Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

By YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... More

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.

1.4K 48 0
By YourPsychodreams

Tito looks back, he has been waiting for Fiorella but there has been no trace of her.

"Mia Regina," Tito mutters and drops the shoes in the shopping trolley.

He walks away leaving the things, he goes to the female restroom and Fiorella isn't there.

"Shameless man! What are you doing here?" a woman yells but Tito ignores her.

"Mia Regina," Tito calls and worry begin to fill his mind.  "Mia Regina," He calls but there is still no response.

The customers buying stuff look at him like a mad person but he doesn't give a hoot about their gazes.

"Fiorella!!!" Tito yells screaming like a mad man.

He checks the whole sections in the mall but can't find her anywhere, he rushes out of the mall and goes to his driver who is sleeping in the car.

"Leonard!" Tito yells and slams his hand on the car window.

Leonard jerks out of his sleep and looks at the window to see Tito yelling from outside. "B-boss" He stutters and winds down the window.

"Where is Fiorella?" Tito shouts.

"Fio... Madam went to the cafeteria with her woman, Amica," Leonard replies still in confusion.

Tito grabs his collar from inside the car. "What friend?"

"I...don't...know," Leonard stutters fearfully.

"You fool," Tito yells and releases his collar.

The only friend he can think of is Zelmira, she has been pretty close to them and hasn't thrown herself at him or done anything stupid, she even has a boyfriend now. Tito calls her and she answers.

"Tito," She calls in a cheerful tone as usual.

"Is Fiorella with you?" Tito asks agitatedly.

"No, is everything fine?" Zelmira asks and even moans over the phone.

"Baby, drop the phone," Tito hears her boyfriend's voice, he hangs up and rushes back to his driver.

"What cafeteria did they go to?" Tito yells.

"It's over there," Leonard points at the cafe across the road.

Tito runs there not even looking carefully before crossing, he storms into the cafeteria and looks at each customer's face but none of Fiorella's.

"Sir, any problem?" A waitress asks.

"Have you seen a woman wearing a white hoodie..." He describes her.

She saw Fiorella everything that transpired outside the cafeteria.

"Yes she came with a woman, she fainted outside but her husband took her away," She replies.

"Husband?"

___

Dante ties Fiorella up and smiles, finally he has her where he wants her,he has her finally with him, he looks at her belly and folds his fists in anger.

"You let him get you pregnant again but we shall see how long it lasts," Dante smirks and storms out of the room.  "Keep an eye on her," He tells the two thugs standing by the door.

He sees Amelia going towards the room and blocks her path. She looks like a woman in her mid sixties, she was his nanny when she was a child, she is loyal to the core and would never betray him, that is why she is here, she is really useful to him, there is no need for her to stay idle in the mansion, Signora Aria bought for her.

"Master," She bows her head, secretly frowning.

"I brought in someone, I don't want you to give her any food or water, she's a prisoner here, treat her as one," Dante commands and Amelia nods.

"Yes, Master," Amelia sighs.

"You better do as I say, if you love your life," Dante sneers and walks away.

Amelia releases the breath she has been holding, Dante scares her, she can't believe this is the boy she raised like her son.

__

Dante reaches his room and Laura is naked on the bed waiting for him, their sêx exploitations have gotten worse everyday, she is getting more like his sêx toy and she loves it. Dante smirks and rushes to her, he climbs on the bed and looks by her side to see a vibrator with a fat dildo.

"I was just satisfying myself before you came, finally we have gotten Fiorella where we want her," Laura smiles and gently kisses his lips, they had to wait for the police to start reducing their search and for things to die down, so when they seem to have forgotten that there is one enemy standing then they strike.

"It was easier than I thought, she fell right into our trap, Fiorella has always been naive and foolish, too innocent in fact," Dante mocks.

Laura frowns when he calls Fiorella innocent, it didn't please her at all.

"She's not innocent, she is an idiotic bîtch, she even said she forgave me like I even cared," She laughs mockingly.

She stops laughing when she remembers what Fiorella told her, Enzo's death is shocking but she doesn't care anymore.

"Let's get into business, my handsome dark monster," Laura grins and spread her legs open.

Dante smiles and takes the vibrator, she shoves it into her pûssy and she yells.

"Fûck!!!" Laura screams and her legs vibrate violently, she falls back to the bed and her body starts shaking.

