Sickfics (mainly Tommy)

By Ipadkidinabox

Sickfics! Sickfics are basically one shots of sickness like desises, contions, random colds etc. like if it... More

Request (not open)
Beating Minecraft blind..
Friend at the park - autism
Finally Friends! -CP
Ahh content -CP part 2
Overworked
MMMMICROWAVE! -tourrets
Struggling with no diagnosis [part 1]
Chat calm down [part 2]
Narcolepsy (mr. Innt)
Memory loss.
Mrbeast stoll my leg!
The note
Broken deafonator

"Normal teenage XP"-CIPA

932 12 9
By Ipadkidinabox

Tittle: "Normal teenage experiences" - CIPA

Tommyinnt has congenital insensitivity to pain and anhydrosis - Congenital insensitivity to pain and anhydrosis (CIPA) is a very rare and extremely dangerous condition. People with CIPA cannot feel pain [1]. Pain-sensing nerves in these patients are not properly connected in parts of brain that receive the pain messages.

Techno has ADHD and Autism. He wasn't diagnosed with autism untill he was 19. It's only breefly mentioned.

Techno dose not actually have autism and Tommy doesn't actually have CIPA!

Words: 3400
Written: February 8 2023
Corrected: February 16 2023
Upload: March 31 2023

You can request!!

———

"Helloo wilba" he said joining the call. "Thomas." Wilbur said in his way of greeting the kid back. "Where here to Tommy" said another. "Dadza and the great amazing Technoblade hello!" He said laughing.

"Hellooo" Technos monotone voice rang thought.

"So we have been talking and we all are all free to meet up and if you want to and are able to, maybe we can do meet up in a few weeks?" Phil randomly spat out.

What a meet up?
I can't meet up Mum won't let me.
Maybe I can convince her I'll be safe and careful.
No what's the point she won't let me out. I am apparently a miracle or something because most people with my condition don't live past 3.
Fuck what if we go it right before my mouthy doctor's appointment so if I get hurt they can figure it out the day after.
Yea! That's should work!

He thought.

"-my? Tommy?" He hasn't answered then and it's been 2 minutes. Even them calling his name wasn't working.

"Huh? Oh yea. I'll ask my mum and dad" he said getting up.

He rushed out his room running downstairs to the living room. "Tommy you know the rules no running you could get hurt!" His mum said.

He didn't want to fight with her so he didn't say a thing about it. "Mum I was wondering something and hear me out before you say no" he said. "What is it?" She asked looking at him seemingly forgetting the show playing in-front of her.

"My friends want to meet up and so I was hoping-" "no it's to dangerous" she said bluntly, trying to shut down the idea as fast as she could to not get his hopes up.

"But mum please here me out! I really want to go" he said. "Fine I'll listen but am not going to change my answer" she says.

"We can do it the day before my mouthy checkups and if I get hurt and don't notice then they will find it right away and I'll be fine" he said. "Ok but what if you catch Covid while out and we don't notice and all the doctors also catch it?" She asked.

"That won't happen! If I do get it, it will take a few days to show and be able to affect anyone plus am more likely to catch it at the hospital then out with my friends! Am vaccinated with almost everything I can, plus I have both doses of the Covid vaccine I'll be fine!" He says.

"No your not going. I don't want my baby dying" she says. "Mum am 17 and barly lived a life. I haven't had fun with friends in person since my was 7. That was 10 years ago. Please mum I just want to have somewhat of a normal teenager experience" he said.

"Fine but I need to talk to all your friends before hand, they need to be tested and can't even have one symptom of being sick a week before hand. You guys also have to go to a place just with yourself and if your walking outside you need to be wearing a mask!" She says. "What you want them to know! Mum please anything else!" He asks.

"Nope it's that or nothing!" She says.

He sat there trying to find the right argument but he thought of nothing. "Fine. Can I tell them about it today then you talk to them though call tomorrow. They want to do it really soon" he said. "Yes dear. Just know am just trying to keep you safe right?" She asked. "Yea I know just frustrating sometimes. I know all you want is me to be safe, sorry I make it difficult for you sometimes" he said back.

"It's fine dear. Good luck with talking with your friends" she said. He smiled and nodded as a thanks and turn back to go upstairs.

