billie eilish smut ⊹˚. ౨ৎ

By redesignmyselfnow

if this gets taken down again, I AM DONE! More

ONE LAST TIME
hold on
wana try something new?
he will never do it like me
pure
did you watch it?
awful lot of noise
you have me
show you who's in charge
show you who's in charge 2
I'll do anything
i'll do anything 2
take it
bakery
christmas eve
hdjsjsqkqodkskqqoo
YOU GUYS.
love you babe

good girl

26.6K 199 200
By redesignmyselfnow

The phone started ringing again, it wouldn't stop. It was now the fourth time and it was starting to get on her nerves. It rang again, after the first few seconds- she grabbed the phone from the floor, forcing the girl to answer it.

"Hey baby!" It was her boyfriend. "What's up, why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"-I'm busy," She said, "I c-can't talk right now."

"Busy? Oh i was gonna ask if i could come over and-"

"You can't!" He sighed over the phone, mumbling a small- 'but I miss you.'

"Alright, see you later?"

"Y-yeah." We'll see.

After he hung up, the intruder withdrew the phone from the kneeling girl's ear, "Good girl," She said with a chuckle, throwing the phone onto the couch across the bedroom. "You saved your precious boy. If he would have showed up, I would've killed him right after I was done with you."

"Please, just tell me what you want! T-there's a safe with m-money, please." Y/n weakly whispered.

"I'm not here for money baby, just here for you." She could see the fear in the girl's eyes, making her even more excited. She squatted down, tightly holding the girl's face in her hand. "You're so pretty, you know that?" The black haired girl said against her lips. "Please." She attempted again, another tear rolling down her cheek.

"I wonder what kinda expression that pretty face of yours will make while i fuck the life out of you- Wanna help me find out, huh?" "I h-have a diamond necklace, pearls- P-please." She begged, feeling defeated as she watched the intruder stand up, removing her sweatshirt. "You acting this way just makes me wanna do more and more dirty things to you." She said removing her bra, smiling as she caught the girl staring a little.

"Like em?" She teased, holding them in her hands as she leaned down closer. "If you wanna play with them, you can always ask." She whispered, placing a nipple on the girl's lip- the girl turned her head away, making the intruder annoyed. "Suck." She said, harshly turning her to face forward again. "N-no!" A hard slap landed on her cheek, making her gasp. "Go on." Billie said with a small smile, watching as she nervously took it into her mouth, sucking lightly. "That's it, good girl." She moaned, throwing her head back. The girl whined a little, moving over to suck on the next one. "Mm, you see? Wasn't so hard to just obey."

"I'll give you anything, please." She said quietly, looking up at the girl who was heavily breathing, face flushed. "Wanna know what I really really want?" Y/n nodded slowly, eyelashes batting quickly. "I think we both know..." Y/n took a shaky breath in, standing up slowly and sitting on her bed, her hands starting to feel uncomfortable being tied with the harsh rope. "J-just please don't hurt me." She says, watching the intruder take her heavy boots off along with her lace undies. "Oh Y/n, I could never hurt you...unless you asked me to, of course." She said with a small smile, laying herself down on the bed- lifting her skirt to give the girl a full view of her glistening pussy.

"Mm fuck. Can you guess what made me this horny?" She said grinning, rubbing her clit for a second before pulling away, spreading her fingers to show the girl the cum that coated them. "What w-was it?" Y/n said, now on her knees in front of Billie, watching her every move. "C'mon, don't play dumb." She said, motioning her finger for Y/n to come closer. She obeyed, earning another praise from Billie. "If you can make me cum, maybe I'll let you live." She whispered to Y/n, running her hands through the girl's hair scanning her face to take in whatever her reaction was. "B-but my hands, they're tied...and-and i've never done this before." She said a little shy and scared, her eyes stinging once again. "Don't cry baby, it's okay. We'll take it slow, huh? I'll show you everything you need to know, m'kay?" Billie said, caressing the girl's face as she nodded slowly.

"Good, good. Turn around for me." Y/n turned, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt the girl untie her hands. She watched Billie lay herself down again, spreading her legs and smiling at her.

'She's pretty,' Y/n thought. 'but fucking terrifying.'

"Alright, you ready?" Y/n licked her lips, nodding once again. "M'kay, come closer." Billie said, motioning her hand for the girl. Y/n nervously placed her hands on the girl's knees, tilting her head as she waited for what to do next. "So you've never been with a girl...have you watched porn?" Y/n shook her head no. "Never touched yourself?" Billie said with a questioning look. "N-no." Y/n said, feeling a little ashamed. The intruder just giggled a little, "It's okay, never too late to try something new." She said, pushing Y/n's face in between her legs. "Now just...start by teasing me, I like being teased a little." She said, grabbing Y/n's hand and helping her rub her clit up and down. "Fuuuck yes." Billie said as she shut her eyes, trapping her bottom lip between her teeth. "Go on, try it all by yourself now." She said softly, removing her hand.

