The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽42᯽

3.6K 30 51
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"What do you mean? This is our home." I say. "We need to go back to California, Harper." Mom speaks, never raising her voice too much.

"Why?" I ask.

I can't leave this place. I can't leave the Walton's, they're my family.

"Your dad needs to go back and we have a life there, Harps." She answers. "So what? We're just gonna keep moving and moving around until you and dad find a place you like? No! I'm not gonna do that!" I argue.

"Harper, do not be like that. You know we never stay for too long." My dad defends. "Exactly, we never stay. Do you know how difficult it is for me to move from place to place, just so you two can do whatever? My education is at risk, my social life is at risk! I'm tired of this!" I shout.

my parents always do this. Now that I've found a place I want to stay for the rest of my teenage years, they want to take it away from me.

Ouch.

"I have my school, my friends, my boyfriend! I just can't leave them all like that!" I continue.

"Harper, you also have your school and your friends in California and I bet they miss you a lot!" Mom tries to convince me.

"They hate me there! They think I'm just a rich kid that lives off her daddy's money!" I shout, tears swelling on my eyes.

"I know what we're doing hurts, but moving on is part of growing. We will all miss this place but there's nothing we can do about it, Harps. I'm sorry. It's decided." My dad comes to a conclusion and I start genuinely crying out of frustration.

"You can't do this." I spit out.

"Harper..." "You cannot do this! I took my time building a new life here and after what? Not even after a year you want to leave? Just cuz your stupid movie is done and you have nothing to worry about anymore?! Think about others too, for once." I spit out.

"Do not talk to us like that, Harper! We work our asses off so you can have food served everyday and a bed to sleep on! You should be grateful!" My dad raises his voice.

"I would be happy if we could just stabilise our life's in just one stupid place!" I argue back.

"We will come and visit the Walton's from time to time, Harper. We will be fine." Mom says, trying to go close to me to give me a comforting hug.

I stepped away, confused and disappointed with what they just said.

"Don't talk to me." I whisper, quickly wiping my tears away and rushing to my room, making sure I closed to door as hard as I could.

Fuck this shit.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ

I spent the whole weekend locked in my room with my phone turned off. I didn't talk to anyone and only went downstairs when my parents weren't around, to eat some snacks.

They broke the news to me so suddenly and fast, I dislike them for that.

I haven't seen Jayla and the twins in so long and they have tried to come over by knocking on the door but my parents always make stupid excuses saying I'm not home or something.

I asked them to say that.

I don't know how I'm going to tell them all of this. I'm completely devastated.

Like was going so well for me and this just had to ruin it completely.

Nothing good ever lasts, right?

I decided I wouldn't explain it to the Walton's. I would let my parents talk to their parents about it.

The cracklandia🤦‍♀️🤨
+10 new messages

Jay
Where are you, Harps?

Jaden💗
We miss hanging out with u, Harps.

Javon🤨
Bitch, answer the phone or give us a sign of life, ffs.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ

"Harper, open the door, you need to eat something." I hear my dad's muffled voice from the other side of the door.

"Not hungry." I dryly answer.

The door softly opens and my dad walks in sitting down on the bed next to me. I pulled the covers closer to me and faced my back to him.

"You can't stay mad with your mother and I forever, Harps." My dad calmly sighs. "Watch me." I answer.

"We're doing what's best for you." He continues. "You're doing what's more convenient for you and mom, not what's best for me." I argue back. I exhales deeply, never leaving me alone.

"Have you at least talked to the Walton's about it?" He asks. "No. I don't know how." I answer fast.

"Well, we're leaving in a month, you better find a way." My dad says, finally leaving the door.

Fuck this shit.

I grabbed my phone and putted my shoes on.

I walked downstairs and left the house, not saying nothing to anyone. I walked across the street and knocked on the Walton's door.

I see Jaden open the door.

"Hey, Harps." He smiles and hugs me tightly. "I missed you." He whispers on my ear and I chuckle. "I miss you too, Jaden." I say back and give him a quick kiss.

"Who's there?!" I hear Javon scream from the living room. He finally comes in my view and looks at e up and down. "You look like shit, bro." I says and I laugh.

Jayla eventually showed up too and we all went upstairs, to Javon's room.

"What's up? We haven't heard from you in a bit." Javon finally speaks when we're all sat down on the floor.

"Something happened." I lowly say.

"Don't scare me like that. You're making it look like you killed your family or something." Javon jokes making Jayla slap his arm hard.

"Tell us what's wrong. You know we'll understand." Jayla comforts me and Jaden nods, scooching over next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

Here goes nothing.

"My parents want to move to California again. In a month." I spit out and they all go silent.

"What?" Jaden finally speaks, taking his arm from my waist to completely face me.

"I know. I tried to spot them but they've made their minds about it. I don't know what to do." I say, trying to hold in my tears.

"You're joking, right? Quit playing dude." Javon speaks. "I wish I was joking." I mutter.

"Fuck." Jayla exhales, coming closer and hugging me.

"Are you gonna come and visit us? How long are you staying there? You can't just leave." Javon bombs me with questions and all I can do is cry with Jayla.

"We're gonna miss you so fucking much." Jaden says suddenly joining me and Jayla in our hug. Javon did the same thing.

It was sad, you know. Leaving them. The did part of my life in a good way, always there for me in so many different ways. for the good and for the bad. But after all, they were just a chapter in my life. A chapter that had to be closed. Too bad it had to finish this soon, we were just getting started. But, like every single chapter in my life, I will never forget them. The good an the bad moments. This place was good to me, too good.

Ps: Harper Johnson.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1238

hope you guys liked this book. Love you all.

Stay good and have fun hoes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 611 34
Read to find out;) Started writing 20 September Finished English isn't my first language so pls bear with me
118K 615 26
is this what love feels like? jaden walton
113K 832 35
You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) is a boxing coach. Your mom (Rose) is an...