He walked back into his room and right before putting his headphones back on he took a big breath.

You can do this

"Am back!" He said into the mic. "Are you aloud to go? We where thinking next week" asked Wilbur. "Uh well am aloud to go but it's not as easy as that. Are we able to do it in two or three weeks?" Asked Tommy. "Yea sure why?" Asked Wilbur.

"Wanted to make sure so I don't out myself for no reason" he said. "Your gay? Why would this mean anything about that?" Asked Phil. "No am not gay. Actually I have a medical condition and my mom has a lot of rules which means I need to tell you guys about it" he said not looking at the screen.

His camera on and so where Wilbur's and Phil's so they could tell the kid was nervous expressly when he didn't want to look at them when he talked.

"Are you ok?" Asked Wilbur nervously. "Yea am fine it's just I wouldn't know if I weren't" he said.

They looked at him confused though the call. "What do you mean?" Asked techno.

"Well I have this condition called Congenital insensitivity to pain and anhydrosis short formed CIPA. Basically I can't feel pain. Witch means I need to have mouthy check ups since if my appetites burst I wouldn't know. Mum dosnt let me leave the house often I actually haven't seen anyone other then my parents, doctors or other patients in the hospital since I was 7" he said.

"Oh" that's all what was heard from the call. "Am Happy your alive I googled it and it says most people with your condition don't live past the age of 3" techno said. "Yea am lucky and unlucky at the same time I guess" he said.

"I'm happy you told us. What are the conditions so we can meet up?" Asked Wilbur. "Wait you still want to meet up knowing you have to follow specific rules?" Asked Tommy. "Yea if it's to keep you safe" he said.

Tommy smiled wildly. "Well I was going to give you guys a day to think if you still wanted to meet up then get my mum to talk to you but I can get her now" he said. They agreed for him to get his mum so he did.

"Hello boys. Am Toms mum iv head so much about you guys" she said in the mic. You can hear Tommy say "mum stop" he was embarrassed.

"We heard about you too miss simons" Phil said. "Can't be anything good if it's coming from a teenager" she laughed. "No he likes you a lot. Have heard a lot of complaining of not being aloud out. Thought it was because of Covid now I know it's about you tho" Phil laughed. "Ah yes I hear those complaints everyday for 10 years we'll other then the days we actually do go out to go to appointments" she laughs.

"So miss simons what are the conditions? We would like to do anything to keep your son safe" asked Phil. "No need to be so formal you can just call me Sarah" she says.

"Alright" Phil smiled.

"Well first what did Tom explain I want to make sure you boys get it?" She asked. "Well he told us he can't feel pain and how dangerous it can be due to the fact he won't know if he sick or got hurt." Phil said. "Yea that pretty much the whole condition. Well what I need you boys to do to keep Tommy safe is, you need to be tested for covid right before you go, you can't have any symptoms of being sick a week ahead, you need to go to a area he not near people like maybe the beach or a not popular coffee shop. I also need you boys to make sure he wears a mask anytime he near people. Like if your walking outside or passing people. Just too keep him safe" she said.

"Mum that's a lot I'll be fine" Tommy said. "No it's that or your not going you know this" she said. "I don't mind doing those stuff I bet the other two won't mind" Phil said. "I don't mind" Wilbur said "me too" techno also said.

"Alright that's amazing! Is it alright if I give you boys my number so you can text me any questions or updates?" She asked. They didn't mind so she gave them her number each of them texted a hi with there name so she had the had there numbers and could get the correct contact.

"Alright thanks boys" she said. They said goodbye and Tommy got back into his seat and put on the headphones.

"If that's to much I don't have to go" Tommy said. "No that's not to much Tommy. We want you safe but to also have fun."said Wilbur. Tommy smiled. "Thanks"

They went off and talked the whole night.

It was 3 weeks later. Tommy was nervously waiting for his mum to give the all clear. His 3 friends and his mum where talking outside.

He was watching and listening by the window.

"Hello!" His mum said coming to meet them outside. "Hello miss simons" said Phil. "You can call me Sarah remember?" She said. "Oh yes. Sorry"

"It's alright. Do you boys have your Covid test?" She asked. "Yea"

They gave her the test and she looked at them. "I even flew over a week before hand and stayed with Phil so I made sure I didn't get sick from anyone on the plain" techno said. "Wow that's so kind of you! I didn't even think of that am glad you did" she said.

