The Shattered Clan- Book One...

By ice___and____nothing

As Redpaw fights the uneasiness in his mind, a cat of unknown privileges appears in the midst of a dangerousl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Prologue

17 0 0
By ice___and____nothing

In the misty fog of the swamplands, a bracken-colored tom stepped out of the shadows. "Is everyone here?" he asked. "Yes, Brackenfang. I don't know why you're so worried." said a smoky black she-cat. "The clans as we know them are about to be destroyed Smokeshadow! How can you not be worried about all this?!" Brackenfang exclaimed. "Brackenfang is right you know Smokeshadow," a dust-colored tabby named Mothstripe. "Well anyways, aren't we supposed to work on the message we're going to send?"

A ginger she-cat yowled in the dark fog, "The clans will all be destroyed in under a moon! We will crush them in a single blow!" Her clanmates cheered loudly. She stalked back to her den and sharpened her claws for the upcoming battle. She muttered to herself, "I will destroy LightningClan first. They're so nice and kind to the other clans." she mimicked. She threw a rock at the den wall and screeched, "I WILL DESTROY YOU LIGHTNINGCLAN, AND YOUR PRECIOUS CLANS!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 623 30
The choices of the brave and the mistakes of the frightened, will shape the forest with unsteady paws and claws that rain blood Honeypaw and Falconpa...
1.3K 160 30
SpringClan has just came out of the first battle against Maplestar and his rogues, but only just. With many cats she loves injured and almost dead, B...
1K 80 16
~Note: I am no longer updating this book~ Amberkit thinks that her life as a kit is perfect. She has her mother and two sisters by her side, and her...
513 45 42
Smokepaw never felt special in ThunderClan, she never felt unique or unusual unlike the rest of her clan. One night, she ventures through the forest...