WINNING HER BACK

By HarshadAbhimanyu

What will happen when Abhimanyu met Akshara after 7months after their breakup and what will happen when the s... More

B. I WILL FIND YOU.
C. I'VE GOT YOU
D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.
E . CONFRONTATION.
F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.
G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE
H . HE AGREED
I . FINALLY.
J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.
L . DAY OUT.
M . OUR HOME.
N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???
O . DESTINY ISN'T KIND.
EPILOGUE.

A. REGRET

3K 144 16
By HarshadAbhimanyu

This will be a short story.

A chapter of may be 10 or more.

This I'm writing as This plot suddenly came into my mind while I was on the bus returning from my college 😂

I know this is crazy as I'm truly crazy about abhira.

And I'd imagined a lot of things with them but ultimately you guys also know about our futi kismat  😭

I wanted to add this as an OS but figured out it'd be longer.

So adding it as a separate book.

Would like to know about all of your feedback on this book and the plot.

____________________________

November, 2022 :

It's been 7months since Abhimanyu and Akshara had broken up.

Abhimanyu broke up with her saying her he can't do this anymore.

He want to focus on his work right now and he wants to build his industry more and as he's nominated for the youngest entrepreneur of the year. He want to focus more on that.

During the time of their dating, Akshara was doing her master degree in music therapy.

As their relationship according to Abhimanyu is affecting both of their career and education and work as well.

And he can't risk that.

Neither his nor her.

It was never like he started disliking her. But it was more like he got tired.

Tired of being a boyfriend.

Tired of continuing a relationship.

Tired of spending time and investing time on their relationship rather than spending time on his work.

But it's been 7months since he'd seen her.

The last time he'd seen her, she was so happy, No. She was the HAPPIEST on that day. Still he couldn't figure out the reason of her extra happiness on that day but later he convinced himself that Akshara is like that.

Bubbly, the most lively person he's ever met in his whole life.

But her happiness destroyed in a second when Abhimanyu informed her that they should get separated.

For their better.

But that day, she didn't uttered a single word. Accepted everything what Abhimanyu said to her.

It was quite shocking to Abhimanyu that Akshara,  the girl who can't spend a single second without talking were silent on that day.

He thought may be she wanted space and time.

So he's given her that.

But, after that day, he'd never seen her. NEVER. She left her college in the middle of the semester. She Left her course as well. He tried to contact her many times, but some says she left the city also.

But leaving a city just for a breakup??.

It was quite unbelievable for Abhimanyu.

It was never like he won't be able to find her. If he ask his men to find her, they'd find her less than 24hours and will bring him in front of him.

But he don't want that.

He don't want to disturb her anymore.

If she's left, may be its for her betterness.  So he should just respect that.

But It was never like they were so much in love that they won't be able to live without each other.

Like he'd never seen her showing that much love to him.

But her leaving everything all of a sudden shocked him a lot.

But he thought of giving her space and time and decided not to interfere in her life anymore and chose to focus on his own career.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu got out from his car entering the Birla Mansion holding the YOUNGEST ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR award.

He's so happy. He's on cloud nine right now.

And he can't wait to share this news with his family.

His Mom and his sister.

His father has died last year because of a deadly accident.

"Maaaaaa....." - He ran to the kitchen as only there he'd find his mom right now.

He saw her mom cooking food and as well as he entered the kitchen, he hugged his mom tightly with excitement.

"are Kya hua. aj itna excitement kyu???" - his mom, Manjiri asked him while chuckling

"guess what??" - He asked.

"What?" - his mom asked him back.

"I've got it. Ive got the award ma." - Abhimanyu said excitedly.

Manjiri gasped hearing the news of her son getting the award titled "Youngest Entrepreneur of the Year"

"Sachi?" - She whispered still couldn't believe it.

Abhimanyu assured her with a nod and she then fed him sweets and asked him what he wants as a gift.

He said he don't want any gift now and he'll ask for it when he needs it.

