The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

Part 19

1.8K 161 80
By laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, Thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to muskanrishi08 isharai16 SuRyAwAnShIs heartfollower28 Day_Dreamer023   for your lovely comments. A big hug to everyone having their exams. All the very best and trust yourself. :D

...

I tried to hide under the bed to escape Manik. I don't know the reason why he is angry or looking for me. All I know is I need to hide from him. The bed was low and there is no space to put my arm under it let alone my whole body. 

As his footsteps reached near the door my heartbeat picked up its pace. I clutched the black shirt in my hand as Manik's dangerous face came to my view. He stepped inside the bedroom and shut the door with a bang. 

I ran inside the walk in closet in order to escape his wrath. Before I could shut the door Manik's strong arm stopped it. He pushed the door aside and stood exactly a foot away from me. I gulped in fear as he snatched the shirt from my hand and threw it on the floor. 

"Why did you get out of my territory?" He yelled. 

I didn't know what to answer him. I stood mum and stared at his face blankly hoping that he would leave this topic. 

He pulled me by my arm and yelled into my face. "Answer me!" 

I jumped in my place with his tone and tried to push him away from me. This only made him hold me tighter in his hold. The button of his shirt hurt my palm where I previously got hurt with the knife. I yelped in pain and left me.

I started blowing air with my mouth to sooth the pain and Manik gently held my wrist to observe it. For a second he had a concerned expression on his face but instantly turned into a monster. 

"You have a passion to get hurt, right? Let me make your wish come true." His held my wrist tight and dragged me along with him. 

"Manik, please let me go." I requested but he did not pay any attention and dragged me all the way till the living room where everyone are already present.

"What is everyone doing when she is escaping from the mansion?" Manik yelled and everyone kept silent. "Speak."

Niyonika started. "We don't know when she left or came into the house, Manik. We also don't pay any attention towards the servants." 

Manik glared at her and she stopped speaking further. 

Surprisingly, Alya and Harshad were also present in the living room quietly observing this scene. I thought Harshad was away to change the Black money and Alya back to her Den. But what are they doing here?

My thoughts came to a halt as Manik shot another question. 

"Who helped her to move in and out of the mansion?" His question made Alya gulp in fear. Her brows frowned together as tension was clearly visible on her face. I felt sad for Alya. She was in this situation all because of me. She was just helping me and Manik would not hear anyone with his attitude. I already witnessed Manik's anger and his punishment towards Navya. 

I saw Harshad taking lead to speak. I am sure he would give Alya's name and I have to prevent it at any cost. "Nobody helped me. I went alone." 

I gained everyone's attention. Cabir handed a report to Manik as he shoved it into my face. "There was no reporting of your arrival or leave into the territory. It means someone from this family helped you move. Who is it?" 

How do I answer this? I can't risk Alya or Harshad's name. Both of them are very close people to Manik. There will be a huge tiff in the family if I make any single mistake. I looked at Harshad for help and he assured me. Harshad signaled Dhruv something and he nodded agreeing with Harshad. 

"Boss, she could have used the family's vehicle and badge to gain entry and exit." Dhruv lied to help me. 

Manik closed his fists and controlled his breathing. 

"You have done a huge mistake trying to escape from me. Now you are no longer mine. You are demoted as a maid." He said looking at my face.

"What do you mean, Manik" I questioned and he turned his face away from me. 

"You are now useless to me the moment you stepped outside the my territory. I have standards and you fell way below it. You are nothing but a maid to me." 

His words hurt me. I felt the protection slip away as soon as he removed my role. He said that in front of everyone and I don't think it would hurt me if he said in between the closed four walls. 

I still tried. "Manik, I am sorry. I will not step outside without your permission." I said trying to intertwine our fingers but he pulled them away from me. 

"Don't you dare touch me. You are now filthy and I no longer want you. Before I thought you are perfect to mould you according to my wish but now that you crossed the gates you are impure. I don't care if you are willing to stay in my territory or go and get yourself killed." A lump formed in my throat with his words. 

Anger bubbled within me as he referred to me as filthy. I raised my hand to pull his hair and bring his sense back but I was stopped in the mid air. "No. Remember you are a mere servant in this empire. With a snap I could erase your existence." 

