Christopher Sturniolo Imagine...

By athaliaimagines

some lil chris sturniolo imagines for u to hopefully enjoyyyy UPDATES ON HOLD More

Morning <3
Wtf Chris? <3
Snaps from Chris <3
What its like to date Chris <3
Only For You <3
Comfort <3
Valentines <3
Picnic <3
Over Exhaustion <3
Gentlemen <3
Pain Free <3
Pov: Ur Camera Roll <3
Look After You <3
Skims <3
Skims Pt.2 <3
Napping <3
Snaps from Chris Pt.2 <3
Snaps from Chris Pt.3 <3
Nosebleed <3
Dark Curls, Water Colour Eyes <3
Cuddle Monster <3
One Of Your Own <3
Sweet Pheromones <3
Cant Even Tie My Shoes <3

Shut It <3

4.5K 42 7
By athaliaimagines

taken from tiktok <3

it was nearing lunch time and i was spending the day just with Me, Chris and our 2 year old daughter River.

we had spent the morning getting ready but of course spending most of it in bed watching movies while we waited for Chris to wake up.

i had just finished doing Rivers hair and was talking towards the kitchen.

"what do you want to eat Riv?" i ask her while she sits on my hip.

"mmm fruit." she says with a thinking face.

"okay, watermelon and strawberries with some yoghourt?" i ask her

"and raspberries!" she says with a wide grin.

"Okay, here." i say before lifting her up onto the island counter.

i grabbed a cutting board and a knife and grabbed a bowl to put the fruit on.

i began cutting the food as chris walked in.

"watcha's doin?" he smiles at the two of us.

"making lunch, what do you want to eat babe?" i ask looking up at him briefly.

"mmm dunno i'll figure something out in a bit, worry about Riv first." he tells me while he sits on the opposite side of the island counter whilst on his phone.

as i chopped up the fruit, River kept taking pieces i wasn't finished with.

I was starting to cut the watermelon by diving it into quarters.

River then grabbed a massive slice and tried to eat it.

"Riv it's too big, it won't fit all in." i giggle at her trying to stuff the watermelon in her mouth.

then i heard it.

Chris giggling quietly to himself before muttering "that's what she said."

i slowly look over at him, trying desperately not to laugh, i jokingly pointing the knife.

"Shut it." i say holding back my laughter badly.

"you know you wanna laugh, i know you do." he laughs.

"Not the point Christopher." i slowly start giggling as River continues eating the watermelon whilst me and Chris are in a fit of laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
71.8K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...