Witch he smiled and nodded. "You boys seem good to go. How have you guys been feeling?" She asked with Tommy rolled his eyes at. "I haven't even had a headache this whole week. Nothing even minor to indicate I was sick" Phil said.

"I have adhd and anxiety so am prone to headaches but that's all iv had" he said. "that's fine. I understand" she said. He signed in releaf.

"Am been feeling good" Wilbur said happily.

"Alright you boys are good to go!" She said happily. They all smiled widely witch Tommy jumped up from his place in the window excitedly as they walked to the door.

She opened it "tomm- oh where you listening to us?" She asked. "I can go?" He asked excitedly ignoring her questions.

"Yes you can to. Just please be safe" she said. "I will mum I swear!" He said. His friends where at the door and he gave his mum a look asking if he could hug when witch she gave him a slight nod and he ran and hugged them. "Hello guys! Wait techno how was your flight?" He asked. "It was good Tommy. We should get going we only have today to hang out" techno said.

His mum texted saying he can only hang out that one day to keep him safe witch was sad but understandable.

He nodded and nelised from the hug. "Where ok to go now mum?" He asked.

She walked near him placing a hand on his forehead and then check checking to see is he feels warm. "Your good to go. Just boys if it gets cold out make him put on a sweater he can't feel the temperature. If you touch him and he feels warm please text me" she said. "We will" Phil said.

"Alright your good to go. Remember no going around to many people expecaly without a mask" she says. "Thanks mum I won't!" He said exactedly. She hands him a mask forcing him to put it on now. He wasn't even aloud to walk outside without it incase a person passed by without him noticing.

"Right now really?" He asked. She gave him a glare saying 'if you don't listen your not going' so he nodded sadly. "Alright bye mum thank you so much!" He said and then they left.

-

"So wait you haven't really left your house in 10 years?" Asked Wilbur shooked. "Well mum use to let me play in the backyard but she stopped letting me after I fell once when she looked away for a few seconds and didn't tell her and turns out I broke my foot" Tommy said. "Oh fuck. That sucks mate" said Phil.

"Yea. I bet she the only mum that is happy her kid is playing video games all day instead of sports" he laughed. Sadly they where walking to there destination since they can't take public transport and rental cars are extremely hard to get with barly any notice. So he had to wear the mask.

"So where are we going?" Asked Tommy. "Well there's this cafe that I really like around here and it's always quiet so we where hoping to stop there then maybe go hang out at the beach" said Phil.

Tommy nodded agreeing. Honestly he would be up to anything. He hadn't done much then play video games and hospitals visit for 10 years.

He was looking around curiously like it was his first time in this town even though he's live here his whole life. "You've never seen this part of town before?" Asked techno. He was also looking around curiously and spotted Tommy doing the same.

"No the hospital and clinics the other way. I haven't been this way ever. Even the park I use to go to the other way" he said.

The others smiled sadly.

"You have never just been on a drive for fun? You can't get hurt without anyone realizing it when in a car" asked Wilbur. "Mum can't drive and dad works a lot. He only really home late at night or when I have a appointment" Tommy said.

"That sucks mate" Phil said. Tommy nodded sadly. "Oh Tommy watch out!" Wilbur said as Tommy tripped over a hole in the pavement.

"Am fine" he said lifting himself up. "No stay down we need to make sure your ok" said Phil. "Guys am fine I couldn't of gotten hurt from that" he said.

"People break borns from falling we need to make sure" said Phil. Tommy rolled his eyes as Phil kneeled down checking to make sure he ok.

Witch both legs looker fine and also his hands witch he used to cetch himself with. Only a few scratches. "See am fine" he said. "Alright here let me text your mum and we can start walking again" Phil said like a worried parent.

"Why do you need to text my mum am fine?" He asked. "Tommy she asked us to text her about any incident you could have hurt yourself in" wait Wilbur.

"Come on am fine! Why are you guys treating me like this! I was hoping hanging out with you would give me a break from everyone constantly worrying about me but I guess I was wrong" he said angrily getting up.

