General Tartarus

De BattleDroid1106

Summary Destiny... ...destiny works in mysterious ways... ...some believe in destiny... ...some defied destin... Mais

Adam's Bio
Prologue: Rise of General Tartarus
Ta-Ta-Tartarus (Parody of Rasputin)
Chapter 1: Preparations
Chapter 2: Geonosis
Chapter 3: First Kill, Trophy Collected

GT One Shots: I'm you, but better (Non-Canon)

712 35 8
De BattleDroid1106

Disclaimer: THIS ONE-SHOT IS EXTREMELY DARK AND TOUCHES UPON SOME CERTAIN THEMES NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR AVERAGE AUDIENCE! I'm serious though if you're not comfortable with this one-shot concept. Enjoy... maybe?
__________________________

"You knew you couldn't win two-on-one at Haven. What makes you so sure you can win now?" Adam remarked angrily.

"I don't have a choice. I have people who care about me, and I promised I'd never leave them again. So I'm not dying now." Blake replies.

Yang Xiao Long smiles at her partner's words before glaring back at Adam.

From the Treelines, someone is watching this dispute while remaining hidden from afar and keeping his presence unknown.

It's Adam Taurus but... not this dimension's Adam. In the other dimension, he goes by General Tartarus leading the Droid Army against the Republic. Within the Treelines is General Tartarus, the infamous first Faunus droid general of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

General Tartarus, still hidden in the treelines, sneers, "Foolish words of a hypocrite and a coward." He sneers, referring to Blake abandoning him in that train raid.

Now many of you may be wondering; How did Tartarus end up here?

Well, he was inside his quarters inside his ship either reading more of Galaxy's background or any more techniques he has to lean against the Jedi, heck even planning our his next attack on the Republic, but he was called in by one of the CIS' Scientist to test out their new latest invention of a teleporter.

As the invention implies it's meant for fast transportation as they claimed but it's still in the prototype stage. He was informed that the teleporter is powered by Kyber Crystals.

They gave Tartarus a disclaimer that if anything didn't go as planned and was teleported somewhere that is not in the intended location he was given an emergency teleporter Gauntlet Just in case. He has to click the button so he could be teleported back to his ship.

When they tested the experiment something went wrong and he soon found himself teleported somewhere unfamiliar, a taiga-like environment he was confused by where he was.

At first, he was furious and he was about to click on the Gauntlet that would let him return to his ship to give the Scientist a piece of mind. That is until he hears the sound of clashing weapons from a distance.

He was curious and decided to investigate. He had a feeling and sensed the place or planet he found himself in is familiar.

And when he made it to the clearing, he spotted Blake Belladonna and a blonde human female. Anger boils inside Tartarus. He planned to attack head-on but instead stops when he spots someone they are facing.

He caught a glimpse of ADAM!? Tartarus was in shock at seeing... himself with his original body and mask removed. But how could this be? How is there another Adam Taurus when he, the great Tartarus is here and alive and existing?!

But now he thinks about it, doesn't he seem a bit older than he last saw him? The same could be said with Blake, she seems older. Is this perhaps a different timeline where he was never wasn't abandoned on the train? Or was this timeline where he was able to survive his unfortunate fate at the train incident when the betrayal happened?

Whatever the case is, there is one thing he knows: this is not the same Remnant where he came from. Because there is only one Adam Taurus and it's only HIM!

He thought of just clicking on the teleporter gauntlet to return to his ship but instead, he stops and decides to watch from the Treelines. From the look of things, his other self is going to be getting his revenge. This got his attention as he wants to see how strong is his counterpart compared to him. Can take on multiple Jedi at once? Huntsmen are like the Jedi but lesser, so it shouldn't be much of a challenge. Granted, Tartarus is augmented to be a Jedi killer so maybe perhaps this Adam Taurus would be different from him.

Tartarus thought of... intervening when his other was defeated so he can take his revenge on his own with his enhanced strength and abilities.

And thus, leads us to what is happening right now.

Tartarus observes the fight from the Treelines while remaining unseen and undetected as his other face the two combatant. Adam remarks.

"You know, she made a promise to me once. That she'd always be at my side. Heh, and look how well she's kept it." Adam remarked.

"Did she make that promise to you? Or to the person you were pretending to be?" Yang mocked

Silence, and in the silence amidst the forest Tartarus glares at the blond.

"...I'm seriously going to kill that human..." Tartarus snarls at the blonde.

