Flights To L.A

By shawnlover07

My fanfiction is gonna be the adventure of me and my friends flying/moving to California and met the MagCon... More

Charecters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt.2
Not an update
Chapter 6
Authors note
Im sorry
Chapter 7
Shawn
Not An Update
Chapter 8
Not an update
So sorry

Chapter 1

44 4 6
By shawnlover07

(I think you should listen to imagination by Shawn Mendes during this chapter)
Brooklyn's pov: We are getting on the plane to go back to L.A. We just got a new house there and now we are fully moving in. I have to sit by myself on the plane so I put on my headphones and listened to music. I feel a soft tap on my shoulder after about 10 min. so I take off my Beats and and look at whom tapped me. It was Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier! "Hey I'm Cameron, this is Nash, and you're gorgeous!" Cam said. I giggled and said,"Hey, I'm Brooklyn,I know who you are, and thanks!" I replied. They probably think I'm a stalker or some crazy fangirl now. Way to go Brooke! Nash spoke up," So you're a fan?" I nodded, Cam said something,"cool. Do you live in L.A.?" I nodded agin. Nash moved back to talk to Matt and Carter so Taylor walked up. I was freaking out! Cameron broke the silence by saying," Taylor this is Brooklyn, she is a fan of ours and she lives in L.A." Taylor nodded and said," well you know me and I've seen you on twitter so we should hang!" I nodded... agin. "Do you not talk? You can talk to is like your friends. We don't bite!" Cam said. I giggled. This has been the best day ever! When we landed there were tons of fans. They all took pictures for 10- 15 minutes and them we introduced ourselves to the other boys. We talked for a bit then Carter asked," Do you wanna ride with us in the limo?*click* or Naw?" We laughed and agreed.
Savannah's POV: We told the driver where we lived and he took off. Everybody talked, made vines, or listened to music. When we got there everyone got out. "Are you guys coming in?" I asked. They all laughed and said that they lived next door. We went inside the house. I ran up to my room and locked the door. I changed into a coral and black bikini, grabbed a towel, and grabbed my phone. As I got down stairs Brooke and Mattie ran up. Everyone was staring at me. "I have to try our pool. If u guys want to come u can!" I said. They nodded and started to get up. The girls came back down is similar bathing suits. "Take a pic it will last longer!" Mattie teased. We play music,tan, and talk. Soon a shadow appears above me. I open my eyes to see Matthew in his swim trunks. He picked me up and tree me in the water before i knew what was happening. Apparently the other guys threw the other girls in too because all 3 of us were in the water. We played all types of games and stuff 'till Mahogany asked," It's 5:00 so do you guys wanna go grab something to eat?" We all nodded and went our separate ways to change.

--------///////------/-/-/-:-:(()))((())$$
So I forgot to describe Mattie. She has blonde hair to her shoulders, blue/green eyes, and a good body.
How do u like this one? Was it okay?
Comment, but pls if u have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Like I said I just started this and I'm not the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...