and Raiden nearly had to stop the urge from snapping their heads towards Ruby in surprise. The action Ruby took was very risky. The information about the hideout in the Southeast came from the White Fang, and we had no actual evidence to link this crime to them, which could lead to some suspicions. Ruby was feeding the professors a half-truth that could be completely unrelated to the crime.

Ozpin: "Interesting."

Glynda: "I thought you said the intruder never-"

Ozpin: "Thank you for your cooperation, Brisa, Raiden, Ruby. Why don't you all go and spend some time with your teams? You have a big day ahead of you."

Ruby: "Any time."

Brisa: "Sure."

Raiden: "Will do."

Ozpin: "And students, please try and be... discreet about this matter."

Ruby: "Yes sir."

Brisa: "Will do."

Raiden simply nodded, and together, the three walked off into the elevator. When we were all off to our respective dorms, Ironwood and Goodwitch clash words once more,

Ironwood: "Well there we have it. We send as many troops as we can to the southeast, find out exactly what's going on, and eradicate any forces that stand in our way."

Glynda: "Why must your answer to everything involve a triumphant display of military bravado!? You treat every situation like it's a contest of measuring di-!"

Before Glynda could even finish her words of swearing, Ozpin interrupted her.

Ozpin: "Glynda!"

Glynda: "Well, he does."

Ozpin: "She's right. As much as I too would love to end this situation once and for all, we must remember that this may go beyond Vale. Beyond Beacon. And if this truly is part of some master plan for which we know not the final move, we mustn't be so bold. Nor can we risk the spread of panic."

Ironwood: "I have served you faithfully for years... but if you mean to tell me that your plan is to really hold the defences, and wait-!"

Ozpin then abruptly stands from his chair at the last word Ironwood just spoke.

Ozpin: "It is not! You're a general, James. So tell me, when you prepare to go to war, which do you send in first? The flag bearers, or the scouts? Just so you know, James, my friend is already doing the work for you."

Timeskip

Ruby went back to her dorm, while Brisa and Raiden had arrived back at the dorm room and opened the door to the room. Brisa and Raiden were both surprised to see a large box with a floral symbol imprinted at the sides that stood five feet in height that nearly took up half the space inside the dorm room. Cyra and Josh, we're piling up their things to make some space for the enormous box, and by the looks of it, it seems to have been delivered by mail.

Brisa: "What in Grimm's claw is that?!"

Josh: "Don't ask me. Mailmen delivered it a while ago for Cyra. They even gave me and Cyra some boxes and a couple of letters."

Cyra: "Looks like my family sent them to me. Ooh! I was sent some mangos! Yum!"

Josh: "Well, I got some invitation letters from my recent gigs, that I am still going to read right now!"

And in an instant, Josh lay down on his bed as he starts opening the envelopes that contained his letters. Cyra begins to read hers, Josh gazed at Brisa above his letter.

Josh: "By the way, Cap. Your's is already on your bed."

Brisa: "Thanks, Josh."

She went over to her bed to find some boxes and letters written and sent by the doctor, her aunts and uncles and her mother. Her mother sent some picture frames of Brisa and her entire family in it. She smiled at the memories before she placed them on her nightstand. Brisa's half-sister sent her some sweet delicacies that smelled like apples and watermelons, which found Cyra very alluring to eat. And finally, her mail from her dad. He sent her an envelope with his letter inside it alongside a small, long, rectangular box fit for a necklace to be put in. She tore the envelope open as she read the words in her mind while trying not to mind the noisy ruckus Cyra is making to pry open the box.

_______________

Bri,

How have you been? Are the others treating you well there? I hope so. I figured it's by time I give you this. Inside the box is your necklace that I kept. Your mother wanted you to have it. It served and protected me well during the dangerous missions I took. I'm hoping it could give you the same thing it did as it did for me. Note that whenever you're wearing this, Sorry for the selection and not being there hope you're doing well.

