Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

Від YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... Більше

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 72: Abducted

1.4K 45 0
Від YourPsychodreams

"Yes!" Fiorella yelps, she feels on top of the moon right now.

Tito knows he hit her hard, he pulls out his dîck a bit and prevents it from going too far.

"I like it like that... darn it!"

Tito kisses, raises up her hips with his hands and his dîck goes deeper but doesn't hit her G-spot.

"Ash, my love..."

"My queen..." He kisses her lips, stopping her from moaning any louder, He opens up and she moans directly into his mouth, his balls slap against her flesh as their sêx organs meet.

"Fûck!!!"

She is reaching her climax, the more he slams into her vâgîna, the more her G-spot swells inside.

"I'm cûmming, damn!" Fiorella whimpers as he thrusts deeply again.

"Don't yet, hold it in," He commands and plunges his teeth into her neck, that's a sweet bite, she squealed.

His thrusts grew harder and deeper . Maybe he really takes her word seriously and has forgotten about the baby.

"E-easy," She cries out, she can feel a liquid rush coming out of her pûssy but she's holding it in.

"I can't hold it in, Fûck!" Fiorella yelps, her legs start quivering, her hands leave his back and goes behind her head, she grips the sheet so tight like she is going to tear it off.

Tito screws his dìck in her pûssy like a rotation, it sends a hot sensation inside, he grips her both hands and pins them down.

"Tito, I'm cûmming, Ah... Tito..." Fiorella squeals and moans at the same time, she's so sore and hot underneath, she doubts if she will be able to walk tomorrow.

Tito raises himself and starts thrusting in and out of her vagina at a fast rate, Fiorella's restlessness increases, she starts moaning crazily and gibberish words escape her lips.

Tito's breath gets heavier by the second, he's worse than a tiger when in bed. His dîck starts fattening in her and expanding her walls as his spêrm accumulates inside.

"Now cûm," He muttered and plunged out.

Fiorella squirts miserable all over the sheets, she gasps for breath and flickers her eyes open,he releases on the sheets as well and thrust back in again and her eyes tighten.

"Take it easy, Ouch," Fiorella yelps, she's still pregnant.

Tito captures her lips,twisting his tongue around hers, loving each second of sweetness.

"Fio...rella "He moans between the kisses.

___

Next morning, Fiorella wakes up and Tito is nowhere to be found, he does this every time they have sêx, he is never beside her. Fiorella pouts cutely and claims down from the bed, she felt so sore like she expected, they did it for hours last night, she wonders how her baby survived it.

"My poor baby," Fiorella smiles.

Fiorella yawns and gets up, she tries walking fast but fails "Oh goodness, he ruined my legs"

She checks the bathroom and he is not there, she takes one of his shirts from the closet and puts it on, she leaves the room and goes downstairs.

"My queen," Tito smiles when he looks at her, he then drops the papers on the couch and goes to kiss her.

"I haven't brushed," She pouts and pushes him slightly away.

"I love your stinking breath," He compliments and she blushes.

"Whatever," She smiles.

"I'm hungry," She moans.

"Well, I am sure you would enjoy your lunch" Tito snickers and holds her waist.

"Lunch!" Fiorella exclaims, she slept for so long.

"Yes, you slept for a long time and I didn't want to bother you at all" Tito beams.

She smiles and tries kissing him but he takes his face away.

"Why are you taking your face away?" Fiorella frowns.

"You said that I shouldn't kiss you,you haven't brushed yet remember" Tito replies and she slaps him a little on the face "Hey!, Tito pouts.

" I said so that doesn't mean you shouldn't kiss me when I want it! "Fiorella yells and makes a baby face.

Tito sighs in confusion, he has heard pregnant women have mood swings, he hopes that hers won't be bad.

" Carry me," she urges.

" Now! "

Tito gets startled and carries her up in bridal style and walks to the kitchen.

" I love you "Fiorella smiles and holds on to him.

Tito stutters in confusion" I... love... you too"
__

Shawnte comes to visit them and they stay in the garden where the maids have set a table and chairs.

Shawnte looks at Fiorella closely and she looks more beautiful than before and sexier in the pink dress Tito got for her, it shows her curvy hips and brêâsts everything about her is delicious, no wonder his Boss fell for her.

Tito notices Shawnte staring awkwardly at Fiorella, worst they were both exchanging smiles, he gets that Fiorella is pregnant but that won't stop him from being jealous and claiming a right over what is his.

He suddenly slaps the back of Shawnte's head.

"Ouch!" Shawnte winces and touches his head.

"Do you have a death wish, if you don't then take your eyes of my Ella," Tito sneers dangerously at him.

"Tito" Fiorella mutters and shakes her head before sitting.

"Quit being a jealous brat," Fiorella laughs.

