๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi Uglygirlfall

A new corner store opened up near Jujutsu Tech. Its super convenient, I usually have to travel great lengths... Xem Thรชm

Chapter 1 - Clouded / Welcome
Chapter 2 - Errand / Boy Talk
Chapter 3 - Greetings / Gatekeeping
Chapter 4 - Confusion / Comfort
Chapter 5 - The Monster / The Thing
Chapter 6 - Thoughts / Cursed
Chapter 7 - Beach Episode / Part 1
Chapter 8 - Beach Episode / Part 2
Chapter 9๏ฟผ - Beach Episode / Finale
Chapter 10 - Different day / Same shit
...
Chapter 11 - Elaine / Aaran
Chapter 12 - Mom / Dad
Chapter 13 - Encounters / Truths
Chapter 14 - Blood / The Sight of My Love
Chapter 15 - Home / The Letter
...
Chapter 16 - Lies / Vision
Chapter 17 - What am I / Fear
Chapter 18 - Mr. Satoru / Changes
Chapter 19 - A Felony / Training Montage
Chapter 20 - Breakfast / A Student
A Car / New Kid

Chapter 21 - Permission Granted / The Room

214 10 1
BแปŸi Uglygirlfall

"I'm confused." Elaine says crossing her legs and tilting her head off to the side. Gojo was running out of non-alarming ways to say, 'I'm taking your child for the time being because she is a safety hazard to the country'. "You want her to join... your high school?" She asks. "Precisely." He says. "For what? Y/n is doing fine where she is, I don't see any reason for her to switch." Elaine says. "Well Y/n does most of her schooling while on our campus, she fits in quite well, and she sleeps over so often she already has her own room. It's still quite early in her high school career so the switch won't at all cause a disturbance in her quality of learning and if anything it should heighten it. Plus campus is quite close to the shop." Gojo says.

Elaine ponders what she's being told. She knew very well Y/n was making friends and flourishing. She'd been glowing recently, and being her mother, it was nice to see her happy... but, she missed her daughter. The house is unbearably empty without Y/n in it, the entirety of it gave her anxiety and reminded her of her somber past. Perhaps it was selfish that she wanted to trap her daughter and hold onto her even if it meant she would be lonely. Gojo felt as though he was doing the same thing--taking her and trapping her in a life he knew very well she would probably die trying to escape. And yet, they both felt that they knew what was best for her.

Still, Elaine wasn't sold on just handing her child away, but she also didn't have a very good reason to deny the man. She knew Satoru well, he had hit on her quite a bit, long ago. Around 5 years after Aaran's disappearance, she was just getting back on her feet and the last thing she wanted was another man to come and ruin her all over again. Still, the days had grown long since she had felt any love at all. Satoru was a good few years younger than her, but he was still quite entertaining. He always managed to find her at a bar in business attire.

Elaine remembered his corny one-liners and pickup jokes, mainly how terrible they were, but how warmly he smiled at her as well. When she finally pursued him, both parties were aware that this was nothing more than a fling, and it truly was. They didn't even fuck, they just held each other and talked. Enjoyed the company of a stranger without the attachments of a past. Neither person probed or prodded in business that didn't mind them. It was just closure that they both desperately needed at the time, both lost in a horrible cursed love just wanting a bit of physical touch.

Because of this encounter, Elaine was shocked to see his number on her phone again. And even more shocked to find out that his students and her daughter had become friends. A small world has given Elaine even fewer reasons to deny this man. He is trustworthy and kind, he is a safe hand that she has no problem laying the head of her child in. Still, none of that is enough to give her away for good.

"And of course this doesn't mean you won't be allowed on campus to check in. She is also free to leave for visits whenever she pleases. I know you Elaine, I know how hardworking and self sacrificing you are, give yourself this freedom, give yourself the chance to be you again. That finger of yours is still bare and those kitten heels haven't grown an inch. Be a kid, be what got taken from you. Live in your twenties for a while, let me take her off your hands." He says getting up. He sneaks his hands on her shoulders and massages them in hopes for her approval.

Her neck bobs back and she hums. "How can I say no to that." She questions. "Good." Satoru celebrates, but not before Elaine puts a hot and heavy hand on his. Gojo traces the hand up to it's host and meets Elaine at eye level. The look she gave him sent chills up his spine. The woman said no words but Gojo had never felt an emotion with so much temperature. Her glare was so hot it felt cold and icy on his body. Y/n was Elaine's whole world, and although she never asked much about Satoru she wasn't dumb. She knew well that something odd, something dangerous happened at that highschool and in the world around her. Her husband opened her eyes wide to that fact. She wanted to ensure her daughter didn't fall victim to whatever it was.

-

When Y/n returned to Jujutsu Tech after another long day of training her power with Nanami, she noticed that the guest house she had been staying in (as of recent) had been completely emptied out.

Since you often found yourself in Nobara's room, It wasn't hard to find the dorms. It was kind of hard to spot on purpose, past a few random houses and rooms you'd never gone in, it was supposedly a safety measure just in case they had unwanted guests. When you entered it was a quiet dark hall, as always. The first door on the right had 'Fushiguro' initialed on a little name tag, next door was Itadori's room, and then on the left-hand side of the hall was Nobara's room. There was a room next to her's that had been used for storage but now there was a little shiny plaque with your last name engraved onto it.

You opened the door only to be pleasantly surprised by how clean it was. The setup was a bit different than Nobara's room but the overall look of it was uncanny. Your clothes had been placed neatly in the dresser, some were hung up in the closet. You had your own tv, a desk, and a bed of course. The posters and knick-knacks that used to live in your room at home were now in this room. Your bedsheets and curtains were even the same, it was as if they magically brought your room into this one. Perhaps they could do that, you weren't entirely sure the extent of their powers yet.

The fact that you no longer had normal school anymore hadn't really set in, you had a test at the end of the week so you were a little grateful quite honestly, but it made you wonder about your future. What colleges were looking for Jujutsu Tech students, and how would your transcript look with a sudden change halfway through the school year?

Even though the future seemed to shift around right in front of you, the present was too, in a way that you could be happy about. You'd be able to go to classes with your friends and figure out more about yourself and your power, it was all very exciting. You were curious how classes were set up at this school, and how they differed from your old one. It was as if you'd entered a new realm in some kind of video game and given the freedom to explore and discover new things.

Regardless of all the changes, one thing that remained the same was your room, as you looked over at it again you were glad to have a taste of familiarity in a foreign place. You crawled under your sheets and blankets and were pleased to feel the comforting warmth that only your bed could give. As you took in the scent of your pillows and let your eyes stoop lower, you found yourself falling asleep before anyone could come to congratulate you on your entry to the school.

Still, they tried, and as your neighboring classmates made it back to the school they found you peacefully asleep in your room. Soon after your teachers made it back only to see the same sight. They all felt it was best to let you sleep, all except for your bubbly white-haired teacher. He stayed behind and waited for everyone to retreat back to their rooms. Once the hallway had cleared he tiptoed into your room and place a key ring on your dresser, on the ring was a sleek black car remote with the initial of your first name etched onto the back.

Satoru crept back out of your room and smiled to himself before shutting the door quietly and making his way back to his own sleeping quarters.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

16.3K 948 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
46.2K 802 19
"Hey fushiguro! Wow you look all better now!" I heard a unknown voice says as megumi exits the room about to go grab snacks. "There's lots of other e...
131K 3.9K 35
"๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™”/๐™‰." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
169K 6.4K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."