Games| B. Hargrove

By itsaleef

"You're just a pretty little slut, aren't you?" "You want me to be a slut so bad? Fine, I can be a slut." S... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
Update
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

14

4K 81 3
By itsaleef

"Still playing hookie hm?" The blonde boy asked as he climbed through the tight slit the window offered him.

"Is this going to be like, a thing now?" Nicole asked, avoiding the question that was shot her way.

"Why not?" Billy shrugged nonchalantly as he walked his way toward the small girl sitting at her vanity, brushing her hair.

"How's your suspension going?" She asked, trying not to care about the boys arms wrapping around her body.

"I've got a shit ton of chores, my dads pissed. I just thought I'd sneak over here for a few." The bright white teeth showed through his pink lips.

It was rare that Billy ever shot Nicole a genuine smile. She felt weird that he was being so nice after the non-stop back and forth between torment and sexual tension. However, she wasn't complaining about being treated like she was a human finally. Billy was a hard case to crack, because one second he acted like a friend, but it was like a switch. Friends could turn to enemies as quick as light turns to dark.

"How did that go? With your dad.." Nicole set down her hairbrush, turning her full attention to the boy towering over her frame.

Billy thought back to the previous night. The spit that flew in his face as his dad screamed about how much of an idiot the boy was. How he got pushed around, but thankful his father chose not to lay a hand on him that night. The questions on if he won, because had he not he would've been a sorry excuse for a son. Billy wasn't supposed to leave the house, and he knew if he returned home after his father his ass would be grass.

"Not bad. Just got the usual don't do that shit talk and grounded for the three days I'm out of school."

But Nicole heard the shouts too.

She laid awake the entire time, hearing the distant echoes of thuds from the house just down the street. Once the noise quieted down, she contemplated going and checking on Billy, but she didn't want to push her boundaries. There was something odd about the house that resided only a couple yards away, something dark. Nicole didn't want to make assumptions and be completely wrong, so she only hoped that one day the boy would mention something about it.

"What are you thinking in that pretty little head of yours?" Billy questioned, noticing the fact that Nicole seemed worlds away and she hadn't responded yet.

"Hm? Nothing. Sorry, just super spacey today." She shot him a soft smile as her attention was brought back.

"What are you gettin' all dolled up for?" The boy questioned as he wrapped his hand around the girls jaw, gently caressing her soft skin with the pad of his thumb. He noticed the small amount of makeup that caused her features to become more prominent.

"No reason, a girl can't just get pretty?" She smiled at the electricity the boys touch brought upon her.

"You're already pretty, I see no point." Billy said while sliding his hand away, moving it to her arm instead.

Nicole blushed at the backhanded compliment, "stop being a kiss up."

There weren't anymore words shared between the pair because Billy had pulled the girl up from her stool that resided in front of her vanity. She was pressed flush against his muscular chest, so close that she could feel the faint heart beat that beat rhythmically within his chest. His eyes stared down at her with a look that she couldn't describe, no matter how hard she studied.

Billy felt the hunger from craving the thought of Nicole's lips upon his own, but he also didn't. It didn't make sense to him, how he wanted nothing more than to cause her to submit to his wants and needs, but he wanted to hold her and stare into her beautiful blue orbs that enticed him completely. He'd never had any remote feelings for a girl other than lust. He tried the whole dating thing, but ultimately failed because as soon as someone more intriguing came along he was rushing for it.

Billy was a shit boyfriend, and he knew it. So, he was very clear with girls from the get-go that he only wanted one thing, and one thing only. He couldn't tell you how many hearts he'd broken or girls he's let down because of his barricade surrounding his heart. He couldn't tell you that he cared either, because he truly didn't. However, when he caught a glimpse of Nicole's blue eyes, or watched how she would pull her bottom lip into her mouth when she concentrated real hard, she tugged at his heart in a different way than a girl normally would.

"What are you staring at?" Her smile sparkled as they made eye contact, Billy snapping out of the odd trance he'd been in prior.

"You're really hot, you know that?" He recovered quickly, a smirk tugging at his own lips.

"I think you've told me a time or two." Nicole teased back, ultimately making Billy roll his eyes and let out a slight chuckle.