Be safe,

Dad

Brisa smiled at the letter as she placed it on the bed, and began opening the box with excitement, only to be flabbergasted at what she saw inside it. It is a necklace alright, but there was something in the necklace. It was made out of gold with two wolves. The symbol on the necklace bore the same half mark on her left hand. Quickly taking a glance from her teammates, she took the necklace from the box and wore it inside her clothes. Just then, Cyra exclaimed in surprise.

Cyra: "What the?!"

They all turned towards her in surprise, and it soon changed into fascination when we witnessed a fantastic spectacle. Cyra had finally opened the box, only to reveal a very delicate, and intricated, yet slightly messy and incomplete, kitty gym. Inside on one of the top, small condos was a very cute, Black and white, peacefully sleeping, with parchment of some sort hanging on the entrance of the condo the cat was sleeping at.

Brisa: "Who would send a cat and its gym through the mail?"

Cyra: "My mum......"

Cyra took the letter from the top condo and began reading it aloud for them to hear.

______________

Dear Cyra,

Your brother and I will be taking a small vacation with an old friend in Mistral, for the time being, so we won't be pretty much home by then. I'm sending your cat Bandit, for you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food he should need, along with his Cat gym. I could've sent your dog, with Bandit, but she won't leave your room. Believe me, we tried everything to get her out of that place, but she still doesn't want to. She does eat in there from time to time, so I decided to just leave it. She seems to be missing you.

Take care, I love you.

~Mum

_____________

For a minute everything became silent inside the dorm, the next second, everyone,

Brisa: "So that's your cat, huh?"

Cyra: "Yep. He's named is Bandit. Can you guys help me with this kitty gym? Wait Raiden are you hiding?"

Raiden: "IT'S A CAT WHO KNOWS IF IT'LL EAT ME."

After they all helped her rebuild the cat gym. When it was finally finished, it no longer took half the space inside the dorm room, but rather only a quarter of it. When they were all done rearranging their things, and giving the cat a couple of its food on a cat bowl, we all decided to visit Ruby and the others but before they went to Team RWBY's dorm Josh asked an important question.

Josh: "Hey guys before we go I have a question."

Brisa: "What's up Josh."

Josh: "Brisa you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but what's under your eyepatch I'm really curious.

Cyra: "I was wondering that as well."

Brisa just stared at her teammates in shock as Raiden was going to comment on their questions.

Brisa: "Don't worry Raiden I was expecting this eventually. It actually took you guys longer than I expected."

She said as she removed her eyepatch with her eye closed.

Brisa: "I'll tell you so my eye is cursed it's demonic but let me show you I guess.

Brisa then opens her left eye and shows a demonise black eye with a slit pupil not filled in.

Cyra/Josh: "Woah it's so cool Bri."

Brisa: "Okay I've shown you so let's go alright."

Cyra went back to the dorm and is now seen carrying a large bag.

Meanwhile

Weiss: "That was a risky move."

Ruby had just finished explaining what happened back in Ozpin's office. Needless to say, she was very tense during the encounter.

Blake: "No, I think you handled it well."

Ruby: "I hope so."

Yang: "I'm sure everything will be alright, Ruby. Oh, I know what will cheer you up!"

Yang then takes out a cylindrical package the length of her forearm.

Ruby: "What's that?"

Yang: "I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together!"

Ruby: "Ooooh! Something from home!"

Ruby zooms over to Yang and wraps herself around Yang, trying to take the cylinder from her. The package opens, and another cylinder, hairy and black, falls out onto the floor and starts to shake. The object suddenly transforms into a corgi. Team RWBY leans in, staring at it.

The animal barks twice. While Weiss and Blake continue to react with great shock, Ruby and Yang react excitedly, with Ruby jumping in the air. Ruby, still airborne, is depicted among a changing blue background and four shots of the dog, two full-body shots and two headshots. She then poses as she shouts the dog's name.

Ruby: "Zwei!"

Blake: "He sent a dog?"

Weiss: "In the mail?"

Yang: "Oh, he does stuff like this all the time!"

Blake disappears, who was already up on the top bunk of the bed, staying far away from Zwei as possible.