Y/n nodded a little, mimicking the same movement Billie was making her do. She hummed a little as she looked up to see the girl enjoying it. "Good girl, such a quick learner." Y/n liked when Billie would praise her that way, it made her body feel funny.

"Wanna try using your mouth now?" Y/n looked into her eye's nodding with a confused look on her face. "You know what...lemme show you." Billie said as she got off the bed, laying Y/n down as she got on top of her. She leaned in to kiss her, moving back when Y/n didn't kiss back. "Now don't tell me you haven't kissed anyone before." "I h-have." "So then fucking kiss me back." Billie said in a bit of a harsh tone, pulling Y/n by the neck to connect their lips. Y/n flinched a little, trying her best to kiss the girl back to keep her happy. "There you go." Billie said in a sweet tone again, moving the kisses down to her jawline, leaving harsh bites against the girl's neck. She could see Y/n struggling to keep her moans in, she was probably too embarrassed to show she was liking what she was doing- but that's okay, cause what she's gonna do next is gonna have her screaming.

"You see, kisses like this make people get excited...are you excited baby?" Y/n looked down as Billie began to leave kisses on her chest. "W-what?" She said a little breathlessly. "You like what I'm doing to you?" "I-I just, Oh!" She gasped out, bucking her hips at the feeling of Billie harshly sucking on her nipples. "That's it, show me you like it." She said, a hand snaking it's way down to slowly play with Y/n's clit. "T-that feels so good!" The girl said, biting her lip. "Yeah?" "Yes!" Billie chuckled lightly, moving her kisses down the girl's stomach, leaving purple marks that connected to be a heart. "Cute." She whispered to herself, making her way down to the girl's pussy.

"Mm, so pretty." She said as she moved her fingers away, replacing them with her tongue. She watched the girl arch her back a little, never taking their eyes away from each other. Billie sucked on two of her fingers, grinning widely at Y/n as she moved them down, quickly pushing them inside of her. Y/n hissed at the stretch, "So, so tight. Don't worry darling, I'll go slow." She said sweetly, her plump lips wrapping around her clit, sucking on it harshly. "Oh, yes, just like that." Y/n moaned, hands flying to tangle into Billie's dark hair. Billie was over the moon, happy that the girl was cooperating and enjoying it. "I'm gonna make you come so hard." "Yeah?" Y/n said a little breathlessly, eyebrows furrowing as Billie shook her head side-to-side against her pussy, making her legs begin to tremble. "S-shit, oh my gosh!" Y/n said with a small sob, a tightness in her stomach, a feeling that she couldn't contain. "Fuck yes baby, so so sexy." Billie said with a groan as the girl squirted for her. She went back in for a taste, loving the way Y/n's legs tightly shut around her as she continued to convulse.

"Alright, alright...Don't suffocate me." Billie said laughing as Y/n looked down and let her legs fall weakly onto the mattress, releasing the girl from the grip. "You think you could do all that for me, baby?" Billie said, wrapping a hand around the girl's neck, kissing her quickly and allowing her to answer. "Y-yeah." "My sweet girl." She said quietly, pulling her back in for a deeper kiss- shoving her tongue into Y/n's mouth, smiling against her lips as she heard the girl whimper.

"Ok, lemme help you up so-" "Y/N!" Said a voice from downstairs, cutting Billie off. She looked over at Y/n, the girl had wide eyes- the fear she once had coming back. "Did you call anyone?" Billie said, angry now as they heard the front door shut. "N-no! No I didn't, I swear." Y/n said, backing away from the girl a bit, scared of what she might do. They heard the voice call out for her again, steps being heard and doors being open. "You move, you die- m'kay?" Billie said, picking up her knife. Y/n quickly nodded. "Good girl," Billie said with a smile now, all the mood changes making Y/n confused. "Now let's wait for him to find you here, all naked, with a girl eating you out." She said, playing with Y/n's sensitive clit again. "N-no, too much." Y/n whined before covering her mouth. She shivered as she felt the handle of Billie's knife slowly tease her entrance, making her hips buck against it. "Y/n, you up here?" Said the man again. "F-fuck, please, j-just let me make him leave." She told Billie, giving her pleading eyes. It was too late, her boyfriend had made it up the stairs- the doorknob turning as her legs began to tremble again, the knife handle hitting a spot inside her that made her clutch the sheets tighter. "Y/n you in-" She looked over, his eye's wide and his lips parted slightly. Looking around to try to understand what was going on. Y/n's eyes rolled back, a hand flying to cover her mouth, the other to keep Billie's head in place as she bucked against that talented mouth of her's. "Fuck, yes, yes, yes!" Y/n said, sobbing out of pleasure and fear. Billie hummed against her, never taking her eyes off her pretty face.

