Possessed ⚪️

Bởi GothNebula

Monarch is running out of ideas but when he used his latest victim as Time Streamer, they find one powerful A... Xem Thêm

Time Streamer
Nightmare
Possession
Hanging Out
White Cat
Badass
Strike
Aggressive Behavior
Mother
Trauma
Anger
Justice
Wish
Peace

Rage

522 11 15
Bởi GothNebula

Feligami has went viral or so I think and I have been thinking of doing my first story of Feligami with chapters but I still don't know which one I should have for Felix to be. A werewolf or a vampire? Two monsters are my favorite and its my passion but I still need your opinion on which one. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At the cafeteria, everyone was still not used to Adrien's strange behavior but they guessed that it's either he's trying to be himself or that his father isn't pressuring him to be perfect. Adrien was having a Monster Energy drink to get away from being on a strict diet.

"Mmmmm.... I'm loving it" He enjoyed the taste.

"Dude, it's like you're letting your wolf side out of the cage," Nino said.

"Yeah, any problem with that?" Adrien asked.

"You need a new name," Alya said.

"Like White Cat or Wolf Agreste?" Adrien wondered.

"Or perhaps Wild Adrien?" Marinette teased.

"I like that. And besides, my father just doesn't see that I'm building my own life, not by his pace" Adrien said, finishing up his energy drink.

"You're welcome my prince," Marinette said.

"I still don't understand. Why can't your father be the real father he's supposed to be?" Alya asked.

"That's what I wonder too. He should just move on from my mother being missing and not act so cold. I'm more object than a son to him" Adrien said.

"Not that. Well, yes. But what I mean is why can't he be proud of you for having friends that love you for you?" Alya asked.

"He never had any real friends himself. I just don't get it myself" Adrien said.

"Well, nothing will stop us from being friends, Dude" Nino said.

"If my mother was alive, she would be proud of us all," Adrien said.

"Mmmm, I wish I'd met her," Marinette said.

"Yeah, she would love you too. Something that my father can't see" Adrien said.

"He tried to make me give up on you but I refused. My heart already has yours. He can try to change my mind but he can't change my heart" Marinette said.

"That's what I love about you, Mari. You are quite stubborn" Adrien said.

"Heh, so are you too. When was the last time you ever been a badass?" Marinette asked with a tease.

"Well, some weeks ago" Adrien held her hand.

"Just don't go too deep into being a badass, dude," Nino said.

"I won't. I just haven't had a lot of freedom in a long time" Adrien said.

"I understand" Nino replied.

-

Much later, Marinette stuffs her things in her locker while thinking of Blanc inside Adrien. Could he be able to turn Adrien into an actual Cat Blanc version? He's no demon but there's got to be a way to exorcise him.

"There has to be a way before he permanently takes over," She thought.

"Does it seem strange that Adrien is acting weird?" Tikki asked in the purse.

"Yes, Blanc is in his head, and he possessed Cat Noir too," Marinette said.

She heads out but then saw Adrien arguing with Lila being a liar. She also noticed his eyes and hair shifting, "No good" Marinette got scared.

"Don't ever do that again! I know you'll never keep your word but if you ever hurt Marinette or willingly get akumatized, I can haunt your life!" Blanc hissed at her and she just ran off.

"Adrien, your eyes and hair!" Marinette pointed out.

"Ah! Oh, it's you, princess. Don't worry, your Adrien is fine. It's me, Cat Blanc" Blanc said.

"You exposed yourself to Lila? Damn it this is gonna be bad" Marinette complained.

Cat Blanc brings her to the boiler room to talk with her, "What do you expect your boyfriend to do? Just like he stopped you from exposing Lila and now she's pissing me off by nearly trying to terminate you"

"We can't let be willingly be akumatized. Yes, I want justice on her but not like this!" Marinette said.

"It's not gonna happen. I hurt Monarch's wrists enough to paralyze his hands" Cat Blanc said.

"You did what?!" Marinette exclaimed, "Are you out of your damn mind?!"

"He did this to me in my timeline, so it's about time someone stops him before more akumas come out here," Cat Blanc said, "You did fix the miraculous to something fabulous?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. To their rightful forms," Marinette said.

"I'm guessing you formed them into earrings. Puuuurrrrfect to hide them in plain sight" Cat Blanc licked her cheek.

"You have no idea" Marinette replied.

"Maybe tonight I can get the other half. However, let me possess your boyfriend. He's got a good-looking body" Cat Blanc said seductively.

"Very well, Kitty. Be careful with him" Marinette said.

"Would I ever lie to you?" Cat Blanc nibbled her neck.

"No. I believe you can defeat Monarch on your own" Marinette shivered from his touch, even if he's possessing Adrien who is trapped by Blanc.

"You can count on me, Milady" Cat Blanc said in a chilling voice.

"And do not hurt Adrien!" Marinette did want anything to happen to her love.

"I swear nothing is gonna happen to him" Cat Blanc replied.

"You told me you don't exist in this timeline and you need a host. You could drain Adrien the longer you use his body" Marinette said.

"Once my purpose is done, I will leave him," Cat Blanc said.

"You won't keep your word. I know what you were" Marinette did not trust him.

