MUTE.

By a1e1i1o1u1

๐ŸŽฅ tokyo revengers <3 - in which inumaki y/n dies while fighting in shibuya, but gets immediately reincarn... More

introduction
character info
one.
two.
three.
four.
five. (new)
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen. (new)
sixteen. (new)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. (new)
twenty-three.
twenty-four.

twenty-five.

15.7K 819 300
By a1e1i1o1u1

"-and that concludes today's meeting", draken sighed as he looked down at his non-existent watch "it's almost midnight, you guys are dismissed, go home or whatever"

he watched for a few seconds as most toman members left to go home before he turned around.

he exhaled deeply and gritted his teeth at mikey, an irk mark appearing on his head.

it was mikey's idea to hold a meeting immediately, saying some shit that it was very important and it couldn't wait until the next day. spoiler alert: it wasn't actually important.

mikey was unmoving from his position on the stairs, his head hung low obviously asleep.

draken could only sigh, it was mikey after all what did he expect?

he looked around and saw that almost everyone remaining (mostly the toman captains & their vice-captain) looked like they were about to doze of any second.

he cleared his throat and clapped once, successfully gathering everyone's attention.

"let's all go home as well, i'll take mikey back to their house" he said, already pulling the shorter blond on his back.

"um, what about mikey's bike?"

draken paused for a moment, that was a slight problem he didn't think about.

he for sure couldn't wake up mikey to drive himself back home, it was asking for trouble.

he also couldn't tell someone to drive it back to mikey's place because almost everyone had someone to drop off: pah with peh, baji with chifuyu, and mitsuya with hakkai. the twins, mucho, and sanzu were all gone as well, probably on their way back home to rest as well.

and without much thought, you raised your hand.

draken stared at you for a moment, contempleting his choices for a few, not like had that many options to choose from anyways.

option 1: let y/n drive mikey's motorcycle
> pros: i can drive y/n back to their place, mikey's bike would (hopefully) be in safe hands.
> cons: 50% chance y/n would doze off while driving and possibly end up in an accident; mai would kill me.

option 2: leave mikey's bike at the shrine
> pros: none
> cons: 75% chance mikey's bike would get stolen or get trashed, y/n would have no way to go home, a grumpy mikey, stress basically.

option 3: wake mikey up to drive himself back home
> pros: i can drive y/n home
> cons: 50% chance mikey's head would be somewhere else/mikey would doze off in the middle of the road, ending: a crash.

he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

'i wouldn't have this much of a problem if mai had just attended the meeting'

basically, draken had no other choice but to let you drive mikey's motorcycle.

you grinned, immediately hopping off of his bike to mikey's.

"well now that's settled, we'll be off, drive safely draken! you too n/n! goodnight as well, love you!" pah smiled at you as he waited for peh to climb his motorcycle.

you turned around and formed a heart with your arms, facing the duo.

the others watched the three of you with smiles on their faces, sure some of them were jealous pah could say 'love you' to you so casually, they were very much aware he meant it platonically but still!

a little fun fact: baji tried that 'love you' stunt one time in the same scenario (all of you getting ready to go home) and almost got run over by none other than your older sister.

"the fuck you mean 'love you' huh? you little shit, try that again and you'll be sleeping with one eye open"

baji shivered as he remembered the look mai had given him, safe to say no one would try that again any time soon.

"bye bye y/n-chan, draken-kun! stay safe!" chifuyu waved at you and said blond.

mitsuya and draken shared a look before the lilac haired male smiled, "we'll get going as well, both of you drive safely, okay?"

you nodded and sent him a thumbs up.

the six of them looked back at the three of you one last time before driving off.

draken could practically hear you vibrating with excitement from where he stood, though it was unclear to him as why, he chose not to question it.

as for you, you just wanted to remember the feeling of riding shinichiro's beloved motorcycle again. after he passed, you started distancing yourself from most stuff that reminded you of your biggest regret and it included shinichiro's CB250T.

back then, it was basically a routine for the two of you to drive around the neighborhood exactly 3 times as he talked about the most random stuff, the male always bought you food afterwards before driving you back home.

and as you held the handle, memories started flooding back in and you started to wonder why you've decided to try and forget the good times you had with shinichiro.

"y/n, come on" draken looked back at you and nodded his head at the direction of mikey's house.

you smiled and nodded, hopping on the motorcycle and starting it before driving alongside draken.

✦%

as you arrived at the sano's, you noticed someone standing in front of their gate or door or whatever you call them.

"oh my goodness, y/n? what are you doing here so late?" grandpa sano asked, a hand over his forehead.

you bowed at him and presented mikey's motorcycle with your arms.

"ahh, mikey's bike, speaking of mikey, where is he?"

and just as the question left his mouth, draken had arrived, a hand behind him to make sure mikey didn't fall.

grandpa sano could only shake his head in disappointment before he turned to you and smiled softly, "do you want to stay over for the night? it's really late"

"i can drive her home" draken pointed at himself with his free hand and continued carrying mikey off of the motorcycle.

"i know you will but you should rest too" grandpa sano frowned "staying up this late is not healthy, actually, both of you should stay for the night"

draken immediately turned around and shook his head, "thank you for the offer but-"

"no buts", grandpa sano ushered you inside before closing the gate behind him.

draken looked at you in the eyes, silently telling you to help him, you could only shrug, staying over the sanos didn't seem like a bad idea.

"you will stay at the bedroom beside emma's," grandpa sano pointed at draken before turning to you "y/n, do you want to sleep on shinichiro's room? it's the only vacant room right now and no, i will not let you sleep on the couch OR the floor"

what was the point in asking you then, you couldn't go home, you couldn't sleep on the couch OR the floor so you really had no other choice.

it wasn't like you hated the idea anyways, it just slightly weirded you out.

but honestly, who cares where you'll sleep for the night, you just wanted to fucking rest!

and so, you nodded at the oldest sano.

"great"

unedited.

have another filler chapter while i try and get the gist of writing again 🤞

mf had me searching the most random shit at 3am help😭

pls ignore if any character is ooc rn, i have completely forgotten how to write everyone except nagi, the siblings, and pah 😭

also, i'd like to slow the story down a bit bcs i just realised we're going so fast 😭 i made so many timeskips the story is a bit confusing now, so i want to make new chapters between older ones but i wanted to ask you guys first if you want me to bcs you guys are the one reading. new chapters would probably include (not 100% sure yet) izana, kakucho, mai, junpei, and the 1st gen black dragons.

like, lemme weigh the pros and cons first before u guys answer.
> pros: you'd get to see more of izana x y/n moments. you can see more stupid sibling fights. more 1st gen black dragons as older brother figures!!
> cons: you would have to reread the story as a whole after i make new chapter from the past.

so! what do u guys say 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 920 53
one shots of your favourite Characters from Youo revengers. (All Female reader) Tokyo revengers characters belong to: Ken Wakui.
6.9K 122 16
Tokyo Revengers x Fem reader I DO NOT own Tokyo Revengers, Ken Wakui does, I only own Y/n and some other characters that idk if I should add๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
26.9K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...