Infinityโ™พ๏ธ

By Writing-Doll

Shuri moves to Infinity Willow Grove so she can experience an American college experience before taking her P... More

Welcome๐ŸคŽ
1๐ŸคŽ
2๐ŸคŽ
3๐ŸคŽ
4๐ŸคŽ
5๐ŸคŽ
6๐ŸคŽ
8๐ŸคŽ
9๐ŸคŽ
10๐ŸคŽ
11๐ŸคŽ
12๐ŸคŽ
13๐ŸคŽ
14๐ŸคŽ
15๐ŸคŽ
16๐ŸคŽ
17๐ŸคŽ
18๐ŸคŽ
19๐ŸคŽ
20๐ŸคŽ
21๐ŸคŽ
22๐ŸคŽ
23๐ŸคŽ
24๐ŸคŽ
25๐ŸคŽ
26๐ŸคŽ
27๐ŸคŽ
28๐ŸคŽ
29๐ŸคŽ
30๐ŸคŽ
31๐ŸคŽ
32๐ŸคŽ
33๐ŸคŽ
34๐ŸคŽ
Act II
35๐ŸคŽ
36๐ŸคŽ
37๐ŸคŽ
38๐ŸคŽ
39๐ŸคŽ
40๐ŸคŽ
41๐ŸคŽ
42๐ŸคŽ
43๐ŸคŽ
44๐ŸคŽ
45๐ŸคŽ
46๐ŸคŽ
47๐ŸคŽ
48๐ŸคŽ
49๐ŸคŽ

7๐ŸคŽ

279 9 7
By Writing-Doll

I've never been happier to get out of a class. I'm so glad it's Friday. I plan on just chilling in my bed tomorrow. The animal hospital told me to take Saturday for myself. I also cancelled my tutoring sessions for tomorrow, no one objected they were all happy.

I walk in the door of our apartment with my headphones in. "Badder than your favorite bad b, turned the whole world into a savage middle finger in all of my pictures just to remind y'all I ain't havin' it" I rap and dance my way into the small hallway.

I see Lottie sitting on the couch but the bed is screaming my name so loudly I don't even stop to say hi. "Switched sides, so I switched back
lotta I owe yous I ain't gettin' back, lotta shit I should've walked away from but the hood b in me kept pullin' me back" I danced my way to my room as I rapped.

I kick off my shoes, jacket and book bag then jumped in my bed feeing the comfort.

"Tell a hater, eff you they keep coming, tellin' me these girls mad, what's new? All this ice around my neck got me feelin' too cool." I kick my feet at the ceiling whilst my back is on the bed.

"We was bangin' and he beat that-" I stop rapping thinking back to who was sitting on the couch.

The image rushed my brain, that was not Lottie. I internally cringe, that was Shuri. I pop out my airpods and sit up. I jump out of my skin when I see she's standing in the door way.

She claps her hands "Are you going on tour soon. I'd love to buy tickets to your first show." She laughs.

"How did you get in here?" I asked holding my chest.

"Lottie let me in, I told her I had to talk to you about something." She says sitting on the edge of my bed.

I scoot down to sit next to her. "Okay, what is it that you want to talk about?" I ask.

"The bonfire tonight. I'm bringing someone with me. My friend Aniyah, I met her in the caf last week and we've been hanging out. I thought I should let you know." She says.

I get up and go into my drawer to get my clothes for a shower. I almost forgot about that, I'm definitely not going. "You don't owe me any type of warning or explanation. We're only friends. Besides I think I'm staying in, I never really wanted to go.I'd much rather sit here and watch the Salvatore's and Mikelsons go head to head." I pull out shorts and a shirt.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving now, it was foolish of me to come here in the first place." She chuckles.

"It was thoughtful. Have fun tonight though." I say walking her out. "Text me later?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course." She leaves.

♾️

"So you're really going to stay here by yourself? At least call Kaleb to sit with you." Lottie pops on her other lash.

"He went to New York yesterday. He won't be back until Tuesday. I'll be fine." I say.

"Okay, keep your phone charged, don't answer the door for strangers and eat up as much of those leftovers as possible." She says collecting her things to leave.

"Yes mom, be safe and text me if you need anything." I say.

"Of course, I'll try not to be back any later than two. I love you" She says heading toward the door.

