The Kim Family // KTH ff / JJ...

Koochim21 द्वारा

The Kim Family - A Family Drama This book is a family drama book of Kim Family. This is the story of married... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
TYPE ✨
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20 - The End
BONUS ✨
BONUS 2 💖
👶
BONUS 3 🥂

Part 18

4.4K 184 38
Koochim21 द्वारा

TIME SKIP AFTER 18 YEARS

Taehyung - Very good Taeho! I am proud of you! Your progress is appreciable! You are almost ready to takeover my company soon, in coming years. ( proud smile)

Taeho grins

Taeho - Thank you Dad! It's all because of your and Kook uncle's guidance.

Taehyung hugs him and pats his back.
Jungkook arrives all excited

Jungkook - Finally I got tickets for the boxing  match of Jungwo!

Taeho squels in happiness

Jungkook - Hyung me, shin, Y/N noona  and Taeho will be attending Jungwo's match tomorrow so we will be taking off tomorrow.

They both give Taehyung puppy eyes.

Taehyung - Okay okay! You both can go.

They both give high-five to each other

Next Day

They all cheered for Jungwo as he won the match. Jungkook unable to control himself jumps inside the railing and hugs his son. He lifts Jungwo's hand up and celebrates his victory.

Time Skip

They all were celebrating in Kim mansion when

Jungwo - Taeho where's the remote of TV  today is Taehee Noona's modelling event in Paris!!

They all screamed in excitement on seeing Taehee. Taehyung holds y/n's hands in excitement and happiness. Y/N smiles at him as he looked super duper proud of his daughter.

----------------------

Jungkook asks Jungwo to go to Jia's home and get some files from Park Uncle's library.

Jungwo reached as he parked his car.

He smirks on seeing girls swooning over him and his car on his way.
He ringed the bell.

Just then instead of Jia a girl  of his age  opened the door. Jungwo almost drooled on her beauty. The way her hair swayed in air before falling back on her shoulders. The way her beautiful deep eyes were staring at him looking for an answer. The way her lips were quivering as she tried to form words. Everything about her was breathing taking.

?? - How can I help you?

He almost cursed under his breath on her soulful soft voice which holds power to move even mountains and here Jungwo was just a mere human. Just then Jia comes out.

Jia - Oh Jungwo! My son!!

She hugs him and asks him to come inside. Jia was taking out the files which Jungwo asked for while Jungwo was busy admiring that girl who was placing a bunch of beautiful flowers in a flower vase so patiently. Unable to stop himself he asks Jia about that girl out of curiosity.

Jungwo - Umm... Jia Aunty who is that girl?

Jia - Oh she! She is Jane your Jimin uncle's cousin elder brother Yoongi's daughter and my niece. They live nearby our house.

Jungwo nods smiling. Jia makes him sit and goes to bring a coffee for him.
He immediately sets his hair and clears his throat to draw attention of Jane who was still busy in arranging those flowers.

Jungkook - So! You are Jia Aunty's niece?

Jane - Yes!

Jungwo closes his eyes at her soft heart fluttering voice. She seems to be so delicate so pure.

Jane looks away

Jungwo's POV - NOOO! You aren't supposed to look away just look at me. Look how good looking I am look at my tattoos, my Arms, my hair, my Aishh!

Jungwo - So! What are you doing these days

Jane continues without looking at him busy in her work

Jane - I have recently completed my graduation and currently working in Kim Industries

Jungwo - Oh! Kim Industries!!

Jane nods smiling. Jungwo smirks this time

Jungwo - It is owned by my Uncle Kim Taehyung and father Jungkook

Jane looks at him excited

Jane - Oh! You are Jungkook sir's son?

Jungwo nods proudly

Jane - Yeah! I have worked under him several times. He is such a humble person. I respect him a lot! (gummy smile)

Jungwo's heart flutters and flies away to a different world at her smile.

After Jungwo is done with his coffee. Jia arrives with files and two bags.

Jia - Jungwo give this bag to Y/N noona and this to Shin!

She asks Jane to help Jungwo with those bags and gives one to her. Jane follows him with one bag. Jungwo smirks that she will definitely drool over his car just like other girls but Jane simply gave him that bag as he was keeping them inside and left. Jungwo stood their dumbfounded.

Jungwo's POV - Yeah! How can she disrespect my car like that. She was supposed to drool over it just like other girls!!

Jungwo pouts but smirks

Jungwo - So she lives nearby Jia Aunty's house! Hmm.

He puts on his goggles and leaves.

--------------------

As soon as he enters his house he finds everyone  celebrating. Jungwo asks the reason

Shin - Your Taehee noona's marriage is fixed!!

Jungwo too squels in happiness.

Taeho - Next turn will be yours Hyung (Wink)

Jungwo - Not so early Taeho!

Taeho - Who knows!!

He simply shrugged his shoulders and leaves as Jungwo's mind gets flodded with Jane's thoughts.

Y/N holds Taehyung's hands as he becomes a bit emotional. Taehyung gives her a small smile

-------------------

Taehee's Wedding Day

Y/N hugs Taehee as soon as she gets ready. She wipes her tears quickly and parts.

Taehee - Mom! I told you not to cry. (pouts)

Y/N - I am sorry princess! Let me call your dad

Soon Taehyung arrives. He gasps on seeing his daughter all dressed beautifully in her wedding dress. His little girl who played in his arms was now ready to leave him forever. His little butterfly was all set to fly now.

He hugs her tightly

Taehyung - I am not letting her go anywhere Y/N (his eyes glistened).

Taehee chuckled as she parts.

Taehee - Dad! You too!

She cups Taehyung's face

Taehee - I am not going forever dad! You can come and meet me anytime you want! Your princess ain't going anywhere hmm (says softly)

She looks at Y/N and shakes her head

Taehee - I told you both not to cry. What are you both doing?

