Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

By YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... More

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 84: The unforeseen

1K 38 0
By YourPsychodreams

Tito's POV

The words rang repeatedly in my mind, that sharp pain in my head hit me more like a hammer to a rock. I didn't think twice before throwing the card on the floor. I unlocked my car and entered inside.

I put on my seat belt, it got tangled at one point but I was able to straighten it and buckle it, just then another card flashed past my eyes. I turned to the seat beside mine and I grasped the card, I opened it and read its content..

"Don't be scared little Tito, I will keep her little remains for the casket,"

                XFrom Serana your nanny

My hands shook in fear, I squeezed the card to a rumpled state, I inserted the car key into the car hole and the engine started making a roaring sound, in seconds I sped off to Lilian's school, I knew everything about their location, even their schools.

"Lilian," I panted and pressed my foot on the accelerator and the car sped into the road.

___

I rushed there and to my greatest surprise, her driver had just arrived as well. I saw the driver carry Lilian out of the car. I released a sigh of relief, my nerves became calm, I turned off the car's engine and rushed out of the car.

"Principesca," I called and she turned her head to my direction as she heard me call her by her nickname, she was a smart girl who easily recognized my voice and the name too.

"Papa" She said, her mouth moved. I read her lips because she was a little far away from me.

"Papa!!!" Lilian screamed and ran to me, the driver tried to hold her back but she had already escaped, scampering to me like a little squirrel.

I bent down to her level and opened my hands wide and she jumped into my arms with a joyous smile on my face, I hugged her small body in mind while kissing her cute cheeks.

"Papa, I missed you," Lilian smiled cutely and kissed me all over my face. I found myself giggling receiving so many kisses from her. My heart was extremely relieved that she was safe but I was still bothered.

The perpetrator might be in my house and even had access to my car, I had to be extremely careful from now onwards, then interrogate the staffs and check the cameras that was how I was going to get culprits behind this because and then call Shawnte when I buy a new phone today, now I am sure there is no Serena, I killed her myself, cut her to bits, she couldn't just resurface out of nowhere, someone was playing tricks on me, I am Tito Denero, I wouldn't let my past twist my mind.

Lilian stopped kissing me and circled her hands on my neck. I smiled at her. She looked so cute in her white and grey uniform. It suited her so well. "My principesca" I smiled and carried her up in my arms.

The driver approached us with a frown on his face "Signora Ginvera gave me strict instructions not to allow you get close to the young miss,"

"I think I have enough of you, if you tell Grandma anything, I am going to have you fired," Lilian faced him and ranted.

I saw his lips form into a smirk. "Your Grandma knows your naughty and nasty behaviour, she won't believe anything you say"

Lilian scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well, I have my ways, so you better be careful, you will be my hundredth driver and you won't be the last to get fired like the rest have," She sassed, I am so amused my her attitude from a jovial girl, to a bossy miss then back to her naughty self, I stared at her in amazement, she carried some of my traits.

The man looked taken aback and even had to adjust his blue stepped tie in discomfort.

"Are you with me or against me?" She glared at him.

He didn't answer her question and she suddenly interjected. "I take that as a yes,"

My eyes trailed around,I knew that the blackmailer must be watching us now, my eyes didn't spot anything unusual till I saw a gun that popped out through the large barricade at the left and a man with it.

"Damn!" I yelled and purposely fell to the floor, the next thing was a loud gunshot that had the whole place in disarray.

"Papa...'' Lilian cried, hugging me tightly. She buried her face in my chest. I guided her by turning my back to the place where the assassin was.

The pupils were already screaming loudly and running helter skelter. I could hear some cars reversing out of fear. It's terrifying but not to me. I am used to this type of life, that is why I suspected that there must be someone lurking around ready to fulfil the so-called Serena's words.

"Papa..." Lilian quivered. I had to pat her back to calm her nerves.

"Don't be afraid, Papa is here for you," I whispered and titled my head to the side where the attack came from but I couldn't see the person anymore, "Fûck" I cursed under my breath.

The chaos reduced and the screams lessened, I quickly sat up and carried Lilian up with me, my lips gaped when I saw the driver lying dead on the floor, he fell adjacent to us, blood surrounded his head, kids that passed kept screaming at the sight Lilian tried turning to look but, I shunned her.  "Don't look"

"What's happening?" She sobbed, I finally stood up crying her in my arms, I walked backwards till I reached my car, I put her inside and she shifted to the passenger's seat at the back, she wasn't able to see a dead corpse.

I turned and held her frail hands.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked because of the fall.

She shook her head in negative.

"Papa, I am so scared!" She shivered.

"It was just a stray bullet, don't be scared," I consoled her and wiped her tears from her face."Will you like to come to a place with Papa?"

"Where?"

"It's a secret," I giggled to reduce the tension.

"Where's my driver?" Lilian asked and tried stretching herself.

I held down her shoulders. "Do you want to go to the secret place?"

She giggled and nodded in a positive way.

"Yes," She sniffed.

___

After we arrived at the ranch , the maid there made some noodles. It seemed like Papa visited this place while I was in prison. It was neat and well kept.

"This place is Beautiful," Lilian giggled, all I want is to spend time with her, without those two overgrown babies butting in.

"But it's quite old..." She pouted her lips and puffed her cheeks in observation of the surroundings, there was a rocking chair in the sitting room which was in reality really outdated, the furniture were made from mahogany wood, giving it this red look, there was a thin wine coloured rug at the centre and a rectangular shaped crimson table on it.

I sat down with her on my lap then I asked. "What do you want to eat?"

She placed her index finger on her chin and started thinking, she then fixed that same finger into her mouth still rummaging in her thoughts what to eat.

"Would you love some spaghetti?" I asked and she nodded excitedly, I was happy that the whole scene didn't have too much effect on her, my blood runs through her veins anyways.

I called the maid and I told her what we wanted to eat.

"Papa, where did you go all this while?" She asked and I didn't know what exactly to tell her, I wouldn't dare tell her the truth except I had plans of scaring the life out of her.

"... I was lost somewhere cold and distant, I lost communication and that was where I was," I made up a false tale.

"Were you in the desert?"

"Not exactly, but something of that sort,"

"That's so sad, Papa, I am sure that you were really lonely without us, I always felt bad that I didn't have a Papa, most of my classmates made fun of me, even my friends," Lilian muttered, her eyes were clouded with tears.

I felt really bad about it, for leaving her now, it must have been hard for her to endure those humiliations from her peers. I kind of regret going to jail but everything is for the best.

"I am sure you punched their faces," I laughed.

"I kicked their ass and beat them up and Mamma had the principal suspend them"

"Woah!" I gasped.

"That was not nice," I laughed.

"Yeah, Mamma wouldn't take some kids bullying me," Lilian chuckled and swung her legs.

"I don't want Mamma to be worried, can you call her please and tell her our whereabouts?" Lilian requested and I agreed, I bought a new phone on our way.

"Food is ready, Boss"

"So fast"

___

Fiorella stormed in and I saw traces of tears on her face.

"Ella," I called and cupped her face as she walked to me.

"Is Noello with you? I tried asking but you ended the call," Fiorella sobbed.

"Noello isn't here," I replied in confusion.

"Noello is missing," Fiorella yelled in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.8K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...
154K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
226K 11.7K 33
He is the arrogant business and the head of the Indo-Italian mafia who doesn't care about anything. She is the sweetheart model who cares about anyon...
3.1M 60.5K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...