Luca (Devil's Rayne MC)

By ItsJustABook1

When Peyton left town sixteen years ago she thought it was forever. When she returned to the town she grew up... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 18

5.6K 186 7
By ItsJustABook1

Luca

"Good morning princess." I tell ellie as I pull her out of her crib. "How'd my baby girl sleep?"

She grants me with a wide smile. Peyton, locklynn, and eli were already downstairs eating. When I turn around I see ari standing in the doorway watching me. "Hey, was peyton able to help you?"

"Yeah, she's pretty great."

"Yeah, she really is."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything Ari."

"Did you want to be my dad? Like when mom was pregant with me?" She looks so unsure like she's not wanted by anyone.

"Yeah, I was absolutely devastated when I saw the DNA results. There were no words to describe the kind of heartache I have had for years about it." She looks down at her feet. "Ari, I'm here now. I'm sorry I didn't know before if I would have I would have been there for you. I promise you now though that I'm not going anywhere. There will never be another hair harmed on your head. You are my daughter, I will do everything in my power to protect you, and give you a life you love to live."

"I'm happy you're my dad, I should have come when I first found out."

"Ari, you're a kid. It wasn't your responsibility it was your moms. She failed you. I won't let that happen again. The people in this house we are your family, the people at the club they are your family too, we all have your back."

"Is it okay if I call you dad?"

"Yeah, that would make me really happy." I smile at her before pulling her into a hug with my free arm.

I hear a sniffle and look up to see Peyton crying in the doorway and chuckle, "Sorry, don't mind me. Damn pregnancy hormones."  She wipes her eyes, "I was just coming to tell you my lawyer will drop by the club house later with papers for you to sign for ellie. I may have also asked him to draw up paper for ari. I know you said you'd take care of it, but I think your lawyer might be better a criminal law than famiky law."

"You're not wrong, thank you baby."

"Mmhmmm. I'm gonna go take a shower, so we can get to shopping."

"Grab my card out of my wallet before you go."

"Not happening big guy, but nice try," she winks at me and walks out.

After everyone is dress and ready for the day the girls head out to shop, while ellie and I head to the club house.

"So the girl yesterday?" Knight asks while we're in my office.

"My daughter."

"Yall are adopting another kid, fuck just open an orphanage at this point." Jasper laughs.

"No, she's my actual daughter. I know I never talk about my past but Long story short there were fake DNA papers saying she wasn't mine when she was born. She was abused by the man who faked the papers and pretended to be her dad, then her mom turned into a junkie and got with her drug dealer who was making passes at her so she's here and she's not going anywhere."

"When are we going after the assholes?" Knight questions.

"After everything is settled with custody.  I'm not risking her ending up in the system."

"Well we got your back prez."

"I know, here take your neice for a minute I need to call snow and check on the construction project were working on."

After a call to snow, I call Ryder to check on the tattoo shop and lynk to check on the bar.

"Prez there's a lawyer at the gate says she's here to see you." Thomas a prospect tell me.

"Yeah let her in."

"Hi mr.masters I amber. Peyton sent me with paperwork for you to sign."

"Yeah she told me this moring."

After signing all the documents to adopt ellie and get custody of ari. Amber tells me that she is going to hire someone to serve the papers to lexia and return them to her so she can file them with the courts. We just need the DNA test which I will have doc come do tonight once the girls are done shopping.

My phone rings, "Hey baby, how's shopping?"

"Good, how's my girl doing?"

"She's playing with her uncle, the lawyer left not too long ago."

"Thats good babe. So..." She starts and I let out a breath. "ari would like her ears peirced. How do you feel about that?"

"She's fourteen baby if she wants her ears peirced that's fine. But not at one of those shops in the mall. After you're done there you can take her over to reved ink. I'll call lynk and tell him to expect yall later."

"Thank you dad!" I hear a squeal in the back ground and my feels like it could burst.

"You're welcome princess. Don't spend all peytons money my birthday is coming up," I laugh.

"Fucking asshole," I hear peyton mutter. "I have furniture being delivered tonight.'

"Baby why didn't you just call I could have sent some guys to pick it up."

"Ehhh, it's okay. We got her bedroom taken care of now were going to get clothes. Do you need anything?"

"Nah baby I'm good. You girls have fun I'll see you at home later. I love you."

"Love you too babe."

Peyton
After several more hours of shopping we make our way to the tattoo parlor.

" this is the clubs tattoo shop ari."

"Like my dad owns it?"

"No, the club owns it."

The door chimes when we walk in there is a blonde girl sitting behind the desk "Hi, welcome to reved ink, how can I help you?"

"Hi I'm looking for lynk."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No"

"We're not taking walk ins today." She stands crossing her arms over her barely covered chest.

I let out a chuckle  "mkay. What's your name?"

"Envy," she raises and eyebrow.

She gets and eye roll from me as I pull out my phone. I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth with this bitch.

"Hey baby." Luca answers, "everything okay?"

"Yeah babe, I'm at the shop. The lovely young lady at the resecption desk says they aren't taking walk ins and won't get lynk."

"Who is it?"

"Says her names envy."

"Put me on speaker babydoll."

I do as he asks,"you're on speaker babe."