Back to the showdown between Adam and the two members of RWBY.

"So I wasn't just good enough for you?" Adam asked, which got Tartarus to pause for a second.

"..."

...

...

...

Did he just hear that? Did he just kriffing hear that?! From his counterpart?!

Tartarus hears this and he cringes, so hard! He can't help but wonder, is this him? Is this... really Adam Taurus or someone else that has disgracefully borne the name of Adam Taurus?

'What kind of question was that?! Was I really... that obsessed before my unfortunate fate? The kriff?' Tartarus thought when he heard his counterpart's words. When Dooku brought him under his wing, the former Jedi taught him many things to have an oversight of his goals and think before doing something so drastic.

Even when Tartarus is still in the mindset of killing his Blake from the Remnant he is familiar with, he would plan first before doing something drastic. If he was in this...Adam's place he would have a battalion of droids hidden and attack them where they least expect it.

If droids weren't available to him, he would just hire mercenaries or use any of the available resources he would use to get an upper hand over them. Even when he has to play dirty to kill one of them, poison them with chemical weaponry or attract some Grimm to distract them while he attacks them unexpectedly.

"You know it's so much more than that," Blake said, breaking out of Tartarus' train of thought.

"I know you've made your choice... and I've made mine." The Bull Faunus of this dimension finishes as he gets into an attack stance.

'Oh for fuck sake, just get to fighting, already!' Tartarus yelled in his head.

The three combatants then take defensive stances, staring down at each other waiting for who will strike first. Tartarus just stares, anticipating who would charge first. He calculated with his implant brain any potential offensive and defensive potential the combatant has.

Soon the combatants attack each other.

Tartarus just observes from the tree lines, he can read and analyze their attack patterns thanks to the implants in his brain.

Tartarus watches as the three combatants then take defensive stances as they resume their battle. Blake and Yang rush forward together. The two of them work together to strike at Adam with a series of back-and-forth blows and slashes.

Thanks to Tartarus' implants he can read their attack patterns and can see what type of offense and defense strategies he should have used against two opponents. Though in all fairness, this Adam doesn't have the same implant as him nor does he have the experience of a General.

Blake grabs the bottom portion of her broken Gambol Shroud katana and throws it at Adam, but he deflects it back at her.

Yang notices this and grabs the pistol and uses the ribbon to swing Blake around. Blake uses her cleaver to clash with Adam's sword, but he sends her flying back. Blake's back hits the cliffside of the waterfall, depleting her Aura. She nearly falls off the ledge and hangs on for dear life.

Tartarus watches as Yang cries out in worry before she turns around and faces this Adam's dimension.

Tartarus continues to watch Adam rush forward unsheathing his sword. Yang manages to dodge the swing, then rolls away for a second. Adam lands two kicks before Yang dodges a slash, followed up by another. Then Adam brings the sword down diagonally while Yang backs away. But then Adam rams her and she is knocked to the ground. Transitioning into a roll, Yang gets distance before stopping on her hands and feet, huffing slightly.

Yang pants for breath as Adam angrily grunts at her.

Tartarus then sees Blake struggles to climb up before the cyborg then briefly glances over to spot Adam advancing on Yang who has gotten back up.

Tartarus watch as Adam continues to mock or even threaten her while they fought. He can't help but feel the need to facepalm at his counterpart's mistakes.

There's one thing that Dooku taught him and that is to never lose concentration against his enemies. While sure mocking the opponents does provoke anger them and lose their concentration but at the same time to Tartarus, it would be distracting to the user as well.

'What is the name of Oum is this fool doing!? He should stop mocking her and stop using standard attacks! Use the unorthodox!' Tartarus internally criticized his other.

The General of the Droid Army watches as his other unleashes an attack with his Semblance toward Yang. However, at the last second, Yang's eyes turn red. The attack hits Yang, creating a cloud of dust. Adam rushes forward and swings his sword down.

'He held his weapon too tight.' Tartarus criticized his other once more as he watch both opponents go at it.

When the dust clears, Adam looks in shock as Yang has caught his sword with her prosthetic hand. Her hair burns bright, activating her Semblance.

"Gotcha..." Yang smirks.

Yang then cocks her left arm's Ember Celica. She pulls Adam toward her and punches him hard enough to disarm him and send him flying back. The force of the attack depletes Adam's Aura.

'...now too lightly.' Tartarus thought unamused and disappointed by his counterpart.

