One Direction Imagines

By 0camilla0

The title says it all. More

Hello/ REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES
You get pranked (Harry) | Personal
You're worrying about his health (Zayn)
You embarrass yourself (Niall)
He worries about you (Harry)
You first meet (Harry)
He's your neighbor (Zayn)
You reunite after the X Factor (Niall) | Special
You're tutoring his sibling (Harry)
He's your Doctor (Zayn)
You reunite after the X Factor (Harry)
You first meet /You save his sibling's life /Your Phobia (Zayn) <1>
You first meet/ You save his sibling's life/ Your Phobia (Zayn) <2>
ABOUT THE UPDATES.
You first meet /You save his sibling's life /Your Phobia (Zayn) <3>
He's your Doctor (Harry)
You embarrass yourself (Harry) | Special
He's your Doctor (Harry) <2>
You work for the band (Harry)
You catch his attention (Zayn)
You meet for the first time/You swim with him (Harry)
You Fight (Zayn)
Neighbors (Liam)
You meet in the subway (Niall)
The Little Things He Does
You work for the band (Zayn)
Christmas Eve (Niall) [Night Changes MV]
You're the Doctor (Harry)
You give birth | Special
You're auditioning and they're guests (Niall)
You work for the band (Liam) | Personal
You defend the band
You're a famous athlete (Harry)
You fight / He gets jealous (Niall) | Personal
You work for the band (Louis)
You work for the band (Niall)
You embarrass yourself (Zayn)
You're online friends *Not famous* (Louis)
You're online friends *Not Famous* (Harry)
You're online friends *Not Famous* (Harry) <2>
Age Gap- He's Older (Harry)
Age Gap- You're Older (Harry)
He's Older (Zayn)
You're Older (Zayn)
He embarasses you (Liam)
1D Day/ You embarass yourself (Harry)
1D Day/ You embarass yourself (All)
It's Complicated (Harry)
He's Older (Niall)

You meet for the first time/ He does something sweet (Harry) <2>

665 10 3
By 0camilla0

You requested...

so here it is !!! I am so glad I am getting more response on my original imagines than my 'shares' so I think I'll write more original!

enjoy this one x

——

You wake up early in the morning to hear soft knocks onto your hotel room door. You turn over, trying to ignore them, but they kept getting louder and more rapid. You sigh in annoyance, as you check your phone and realize its 8 am. You trudge across your room and fling the door open, squint at the intruder.

"Good morning, love," Harry Styles says, as he smiles at you.

You widen your eyes in shock, before you realize how terrible you must look, just rolling out of bed. You mumble a morning greeting back, before moving a side to let him in.

You rub your face from the sleepiness and walk to a chair across your messy bed and sit on it, intertwining your hands together and looking down at your lap.

"Aren't you going to ask what I'm doing here, 8 in the morning?" Harry asked, slightly chuckling, as you look at him, while he sat on your unmade bed, slightly jumping up and down to test its bounciness. His eyes perk up in amazement, as his body is immediately sent upwards by the springs of the bed.

"I wanted to take you out," Harry says, stopping and watching you closely.

"O-Okay, but why so ear-why are you staring at me?" You interrupt yourself, as you look up and find Harry's green eyes fixated on you.

"You look pretty when you wake up. I think I'll do it more often," Harry replies, sending your stomach into flips and your heart races faster, as heat rises to your cheeks.

"Erm, why so early?" You say, after clearing your voice, making Harry chuckle.

"Well, there aren't much people around early in the morning, so we won't get mobbed," Harry explains and you nod, before standing up to go to the bathroom to get ready.

—-

After you had showered, picked out clothes, according to Harry's choices, you now sat in front of the dresser to do your makeup and hair.

"Why do girls even bother with this shit?" Harry groaned, as he watched you file through your makeup products to find the right one.

"To feel good about themselves, I guess," You shrug, as you started applying concealer to the spots on your face.

"Wait," Harry spoke, before getting up from your bed and rushing eagerly towards the dresser, where you were sitting.

"What-" You were about to ask, before you were caught by surprise at Harry's action: He had your face cupped in between his hands, as his eyes stared directly at yours.

"Haven't you been sleeping?" He asks, as he eyes the dark circles beneath your eyes, but your mind was not focusing on his question, but on how close you were to his lips, as his minty breath fanned your face.

"I.." You didn't know what to reply, as you felt Harry suddenly lean in closer, but you knew this was wrong.

"I need to get my makeup done," You blurt out, before turning around and slightly tugging Harry's hands away from you.

"R-Right," Harry says, clearly hurt, but you couldn't allow him to develop feelings for you. You weren't the right person for him, which broke your heart everyday ever since you met him.

You watch though the mirror's reflective surface, as Harry trudges back into your bed and buries his head underneath your pillow. You feel like going to him and kissing him, but you knew you couldn't do it.