"Tommy-"

"No just give it up can we go to the cafe now?" He asked madly. They sadly nodded and began to walk again. Phil still sent the text to his mum. He wanted Tommy to be safe.

The kid angry took off the mask tiered of it. "Tommy you need to keep the mask on" Phil said. "No I don't. They won't even do anything from keeping me sick only others and am not sick so there's no point!" He said.

"I know it's just your mum said-" he was cut off. "Ignore what my mum said! God am not a fragile peace of glass! Am a normal person who just wants to experience life for the first time in 10 years! Everyone complaining about being locked up for two years, iv been locked up for 10 and mine is the only one that not going back to normal as they get this stupid pandemic under control!" He said.

"Tommy calm down please. I understand this is frustrating but we just want you safe. So does your mum. That's why everything is like it is. Do you think you would be here in your career if it wasn't for your mum? Or even be alive?" Asked Phil.

"I am 17! I shouldn't have a proper career! Phil. Iv never lived a life outside of Minecraft and youtube. Iv been stuck in my room not even aloud to go downstairs by myself without my mums permission and presents. Iv literally been living under a rock my whole life. I didn't talk to anyone outside of doctors and my parents until I met tubbo. For 8 years I talked to No one. I had no friends I wasn't even able to talk to teachers since my way of going though school was pre recorded lessons. I don't even know why I go to school because I am never allowed to actually get a job that I have to leave my room for! I don't care that I fiscally lived way longer then I should have iv never actually had a life and I never will. I'll never go to a amusement park, swimming, running. Hell I won't ever go into a school for something other then getting vaccines. Phil I had my rabies shot at 2 years old just incase I get bitten by a animal and don't notice. What you see as being protected I see it as a waste of time. If I can't do anything then what was the point? To keep my parents from needing to grieve? What was the point?" Tommy said really angrily.

The others where quite.

"Tommy- am sorry" Phil said. "No what ever like you said your keeping me safe" he said turning around and continuing walking. The other walked quietly with him. "Tommy's right Phil" techno spoke up. Witch the other 3 looked at him as a way to tell him to keep going.

"I understand what he means. I grew up way different then everyone else because of my ADHD and autism. Am not able to go to malls, concerts or anywhere with lots of sounds. I was always the wired ADHD kid who got in trouble a whole lot for blocking my ears in class. It's not the same as Tommy but I get what he feels when he restricted to go places, do things you really want too that everyone else can do. My dream in my teens was to go to a concert but I knew I never could. My mom said I couldn't and so many nights I cried over knowing I'll never be able to do my dream that is so easy and everyone else can. It's not the same but I get it" techno said.

"Thanks tech" Tommy said for him sticking up for him. "But Tommy I do understand Phil's side too. If your get hurt this time then you'll never be allowed to do this again with us" he continued.

"Oh I didn't think of that" Tommy said sadly. Now he wasn't angry just sad and felt a bit guilty for yelling at Phil.

"Tommy we care about you and want to hang out in person again but you need to be careful about it so we can" Wilbur said. "Yea sorry. I get it. I'll listen now" Tommy said putting the mask on.

"Sorry for not listening mate. You can always talk to us if you need to about this all or anything in general" Phil said witch Tommy smiled and nodded. "Thanks old man" Tommy laughed witch the others did to.

The rest of the evening went well. They had lots of fun in the end. The beginning wasn't the best but they all injoyed the day. The next few days Tommy called them as Phil, Wilbur and techno messed around at Phil's place. It's a shame he wasn't allowed to go but luckily not even a month later his mum let him and Wilbur hang out at his place!

She and him talked a lot about everything and she letting him be more responsible with his life. Like now he goes on daily walks around the block by himself! He still has to be extremely careful and he did get hurt a few time but that's alright. Getting hurt just apart of life. He just can't tell when he dose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
2.1K 21 30
I was panting, running for dear life. I couldn't take it anymore I had to feel free and running around my block didn't feel like I was free anymore t...
188K 5.6K 29
TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM, ED, DEPRESSION, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE Tommyinnit, the famous twitch streamer, has a lot going on behind the cameras. He...
476 13 17
Life was... strange... in the Sleepy Bois household. A trio - an anarchist, a musician with a taste for arson, and an immortal bird being - resided a...