|| °• Back to The Past? •° ||

By DiamondRose_87

It's just an AU where when Wei Wuxian fall off from the cliff and thinking he was dead but suddenly he woke u... More

1• || Back to the past? ||
3• || Fixed and Peaceful ||
4• || Training to be stronger ||
5 • || Saving the Innocent ||
6 • || Heading to Cloud Recesses ||
7 • || Meeting him again ||
8• || Empathy and Soulmates ||
9• || Waterbone Abbys ||
10• || Still unconscious? ||
11• || Courting? ||
12• || Cloud Recesses got burned? ||
13• || The Wens ||
14• || Lotus Pier ||
15• || Safe Place ||
16• || Who is he? ||
17• || Sunshot Campaign ||
18• || True Identities ||
19• || Past Reveals ||
20• || Finally Ending ||

2• || Broken Relationship ||

3.3K 104 10
By DiamondRose_87

Wei Wuxian's POV:-

So... I'm about to confess to the others and fix our relationship.. Especially with Madam Yu. I didn't want her to argue with Uncle Jiang anymore and make their family broken ... Maybe this will change the future! I mean.. I did scared of Madam Yu a bit.. But I have to do this.. Y'know what? F*ck my punishments! I didn't care if I got slashed by Zidian or harsh words. What important is fix thier relationship!

So here I am... Eating breakfast with the others. Madam Yu is glaring at me while the others is stares at me weirdly... What?... Am I doing something wrong?

Jiang Cheng's POV:-

Okay this is weird... Wei Wuxian is quiet... And it's awkward moment... He's acting weird a bit, did something happened? I make an eye contact with shijie to ask him...

Jiang Yanli: "A'Xian, why are you so quiet? Did the food taste bad?"

Wei Wuxian: "No, it's good. But.. can I tell something to you all after eat?"

We all stared at him again.. What did he want to tell us? It seems like important. I just hope that mom didn't mad at him again..

Jiang Fengmian: "Alright, we will talk after this.. My lady, can you?"

Yu Ziyuan: "Hmph, fine! It better be important!"

I relived that she didn't shout at him... After we done eating, we all quietly wait for him to talk...

Wei Wuxian: "I'm sorry my words hurt but Madam Yu, I know you hate me all your live but do you know that Uncle Jiang really did love you? I know there many rumours about my mom have an affair with Uncle Jiang but that was just a rumours and Uncle Jiang just see my mother as a sister. So why can't you see? Uncle Jiang really love you! "

We all shocked hearing all those words.. He.. he tried to fix my parents relationship? But why? Don't get me wrong I also want our relationship healty.. But still I'm afraid that mother would punish him for those words even if it's true..

Wei Wuxian: "And Uncle Jiang, I know you just stay silent because you didn't want to make things worse.. But.-  why? Why can't you just tell Madam Yu that you really love her? " *Starts tearing up a bit*

Jiang Yanli: "A'Xian!"

*Thud*

We're all shocked to see him kneeling...

Wei Wuxian: "Forgive me for those words! I will go to seclusion for my words and accept any punishment for it."

Jiang Cheng: "What? No! Your not going anywhere!" *I stood in front of him and hold his arm to stop him*

Wei Wuxian: "A'Cheng.. Let go.. It's fine"

And then he walk to his room.. I don't know why but I feel so rage... Ugh,f*ck this! I don't wanna be a coward like my dad! 

Jiang Cheng: "Look what you've done..."

The others shocked what I said to them(except shijie) 

Yu Ziyuan: "Wha-"

Jiang Cheng: "Isn't this all your both fault? Why don't you two just talk?!! Is it so hard?? Why all of us have to suffered this just beause of your things that you don't capable to do?? Why you two lashed it out on us!! What have we done to you? Why? Why does A'Xian have to suffered? He didn't even know his parents for f*ck sake!! And your both actions is killing him slowly! Why does he have to protect us both like his life didn't even matter!"

Jiang Yanli: "A'Cheng..." *Starts tearing up and hold him*

Jiang Cheng: "I'm tired of this... Can't we just have a good relationship? Why just because of your jaelousy, he have to suffered? .... "

Jiang Fengmian: "A'Cheng.. What do you mean by that? Killing A'Xian slowly.....?"