You apply light makeup, finishing off with some lip balm, before you grab a bag and pack your essentials.

"I'm ready," You say, before realizing Harry couldn't have heard you over the pillow he had on his head. So, you gently shake him, and he immediately gets him, and you notice his nose a light shade of pink.

You didn't have to look into his eyes to see that he had been crying, because as you made your bed, you found a little wet spot, where Harry's head had been resting.

Your heart dips, but you decide to fake a smile and join Harry outside the door.

——

"Where to?" You ask, as Harry starts the car you both were in.

"The Colosseum," Harry replies, clearing his voice, as he pulls out a map and smiles meekly at you.

You return the awkward smile, as he hands you the map and start to direct him.

——

"What? How is this my fault?!" You exclaim, as you both realize that you've circled the same spot around 5 times, as Harry pulls over, sighing loudly.

"You're the one with the map," Harry points out, rolling his eyes and his action hurt you a little.

"You're the one whose been in a bad mood since we left," You say, before folding you arms across your chest.

"Oh, you know damn well why," Harry fires back, and his words stab you.

"I-" Harry starts to say, in a softer tone and you tear up, knowing where this was going.

"You can't. You can't like me, Harry. I'm not good enough for you," You say, letting a tear fall, as Harry stares wide-eyed at you.

"What? Why would you say such a thing? You're the-" Harry starts to say, caressing your cheek, but you stop him.

"I'm not a model nor a celebrity. I'm not even good looking or skinny or-" You start to say, pointing out flaws but he stops you.

"I don't fucking care, alright? You don't have to be perfect to be with me. I'm not perfect either," Harry says, his hand wiping away your tears.

"That's why you didn't kiss me back," Harry realizes, and you nod.

"I want to be with you, just let me," Harry whispers, before he cups your face and brings you closer. This time, you didn't stop him, but instead, you moved as close as the gear shifter would allow.

"God, your kisses are heavenly," Harry moans, after the kiss is broken up for air.

You smile, before catch your reflection in the glass of the car window.

"Shit, I look like shit," You say, as you trace your eyes and find that your makeup has smudged a little.

"No, you don't," Harry says sincerely, before you hand him the map.

"You figure out where we are, I'll fix my makeup," You say, as you reach for your bag.

"Yes, sir," Harry says, before chuckling, and eyeing the map.

——

You smile, as you snap a couple of pictures with Harry's phone, as he smiles cheekily, with the large Colosseum behind him.

"Your turn," Harry says, before racing towards you and you laugh.

Harry holds his and your phone, proving that he could snap pictures with both. You smile happily, as Harry took the shots and nodded at you, meaning he was done. You see Harry talk to a random stranger, and hands him his phone.

You were about to head towards him, when he jogs towards you and tells you that the tourist is going to snap pictures of both of you together.

You get and idea and relay it to Harry, who nods cheekily at you. At your count of 3, you and Harry had leaped into the air, posing into the air.

You laugh, as you land swiftly but Harry had fallen onto the ground. You help him up, as he embarrassingly dusts his pants from the fall.

You thank the tourist before looking at the pictures.

"We look sick," You smile wildly, as you show Harry the picture on his phone and he mirrors your smile.

In the picture, you both were in the air, you had a ballon ballet pose and Harry was in mid-backflip, his hair defying gravity and to top all that, the Colosseum was fully shown in the background.

——

"Crap, Harry, run!" You exclaim, after a mob of paparazzi catch your eye, as you and Harry exit the frozen yogurt place.

Harry's laughter dies, as he quickly pulls out his car keys and inserts them into the slot. You shakily open the door, before slamming it shut, sighing in relief when you realized the car windows were tinted black.

"Woah," Harry says, nervously chuckling, as he breathes out a sigh of relief, and the car is now silent, only filled with the muffled yelling of the paparazzi.

"You alright?" Harry asks, when he notices your frozen yogurt cup shaking in your hand.

"Y-Yeah," You say, suddenly feeling a little suffocated.

"Can we just get out of here? I feel.." You start to say, unable to continue to sentence.

Harry nods, before setting his frozen yoghurt cup onto the cup holder and driving off, honking to the paparazzi to move away.

You feel bad for Harry having to do the driving while his treat melted, so you put your now-empty cup into the holder and pick up Harry's.

You bring the spoon filled with the yogurt towards him, as he eyes you, a small smile on his face.

"Thank you," Harry managed to mumble, as his mouth was filled with frozen yogurt.

"Your welcome," You laugh, enjoying the moment.

——

"So, I guess I'll see you around, yeah?" Harry says, awkwardly shifting his weight between his feet.

"Yeah, you've got my number, right?" You say softly, hating goodbyes.