Taehyung wipes his tears immediately

Taehyung - Sorry princess!!

Taehee - Do you both want me to cry too?

They both shake their heads. Taehee hugs them both. Just then she spots Shin at a corner her eyes were glistening with tears too

Taehee keeps her hands on her waist

Taehee - I didn't expect it from you though aunty.

Shin chuckles a bit sniffing.

Taehee goes and hugs her too.

Taehee - Where is Kook uncle by the way?

Shin  - Aaa...Jungkook... I am sorry Taehee but he told me that he can't see you like this otherwise he will end up getting emotional and spoil everything.

Taehee shakes her head and asks her to call him. After sometime Jungkook enters but he didn't dares to look at her.

Taehee - What is this behavior Kook Uncle? You don't love me (pouts)

Jungkook's eyes widens

Jungkook - No daughter it's not like that it's just that

He fell short of words as Taehee hugs him quickly.

Taehee - I told dad and I am telling you too that I am not going forever! You all can come and meet me anytime you want!!

Jungkook nods

Taehee - And uncle get ready you are walking me down the aisle along with dad!

Jungkook - B-but how can I-

Taehee - Why? Am I not your daughter uncle?

Jungkook - You are princess but

Taehee - You were always there for me like a father. It was you who took care of me and protected me when dad was not around most of the times. It was you who brought me so many dolls. You fulfilled all  my demands inspite of getting scoldings from dad!

Jungkook nods as he sighs in defeat.

Taehee holds one arm of Taehyung and other of Jungkook and walks down the aisle.

Jimin and Jia were also attending the wedding with their daughter. Jimin's grip tightened on the hand of her daughter whe saw tears in Taehyung's and Jungkook's eyes as they left Taehee on stage.

Jimin - It must be very difficult to let go daughters on their wedding day. (pouts)

Jovi - Don't worry dad I am not leaving you any soon. You can relax and enjoy the wedding.

Soon Taehyung joins  y/n and Jungkook joins Shin as both the couples attend the wedding of their daughter.

Taehyung holds Y/N's hand as they smile at each other. Y/N lays her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Soon the couples are declared married.

Y/N closes the eyes of Taehyung to prevent his father mode from getting activated  as Taehee kisses her groom.

Jungwo gets shocked on spotting Jane in Taehee's wedding. He was about to go  behind her when a hand stops him.

Jungwo - Oh mom! dad!

Jungkook - So! What are your plans about marriage.

Jungwo - I-I don't know dad

Jungkook looks at Shin before speaking again

Jungkook - If you don't have any plans that means you have no girlfriend then we have got an offer for you.

He looks at Shin again who nods for him to continue

Jungkook - My friend's daughter-

Jungwo's heart drops as Jane's face strikes his mind

Jungwo - Dad-

Jungkook - Listen to me first!

Jungwo nods

Jungkook - My friend Min Yoongi's daughter who is also your Uncle Park's elder brother. I have her marriage proposal for you.

As soon as Jungwo realises that even his father is talking about Jane a blush crept his face.

Jungkook chuckled

Jungkook - So I am taking your silence as yes! Come Shin let's go and talk Mr  Min Yoongi about the marriage of our Jungwo.

Jungkook leaves with Shin as Jungwo jumps in happiness.

Taeho - What happened Hyung?

Jungwo -  Get ready I am bringing your sister in law home!

Taeho - Y-You are getting married soon!

Jungwo nods as Taeho too jumps in happiness too. Suddenly arm hugs Jungwo's shoulder.

Jungwo - Uncle Park!!

Jungwo hugs Jimin excitedly

Jimin - Well! It was me who fixed your marriage with my niece.

Jungwo gasps

Jungwo - H-How do you k-know.

Jimin - You know how smart your aunty is. She quickly noticed after your few visits that you are attracted to Jane. So buddy this is my repay as years back you saved my love so this time I saved yours. (shrugs his shoulders)

Jungwo hugs him immediately

Jungwo - Oh uncle Park I love you so much. Thank you.

Jimin - You better keep my niece happy buddy!

Jungwo chuckles

Jungwo - Ofcourse uncle ofcourse!!

Soon Jungkook calls Jungwo

Jimin - Go buddy! go get what's yours.

Jungwo bows at  Yoongi , Mrs Min  and Jane as he stands beside Jungkook in front of Jane.

Jungkook - Do you agree with this marriage Jungwo?

Jungwo nods. Then same question is asked from Jane  by Yoongi who nods slowly too making butterflies do 'party party yeah' in Jungwo's stomach.

Jungkook and Yoongi hugs each other and so does Shin and Mrs Min while Jungwo and Jane becomes blushing mess.

Soon Taehee was bidding goodbye to everyone.

at last she hugs her mom y/n who caresses her cheeks unable to control her tears.

Taehee tries to free her hand from Taehyung's grip who shakes his head in denial. Taehee hugs him once again this time even she is unable to control her tears.

Soon Taehyung pecks her forehead and let's her go. They watch as Taehee leaves them. Taehyung hugs Y/N and wipes her and his tears.

----------------------

Taehyung - Now it is  our Jungwo's turn. Next will be Taeho's.

Y/N huffs in annoyance

Y/N - Your son is such a workaholic person I don't think so we will be able to find a bride for him!

Taehyung - Even I was a workaholic person y/n didn't I get you? Just like that he too will get someone someday!

Taehyung pulls y/n to his chest. They both sigh in eachothers warmth.

_____________________________________________________________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.6K 1K 12
What happens when a Two-Faced Snake gets to encounter an ordinary girl frequently? He thinks she is just a mere human. But is she just a human? Or sh...
154K 6.6K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
392K 27.1K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
483K 13.7K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...