Hey, Pretty Stranger.

By SavannahCochrane

"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown hair... More

ATTENTION PLEASE NEW READERS
Chapter 1 - Addison Apartments.
Chapter 2 - 6' feet Tall.
Chapter 3 - Damien.
Chapter 4 - Elevator Love.
Chapter 5 - Meeting the best friend.
Chapter 6 - Dinner with the neighbors. (1/3)
Chapter 7 - Dinner with the neighbors (2/3)
Chapter 8 - Dinner with the neighbors (3/3)
Chapter 9 - "What's your name, new kid?"
Chapter 10 - Backstabber.
Chapter 11 - "It feels great to be a liar."
Chapter 12 - Sorry.
Chapter 13 - Girl Problems.
Chapter 14 - Misplaced Anger.
Chapter 15 - You...what..?
Chapter 16 - The deal.
Chapter 17 - Envious.
Chapter 18 - You have a kid?!
Chapter 19 - Christmas Special. (1/3)
Chapter 20 - Christmas Special (2/3)
Chapter 21 - Christmas Special (3/3)
Chapter 22 - Oh, boy.
Chapter 23 - Returning the favor.
Chapter 24 - Becoming official.
Chapter 25 - Locked up.
Chapter 27 - Forbidden love (Pt.2)
Chapter 28 - Break Out.
Chapter 29 - Snitch.
Chapter 30 - Back At Square 1.
Chapter 31 - Helping Hand.
Chapter 32 - Unsaid words.
BOOK TWO!
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 26 - Forbidden love.

1.9K 60 56
By SavannahCochrane

{Song Of The Chapter ~ Dream on • Aerosmith}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Narrator's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

You woke up the next morning to soft knocking on your bedroom door. You looked at the door with red puffy eyes, from crying so much the night prior, and ignored the knocking.

Whoever it was...you didn't want to see them. Well, maybe if it was Sal or Larry, but you knew that they wouldn't be here. They probably thought you and your family was weird now, or you were messed up because of the ruckus last night.

The knocking stopped for a moment and you sighed in relief, but that could only last so long.

"Y/N..? Sweetheart?"
You heard a female voice call out to you. You shivered in disgust at the nickname your mom gave you. How dare she keep you in here and let your father yell at you like that, then come back and pretend she was innocent.

You ignored her and didn't respond, as you did so you heard a soft sigh from the other side of the door.

"I have your breakfast..!"
Your mom tried to say with an enthusiastic voice. You wanted to open the door and just hear her say that everything would be okay, but...you just didn't want to see her at all. Not after what she's done.
"I-I'll just- leave it...here, outside your door,"

You heard a soft clatter as she placed the plate full of food on the ground and then her footsteps fading when she walked away.

You weren't hungry anymore. Sure, you had gone to bed without dinner last night, but...you just weren't hungry. So you just left your food out there. You stood slowly, your head spinning for a moment at the lack of food, but then your vision cleared. You took a deep breath and walked over to your closet.

You just grabbed your favorite hoodie and some sweat pants. You put on some light mascara and concealer, to try and cover your puffy eyes from anybody - so they wouldn't worry or ask what's wrong. You hated when people would do that, it just made you cry and feel worse.

You just wanted to get out of the house, but knowing your father wouldn't just let you out - so, what better excuse to use than 'having to go to school'?

You put on some fuzzy socks and just a random pair of converse. You grabbed your school bag and groaned as you realised you would have to talk to your mom for her to unlock your bedroom door.

"Mother!"
You called out, you threw your hood over your head and waited for her to answer.

You didn't hear words but you did hear very quick footsteps running towards your door.

"Y-yes sweetheart?"
She asks nervously, you couldn't see it, but she had the brightest smile on her face once she heard you finally talking to her. But she noticed the fact you weren't calling her 'mom' anymore, which made her smile falter slightly.

"Can you let me out now? I have to go to school."
You said bluntly.
"Or, am I not allowed to do that either?"

Your moms smile fell at your last words but she opened the door, reluctantly.

She smiles nervously down at you and you purse your lips, then just walked past her. Your mom noticed your breakfast still sitting, untouched, outside of your door as you step over it.