The girl couldn't comprehend how quick Billy's lips connected to her own. All she saw was a flash of sun kissed skin before the electric feeling shocked her entire body. However, her instincts were quick to move her lips in sync with the boys and her hands quickly found their way to his broad shoulders to steady herself.

She automatically knew what Billy wanted, could she have been so foolish to think he would want some genuine company? Don't get her wrong, she obviously found Billy to be a great lay, but to know that this was all she was good for was just a tad disappointing. This is all she ever was to boys, a fun distraction. Pretty enough to get in bed, but somehow so unlucky in love.

The toxic thoughts that began to flood her mind caused her body to react and pull away. It wasn't graceful either, it was quite harsh, so she understood why she was getting such a perplexed look from Billy. When he tried to go back in, Nicole detached herself from his body entirely.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, standing in the middle of the room like he didn't know what to do with himself.

"I'm just—" she quickly tried to think up a lie, something to get the boy to just drop the thought.

"You know, I'm still um- sore. From yesterday."

"Sore? Really?" Billy smirked, his ego growing before he tried to step closer to the girl again, "it'll go away once we start, you know?"

"No, Billy. Just- i just need some time to recover." Nicole placed her hand in front of her to halt the boy from coming any closer, creating a physical boundary.

His face fell, that familiar cold expression taking place instead.

"You're just being a tease again, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not. I just don't want to, not tonight." She furrowed her brows, becoming defensive and beginning to stand her ground.

"You never had an issue any other time." A scoff left his lips before he could stop it, not that he planned to.

"Yeah, because I wanted to do it on my own account. It's not a surprise that I don't always want to have sex with you, I don't owe it to you." It was Nicole's turn to scoff that time.

"You can't be willing to make out with a guy and then stop and deny him anything else like that. You're being a tease, and you know that I don't fucking like teases." His voice became low and intimidating, but that only caused Nicole's rage to increase.

"Fine! Then I'm a fucking tease, Billy. I never asked you to come over and climb through my window, uninvited might I add, and try to fuck me. I didn't have my legs spread wide fucking open for you to come between, but sure. I'm a goddamn tease." Her voice rose a few octaves as she ranted, her chest rising and falling harshly as she finished.

"Maybe you shouldn't leave your window unlocked. Anybody could've come through. What if it wasn't me? What if it was some creep and you really had no choice? Huh, Nicki? What then?" He shot back, bringing his body closer to her own so he now towered over her.

"Then maybe this is my wake up call to start locking my window." Nicole's voice came out small, trying to fight back her lip quivering because emotion suddenly hit her like a truck.

Billy only sighed, bringing his hand up to tuck a strand of fallen hair behind her ear.

"I.." he trailed off, sighing loudly once more before he continued, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Nicki. I shouldn't have come in here expecting things, you're not a tease."

Nicole somehow knew that this was Billy's way of admitting that he was wrong, and that he was sorry. She knew that those words would never leave the boys mouth because it would bruise his ego beyond repair. However, she still appreciated the attempt at kindness.

"It's okay. You've really got to work on your anger problems. I won't be dealing with that." She stated, playing with the boys fingers on one of his hands.

"My dads gonna' be home soon. If he catches me out I'll hear it, so I should probably get back.  Go to school tomorrow or you're going to be behind." He almost demanded, stopping the hand that played with his fingers and grabbing it to hold instead.

"I'll try." Nicole sighed, adverting her attention to the ground.

"You will. You'll be fine, no body is going to bother you." He placed a gentle kiss at the top of her head, pulling his hand away.

Within seconds, Billy's body was shimmying its way out of Nicole's window so he could head back home. His words in their argument did somewhat get to her, so when he began walking away she shut her window and locked it for the first time in months. She watched as his body grew smaller, the further away he walked until his body disappeared through his own window.

She had no clue why Billy was so intoxicating, because a part of her strongly disliked him. However, the other part just couldn't get enough. He was like the worst kind of drug, her body was involuntarily craving him.

Only, she didn't know that Billy was having the same issues as her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.9K 307 4
Sim Jaeyun X Kim Sunoo •This story is pure and don't take it seriously•
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.