Tartarus felt like punching something at this moment, as far he is concerned this Adam is not him! As someone who was trained by Dooku, and taught in many ways to kill a Jedi, this is such an embarrassment. No, a DISGRACE! Tartarus is already questioning if this is really him or some wannabe amateur. Goodness, if he was in this Adam's place he would need to know the strength and weaknesses of the enemy, even if he's not aware of it he would not just charge in, he would try to keep his distance and observe his opponent, something this Adam lacks in his eyes.

Tartarus sighs internally at this, 'He should have destroyed her focus...'

Adam stands back up and tries to fight again, only to realize his sword is missing. Yang still has it in her hand.

"I may not be faster..." Yang said as her Aura depletes, "... but I'm smarter."

Yang then throws Wilt over the bridge.

"No!!" Adam shouted.

Tartarus watches this dimension Adam fails to reach his sword in time as he watches it fall over the bridge. He criticized himself, well this Adam to be exact, "He has underestimated his opponent, instead of taking the opportunity to make swift work on them he mocks them and gets easily distracted. Such a fool, to think this Adam Taurus is me. Such a disgrace."

Suddenly, Blake reappears and uppercuts Adam as she jumps back onto the bridge. Adam stumbles backward. Tartarus slightly winces at the attack. Suddenly, he notices one-half of Gambol Shroud's katana on the ground. Adam of this dimension and Blake rush forward to pick it up, but Blake grabs it before he can.

Yang then runs forward and grabs the broken blade of Gambol Shroud. Both girls then impale Adam from the front and back, each with a piece of Blake's weapon simultaneously.

Adam looks down at his bleeding chest as he twitches. Tartarus growls, seeing how weak this Adam is. No wonder he has lost.

Tartarus watches as Blake and Yang both pull their blades out and watch Adam stumble toward the edge of the bridge. He falls to his knees and his eyes start to roll back. He slumps forward and falls off the bridge.

On his fall down, his body hits the cliffside with a sickening crunch, to which Tartarus winces slightly, before disappearing into the stream below.

Tartarus just witness his death at the hands of both the Traitor and a Human. His anger boils inside his artificial veins. Such inferiority of this Adam Taurus angers him and the fact he was easily defeated by what he could say is only the level of Jedi Padawans angers him.

In his mind, this Adam Taurus is a fool: weak, and inferior in every single way compared to the mighty cyber-enhanced Tartarus. If he was facing these two, they would be dead within minutes or seconds, he has to face Jedi Masters for Oum's sake!

He watches as Blake starts to sob and falls to her knees as she breaks down crying. Then the blonde human runs over to hug her. Blake hugs back.

They may have won against his inferior self in this dimension but he will be one to take their victory away from them.

And... now he thinks about it. Their aura is depleted, leaving them vulnerable. Better yet, no one is around them to help out.

...good...

If Tartarus can let out an evil smirk, this would be it. He watches as the two girls comfort each after their victory. Though they may cherish this victory, he will be the one on top. After all, why waste time when the opportunity to strike is presented to you?

Tartarus soon made his presence known.

Meanwhile, with Blake, she starts to sob and falls to her knees as she breaks down crying. Yang runs over to hug her. Blake hugs back.

Blake tearfully says, "I... I am not going to break my promise, I swear..."

"I know you won't," Yang said to her.

The two girls continue to embrace as Blake continues to sob. But it was short-lived when all of a sudden something lands in front of the duo, thus breaking them out of their moment of relief.

As the could of dust settles, what stood over the miniature crater is General Tartarus. He stood up from the miniature crater and glares down at the girls.

"Hello there..." Tartarus spoke, his voice familiar but raspy.

He swings his arm to the side with enough force to push his cape over his shoulder, revealing his cybernetic body. Even his head resembled an armored helmet with a faceplate.

Both the girls have a foreboding feeling at the sight of the newcomer. Blake kept up a brave face and asked, "Who are you?"

Yang stood in front of Blake to protect her, despite her aura being depleted.

Tartarus lets out a raspy laugh that sent chills down their spine before he spoke, his voice sounding very familiar of a certain Bull Faunus.

"You may not recognize me in appearance but I'll give you a hint; you two defeated me and stabbed me in the chest before I fell off the cliff, all too recently." He said, referring to his counterpart's death.