"I love you too, see you later." I say

After she leaves I gather an assortment of snacks and I make myself a plate of different leftovers. I head to my room not planning to leave out. I watched maybe a half of an episode before I was fast asleep.

I was deeply into a dream about Damon, Bonnie and Klaus fighting over me but I was awaken by my phone screaming. It was actually someone calling me.

Princess😵‍💫

I had fell asleep around eight, it's now twelve.

"Hello." I answer wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Brown." I hear.

"What?" I ask.

"I've been trying to figure out the color of your eyes. It's been so long since I've had the pleasure of admiring them." I hear Shuri. She's sliding back and forth from her Floridian accent to some other. I can't quite make it out.

"You're drunk." I search for my glasses.

"You know the whole time I was with my date I couldn't stop thinking about you." She slurs.

"I- You're just drunk right now. Go home and sleep it off." I slide my slippers on.

"I may be drunk but I always know what I want. I just have the courage to tell you what I want." She says.

"Stay on the phone until you get home, I would come get you but I don't drive."

"I'm not going home love." She giggles.

"Yes, you need to go straight home, how'd you get back to campus?"

"I drove duhh."

"God Shuri, you could've killed somebody, or FUCKING HURT YOURSELF." I rub my temples and sit on a stool at the bar in the kitchen. I wasn't angry before but I am now. She's smart enough to know how dangerous that was.

"You sound so funny when you curse, did anyone ever tell you that? Open the door Angel." She says.

"What?"

"I'm here, I needed to see you."

"Fine, but I'm walking you home."

I go to open the door and she's smiling from ear to ear. "I've missed you." She says wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Shuri stop. Let me go get my clothes on and I'm going to walk you home." I say.

She comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and sits her chin on my shoulder. "No, I want to stay here with you."

"No, you're going home." I say.

"It's so lonely there, I'm not really use to being by myself. Please, let me stay with you." She whines.

"Fine, let's go to bed." I say pulling away from her grabbing her hand. I know it's bad judgement, but like she said she knows what she wants and she will keep asking until she gets it.

We get in the room and I lay her in the bed, I take her shoes off and her jacket. "Take your clothes off." I walk over to the drawer.

"So straight forward, I have to warn you. I've never had sex drunk so-" she starts.

"No, I'm about to give you clothes to change into." I place a shirt and a pair of shorts on the bed. "Put these on, I'll be back."

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and the Advil. I walk back into the room and she's all changed. I sat the water and Advil on the night stand and fold her clothes she just took off. "Take one of those and drink that water."

She does as instructed, I close my bedroom door, locked it and laid in the bed beside her. Once I'm settled in she pulls me close to her. "Why're you so far away?" She smiles.

"Because we're friends." I try to pull back but she has a tight hold on me.

"You have to admit at some point we're a little bit past just friends."

"No, because then it would become reality and that's not good for anyone. Let's just go to sleep." I turn around.

"Turn back around, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up." She says.

I turn around and my heart speeds up. I think I'm getting a little too comfortable around her.

I hear my door knob twist followed by a knock. "Why is the door locked Rue?" I hear Lotties voice.

"Uh, because I'm busy." I mutter.

"Busy doing what, open the door. I want to tell you about this guy I met at the bonfire."

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" I asked.

"You love when I lay in bed with you and tell you about my hoe tales. What could you possibly be doing?" She asks.

"Uhmm, I'm umm, I'm masturbating." I slap my forehead.

"Okay, we'll talk tomorrow, have fun." I hear her walk away followed by her door closing.

Shuri starts laughing a little too loudly. I put my hand up to her mouth " Be quiet, her room is across the hall." I say.

"You don't have to ever do anything by yourself just as long as I'm around." She rubs my butt.

I grab her hand. "Go to bed princess." I close my eyes.

"Good night angel." She says. Soon after I hear her breath pick up followed by light snores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.4K 39
( If you haven't seen black panther 2 yet I suggest you do ) โš ๏ธ SPOILER WARNING โš ๏ธ After everything that happened with Shuri becoming the black pan...
12.1K 149 8
Shuri Udaku x Black!Fem!Reader Riri Williams x Black!Fem!Reader Shuriri x Black!Fem!Reader tumblr account: @asvterias
27.2K 910 21
You'd met Letitia at a red carpet event but you both had been stalking each other's Instagrams all along. First is the blow up, next is the meeting...
2.3K 52 14
๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ, ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ...