Valentine Addams || Tyler Gal...

By sunnyie_eve

Valentine Addams share some characteristics as her sister Wednesday but she was more accepting to some things... More

1 | Nevermore
2 | Therapy
3 | Knock It Off
4 | Changing?
5 | Conflicted
6 | Wednesday
7 | Returned the Favor
8 | Making Enemies
9 | Boys...
10 | Festival
11 | Know What I Saw
12 | Looking for a Clue
13 | Outreach jobs
14 | It's Human
15 | Asking...
16 | Rave'N
17 | Under Arrest
18 | Birthday, Yes
19 | Split Up?
20 | A Hyde
22 | You Sound Ridiculous
23 | It's Him
24 | My Theory
25 | Red Boots
26 | Prove It

21 | More Than...

1.3K 34 1
By sunnyie_eve

~~~

"A Mocha, please." I walk up to Tyler working.

"That's different." He gives me a look, "You okay?" He asks making my drink.

"Not really. Apparently I can get hurt in my visions. Wednesday is set on believing Xavier is the Hyde, which is the name of the monster, our uncle told us. Enid wants to move in with Yoko and I because Wednesday doesn't care she almost got us killed. Xavier tried to kiss me again last night but finally got the hint I don't see him the same way. Also thinking about how the Hyde has some master that unlocked them and they kinda have a split personality because they're like Jekyll and Hyde. There's just a lot on my mind and Hot Chocolate isn't going to do the job." I rant everything to him.

"How about we schedule another date tonight? Take you mind off of everything for a few hours. Escape from the world and it's problems? Where we can just be us having fun? What do you say?" He puts my drink on the counter.

"I'd love that." I give him a smile taking me drink.

"A quick question... Why did you kiss me that night?" He makes me turn to face him.

"Did you not want me to?" I give him a wink going to sit down in a booth.

After some time Wednesday and Uncle Fester come in sitting at my booth as I come back from the bathroom. "Just gotta take my spot." I sit next to her as she looks at the diary.

"Kinbott has to be Xavier's master. The Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event or unlock through chemical inducement or hypnosis." She reads.

"That's what I saw in the cave. Well, blurry saw and heard. The Hyde was scared of who was hurting them. But I still don't believe it's Xavier or Dr. Kinbott." I tell her as we watch Uncle Fester drink the ketchup, "Eww."

"She must've figured out he's a Hyde and used hypnotherapy to unlock him. That would explain their secret sessions." She tells him.

"Or he just needs therapy when she's off work" I roll my eyes.

"I think the kid behind the counter has clocked me. Yeah. He's walking over. I'm gonna put him in a Romanian sleeper hold. Cover me." Uncle Fester tells us as Tyler walks over.

"Relax. He's not interested in you." Wednesday tells him.

"Made you a quad and you another Mocha. On the house." Tyler puts down the drinks.

"Hey, thanks kid. Need a refill on this puppy too." Uncle Fester takes Wednesday drink and hands Tyler the ketchup bottle.

"Tyler, this is our Uncle Fester." I introduced him to him.

"Oh. Uh... Hi, it's nice to-," Uncle Fester zaps Tyler as they shake hands.

"Was that necessary?" I ask him as he chuckles.

"Is that the Hyde. Val, told me it's name." Tyler sits next to me and looks at the diary. "

That sides ugly..." I hear him think to himself as he looks at the pages closer. "That's it. From that night." He tells us.

"Your father gave you explicit instructions not to be near us." Wednesday tells him.

"Wait, he said that about me too?" I look at Tyler.

"For one; my dad's not here, and I'm on a break. Two; just not to be near you when she's with you. Alone I can be near you." He tells Wednesday then me.

"So technically not us, just you." I look at Wednesday.

"Did she tell you about the master part?" Wednesday flips the page.

"Yeah, she kinda mentioned that." He leans closer to me to look at the book with us.

I turn my head slightly to look at him and we smile at each other but we're interrupted by his father coming in calling his name, "What did I say?" The three of us look over to see Uncle Fester disappear.

"For the record, Valentine was here alone first then when Wednesday showed up she was trying to keep her distance. I was the one that sat down with them." Tyler says as the three of us get out of the booth.

"All right. Putting these up around town. It's a bank robbery suspect, and he's a real creep. You haven't seen him, have you?" His dad shows us a wanted flyer of our uncle.

"No." Wednesday and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, he's be pretty hard to miss. I'll pin it on the bulletin board." Tyler tells his day who just huffs leaving.

"Is there ever a time when he's not miserable? I normally like to see people miserable, but I'm getting tired of him." I turn to look at Tyler.

"Nope, that's him 24/7." He rolls his eyes.

"Thank you. But you didn't have to do that." Wednesday tells him about lying about seeing Uncle Fester.

"Your family's very... colorful." He tells her.

"Ironic considering Fester's the black sheep. He's harmless." She takes her seat back in the booth.

"Harmless? He electrocuted me." Tyler says walking over to put the wanted flyer up.

"He does that for fun. So about our date? You do remember I can't sneak off campus right because of Wednesday? Weems trusts me but is worried about my safety." I turn to face him.

"You won't have to. I'll come to you. 9pm, Crackstone's Crypt." He turns to face me with a smile taking my hand into his.

"You're killing me." I laugh as how I was feeling inside.

"How long do you have to live?" He steps closer to me.

"I don't know but if you keep acting like this not much longer." I let go of his hand walking back over to Wednesday.

"What are you smiling about? I hate it. It creepy." Wednesday looks up at me.

"Nothing."

-

"You're really sneaking off campus?" Enid watches me to get ready to leave for my date with Tyler.

"That's the thing, I'm not leaving campus. Now excuse me, I have a date." I leave my room heading out to the woods to meet Tyler.