"Call me Daddy," He commands and spanks her underneath.

"Ouch! Daddy...You are killing me!!!" Laura screams as he shoves the fat dildo deeper into her pûssy. "Oh Fûck!!!" She screams and tears come out of the side of her eyes but she is not crying out of agony but pleasure.

"Daddy, more inside please," Laura yelps as he shoves it on and out.  "Dio mio," She yelps loudly as her legs shake badly.

He uses the vibrator to fûck her for minutes, her legs are getting weak from shaking, she grips the sheets tightly, ruffling them with her hands.

"Gosh!" He removes the vibrator and she moans out, her naked body is all sweaty, Dante didn't touch any other part of her body, he loves hearing her scream.

Laura squirts and he puts his face in between her legs and starts licking her not so tasty cûm, she moans savagely as his tongue does justice to her pûssy.

"...yes daddy, at the left," She moans and his tongue licks her at the left part of her vãgina.

"Yes," She gasps. He licks her clean and raises up his head.

"That was so good," Laura gasps and smiles.

"I want to go meet her," Dante mutters and comes down from the bed.

"Why?" Laura yells.

"I want to have a taste of her," He replies bluntly.

"We just had sêx Dante, shouldn't that be enough for you? don't I satisfy you enough? Am I failing on anything?"

Dante rolls his eyes, sêx with her is enjoyable but he is getting bored of her pûssy already, " You are good but it is what I have always wanted to do for a long time,"

Laura frowns and sits up, he leaves without another word, her eyes filled with tears but she blinks them back.

"I hate you, Fiorella!!!" She screams hitting her balled fists on the bed.

___

Fiorella wakes up to find herself in an empty room, she sneezes because of the dust, she shakes her body and she realises that she is tied up.

"What is happening?" Fiorella mutters, feeling dazed.

She remembers everything and how she got dizzy and maybe fainted, it suddenly dawns on her that she has fallen into a trap.

"Laura," Fiorella shivers, the room is a bit cold and the hoodie can't even prevent it. Fiorella tries freeing herself from the ropes but they are too tight.

The door opens and Dante walks in with a small smirk on his face, he meets her struggling with ropes and his smirk grows wider.

"Cara Mia," Dante smiles and calls her like he used to in the days of their relationship.

Fiorella raises her head and is in total shock and dismay "Dante..."

"Do not be surprised to see me, you should have seen this coming especially that Tito," Dante sneers, they were business partners and almost friends but that is all gone now.

"Dante, please let me go, I beg you," Fiorella cries.

Dante walks to her and smiles. "Your wish is my command,"

He starts losing the ropes around her, taking her by surprise. He grabs her up after untying the ropes.

"You are mine now and forever, till death do us part," He said like a maniac and slammed his lips on hers.

Fiorella tightens her lips together refusing to give in, no matter how hard he presses his lips against hers, to her it's disgusting. Dante breaks the kiss and lands a hard and deafening slap on Fiorella's face. She falls to the floor and spits out some blood.

"Aah..." She yelps and holds her baby bump in pain.

Dante bends down and crawls on her body, he strips her off her clothes, he is being so aggressive. She throws punches at him but it is no use.

"Dante, stop please!" Fiorella screams in tears but it is no use, no one would help her even though they hear her.

"No!!!" Fiorella screams as he tears off her undies.

"Yes!" He grimaces and unbolts his belt.

He takes down his trousers and boxers hastily, his mighty manhood is standing erect, Fiorella sees it and screams loudly.

"No!!!" Fiorella shouts, he forces her legs open and pins her both hands down. He forces his cõck into her pûssy and the pain is excruciating.

"Aah..." Fiorella screams on absolute pain as he starts pushing his dîck in and out of her, it's like a stick hitting her womb.

"Please!!! my baby..." Fiorella cries loudly.  "You are hurting my baby...Stop please!!!"

Dante smiles enjoying her pain, he continues fûcking her roughly not minding that she is pregnant.

"Tito, help me!!!" Fiorella screams, hearing Tito's name, he rapes her more violently.  "Ahhh!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
790K 14.7K 60
π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
406K 8.4K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
486K 14.3K 71
He hates her so much but she feels so safe with him... Orla Sullivan is the seventh and last daughter of Arnold Sullivan. She is a young girl who is...