"I do not want to be a servant. I am Nandini Murthy and my parents did not raise me to be your servant." I screamed. 

He smirked. "Then why don't you walk into someone's territory claiming to be their wife or fiancée? After all, you are good at being an imposter!" 

That's it! I couldn't hold my tears any longer and let them fall free. Manik out of all persons is saying these words. I did not even tried to look up afraid to see the mocking face of Manik, Navya, Niyonika and Alya. 

"Cabir, throw her into the servant quarters." Manik ordered and he came further.

I showed Cabir my hand to stop and wiped my tears. "No need. I am aware of the path. After all, your Boss has a passion to change people's lives with a snap of his fingers." 

I walked out of the mansion after staring at Manik's back for a long minute. As the cold air hit me along the way to the quarters I did not care to muffle my sobs. I saw the women claiming to be me standing and chatting along the stairs of the quarters. They gasped looking at me wailing. 

"Are you alright?" The questions followed me as I went inside my room still unlocked and empty. I shut the door blocking their voices entering into the room. 

I did not bother switching the lights on as there was nothing worth inside my room to see and enjoy at this moment. I slumped on the bed and pressed my face into the pillow and cried loudly. 

Why am I suddenly feeling empty? I was mad at him for announcing me belonging to him and I am mad at him for leaving me. What exactly do I want? 

Manik!

He is a heartless monster. He knows how to hurt me at every situation. I understand there is punishment for people who cross the territory fearing they might have collided with the enemies. But how can he doubt that on me. Princess Nandini Murthy. I would never be unfaithful to my empire and he should know that already. 

How can he say I am useless in front of Navya and Alya? Now they are filled with joy seeing Manik calling me names. Now I am lower than their ranks and it would easier for them to bully me. I will have no chance other than following my superiors orders. 

I should have ran into the 'Clark Territory' and see what would happen instead of chickening out. I got a friend and lost my position all in the same day. What should I do from tomorrow? 

With all these thoughts I slowly drifted into deep sleep. I could even hear myself snoring but did not stop as I was too tired for anything. I will fight tomorrow but for now I will rest my mind, body and soul. 

Sometime later I felt a burning sensation on the wound. I frowned and calmed as cool air soothed the pain. I moaned in pain and sighed in relief with this routine. I felt a light kiss on the back of my palm and I woke up with a jolt. 

My room was dark and still locked. It was empty. I sighed as well as held my head as it felt heavy. I didn't want to think further and I snuggled into my pillow. 

As the bright sun light shone on my face I woke up rubbing my eyes. A foreign material touched my eyelids and I frowned before opening my eyes. There was a bandage on the wound. 

A flash of someone trying to sooth and tend my wound surfaced. So, I was not imagining it last night. It was real! 

I sat upright and checked around me to see if anyone is in my room in the broad day light. Luckily, there is no one and I am safe. 

Who was that last night?

Manik.

I brushed that name and thought for a practical possibility. Could it be Navya? She was once my best friend after all. There could be a soft corner for me in her heart. She wouldn't leave me in such situations. But then she was the same person who was ready to beat me to death. Then who else could it be? 

Manik.

My heart said his name again and I brushed it again. Could it be Harshad? But he don't have access to servant quarters as he is not from mafia hierarchy. Then who could it be?

MANIK!!!

My heart screamed and I gave into it. Our unique way of healing the wound with a kiss surfaced my memory. It was a fun memory. But that time I belong to him and now he hates to touch a filth like me. A boss would never care for someone like me. 

He could be planning to hurt me again. After all it's his pattern - Heal and Hurt. 

A lone tear rolled my cheek as I clutched the pillow tight in my hands. Please stay strong Nandini. He must not effect me. I must not waste my tears for him. 

... 

Precap

How is the update? 

Is Manik's anger justified? 

Who cared for Nandu? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
4.9K 342 2
MaNan One Shot~ "His love for her is like a fire, burning hot with embers, only for her, He looks at her as if he wants to devour her, touches her a...
890K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
800K 28.7K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...