The entire time was heading out it felt like someone was watching and following me. "9pm on the dote." I walk up to Tyler, who was smiling.

"Great, now you have to close your eyes." He holds out a single flower.

"Are you serious?" I ask him.

"Unfortunately." He smiles more.

"I'm only doing this because I like you." I take the flower from him closing my eyes.

"Watch your step." Tyler puts his hand on my back helping, "Wait here. Keep your eyes close." I hear him open the doors, "Okay." He helps lead me inside. "Right here. One second. Don't open them yet." He leaves me to close the doors. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." He tells me so I do to see he decorated the inside with lights and had a blanket with popcorn set up with a projector. I look over at him taken back by his effort. "What? No one's ever taken you on a picnic inside a crypt before?" He makes me smiles, "How do you feel about scary movies?" He asks as the doors open revealing Wednesday so Tyler looks at me confused.

"This is what you snuck out to do and was secretive about?" Wednesday makes a face.

"That was you following me? Okay now you see what I'm doing. You can leave now." I give her a smile glaring at her.

"I love scary movies so I think I'll stay. Just ignore me on your little date. You won't even know I'm here." Wednesday walks to go take a seat way from the picnic.

"Wednesday, why are you staying here for our date?" I ask her annoyed.

"I'm bored, okay. Its odd not having Enid in the room. If you repeat that I will kill you." She glares at me.

Tyler walks over pulling down the sheet for our screen, "We can just ignore her. She's deadly quite anyways. It will be like she's not even here." Tyler takes my hand into his leading us to the blanket.

"You're right." I agree with him.

"Now, prepare to be horrified. He tells me as he starts the movie.

As soon as it starts I make a face at the song that starts letting me know wasn't a scary movie but was going to be one to me. I turn my head to see Tyler smiling at my reaction to the movie, Legally Blonde.

"Stop laughing." I give him a playful shove.

-

"That was torture." Wednesday says once the movie was over.

"You could have left." I tell her so she darts straight out of the crypt.

"Why didn't she do that an hour ago?" Tyler laughs turning off the projector.

"Because she enjoys torture. And I know that was hell for us but I'm kinda use to the color pink now because of Enid." I stand up from the ground.

"Did you enjoy it?" He walks up to me.

"I kinda liked parts of it oddly. Eww, I hate saying that." I cover my face.

"Then next weekend we can watch the second one." He chuckles making me look at him.

"They made two?" He nods his head before getting serious.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it. I want us to be more than friends."

"What if you randomly snap out of it one day?" I say getting slightly scared.

"Don't do that." He tilts his head looking at me.

"I'm new to this and I don't want to get hurt for the first time." I look down so he tilts my chin up to look at him.

"You can't keep trying to push me away. It's not going to work. You're feelings are just going to keep growing stronger just like mine for you." He looks me in the eyes leaning down some so I lean up connecting our lips. It felt so right kissing him, the way our lips moved together.

I pull back smiling at him as he rests his forehead on mine. "Am I making a mistake?" I ask and it comes out as a whisper.

"No, you're not." He goes in to kiss me again but the doors open with lights blinding us.

"What the hell? Tyler." His dad sees us as we both block the lights.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Tyler asks him as his dad looks around the crypt.

"The school groundskeeper found the motorbike by the lake. It matches the description of the one the bank robber stole. There's a canoe missing. Figure he might be on the Raven Island. I'm not even going to ask what this is, but I never saw the two of you here. You got it?" He points at us. We nod our heads at him. "Unbelievable. Come on." His dad and his deputies leave us alone.

I look at Tyler stating to giggle about the whole situation making him chuckle pulling me into his chest. "You know he's not thrilled to catch us." I look up at Tyler wrapping my arms around his waist.

"He'll have to learn to get over it." He looks down at me so I lean up to kiss him.

"I should probably go to let my uncle know they're looking for him. He's on school grounds as we speak so." I move away from Tyler.

"Then I don't want to keep you. Talk to you tomorrow." He tells me so I give him one more kiss.

"Of course. Good night and thank you for tonight." I head out.

As I walk into the bee shed I see Uncle Fester, Wednesday crying and Thing bloody. "What happened?" I panic.

"Someone broke into my room and stabbed Thing from behind." Wednesday wipes her eyes.

"What a coward! But the reason I'm here, Uncle Fester, you need to leave. They found your motorbike so the sheriff won't be far. Maybe next time steal something a little less conspicuous." I let him know.

"Where's the fun in that? All right. I'll lay low here tonight, keep an eye on the patient and I'll skedaddle in the morning." He tell us so we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 52 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...
622 35 3
| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc (Daniela Maxwell.)| Wednesday Addams attempts to kill some jocks in a swimming pool, for bullying her brother. That she...
54.3K 2.4K 37
𓏲 ΰ£ͺβ‚Šβ™‘π“‚ƒ. π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›; meet winona addams, the polar opposite twin sister of wednesday addams, who finds herself reluctantly dragged to nevermor...
19.9K 403 28
This story is completed and I wrote it like 2 years ago so bare with me here. (Most of what happens is based on the show.) Almost 16 year old Wednesd...