She finally pulled away, helping Y/n close her shaky legs. "Y/n, w-what the fuck?" He said, covering his eyes quickly when he saw Billie begin to stand up. "Hello there." She said, standing on her tiptoes. He slowly removed his hands away from his face, nervously looking down at the girl. "Sorry, you showed up ...unexpectedly." Billie told him, smiling. "I just- I-I don't even know what to say and-" Y/n gasped, watching as the girl placed the knife against her boyfriend's neck. "Sit down for me." She said with a smile, leading the boy towards the couch. He sat down, eyes wide in fear. "Stay still now." She said, grabbing ropes as she tied down his ankles and wrists. "Good boy." She said, skimming her knife down his thigh as she left a kiss on his neck. "Enjoy the show, kk?" She said with a grin as she skipped her way back to the bed, laying down and pulling Y/n to get on top of her.

"You know what to do." Billie said to her, licking her lips as the girl leaned down to kiss her. It was a careful, soft kiss- making Billie whimper quietly. She was hoping the girl would move quickly, she was so horny. "Doing so good." She whispered, petting Y/n's head as the girl was busy leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, moving down and quickly sucking on Billie's nipple. "Oh, oh yes!" Billie said as she bit her lip. "God, I love when you do that baby." The girl whined, a hand making its way to lift Billie's skirt, slowly making circles around her clit. The girl bucked her hips, gasping at the contact. "D-does that feel good?" Y/n asked nervously, moving farther down Billie's body. "Yes, doing so good for me." She said, pinching her nipples with her fingers as more whines escaped her. Y/n smiled softly, feeling proud of herself. She looked to her side, seeing her boyfriend watching them with wide eyes. He looked at her as she stuck her tongue, flicking it on Billie's clit quickly. "Oh my god!" The dark haired girl said in surprise, her hand moving to tightly grip the girl's hair. The more Y/n played with her clit, the more Billie would pull at her scalp- She loved it. "Do you like that?" "Fuck yes I do." She said with a smile, slapping the girl's face lightly. Y/n brought a finger up to her mouth, sucking on it as she had seen Billie do before on her. "Mm just one? Go ahead and do two for me baby, I can take it." A smirk now taking over. Y/n nodded, adding another finger and pushing them as far as they could go. "Fuck, should've brought my strap so I could see you fucking choking, drooling all over baby." Y/n moaned quietly as she took her fingers out, moving them to tease Billie's entrance. "Maybe next time?" Billie said smiling. Y/n looked up into her eyes, "N-next time?" "Well, I did say that I'd let you live if you made me come- and I have a pretty good feeling you'll do just fine baby." Y/n smiled again at the praise, pushing her fingers slowly inside of Billie, watching as she threw her head back slowly, mouth hanging open. She leaned back down, sucking on her clit while her fingers sped up inside of her. She couldn't look away from Billie, she looked so pretty. She furrowed her eyebrows, pupils rolling back for a second before quickly looking back down at her movements, heavy moans coming out of her while her pussy repeatedly tightened around her fingers. "You're so pretty." Y/n whispered, fingers curling inside of the girl, "Ugh, shit, r-right there." Billie moaned out, grinding against Y/n's face- riding her fingers. "God, I wanna take you away and s-show you so much more we could do to make eachother feel good." She said with a smirk, her hand pushing Y/n closer to her core. "You'd be shaking, yelling, begging me for more." Y/n whined, abusing the same spot inside the girl with her fingers. "I'd fuck you so good baby." Billie whispered, her legs trembling. Y/n didn't stop, adding a third finger and curling them in deeper as she wrapped her lips tightly onto her clit. Billie gasped loudly, "Yes, yes, yes." She threw her head back, squirting onto Y/n's face. The girl kept licking her, fingers slowly thrusting in and out, making Billie shiver. She looked back down, staring at Y/n with tired eyes. "C'mere." She said, Y/n sat up, crawling to straddle her waist. Billie grabbed her hand, sucking on her finger, tasting herself. She hummed around them, Y/n looking at her with her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Now let me figure out what to do with that boyfriend of yours...Then we can get outta here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.9K 28
An adult novella inspired by erotic fairytales. Princess Elena has been raised to be the perfect bride and kept away from the public eye in chaste in...
18.5K 230 35
y/n is a 13 year old girl with a traumatic background and struggles with sh, ed and PTSD . she feels like no-one wants to adopt her, but that changes...
110K 2.9K 35
You are the new heroine in town and one of the shy girls in school. Crushing on a boy named Peter Parker, you try to find a way to become more then f...
1.1M 9.2K 57
You read the title and clicked, so i'm not responsible for you clicking on this story and judging it for being inappropriate. just saying!! enjoy!! i...