Deceiving together (Jax x Gil...

By BookNerdandBandKid

This is a Jilly story but this time they're older and have dated but we're told to stop because he is a princ... More

The Act
In the library
The Date
Flying Together (the date part 2)
Class

The Act continued

128 2 4
By BookNerdandBandKid

POV. Gilly

It's Jack, oh no not Jack. Breath I tell tell myself don't act supspious. "Hey"
"Sup" Jack responded without a caring glance to either of us.
"So does either of you know what we are supposed to do for the project in Professor Harlows?"                                                                                                                                         " Yeah it's just a group project on a magical iteam with 2 to 3 people due next week " Jax said
"She assigned us our partners, Jax and I were put in a group," I say trying to look annoyed.  To which Jax responded with, " speaking of which Gilly and I need to go chose an item and get this over with."
"Okay see you guys around," Jack said as he walked away.
As he walked away I sighed in relief as we started to walk to the library , "that was to close ."
Jax nodded but look sad I had a feeling why but I still asked what was bothering him.
"Nothing really just having to act like I can't stand you is hard," he swallows, " and of course I hate Jack." I chuckle lightly.
" I know it's hard but maybe soon we could act like we made up and are just friends but it depends on how the quart acts about it." I said disappointedly s
"Anyway we really should start on the project seeing as it's due in like 4 days and need a whole presentation," Jax says unenthusiastically.
"Yep we should start on it," I grumble. 
And so we walk into the library to start working on our project with out knowing that soon our situation is about to get a lot mor complicated.

Hi it's me again if you have ideas just comment them I want to have fun with this fan fic! Thanks for reading so far and I hope you come back for more.
-Booknerdandbandkid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
130K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
703K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...