"Yeah. So, you're really leaving tomorrow?" Harry says, hoping the answer was a negative.

You nod sadly, before he sighs.

"I was hoping you'd get to meet the boys, before our concert here," Harry mumbles, and you smile a little.

Before you could think twice about it, you had stepped forward and wrapped your hands around Harry in a hug, and he hugs you back.

"Thank you, for the best time of my life," You say, your voice fading, as he gently pats your head.

"Hey, we'll meet again, alright?" Harry says, realizing you were crying.

You nod, pulling away and smiling, before Harry pulls you again for a kiss.

The kiss was so intense, that Harry had shoved you against the door of your hotel room. You wince at the contact but shrug it off, taking in the heat of the moment.

Harry fishes out the key card from the pocket of your jeans, before swiping it, all whilst kissing you. Your bodies stumble into the room, as Harry shuts the door behind him, and his hands start roaming around your body.

"The..curtains," Harry says breathlessly, slightly pulling away, as you shut the curtains and he pulls you back towards him.

——

"Shit, I'm late," Harry groans, as his phone rings, interrupting the heated make-out session you and him were having.

He gets up from his position, silencing his phone, before returning back to face you, as you were under him, on your bed.

"Harry, what are you late for?" You ask the British guy, as you trace his tattoos in his bare chest.

"Just a meeting with the managers," Harry mumbles, as he leaves small kisses around your collarbone.

"You have to go, that's important," You say, your hands grabbing the curly-haired head and brought it to face you.

Harry didn't respond, but took his opportunity to plant a kiss on your lips, not getting enough from all the kissing you both had done the previous hour.

"I'll be here when you come back," You say, running you hand through his curls, as he sighs in defeats and stops planting kisses on your body.

He gets up, puts on his pants, before running a hand through his hair and sniffing himself.

"I'm going to go shower, I smell womanly," Harry says making you laugh, as you get up to bid him goodbye, your pants were still on.

"Your t-shirt," You call to him, as he stands by the door, putting his boots on.

"Eh, keep it," He waves at you, before strolling towards you and planting a kiss onto your lips, telling   you he'd be back soon.

You hear him leave and shut the door, when you immediately receive a text from your mother.

Pack up as quickly as possible, our flight has been moved to tonight. We'll be here in an hour.

Your heart sank as you read the words, thinking of leaving Harry and the beautiful city where you've finally found love.

You put on the band tee that Harry had said you could keep a while ago, before you start collecting your things and stuffing them into your suitcase.

——

You sigh, as you get into they car with you. parents, feeling tears prick your eyes.

"I hope you had a good time while we were gone," Your dad says, as you smile politely.

"Thank you for bringing me here, it's been the best time of my life," You say, and you mom side-hugs you.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket, and the familiar sound of receiving a text.

Your mom turns to your dad, and you take that opportunity to check the text, which was undoubtedly from Harry.

It read:

Where are you?

You couldn't reply, feeling your heart sink.

Your phone kept on beeping with messages like:

Where areeeee youuuuu??

you said you were leaving tomorrow, so where are you noww ??

WAIT.

dont tell me you

(Y/N) WHERE THE SHIT ARE YOU?

DONT TELL ME YOURE ON THE PLANE.

FUCKING SHIT, I WANTED TO SAY GOODBYEEEEE

You decide to reply, as you reached the airport.

Im sorry My flight's been moved :( I couldn't tell u :( im sorry

You can picture a frowning Harry as he texts.

You couldve told me. I already miss youu I miss your kisses

Harryyyy :( we'll meet again just like u said

i just wish I didnt go to that ducking meeting

AUTOCORRECT SUCKS, I MEAN FUCKING

You giggle at his texts, before your mom tells you to move along the line.

where are you staying? x

*< address here>* Y?

nothingg ;) 

was as the last text before you had to turn your phone off to board the plane.

-2 days after your arrival-

You trudge up onto the steps of your front porch, before unlocking your house door and entering.

Your mom calls you into the kitchen and you walk in, to gasp loudly.

There was a large basket filled with boxes of all types and shapes of chocolates you could think of, and you immediately pick a box and open it, before picking up a chocolate and moaning in satisfaction at all the fudge in it.

Fudge.

You scan all the labels of the boxes and realize they were all fudge. You find a note buried deep in the basket which says:

1 more week, love

x

-H 

and your mother holds up a photo of the time you and Harry jumped in front of the Colosseum.

"Care to explain?" Your mother asks, a small smile on her face, as she notices your wide smile.

You start texting Harry, before briefing the story to your mother.

——

Phew, that was so long!

I hope you all enjoyed that original imagine :) Feel free to comment below and tell me your opinions!

Vote??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 52 25
The title says it all
139K 2K 36
The title says it all.
985 23 46
basically the title says it all...