the gang leader kidnaped me w...

By Potato_Queen01

More

I'M A POLICE OFFICER
THANK YOU
who you calling mad?!
Bye bye.
I'm.Going.To.Kill.You
The New Plan
A/N COMPATION!!!!!!
The finale: part one
Finale: Part Two
A/N

It was the begining, and it did happen

9.5K 241 0
By Potato_Queen01

Police officer: So tell me what happened, the whole story.

Me: Well get comfortable, because this is a long story. Let's go back about 2 years ago, when it all started.

I was walking down the street, on my way home from work, when I heard some suspicious talking. I was a part time police officer so in a way this was my job to check it out. I hid behind a corner so they can't see me but I can hear their conversation.
"Where the money Jonny?" Said a man. 'A gang thing...this is new.' I thought to myself. I then went away to report this knowing one of their names.

Officer: if you got away then how were you kidnapped?

Me: Let me finish

That day wasn't my day, because of that, I tripped over a metal garbage can. Let me tell you something, it was LOUD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
2.7K 163 43
Kayla is any average student in highschool hoping to have a future for herself. Her life is pretty much normal until her interaction with the bad boy...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...