Blake: "Your father or your dog?"

The door to their dorm room suddenly opens, and immediately the canine jumps out of Ruby's grasp knocks on the first person who came in first. Actually, that person turned out to be Brisa, with the others behind her.

Brisa: "Ugh, darn. Just... Why is there a dog in here? And-"

Before she could even finish what she was going to say, Zwei suddenly licked her in the mouth.

Brisa: "Blegh! Egh! T-The heck! I think I got some inside my mouth...."

They didn't actually understand what she said, since she took her tongue out and she wiped it dry while trying to keep the dog away from her face. Her friends laughed at the sight.

Ruby: "Sorry, Brisa! Our dad sent him to us through the mail."

This ceased Team LADR's laughter as they stared at the dog in pure shock.

LADR: "What?!"

Brisa: "Right..... Was that supposed to be a 'normal' explanation?!"

Ruby lifted up Zwei from her and held him in her arms. Brisa then stood back up and she wiped the rest of the saliva off of her face.

Brisa: "So, is he gonna be here from now on too?"

Weiss: "Wait, are you telling me that this mangy... drooling... mutt is going to wiv wif us foweva? Oh, yes he is, yes he is! Oh, isn't he adorable!"

Yang: "Yeah. Until our Dad goes back home."

Raiden: (Sarcastic) "Well, isn't that cute....."

Weiss: "And wait... What exactly did you mean by "too", Brisa?"

Brisa: "Heh, funny. You girls are not actually the only ones with having pets sent through the mail from home to be taken care of."

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Brisa looked over to Blake, at her and her team, especially Brisa herself, were surprised to see her hiding up on the top bunk.

Josh: "Uh... What are you doing there, Blake?"

Blake face-palmed as she pointed at herself then to Zwei.

Blake: "Cat..... Dog. Remember?"

Josh: "Well lucky for you, Cyra's mum sent her cat."

The moment those words left Josh's mouth, Blake rapidly jumps down from Ruby's bunk and jumps across the table, avoiding Zwei, as she makes her way on Cyra, wrapping her arms around her.

Blake: "Cat? Where? Can I see it? Please~?"

Cyra: "U-Uhm... W-Well... He's in our dorm, but you can't disturb him r-right now. He's asleep inside the cat gym."

For some reason, Cyra seemed tense at the subject as she directed her free arm on the duffel bag on her bag tightly. When Cyra mentioned the cat gym, Blake's eyes literally sparkled.

Blake: "CAT GYM?!"

Brisa: "For cats, Blake. Cats! Real Cats. Small cats. Not half-human-half-cat... cats."

Blake's face drooped in disappointment as she leaned in her chest.

Blake: "Aaw..."

Ruby sets Zwei down and he walks inconspicuously over to Blake. Out of nowhere, Zwei barked so suddenly, that it made Blake jumped on Brisa's shoulder out of shock and her cat-ish instinct.

Blake: "Gah! Help me keep that mutt away from me, Brisa! Please! Keep it away from me and my belongings!"

Brisa: "Irk... Gurk... Y-You're strangling me, B-Blake!"

Then suddenly, the P.A. intercom speaker system went on for Glynda to speak at.

Glynda: (Over the intercom) "Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheatre?"

Raiden: (Sarcastic) "Well, that's just great..."

Ruby: "Why?"

Weiss: "Well, we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for the week."

Josh: "And what about Bandit?"

Cyra: "Bandit's a smart cat. B-Besides, he has a cat gym, and cat food that'll last for the whole week."

Yang: "Look, there's a letter! 'Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days, so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang.'"

Yang then lifted the packaging of the mail upside down and dozens of cans of dog food spilt out of the small package, piling up around Zwei, who was just standing right beside her.

Weiss: "What is he supposed to do with that?"

Yang yanked the package down and a can opener fell from the package, bouncing off Zwei's head.

Yang: "Well, that settles it! Come on, gu-"

Brisa: "Wait."

Everyone inside the dorm all turned to face Brisa as she continues with a slight grossed out face.