When the two girls take a good look at him, most of it is cybernetic and they can't put the pieces together all too easily. But the only features that could solidify his statement are the noticeable bull horns, the voice, and finally, the recognizable markings on Tartarus' faceplate.

It didn't take long before they filled in the pieces and finally, they know he is.

"N-no... A-Adam!?" Blake and Yang exclaim in shock and fear when they finally get the hint of who he is.

"Yes, it's me..." Tartarus said, all too maliciously as he laughs.

Fear was struck inside the hearts of the two huntresses, they saw Adam stabbed and killed by their own hands, how is this... thing, Adam?! It makes no sense.

"T-that's impossible!" Yang said in shock, fear evident in her voice, "...w-we saw fall, Adam! We killed him! You couldn't possibly be him! You're somebody else!"

Blake even agrees to this, it's impossible it shouldn't be. They witness Adam's death, he shouldn't be alive anymore so he shouldn't even survive that fall! Plus this guy is too different to be Adam, the voice is similar but synthesized and the markings... it couldn't be possible, surely it isn't!

Tartarus smirks at their denial, "Is that so? Perhaps this will convince you otherwise."

He grabs his faceplate and when he did, the girls are left in shock and fear at the sight. What's left of his face is just the upper part of his face and his horns and with it the SDC Branding across his mask.

"Does this convince you?" Tartarus would have smiled menacingly.

"I-impossible..." Blake stuttered, fear is heard within her voice and Yang shook like leaf at the sight of Adam in a cybernetic body. Just when their problems are solved, a new problem arose.

Tartarus laughed at their expression before putting the faceplate back on his face with a resounding click.

"With your aura depleted, and no one is here to help you..." Tartarus then pulls out his lightsaber, "...you are now left defenseless, without allies by your side."

To the two huntresses, it now dawns on them, that their problem and fight are not over yet.

The two then look at each other and have a look of defiance and they look back at Tartarus. If they go down, then they won't go down without a fight. They'll fight against him... together.

"That's where you're wrong," Blake begins as she glares at Tartarus, "...we-"

Before any of them could make a very cliche claim that they will fight by each other's side or something stupid like that which is already becoming an overused theme and General has heard this so many times from his victims before killing them. Tartarus with his enhanced speed and agility sinks his talons into the ground before he launches himself at them.

With little time to react, Tartarus got in between and knocks them away. Thus separating them, he uses this opportunity to attack the blonde huntress. Due to how they were focused on making monologues he made sure to catch them by surprise.

Yang sees this and was about to fire her Ember Celica at him or even defend herself, Tartarus then grabs my neck and he grabs her wrist and directs her shots away from him.

He brings her face close to his, his eyes behind her faceplate staring down her very soul and a string chill down her spine. Tartarus then coldly states, "What was that you said to my other? 'I may not be faster but I'm smarter?' HAHAHA! Pathetic words from an insignificant human!"

Yang effortlessly tries to punch him with her other arm but is not restrained. But there are hardly any dents, to begin with. The punch did nothing but amuse Tartarus at her pathetic attempt to fight back while Yang has a look of fear on her face.

He just enjoys the sight of this expression of fear on the Huntress' face. The sight of the human struggling under his grip sent morbid satisfaction through his mind watching as the human tried to defy his strength. Such weaklings these humans are compared to him. He would like to see that fear continue to plague her mind, but she wouldn't be alive to see experience it.

Tartarus then coldly said, "Such heroic nonsense."

With his other arm holding onto Yang's prosthetic arm, he then starts to forcefully pull the arm away, thus severing her robotic arm and throwing it away.

Blake raises her and sees the Droid General now holding and raising Yang by the neck now with her prosthetic arm missing. Tartarus is about to do the same with her other arm.

"Yang!" Blake charges and attempts to attack Tartarus from behind with her broken Gambol Shroud to save his partner.

But Tartarus spun around and backhands her, knocking her a few feet away while he deals with the blonde bimbo who currently struggling under his grip.

With no care in the world, he forcefully rips Yang's arm out of her body, causing her to scream in agony. Blood spurts out of the missing limb of her arm as Tartarus' armor and faceplate are then covered in the blood of Yang Xiao Long.

Tartarus then unclips his lightsaber and ignites it before he then impales it through Yang's abdomen. The Blonde girl screams out in agony when the burning plasma blade was impaled through her stomach. Before Tartarus pulls his saber out of her and he then slices her legs off in enjoyment.