He informed his mom and he'd leave for England Tonight to attend a conference and to meet some foreign clients.

His mother agreed and gave him blessing and he left for England.

It took approximately 10hours to reach England from Mumbai.

As soon as he landed, there a car was waiting for him to pick him up.

He got into the car and left for the hotel.

As soon as he entered his hotel room, he informed his mom about his safe journey and thought to take a cold shower. No matter how much cold it is, he never showers in hot water. It should be always cold.

After getting freshen up, he got dressed up and left for the meeting, an unofficial meeting with those foreign client to get to know them better.

He got into the car provided from the hotel and start his ride to his destination.

"Cafe comfy"

It was hardly 10minutes distance from his hotel by car to reach the cafe.

As soon as he entered the cafe, the sight in front him caused him to froze at his place.

Akshara.

Akshara Goenka.

His ex girlfriend.

Who left everything back at Mumbai after their break up and came Here without informing anyone.

At that moment, everything went blank in front of him, only what he wants to do at that moment is to scold her for leaving everything like that.

But it's not his right anymore. Is it  ?? After what he did to her. After how he left her and broke their relationship.

And he knew he could find her but he just didn't. He gave the excuse that he wants to gave her time and space.

But the next sight leave him shock and his world started spinning and at any moment, he'd faint.

Her bump.

Her big baby bump.

She's pregnant.

Pregnant. Akshara is pregnant. This sight of akshara holding her baby bump and working as a waitress in that cafe left Abhimanyu speechless and shocked as well.

"Aksh..... what....  pregnant???" - He whispered to himself still can't process what he's just seen in front of his eyes.

The hustle and bustle around the cafe broke his chain of thoughts when he saw her going from one table to another taking orders.

She's working here as a waitress.

He left the place as soon as possible as the sight and the possibility of what he's thinking right now is choking him.

He's feeling someone stabbed a knife on his chest and now it's paining and blood is flowing from his chest.

"What...if.. I... am .. the fa....." - He asked to himself.

He knows very well may be he didn't see much love in aksharas eyes but she can never cheat him with someone else.

And they got intimate many times which can say that the baby who's growing inside her belly is his and that day she was the HAPPIEST as she might have got the news of her pregnancy and came to tell him about it with happiness. But he, he ruined everything.

And now, he's filled with guilt.

Guilt of not listening to her that day.

Guilt of breaking up with her that day.

Guilt of leaving her like that.

Guilt of letting her go.

Guilt of not trying to find out even if he had the chance and way.

Guilt of leaving his..... his baby.

Baby.

In between all this, he didn't notice that it's baby.

His baby.

His and akshara's symbol of intimacy.

A part of him and a part of her.

Their baby. Their own blood.

"No no no.... yeh mein.... how .... I should've listened to her that day. Listened to what she was going to say. But I... I just said my words and left and she accepted everything what I said and left her everything and came Here and working??? She's carrying my baby. Our baby. And I...."

He fell down on his knees on the footpath and started crying.

And that moment, he'd decided that he'd get her back. Win her back. They'd spend the whole life together from now on with their baby.

They'd live like happily ever after.

But what if she denies??

What if she don't forgive him.

But at the same time, he's also realised her love for him. No one can do this if there's no love. She loves him. And she'll forgive him. And he promised to himself to love her back. To fell in love with her. To witness their baby's childhood together.

It'd be the best feeling in the world.

He decided to confront her at this moment.

He re-entered the cafe and searched for Akshara but she's nowhere to be seen.

Where's she ???

Did she left again??

No no.. she can't. Not again.

He won't let her leave again. Not this time.

__________________________

So here's the first chapter!!!

Lemme know how's it !!!

And don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 509 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...
35.6K 2.6K 29
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
20.9K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
60.8K 2.6K 14
This is when abhi yelled at akshu after neil's death..after 8 months he finds her pregnant.. peep in to more..suggestions are most welcomed.. #1 in A...