Brisa: "There's something I've been meaning to ask."

Josh: "What is it, Brisa?"

Brisa: "How long was Zwei inside that box for?"

Realization quickly took over the silence inside the dorm room. The next minute, there was an intoxicating stench coming off from the package that began filling the room every second that passes. Before we all know it...

All: "Eeeeeewwww!"

Yang: "Gross! Gross! Gross! Gross!"

Josh: "Throw it out, Babe! Throw it out! Throw it out!"

Brisa: "It stinks my poor sense of smell!"

Raiden: "Ruby, don't you dare touch Zwei!"

Cyra: "I can't breathe!"

Yang throws the package outside the window, hoping it won't hit someone below, before leaving the dorm. Weiss quickly leaves the room in disgust, with the rest of team LADR, and with Blake still sitting on Brisa's shoulder, much to her aggravation. Raiden stayed with Ruby to do something about Zwei's dirt.

Raiden: "Ugh, there. All good. Well, we should get going as well, Ruby. Come on."

Raiden started making his way towards the door, but he stopped and turned around towards Ruby when he didn't notice her follow him behind.

Raiden: "Aren't you coming?"

Ruby stares at Zwei for a moment, before smiling sneakily. She picked up a large Beacon bag and held Zwei in her free are. Almost immediately, he knew what she is going to do.

Raiden: "No. No, no, no, no. Absolutely, positively, not, Ruby."

Ruby: "What? He's already clean!"

Raiden: "I don't mean that, Ruby!"

Timeskip

Later, they both ran/flew up ahead and caught up with their team, who had already entered the auditorium and were standing between Team JNPR and Team BARK.

Raiden: "I'm telling you this is a bad idea."

Ruby: "Just be quiet!"

Ruby is wearing the large backpack as we both entered the amphitheatre with the other students. She then puts it down next to other students' luggage before rejoining her team, who are standing in front of Team JNPR. Just then, Raiden noticed it just now that the girls, and his entire team, even Jaune's and Owen's teams, were holding their noses. Jaune looked uncomfortable in his spot for some reason.

Raiden: "What's-"

Jaune: "Don't. Ask."

Raiden: "O~Kay....?"

Glynda: "Quiet! Quiet, please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin."

Ozpin: "Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: colour. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first-year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best."

Ozpin steps away as the students all begin to file out of the amphitheatre.

Ruby: "This is perfect! All we have to do is shadow a Huntsman working in the southeast!"

Yang: "Yeah! We'll follow them around by day and give them the slip by night!"

Josh: "It couldn't get worse."

Weiss: "Let's check 'search and destroy'!"

Brisa: "Agreed."

They all headed over to one of the holographic boards and read the "Search and Destroy" area of operation. We looked through them, and finally found an area in the Southeast

Brisa: "Well there you go. Quadrant 5 needs Grimm cleared out! I guess, you'll be taking this one, Ruby?"

Ruby: "Well, it's in the southeast!"

Yang: "Wait, you guys are not coming with us?"

Josh: "We would love to, but nah. We have our own mission to deal with, Yang. We can't exactly have two teams on one mission."

Brisa: "But, we'll try to find something near the place with the same style of operation to help out if needed."

Yang: "Sounds perfect!"

Ruby selects it and types in her team name. However, the screen says that first-years are not allowed to take this mission.

Weiss: "Wonderful!"

Josh: "That's underwhelming."

Blake: "Any other ideas?"

Ruby: "We mail ourselves there!"

Cyra: "Wha?!"

Brisa: "Yeah. I don't think that's a great idea...."

Ozpin: "At the very least, it's still an option."

The teams turned toward the voice and saw Ozpin approaching.

Josh: "May I ask: Why is that mission even on the board, Professor? There are only first years here."

Brisa: "My thoughts exactly... Weird..."

Ozpin: "Unfortunately, we determined that the concentration of Grimm was too extreme for first-year students. It seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact, I have the sneaking suspicion that you four will make your way there no matter which job you choose."

The Teams all turned to glare at Ruby, who nervously rubbed her head, but Cyra gave her a sympathetic look.