"Cya."
You said, then opened the front door and shut it before your mom could say anything more.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

You walked down the sidewalk towards school. Your mind was running wild, it was just throwing whatever thought you had about this situation at you.

Why did life have to be so awful?

You finally had made something worth while with your life. You had two adorable, loving, and caring boyfriends for peats sake! You had friends, you had good grades, you had people who loved you - even your dads yelling had died down. It was lucky that his job kept him so busy, so he was either not at home, or he was but when he actually was at home, your father was always too tired to say anything. So that meant no arguments, nor yelling.

But now...you had lost two of the most important people in your life. You couldn't disobey your father - you learned that the hard way.

'To all the days we actually were together, I guess.'

God you were going to miss them so much. You had never felt this way about anyone before. You didn't know what to think about all of this. Maybe if you called Damien, he always gives good advice? That way you could also talk to someone about it all. No, maybe you shouldn't talk to anyone about this. You just wanted to push it into the past and forget about this.

Who were you kidding, you couldn't just push Sal and Larry away. You loved them. They were the first people to make you feel so good about yourself, they made you feel...beautiful. Like a goddess, they made you feel like the most special girl in the world.

Now they had been forced away from you. Your father had even changed your mother. He made her selfish and had turned her against you.

You finally stepped onto the schools front steps and trudged up them, keeping your head down.

You pushed open the schools front doors. The bell rang just as you walked in and everyone in the halls shuffled towards their assigned classes. Leaving you now alone in the hallway.

You walked down a few halls before reaching your locker. You took your bag off and shoved it inside of your locker, you grabbed the books you needed from your locker and turned around. Your first class is math, great, just what you needed to top off this already crappy day.

You went to turn a corner into the hallway in which held your math class but bumped right into some ones chest.

"S-sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going,"
You stuttered and looked up at the person. Your eyes widened as your E/C irises met with a pair of familiar bright blue ones.

"Sal..."
You breathed out.

"And Larry,"
Sal points behind himself and Larry popped out from behind his back.

You felt relieved when you saw the two. But it was also weird to see them, well...in school. You smiled but it suddenly faded as you remembered, you couldn't be seen with them. If you were this would create chaos between you and your family. Being near them and talking to them right now would only get you into more trouble with your father if he ever found out. Hell, if you even so much as looked at them and he found out, you would have to recite the whole Bible out to him.

"We've been looking everywhere for you. We were beginning to get worried you wouldn't show up today,"
Larry explained.

You didn't answer, you just stood there and stared at them.

"We need to talk, we have a plan to get you out of the situation you're in."
Sal says in a whisper.
"And well, you won't be locked up in your room like Rapunzel."

You shook your head 'no' immediately as Sal said he had 'a plan'.
"No. No, no, no."
You quickly turn the other way and speed walk down the hall, away from them.

Only for the two boys to chase after you.

"Y/N, where are you going?"
Sal calls out to you.

Sal didn't mean for his voice to be so loud. And he unknowingly, caught the unwanted attention of a bystander who was initially just passing by, until he heard a familiar girly voice. There, around the corner, Travis watched the interaction between Sal, Larry, and you. Travis' stare narrowed at all the subtle touches made between the boys and you. He glared at the two teen boys. You three had certainly gotten close, too close for Travis' liking. He made a pact to himself, if he couldn't have you, no one could.

Travis grinned slightly and turned the other way - towards the main office. He had a phone call to make, to someone you feared so much. Mr. L/N.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

2/10/23
AKA : February 10th/2023

Words ~ 1401

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 121 21
Ohhh yay!! My first SallyfaceXFem!Reader😊 I hope u all like it!!. This will be a SallyFaceXPregnantFem!Reader...why you ask? Bc I can:3 and if you...
1.9K 39 25
Sal is a teenage boy that came to Nockfell a few years ago. He met amazing friends and, well, one enemy. Sal believed that his enemy had a reason on...
112K 3.5K 28
A Sal Fisher x (Female)Reader FanFic *PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM* (Y/N) has moved in with her grandparents at Addison apartments afte...
123K 2.9K 23
The same bully at Nockfell high has been tormenting sally for years. He never knew why. Why did he hate him so much? He never understood why the blon...