Letters That I'll Never Send

By akiller16

A series of letters that could never be sent to each and every person that have held a special place in one's... More

Date - 15/08/2021
Date - 17/08/2021
Date - 09/09/2021
Date - 18/11/2021
Date - Unknown
Date - 02/06/2022
Date - 02/10/2022
Date - 18/10/22
Date - 18/10/22
Dates - 02/02/2023'

Date - 15/08/2021

8 0 0
By akiller16

Dear Storm,

Where do I begin. It's been a hard year for me thus far but knowing that you are there for me and with me makes it all better.

It's like waking up and expecting to see you yet never actually getting that satisfaction but those phone calls every day, every hour... it makes everything worthwhile.

Reading those words in your letter made my feelings solidify even more and I wonder how that's possible when I already love you so much. You have no idea how many times I actually ended up smiling and I felt this really giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach, I can't really describe the feeling but I suppose it'll come close to 2 atoms colliding and that's a pretty big thing.. I think..

I've been writing down my feelings for you in poetry verses but never in a proper setting much like a letter. Reading it made my heart strings pull in my chest. It's a good feeling. It's like looking and feeling the sun for the first time.

Well I suppose loving you is sort of magical.

Forever yours,
Heiress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 593 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...
7.7K 719 200
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...
23K 1.1K 110
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.8K 428 18
This collection of poems delves into the depths of heartbreak and loneliness. It explores a myriad of emotions that are all too familiar, offering so...