Ruby: "Whatever makes you say that?"

Ozpin: "I'm still curious how you all found yourself at the docks last semester. I'm interested to know how you really learned about a hideout in the southeast. And I certainly wonder why witnesses reported seeing robots and rose petals, even some electricity and some crater, in a dance club some time ago.."

Brisa's whole body paled and stiffened as Ruby began stuttering in sheer nervousness.

Ruby: "Um... W-Well..."

Ozpin: "I doubt I'll ever find the exact answers I'm looking for. So how about this: instead of waiting for you all to break the rules, why don't we just bend them?"

Ozpin selects some things on his scroll, and the hologram screen makes a beeping noise.

Ruby: "We won't let you down. Thank you, professor."

Ozpin: "Do not thank me for this. I still can allow a first-year team to go, even if they are shadowing a huntsman. So, I am also sending a higher-level team with you."

Ozpin: "But they will be there to keep you safe, Team RWBY, not to do everything for you. Teamwork and persistence have carried you far. But you must understand, the things that await you beyond the protection of the Kingdom will not care. Stay close to your Huntsman at all times, and do exactly as he says. He will be leading you on this mission, and he can have you sent back to Beacon if he finds your skills to be unsatisfactory. Good luck."

Ozpin then walked away and, we all left the auditorium to head to the airship that would take us to Quadrant 5.

Raiden: "He is one heck of a headmaster."

Brisa: "You don't say....."

Yang: "That wasn't exactly uplifting."

Blake: "But it's the truth."

Ruby: "It's gonna to be tough, but I know we can do it!"

Josh: "Please, this mission is gonna be like walk in the park. We have two teams on this mission, with a fully trained Huntsman. What else could go wrong?"

Just as Josh asked this, a student runs past us.

Student: "Hey! Team CFVY is back!"

They all joined the crowd and saw the aforementioned team come back indeed. They had been away for a week longer than usual and hadn't been able to organize the party they were in charge with, leading to Yang and Weiss, Josh and Cyra's to plan the event for them. Just then, they saw Velvet walk by, and Blake and Brisa approached her.

Blake: "Velvet? Are you okay?"

Velvet: "I'm fine. I had Yatsuhashi to look out for me."

Brisa: "Your mission was supposed to end a week ago, Velvet! What happened?"

Velvet: "Nothing happened. It was just ... there were just so many..."

She looks up and notices Team RWBY and LADR's worried expressions.

Velvet: "Oh, but don't worry. You first-years are just shadowing Huntsmen, so you should be fine."

Yang: "Actually, Professor Ozpin sent us another team to help us out."

Weiss: "Team LADR are coming with us."

Velvet: "I see. Well, Team LADR has its title for being the protector of Teams RWBY and JNPR. Team LADR is, after all, the only one with high-levelled first years around."

Brisa: "Aww~ Thanks, Velvet!"

Velvet: (giggles) "Anyways, I should go. Be safe, okay?"

Brisa: "See you around, Velvet."

They all watched Velvet walk away, as Ruby continued talking.

Ruby: "We can do this. We've never backed down before, and we're not going to start now."

Blake: "Right."

Ruby: "Besides, it won't only be us out there! We'll be fighting alongside a genuine Huntsman!"

Yang: "Yeah!"

Timeskip

Brisa's Pov

We all finally arrived at the ship. Me and the rest of my team, alongside Team RWBY, stood in flabbergasted and disappointed at the spectacle before us.

Oobleck: "Why, hello Students! So, who's ready to fight for their lives?"

Brisa: (In head) 'Well, that's ironic..... This is not going to be an easy mission....1'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
15.4K 257 13
RWBY and all characters are owned by RoosterTeeth RWBY cafe AU! Blake and Weiss meet in an odd shift of fate and heroism. As they progress in their f...
130 0 9
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR Inspired by NehpetsSanders Brisa is not in any of the relationships in th...
400 0 16
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR and others that are not in the original. Brisa, Josh, Cyra, Kazey and Eagl...