"No one but me can beat Monarch. I've seen what he is and I will make sure his nightmare comes true. That's another reason I'm having Adrien learn to ignore all commands from his father" Cat Blanc goes to the desk and held the frame of the classmates, "Gabriel is in the way of your relationship with Adrien. All he cares about is perfection and we all know that being perfect can be boring in life"

"Yes, that's right," Marinette said.

"And I'll make sure that strict man learns to respect Adrien's life" Cat Blanc growled in anger.

"Well since you lost your Bugaboo, let me give you something she didn't do" Marinette then kissed him on the lips.

Cat Blanc's eyes widen as she kissed him. As much as he wanted one but this was not his Marinette.

"Good luck getting the other miraculous" Marinette said.

"Meow. You just kissed two boys in one" Cat Blanc purred.

"Yeah, one that's my prince and the other a white cat," Marinette said.

"White cats bring good luck" Cat Blanc purred.

"Yeah. Of course" Marinette said.

"Now I must go and take your prince home. His father won't be very happy if he's home late. One of these days, that man needs to stop grounding him for a common mistake your Adrien makes. And don't worry, I'll make sure that man learns to respect Adrinette couple, whether he likes it or not" Cat Blanc said and teleports out of there.

"Oh, Adrien and alternative Cat Noir" Marinette sighs sadly.

-

Tomao was very angry at Gabriel for letting this happen and now that the Akuma from an alternative timeline has possessed Adrien, their plan has failed once again.

"You used me to bring the most powerful akuma! We need to send him back!" Tomao ranted.

"Not while he's possessing my son! I cannot fight my son!" Gabriel yelled.

"This is all your fault, Gabriel! You're a fool to think bringing him in would get what you wanted!" Tomao shouted.

"And I already told you! I don't have much time! Adrien will be all alone without me or Nathalie!" Gabriel yelled back.

The lights flickered in the lair and the kwamis inside their cage capsules whimpered that Blanc is here again, "HAHAHAHAHA!" Blanc's laughter echoed, "Your luck has run out, Monarch!"

"You led him right to us!" Tomao smacked Gabriel with her bokken.

"AGH! Blanc! Let go of my son!" Gabriel demanded.

"So you can continue punishing him until he's broken?! I think not!" Blanc approached them, "Hand over the miraculous or you die" He glared.

"If you kill me, Adrien will suffer from being an orphan!" Gabriel said.

"You were never a father to him!" Cat Blanc said.

"Just kill him!" Tomao demanded Gabriel.

"No! Blanc is in him!" Gabriel refused.

Blanc appeared behind Tomao and knee kicks her in the gut and walks towards Gabriel, "Hand over the miraculous!" Cat Blanc powers up his white cataclysm in his right hand, "Two options. You die or I let Adrien see what you are"

"Just take them!" Gabriel handed the rings over.

"Keep the butterfly. Because it's too easy to take from you. And where is the peacock miraculous?" Cat Blanc snatched the rings and kwamis disappeared from the capsules.

"It's with Felix," Gabriel said.

"And why did you give it to him?" Cat Blanc demanded an answer, choking Gabriel's neck if he tries to lie.

"He needs it!" Gabriel uttered.

"Don't lie to me! Tell me exactly what happened!" Blanc demanded a real answer.

"He wanted an exchange! I swear! If I didn't, he would tell my son the secret of my lair! I had to reannounce the peacock miraculous!" Gabriel said quickly while getting choked.

"YOU COWARD!!" Cat Blanc shoved him against the wall, "WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD TRY TO HIDE HIS SECRETS?! WHAT KIND OF COWARD GETS HIMSELF KILLED BY HIS CRAZY MIRACULOUS OBSESSION?!!"

"AAAAGH!!!" Gabriel groaned from the impact.

"You don't deserve to live Gabriel Agreste!" Cat Blanc raised his fist, "I rather just kill you but you're already dying. Slow death is more torture than a quick death" He lowers his fist, "Tell me, bastard! How does it feel to lose Adrien by your hands?"

"Urgh! Feels like losing someone valuable" Gabriel groaned.

"And was it worth it?!" Cat Blanc climbed the wall, scaring Gabriel to see how torturing it must be for Adrien to get possessed.

"No! Have mercy on him!" Gabriel pleaded.

"You chose your miraculous obsession over him!" Cat Blanc screeched like a banshee, "And your wife certainly would not like it at all!" He landed on his feet.

"You already lost who you used to be, Gabriel. Every name you changed has made you a real monster! You lost Nathalie because she saw you couldn't follow her advice because of your madness! Emilie would hate you for not keeping a promise to her! And Adrien, he would be traumatized and betrayed to see his own father become a psycho!" He then threw his cataclysm sphere at the empty kwami capsules.

"And to think you want to be like God?! You are evil like Satan!" Cat Blanc teleports out of here.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.7K 1.2K 21
Trahison. What does it mean? It means several things, but there is one meaning in particular that you need to understand. I've changed. For the bette...
26.2K 449 14
Marinette is going through a lack of sleep because of her worst fear of Cat Blanc playing tricks in her mind is keeping her awake and she needs help...
1.6K 99 24
Hello miraculers ! So as you know Chat Noir is tired of all those secrets , hiding his identity is diffictult , but even more difficult when he doesn...
87.5K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...