Royals of the South

By chapterbangtan

You were shock to know that you and your brother Sunoo was called from the palace. You were just sold as slav... More

Epilogue
Chapter 1: Freedom
Chapter 2: Royal Troublemaker
Chapter 3: Hide and Seek
Chapter 4: Lessons with His Majesty
Chapter 5: The Second Prince
Chapter 6: Trust
Chapter 7: Spy
Chapter 8: Enchanted
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Breakfast at the Courtyard
Chapter 11: Saved
Chapter 12: The Assassin
Chapter 13: The Art of Falling Inlove
Chapter 14: King of The North
Chapter 15: Visit
Chapter 16: Questions
Chapter 17: Final Answer
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18: Marriage
Chapter 19: Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Absence
Chapter 21: Her
Chapter 22: Rumors
Chapter 23: Meeting Her
Chapter 24: Nightmare
Chapter 25: Offer of Marriage
Chapter 26: Chance
Chapter 27: Confession After Confession
Chapter 28: Sacrifice for the Kingdom
Chapter 29: Decisions
Chapter 30: The Trip
Chapter 31: Resigned Hearts
Chapter 32: Welves
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Acceptance
Chapter 35: Engagement
Chapter 36: I Know Everything
Chapter 37: All of You
Chapter 38: Defeat
Chapter 39: Unwanted News
Chapter 40: Engagement
Chapter 42: Wedding
Chapter 43: Consummate
Chapter 43: First Day Royal
Chapter 44: The Council and Rosa
Chapter 45: Luff Village
Chapter 46: The Queen
Chapter 47: The North Kingdom

Chapter 41: The Heart Speaks

110 6 7
By chapterbangtan

~•×•~

After that long measuring season you had, you made your way to the gardens where Eli was saying. An assigned butler named Jay was assigned to you and two other ladies you have yet to learn their names follow you everywhere.

Jay is a quiet man. Maybe he has yet to warm up to you since you see him talk comfortably with the two maids but when it comes to you, he would be very formal and respectful.

You reached the garden and immediately saw the wife variety of flowers being displayed for your viewing. If you are not mistaken, you have a total of three long rows of flowers to pick from. Just thinking about it makes your head hurt. The scent of the flowers made you relax since they're all so close to you now.

"Any time you're ready lady Y/n," Jay said, pen and paper ready on his hand.

The labels on the flowers that were sticking out were a lot of help. It did not require you to guess which is which. The gardener was there to assist you all the way.

The first few ones were too pink for your liking so you starter moving forwards. When you reached the middle of the first row, the king came.

"Good day love," he spoke behind you.

At the sound of his voice, you turn around to meet his gaze.

"Your majesty," you greeted with a wide grin.

Taehyung reached for your face and lands his lips to yours with a loud smooch sound. Everyone immediately turned away, their back facing you. Jay's face turned pink at the sight of it. The two maids giggled quietly and the gardener smiled hard.

Your eyes widen.

"Your majesty," you tell him with a surpirsed tone. Warning him that people are around.

He came close to your ear.

"Do you prefer to do it in private?" The king asked you playfully.

You gasp at him and swat his arm all while shooting him an incredolous look.

The king ignored you and intertwined your hand with his. He started pulling you to his office's direction. All the maids and butlers followed you but kept a fair distance to give you privacy. Taejyung leads you inside and locks the door quickly. He turns to you with a playful look on his face.

"We both have been very busy since this morning Y/n, sweetheart. I miss you already," he motioned you to come closer to him. You did and let the distance disappear in between you.

Your hand wraps around his torso, hugging him. Taehyung relaxes in your arms and hugs you back while kissing your forehead. Taehyung stays there, in your arms while inhaling your scent.

"I love you," you softly say.

Taehyung was caught off guard by that so he pulls you away, at arms distance. With eyes glimmering and lips forming into a soft smile, he slowly comes close to your nose, gave it a little peck and then to your lips.

His lips are warm, soft, almost minty. He loves his lips and so you start to respond. This is the first time you ever said those words. Taehyung might've said it a million times but you weren't responding. Now that you've said it, you knew your heart was full and ready. Your heart has been speaking to you a lot of times but you were afraid of saying it. The last time you did, your family got killed.

You are not sure what came to you at this moment but you are sure that it is from the heart, a voluntary expression of what you truly felt. It's something stronger than anything you have ever felt for anyone and anything for that matter.

You start to lose breath at the kiss so you had to let go to inhale. Your eyes open and was met by your lover's eyes. Hooded and hot. You felt like you wanted to squirm under his gaze. He never leeally looked at you like that.

It's as if he was ready to devour you. The heat in your stomach starts. Your breathing becomes shallow. Is this how it feels like to be wanted?

"I love you more Y/n. More than anything this world could give," he says it again.

You look him in the eyes and then your eyes drops down to his pink lips. Before you knew it, you're drawn closer and unknowingly licks yours. Taehyung sees the opportunity. He quickly kisses your again but this time, more rough, hungry, as if there is no tomorrow.

He bites your lips gently, pulls at it and you respond without even knowing what you're doing. Your hands are around his neck, body even more flushed to his. His tongue demands access in your mouth and you let him in. Taehyung hums in the kiss, his grip on your waist is getting tighter, fingers digging in your dress trying to get a touch of your own skin.

"Can I touch you?" He asks.

You eagerly nod and went back into the kiss. Everything is getting hot, his hands are hungrily touching you. He runs his hand down your back and finds your ass, his grip is tight, possessive.

You find yourself gasping for air. Your soft muffled whimpers filled Taehyung's ear. Now he gets a stronger urge to make you feel good. His touch is making you want more. Taehyung lets his lips travel down to your neck making you shut your eyes in delight. Taehyung grunts lowly, trying to control himself. His manhood fighting for space in his pants.

"Love, my love," Taehyung pants while calling for your attention and for focus. He stares deep int your eyes, hands cupping your face.

He leans his forehead into yours. Your breaths fanning each other's faces.

"I want you so bad right now and I know you feel the same too," he inhales. "But I want to do this with you at the right time,"

You nod in understanding.

"I want you too. And I understand. I don't want to rush things," you peck the tip of his nose.

Taehyung closes his eyes and smiles. He will never find anybody like you.

"Our wedding is nearing so it won't be long my sweetheart," he says and kisses you one last time before aiming to land his lips to your forehead.

He hugs you tight. One hand in the back of your head and another around your waist. You hug him back and savor the moment. The calmness he gives you despite the raging desire to devour each other is still present inside.

And you stayed like that just enjoying the moment.

•••

Unedited

•••

Apologies for the delays. I started working and was so tired last night to even touch my phone. Hopefully I should be able to upload another chapter tonight for a double update.

Have a great day ahead.

- Haeun💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.7K 71
Sunoo, a boy who gets bullied not only in school,even by his stepbrother Sunghoon who hates him like hell,gets protected by a Mafia Gang....but with...
124K 6.6K 49
*Dragon King x innocent human* →→A story where A Dragon king found his mate as a meek, fragile human being.⏎ ❍Kim Taehyung, a Dragon King, is a ruth...
7.3K 304 22
"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" "Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?" ...
184K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...