Jiang Cheng: *laugh* "Seems like both of you blinded by his smile and act happy.... Don't you know he tried to kill himself once?? In this place! This was supposed to be his home.. To make him feel loved and protected... He didn't even have enough love from his parents since they died! In the young age he just step in just to protect us, you think I don't know? I'm tired we all acted fine like nothing happened.. "

The others shocked.. Even mom can't deny my words. Heh .. so it was true all along...

I drag my sister out of there and heading to her room since that's the close place..

Jiang Yanli:"A'Cheng I'm sorry... I didn't know that.. Xianxian... He.. "

Jiang Cheng: "It's okay it's not your fault.. I suppose to tell you all before..."

Jiang Yanli: "How?. ..."

Jiang Cheng: *sigh* "He tried to drown once, luckily I saw and pulled him out that time.. He said it was just an accident and nothing happened. I know he tried to kill himself but I just let him be for a while since he didn't want to talk about it.."

Jiang Yanli: *shocked and started sobbing* 'Xianxian... My precious Xianxian.... I'm sorry, I'm too weak to stand out for you... I'll promise I will try to train to get my golden core strong to protect you'

After that someone knocked...

"Shixiong! Da shixiong passed out infront of his room!"

We both shocked and running off to his room... We saw him at the floor unconscious. We both panicked...

Jiang Yanli: *go to him and starts checking him* "A'Xian! What happened? Wake up please!"

Jiang Cheng: "Let's put him in his bed first and call a doctor to check him."

She nodded and I lift up my brother and put him in his bed while Shijie went to the infirmary to call a doctor..

I sat at the edge of bed and take his hand.. Sending my spiritual energy... I'm sorry brother. All of this wouldn't happen if I didn't be a coward like father..

I hold his hands tightly and put my head above it... I'm sorry.. I started tear up again.. From now on I will protect you more and didn't leave by your side,I'll promise you that! Even if you can't keep your promise, you will always be my brother and always will be!

After the doctor came, he told us he's just unconscious because not have much rested and advise us to make sure he's getting a proper rest for two days... After thanking him and he go out of the room we both stay by his side to wait for him to wake up.. Shijie went out to made his favourite soup for him to eat after he wake up.

With the Jiangs couple....

Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian still shocked and already sat on the floor infront of the throne....

Yu Ziyuan: "What have I done?..."

Jiang Fengmian: "No, what have WE done ..."

Yu Ziyuan: "Fengmian, I almost killed him... He almost died because of my actions and jaelousy.."

Jiang Fengmian: "All of the things that A'Cheng said was true... If only I was not a coward, all of this wouldn't happened..."

.......

Jiang Fengmian: "My lady, I really love you. I just see Cangse as my sister.. Would you forgive this coward husband and sect leader?"

Yu Ziyuan: "If only you forgive this jaelousy wife.."

We both smile but drop it after remember about the kids..

Jiang Fengmian: "We should fix this and apologize to our kids, also A'Xian..."

Yu Ziyuan: "The fact he would forgave me without thinking my actions towards him before is made me feel more guilty about it.."

Jiang Fengmian: "Hmh.. He always been like that.. Such a nice kid we got after A'Li and A'Cheng..."

Yu Ziyuan: "Let's go? To his room.. I'm pretty sure A'Li and A'Cheng also right there "

Jiang Fengmian: "Alright " *smiles and hold her hand while heading to A'Xian's room*

|| Forgive me if there's any mistakes in this story, cuz my grammar sucks (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠) || 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 4.3K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...
6.9K 140 15
It was a quiet day in Gusu, Yunmeng and Lan lingjin, but little did everyone know that 3 juniors were messing in Wei Wuxian's lab and was about to ca...
157K 7.5K 24
After the dual between Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin, the two of them doesn't know that when they fall asleep that night they don't know what is about...
93.4K 3.5K 44
After the death of wuxian in siege of the burial mound. Lan wangji regret alot for not being able to save his crush. What if someone has enough of...