"Envy, go get lynk. And if you ever decide to disrespect my woman again you will be out on your ass, you get me?"

"Yes prez, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"You know now. Go get lynk."

She huffs as she walks away, "thanks babe. We should be home within the hour."

"Okay baby I have a couple more things to do then ellie and I will be home."

"He'll be out in a minute," envy sneers as she takes her seat behind the desk.

"Okay babe I'll see you at home. Love you."

"Love you more baby see you soon."

"Peyton. Hey girl. Yall wanna head back?"

"Ready sweetheart?" I ask ari.

"Yeah."

After ari picks out her studs lynk peirces her ears and hold a mirror up "what do you think?"

"I love them thank you."

"No problem kiddo. You can head to the front envy will go over after care. I have to get back to the tattoo I was working on."

"Thanks for taking some time out of your day for ari."

"No problem yall are family. Let me know when you're ready for some ink."

"I don't know how luca would feel about that."

"You know what you're right. I'd like to keep my hands," He laughs.

As we make our way back to the front i see envy standing with another blonde girl when she turns to look at me i realize its layla and let out a sigh. Just how i wanted to end my day.

"How much?" I ask when we reach the counter.

"52.85"

"Okay go ahead and put a two hundred dollar tip on there for lynk."

"Mkay."

"How many kids do you have? No wonder luca fucks around." Layla shrugs.

"First of all I don't think you're supposed to call him luca, second of all this is his daughter, lastly luca doesn't fuck around on me. I dont think he'd appreciate you lying or running your fucking mouth to me especially infront of his daughter."

"Right " she laughs.

"I don't have time for your bullshit today. Come on kids." I turn around and the dumb bitch grabs me by my hair. I turn around landing my fist straight into her nose. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to put your hands on people? Imma go with no she didn't she was probably a whore just like you."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Luca is standing in the entrance holding ellie.

"She was talking about how you're cheating on peyton then grabbed her by the hair,"  ari tell him.

"Locklynn can you take the girls out to the car please?" He asks handing ellie to her.

"Yeah it smell like nasty bitch in here anyway. Come on ari."

I snort a laugh becuase that's so not like locklynn.

"Did you put your hands on peyton?" I can feel the anger radiating off of luca?

She goes wide eyed and says nothing. "you put your hand on my woman? My woman who's carrying my child? Infront of my daughter?"

"I didn't know!"

"I dont give a fuck if you knew she was pregant you put your hands on a old lady. You're done. Go to the club house pack your shit."

"Luca please"

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

"Told you," I mutter.

"I am prez to you, now get the fuck out."  He turns his eyes to envy, "keep it up and you're next." he grabs my hand "come on babydoll let's get the kids home."

"Locklynn Marie," I shake my head and laugh at her comment from when she walked out of the shop.

"You're the one who punched her in the face," she laughs back."Badass, can you teach me?"

"There will be no fighting from any of you girls. Especially you." He pins his eyes to me, "You're pregnant peyton."

"No, what? Really? When the fuck did that happen?" I fake suprise.

"Such a pain in the ass. Whos riding with me?" No one respondes "wow guess we know who the favorite is." I laugh, "I'm taking ellie her carseat is already in the rover"

Luca

Once we get home Eli is already there. Him and I are delegated the task of taking all the girls shopping bag to their rooms ari had the most but locklynn and ellie had several each too.

The funiture delivery came while we were carying in the bags. Lockynn and ari were putting their stuff away while peyton was putting Ellies away. While I'm sitting I'm the rocking chair with our little girl. "Dad?" I look up to see ari in the doorway.

"What's up kid?"

"I want to show you some of the stuff I got... unless you're busy. It looks like you're busy. Never mind I can just show you later."

Peyton chuckles and I shake my head. "sweetheart, I'm never to busy for any of you kids I set elli down on her play mat and follow ari out the door closing it behind me to make sure ellie can't make ger escape.

Entering her room it doesn't even look the same her bed is now on a white sled bed frame with matching night stands. She has desk and chair along with some floating bookshelves, there a baige love seet at the end of her bed, a huge TV hung on her wall. She opens her walk in closet and there's a dresser full length mirror and hundreds of new outfits and shoes. "Wow yall went all out today."

"Are you mad?"

"What? No. Ofcourse not I know how peyton is she probably wanted to buy you more, she will buy you more whether you ask for it or not," I laugh.

"I really appreciate you both. I have never had anything nice like this before."

"Get used to it kid. This is your life now " I smile at her.

She grabs a hanger with a shirt on it. The front of the shit has my clubs log, she turns it around, the back says 'prez's daugher' I laugh, "that should keep the Fukers away. Seriously no dating til you 18"

Then she laughs. She thinks I'm kidding,,,,, I'm not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9.1K 39
Hell in High Hells.... Life was never going to be simple for Jasmine. Growing up around the Brotherhood MC. Her father the president, her brother the...
5K 156 46
Alexis is a beautiful young woman, broken both physically and mentally by the man who was supposed to be her soul mate. After taking time to heal her...
783K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
2.3M 60.1K 27
Book 1 of The Veterans MC Lilly is on the run with the baby she carries inside her. Not able to bring herself to trust another man she prides herself...