The protector - (Levi love st...

By FaiqahFarouk

You got hit by a car because of your sister. You was bring to the hospital and declared as dead because of lo... More

Bio about yourself
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

192 4 0
By FaiqahFarouk

Erwin was silent when you said that. He wondered about what was your reason but he couldn't force you to tell him. "Well, I see. I respect your privacy, Cadet Fullbuster. Even so, which branch do you want to join?" Asked Erwin in a curious tone. You sighed as no one know what branch you were going to join. "Isn't that obvious, Commander Erwin? I'm going to join the survey corps. My reason was to save humanity from titans and I want freedom from these cages that are called the walls. I want to explore another world when the Titans are gone. That's why I want to join the survey corps, Commander Erwin." You said calmly as you look at him. Erwin was shock to heard what you said make him smile at you. Erwin doesn't know why you seem similar with someone that he know.

"I see. Then I will wait for you join us, Cadet Fullbuster." Said Erwin with a smile. You just silent before looking away from him. Petra saw you make her glare at you which you notice her. You had glare back which make her flinch as she quickly looking away from you. Hange was laughing happily as she hugged you before she dragged you toward the door. "That's good to hear that, Lucy. But I have a little discussion with Erwin. You need to wait outside, Lucy." Said Hange make you sigh at her. You just going out without saying anything as you know that nothing for you to talk at them. Even so, you have a feeling that they talking about you so you have to brace of yourself. You may live in another universe world but you had send into this world for a reason. And you know that you already dead in your world because of an accident which cause by your evil older sister that you never cared enough. You actually don't care about what happen to your older sister knowing that your brother will make her pay for what she done to you. You know that your brother love you so much that he doesn't want to losing you. You was sure that your brother can't let go of you anyway and you hope that your brother will move on.

Inside the office, Hange was give a report about you to Erwin. "Erwin, this is a report about Lucy Fullbuster. I don't see this report yet because Shadis told me to give this to you. And he told me that will be a surprise for you, Mike and me. I don't know what he mean but let's figured out together, Erwin." Said Hange in curious tone. Mike seem have a little problem when he sniff of your scent. He smell a familiar scent from you which make him confuse. "Oh, Shadis saying that? Well, that's a good idea. I have a little problem when I smell her scent. It feel like her scent was familiar with someone we know, Erwin." Said Mike with a trouble face. Erwin was raised his eyebrow at him. Not only Mike, he also feel a same thing. He had saw your face who look a familiar with someone that he know a long ago. "Really, Mike? Then let's find out about her even I wonder of her last name." Said Erwin as he decided to see a report about you that get their attention

_________________________________________

Report

Name : Lucy Fullbuster

Age : 20

Date birth : 20/06/830

Father name : Silver Fullbuster

Mother name : Layla Heartfilia

Relative : None

Hair : Blonde

Eye : Hazel brown

Height : 159 cm

Status : 104th of cadet

Strength : 100/10

Speed :100/10

Titan kill : 100/100 in 5 minutes 30 seconds (Change time whenever training and this is her last record)

Calmness : 9/10

Teamwork : 8/10

Leadership : 9.5/10

Cleanesss : 100/10

Intelligence : 10/10

Note : She was the most strongest cadet from other cadets. She was good in observation and analyzing situation before make her own decision. She also not fear to speak by defend the others. She only cold to a few people like Jean, Reiner and Belthodt. She not good with three of them and sometimes she defeat them by her own style. Mark my word. Her styles were dangerous. Don't challenge her or you will get injured like she done to Jean who seem stubborn. She had teach him a lesson and in the end, Jean get hurt. She get punishment. She not fond to follow orders from superiors except someone that can give her a reason to respect. She will not give up to fight.

Branch chosen : Survey corps

Father occupation : Captain of survey corps

Death dead : 18/09/840

Reason death : Help his wife to save his comrades from titans

Mother occupation : Commader of survey corps

Death date : 18/09/840

Reason death : Being a bait to save her comrades from titans

__________________________________________

After reading your report, Hange, Erwin and Mike were seem shocking to find out about your parents. This make Levi and his squad shocked to see Erwin, Hange and Mike crying in unexpected situation. Levi had no clue why they crying after reading of your report. Levi can't even speak as he silent watching them. Hange had fall down on the ground as she close her mouth with her hand as she silently crying. Mike was sit down with a shaking leg as he close his eyes with his hand. Same as Hange, he was silently crying. Erwin just looking down as a tear sliding down on his cheek. He can't believe that you're a daughter of their dead commander and captain which be Layla and Silver. Erwin seem glad to meet Silver and Layla's daughter which be you.

Hange had wipe her tear with a smile on her face. "I can't believe that we meet their daughter, Erwin. I'm just can't believe it. It seem like we have hope to save humanity with having her in our side, Erwin." Said Hange as she calmed down from crying. Mike also wipe his tear and let a little smile on his face as he nodded his head agree with Hange. Erwin had chuckle a little when he wipe his tear too. "Yeah, that's right. I... I can't believe that Lucy... She's their daughter. Finally, I meet her after 10 years they died. Oh, commander Layla, Captain Silver. I had meet your daughter after 10 years since your death. Just like what you tell me before, we finally found hope once again. Thank you, Commander Layla, Captain Silver. I will take care of your daughter very well." Said Erwin with a smile on his face.

Hange seem more happy than before after found out about your parents. Levi was wondering about who your parents except his squad who already heard about Commander Layla and Captain Silver. Hange had caught Levi who seem clueless about your parents. "I see that you want to know about Commander Layla and Captain Silver, right? We will tell you who they are and how they so important to me, Erwin and Mike. Commander Layla was our former Commander before Shadis. She was give Shadis as our next commander before her death. And Captain Silver were our captain. He was same as Commander Layla who died in a same day for save us. I mean they're sacrifice their selves to save our comrades. We can't tell much about them but one more thing you need to know. Captain Silver have a same strength as yours, Levi. His speed and his strength really same as yours. That's why, we want you to join us helping humanity. It's not like we want you to replace him, Levi. This is for humanity and freedom." Said Hange which shocking Levi to hear about Silver who have a same strength as him.

Mike chuckle at Hange when talking about Captain Silver."Yeah, she's right. But Hange, you should know that Captain Silver will not matches with Commander Layla. She's a badass commander when come killing titans and also her fighting style so dangerous. I had wonder if Lucy same as her mother. No one can beat Commander Layla. But she also the most kindest commander in our regiment. I really miss that time with Commander Layla and Captain Silver." Said Mike as he think of their memories with their commander and Captain. Erwin just give a sad smile when he remembered about them."Yeah, that's right. I miss that day with them. They're the reason why we continue to fight. We won't give up until we get successful for our humanity and freedom. Just like she said to us before she died. 'Don't give up. Continue fight until you did it. Believe in hope. Because one day, victory will come for you. Humanity will win. Don't losing hope. Fight and go forward. One day, someone will bring hope for you and continue to fight for humanity. Trust me.' That words have give me a courage and continue fight. I believe that day will come. Since she will join us, I believe she will bring hope for us. Just like Layla told us." Said Erwin with a determination on his face. Levi had never saw Erwin's determination like this. Levi can feel that you will bring them a victory. Levi want to see your strength.

'I want to see what can she do. I have a feeling that Lucy may strongest than her parents. I can't wait to see her.' - Levi

(1587 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.6K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
3.5K 126 7
♡ C O M P L E T E D ♡ Just a short story of Hange Zöe trying to get rid of her bad feelings after the lost of her loyal assistant, Moblit Berner. "H...
554 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...