Blake sees this and looks in horror, she lies there helpless as she watches her partner suffering from Tartarus' wrath. And it didn't stop there, Tartarus then let go of her before he grabs Yang by her neck with his claw foot and starts pummeling her to the ground up and down as the young woman is suffering under his wrath.

Tartarus is taking so much pleasure from this that he internally smiles with glee.

"NO!"

He turns around in time to dodge an incoming attack from Blake, as the Cat Faunus' desperate attempts to save her partner are only met with air when Tartarus sidestepped. Especially the lack of aura doesn't help her case.

With one last slash from Blake, Tartarus then punches her in the gut causing her to clutch her guts and cough out blood.

He approaches the terrified Cat Faunus before grabbing her by the neck and lifting her off the ground while Tartarus stares coldly into her eyes. He coldly states to her.

"You may not be the Blake from my dimension but you share that trait so vile it makes me wretch: a coward. But perhaps you will do, for now..." Tartarus then uses his other arm to pick up the prosthetic arm of Yang and said all too evilly, "...and this arm of your human friend will be a fine addition to my collection."

"B-Blake..." Yang weakly said, reaching out to her friend.

Tartarus then throws Blake to the ground and stomps on her back, he sinks his talon on her back causing the cat Faunus great suffering. Tartarus crouches down to her level and points at the Blonde Huntress who is now slowly bleeding to death and suffering from the wounds and limbs being served and inflicted by Tartarus, "...yes, Belladonna... and let her pain and suffering be a reminder of your failure!"

Blake is terrified and has tears in her eyes, just when she can finally have that sense of relief and peace it was swiftly taken away by another version of Adam Taurus; an Adam who is far stronger, and more agile than the original Adam could be. Even very dangerous.

Tartarus steps off her back and then splits his right arm into two, his other hand drags the weakened Blake by the neck, dragging her across the ground.

Blake reaches out to her friend but all was in vain as she was too weak, and the strong grip and defiance of Tartarus are too strong to fight against.

Tartarus uses his extra arm to click the button on the gauntlet which consumes both of them, as they dematerialize out of existence, leaving behind a very fatally injured Yang to die and succumb to her injuries.

The rest of her group (Team RWBY and JN(P)R, Oscar/Ozpin, Qrow) would find her bloodied, horrified by what she's in while Ruby was extremely distraught by the death of her sister, her emotions getting out of control as her only sister is gone, killed by an unknown assailant. And it would eventually dawn on them that Blake was nowhere in sight, seeding the uncomfortable speculation that she might be the cause of her sister's death.

Yet, the remnants of the battle have debunked that possibility. Which leaves many questions in the group's minds; who has done this? Who killed Yang and took Blake? Was it the Grimm? Was it... someone else?

None of these are answered as the group of heroes has lost two of their precious members from an unknown third party.

~In a Galaxy Far Far Away: Over the orbit of the planet of Tartarus' Hidden Lair~

A light flash appears in the helm of The Fang, and many droids were caught off guard. The light dematerializes as General Tartarus and Blake appear on the bridge.

"Woah!" The Droids in the Bridge of 'The Fang' were spooked by the sudden appearance of their General, along with the someone on his hands, who is stunned by the change of scenery.

"H-huh?! General?!" The OOM-Command Droid takes multiple steps back. Spook by his sudden presence.

Tartarus looks at the Droids with a glare, "Don't bother asking where I am..."

None of the droids dared to ask in fear of enraging the Droid General... well except for a certain old man.

"I see you arrived from your little trip..." a familiar voice said. Tartarus turned to look behind to see Dooku entering the bridge, "...and you have brought yourself... a souvenir."

Tartarus knows he's referring to the weakened Cat Faunus, who is at the moment shocked and terrified at her situation.

"W-where..."

"Quiet!" Tartarus slaps her hard, causing a bruise to appear. He looks back at his superior, and states, "This here my lord is Blake Belladonna. The traitor who left me to die..."

"I see..." Dooku said as he eyed the Cat Faunus curiously, while the Faunus herself stared back terrified, "...her Faunus heritage and trait are quite visible. Features similar to that of a Lothcat. Since you have her, what will you do then? I doubt she would contribute to any of our operations in the war effort."

"That will be none of your concern, Human. She won't contribute to anything, she's just next to useless as a pile of scraps. Furthermore, this is a private matter." Tartarus looks to the OOM Command Droid, "Provide this girl some restraints."