"B-boss, I was only admiring her beautiful figure," Shawnte said daringly.

"Admiring her, what?"

"Awwn, thanks Shawnte" Fiorella smiles and blushes warmly.

Tito isn't going to let this happen before his face, he quickly grabs a knife from the table, Shawnte sees it coming, he quickly runs, Tito throws the knife but it hits the tree directly as Shawnte hides behind it.

"Tito!" Fiorella gasps.

Shawnte quickly leaves, he still cherishes his life.

"How could you blush?I am going to kill that idiot," Tito yelled angrily.

"It was just a compliment, why must you always be so bad-tempered" Fiorella rolls her eyes.

Tito scoffs and frowns his lips, Fiorella starts eating but he doesn't touch his food.

Fiorella takes a third bite but realises that he really got angry about it.

Fiorella stops eating and mumbles "Tito"

Tito looks at her and she presses her lips softly on his.

"Don't get angry at me"

"I am not angry, I am going to the company" Tito mutters coldly and stands up but Fiorella grabs his hand and pulls him back to his seat.

She holds the back of his neck and deepens the kiss, Tito instead of kissing her back, takes his hand underneath her gown, Fiorella feels his fingers crawling on her laps, his touches always make her wet.

Fiorella giggles in between the kiss and opens her legs, his fingers penetrate to her undies and he starts fingering her through it.

"Hm" She moans pleasurably.

Tito smiles and reciprocates the kiss, her legs moving funny to his touch.

She kisses his lips some more and rubs her hand on his hair, she parts the kiss and he plasters kisses next on the side of neck, his fingers then shifts her panties.

"Go in," She urges, feeling horny.

Tito inserts his two fingers in there and she gasps.

Two months later.

Fiorella stays beside Tito as they choose female baby clothes in the mall, Fiorella's baby bump slightly shows in her baggy, white and fluffy hoodie, she really looks cuter and more like a baby in the baggy clothes.

"I love these shoes" Tito smiles, staring at the beautiful and little pink shoes.

"Such little feet" Fiorella mutters getting emotional, that's how she has become, she cries at every little thing and gets excited over nothing at times.

"Yes it's pretty" Tito smiles and takes it from the shelf, he has never been this happy as he has been in these few months though Signora Ginvera is still a thorn in his flesh, he is happy that Fiorella supports him all the way.

Tito pecks her cheek and then her lips.

"I love you, Mia Regina," Tito snickers.

"I love you too, Amore mio" Fiorella smiles.

"I love you too, my principessa," Tito grins and kisses her baby bump, it's a show of affection and she loves it.

"She loves you too," Fiorella giggles.they choose shoes, clothes, a cradle that costs so much money, the clothes are their brands and also other expensive brands like Gucci, Prada even though Fiorella opposes spending such outrageous amount for baby things, Tito doesn't care at all.

"So many things," Fiorella gasps.

"Our principessa deserves it," Tito smiles and kisses her again.

"Amore mio" Tito smiles at her.

"I need to use the restroom," Fiorella smiles, feeling pressed.

"Don't take too long," Tito winks, he takes a water bottle from her.

She heads to the restroom and blows a kiss at him.

Fiorella comes out of the restroom after using it, she walks out but has the urge to pee again.

"Uhh" She moans out and rushes back to the bathroom.

She comes out finally and sees Laura.

"Laura" She gasps, she went to Laura's place but she ignored her, she never opened the door, she also resigned from the company.

"Fiorella" Laura smirks.

"Can we talk?"

___

They sit into the cafeteria together, Tito knows nothing about her whereabouts.

"I shouldn't be talking to you," Fiorella pouts and sips from the pack of juice with her, pregnancy has made her a glutton.

"I know but, I want to say I am sorry for betraying you, I was just jealous about Enzo, but I goes we were never meant to be" Laura sighs.

The mention of Enzo's name makes Fiorella teary eyed.

"I have forgiven you a long time ago and for your information, Enzo is dead," Fiorella frowns and leaves the table.

She walks out of the cafeteria leaving Laura shocked.

She walks a bit and her legs feel wobbly, everywhere turns blurry, she shakes her head but passes out and falls into someone's arms.

"Hey...She's my wife, I will take care of her," He said and carried her in his arms. the passers-by nod and go their own way.

He takes Fiorella into the car and winds up the windows, he removes his nose mask and smirks.

"At last," Dante grins.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
35.3K 1.9K 38
"I need you to get the hell out of my presence!" Lorena screamed, her whole body trembling with rage. Makris chuckled. "You swear you hate me, Lorena...
3.1M 60.9K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
The Devil Від O M E R

Романтика

3.1M 83.9K 39
Kevin Jones is the person you want to stay away from by all means. He will use you, then throw you out like a dog. He will make you feel, then break...