"Roger, Roger." The Droid left as Tartarus then made his way to the hanger while Blake was confused and terrified as the B1 Battle Droids restrained her with powerful cuffs. She attempts to break free but the fight from earlier and her aura depletion have made her weak and unable to break free.

Dooku only stood there watching as the Faunus was then dragged out of the bridge by the Battle Droids. He would lie if he was slightly sorry for the cat faunus, but he cared less about what would happen to her. If what Tartarus said is true, then she's no use for the CIS or perhaps his Master's plan.

~small Timeskip~

Over the third moon of Vasseks, his ship enters the planet's atmosphere and onto the surface, before entering a hidden hanger from the mountainside.

This here is Tartarus' Fortress, as he likes to call it "The Fortress of the White Fang."

As his ship touches down, the ramp opens up and Tartarus walks down the gantry followed by a restrained and terrified Blake Belladonna who is being kept an eye on by his two Guardsmen. They then are greeted by his A4 Laboratory Assistant Droid which has the icon of the White Fang symbol, EV-A4-D.

"Welcome home master and..." EV-44 notices Blake and asks, "Who is she? She is a Faunus like you?"

"Yes, she is... this is Blake Belladonna, the one that has been a thorn in my side before my miraculous recovery into a cyborg."

"Interesting..." The Droid eyed the Faunus who only has a terrified expression on her face, "...base on the fact you have restrained her, I believe she is some form of stress relief General? Is she the Faunus you hold a grudge for her betrayal?"

Tartarus gives a dark chuckle at his Droid's musing, what he said is true. This Blake is only used as a stress relief in a case where he could use someone to punch and torture, or perhaps release his anger onto. He still held a grudge for her betrayal adding to the fact he saw how his inferior counterpart got killed by her and her human companion. He wants to relish every moment of Belladonna's scream for mercy, death, and forgiveness. He will not stop until she breaks.

"That you are the correct doctor, but she is not the Blake Belladonna from where I am from. She is from another universe, where I wasn't a cyborg but became an over-obsessed love-struck fool."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...are you serious?" EV-44 couldn't believe what he heard; there was a counterpart of his master, General Tartarus, the greatest Jedi Killer and Droid General the Galaxy has ever seen, is a loved obsessed freak? He sounds pathetic when the medical droid heard it. If it was someone else who told him otherwise, he would laugh and think this is some sort of stupid joke just to demean the Droid General but to hear it from Tartarus is surreal.

"Yes... he's many times inferior and pathetic and I can't believe he is me! Compared to that weakling that bears my namesake, I am superior!" Tartarus basks in pride at the general reminder of how he defeated Jedi far greater than any huntsmen or Atlas Specialist, "...now, back to the point. Take Belladonna to her cell and put on a shock collar on her neck, I want to make sure she is kept under check and never attempts to escape."

Blake has a look of horror on her face at what was told, "W-what?!"

"Of course, master. Come along then cat, let's put that collar on you!" EV-44 said as Blake was dragged to follow the doctor by the IG-110 Guardsmen she tried to get out of their grip but it proved to be useless.

As she is being dragged away by the two IG-110 Guardsmen to the deepest parts of the lair, she looks back at Tartarus who mockingly waves Yang's prosthetic arm at her in a taunting manner. Blake has tears streaming down her cheeks as her doom approaches, it seems her nightmares have yet to end and is now only the beginning of something much more horrifying.

Blake Belladonna, a Faunus who was from another dimension or universe, is now away from her friends and family from completing her mission to save Remnant, her Remnant, from Salem. Now she's at the mercy of the infamous General Tartarus of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

General Tartarus, only mentally smirks as the door closed right after she was dragged into the hallway. While this isn't Blake that left him to die on the train, this would be enough to feel the sensation of revenge once more. But unknown to him, he has indirectly helped Salem by weakening Team RWBY from his intervention and capture of Blake Belladonna and the death of Yang Xiao Long, but he doesn't care.

Tartarus only wants revenge. And nothing more, now he has a war to finish.

__________________________

Told you this one-shot is dark...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

227 0 10
poign·an·cy /ˈpoin(y)ənsē/ noun the quality of evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret. The Clone War has come to an end. The Jedi Rebellion has be...
3.2K 76 21
~Adam Taurus X Faunus Reader~ You get to know Adam when you two were entering high school. You were like him: a Faunus. Which meant you two were easy...
252K 6.2K 84
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost, The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the...
112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...