Sleeping With My Gay Bestfrie...

By Crazybhabiemhine

Binago ko siya......... . . . . . Naging siya ang katuparan ng mga pangarap ko..... . . . . . ibinigay ko lah... More

The beginning
What next?
Chapter 1: The wedding
Chapter 2: Rescue
Chapter 3: Pain
Chapter 4: Hold Me
Chapter 5: Photograph
Chapter 6: Silent Night
Chapter 7: Thousand years
Chapter 8: Chasing
Chapter 9: Missing Puzzle
Chapter 10: Regrets
Chapter 12: The Heiress
Chapter 13: Its gone
Chapter 14: Andrea
Chapter 15: Who are you
Chapter 16: Wild
Chapter 17: Destroy
Chapter 18: Cold
Chapter 19: Suck
Chapter 20: Deeper
Chapter 21: Vows
Chapter 22: Back down
Chapter 23: Warning
>>>>>>>Chapter 24: Beautiful Demon <<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 25: Fearless <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 26: Misery <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Chapter 27: Shattered Soul<<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 28: Help me if you can <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 29: Indeed Monster <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Chapter 30: Meeting You Again <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 31: Merge <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 32: Is This The End? <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 33: Betray Me <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 34: Anesthesia <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 35: Needs <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 36: What is Right <<<<<<<

Chapter 11: Changes

1.6K 31 6
By Crazybhabiemhine

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

~The past is over, learn from it. The future is coming prepare for it. The present is here, brace it.~

"Did you send well all the invitations?" I said while looking at some paper checking and revising all the agreement of the other companies.

"Yes, Sir. Almost ninety percent are done the invitation had been send and most of them send back a letter that they will come." My secretary cheerfully said I know she is happy to the outcome of this event.

I just give her a nod. We are really busy right now, we are celebrating the golden annual 50th year anniversary of Espinosa&Sandoval Inc., we are running out of a time as the date come nearer many client wants to deal with their business and negotiation with us that's really suck!

"How about Ms. Sandoval is she send back a conformation letter?" My head's automatically head up hearing those word from my mother who currently sitting on a couch while reading her favorite book.

She gave my secretary a hoping look, wishing for a positive response.

"Unfortunately madam, until this moment we haven't receive any replies from their side we been contacting her since last week but they can't give us enough answer if she will attend or not Madam. " she said in her politely tone.

My mother look at me with a confusing look.

"Even a representative?" there's a hint of hoping on her voice.

She smiles awkwardly to my mom before answer her. "None, even her secretary didn't answer the letter or anyone in the Philippines branches." Now my secretary look confuses too.

"That's for now Melinda, you can go." I said to her trying to avoid my mother for further asking a question to my secretary.

She slightly nods at me then walk out to the door but my mother is seeming like a brat child who never stop to get what she wanted.

"Melinda, try again to contact them, make sure she will come tell that to anybody in charge there" she said still not losing her hopes. My secretary looking at me as if asking for my permission I just give her a slight nod as if telling her go with flow so my mother will stop with her dilemma.

"I will Ma'am"

I let out my sigh as my secretary walk out on my office.

"Marlon—-"

"Mom" I cut out whatever she might saying not because I don't want what she's thinking or saying but because I know what she might saying again.

"I just don't understand son it's been what? Six? Seven years? The last time I see her even talk to her... She didn't attend any single anniversary of the company since then... even a single call from her, she never did..." she said in her most painful voice.

"Mom... the important is we all know that she fine and she's doing a good job back in the Philippines...." I put down all my paper and walk to her. I hug my mom as tight as I could.

"You know... I--- I just really miss her... She's the daughter I never had... Andrea Jane, is a wonderful daughter and I felt ashamed to her parent for not taking good care of her." And just like that she starting to cry again.

"Mom. please stop... you know that's not easy! Andrea--- and I. You know... We had this issue and it's her choice to not mingle on us anymore let just respect her... how do many times do I have to tell you this?" I blow out my breath as if I holding it for too long.

"But maybe if we talk to her, may be... may be---"

"Mom, Stop. There's thing in this world in our lives that we cannot control nor ignore the thing between me and Andrea are too complicated we just have to accept and respect her decision the way we move-on." I said in a firm tone.

"I-I'm sorry...." I sigh and gave her another hug and nodded, my mom even she's stand for Jessica that time I know she love Andrea more than they ever know.

---oOo---

I slowly pull my neck tie. I felt like I am suffocating myself, I breath out while looking at overlooking view here in my office, the memory of her we're rushing to my head the way my blood rushing to it as if it is part me.

I take the whisky on my table and drink it.

I still remember he beautiful face, the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way how her facial expression change... even how she walks, she talk everything... I still clearly see it in my mind...

As if my heart telling to my mind that, the owner of that face is the only one who owned me no one but her.

And for so many years God knows I been praying to see that face again.

Seven years...

Yes, it been seven years since my wedding...

Seven years since she decided to run, escape, hide whatever that fucking word it is.

Seven years since the last time I saw her.

Seven years since the last time I heard her voice.

Seven years of anguish.

Seven years of regrets....

I bitterly smile on myself.

Every year mom expecting her to come....

Every year she sending Andrea an invitation...

Mom and Dad Wedding Anniversary's Invitation...

Company Invitation...

Christmas Invitation...

New Year's Invitation...

Birthday Invitation...

But she never showed herself, even a return letter nothing...

Didn't they know I also wishing, praying that she showed herself or talk anyone of us but no...

Kahit isa wala siyang kinausap sa amin kahit isa wala siyang nilalapitan mabuti na lang at kahit papaano may mga ilang tauhan kami sa Philippines na nagbabalita sa amin kung anong nangyayari for the seven years Andrea let Paul take over all her duty, hindi din na siya nag papakita in short hindi na siya bumalik kung saan man siya nagtago.

Sabi nang ilang co-member or stuck holder nakakamiting lang nila si Andrea through voice connection nangyayari lang daw iyon pagsobra nang laki ng problema ng company at kailangan na talaga ang concern niya, noong narinig ko yun I hoping na may tyansa na marinig ko siyang magsalita even that's for a business but to my disappointment she only do that on the Philippines if it is concern through the other country she will do that but with the presence of Paul that assuring to her that I am not their!

Hindi ko na nga siya nakikita umuuiwas pa rin siya! Kahit na nga yung boses na lang niya pinag dadamot pa rin n'ya!

Fucking shit!

Fucking life.

Hanggang ngayon pakiramdam ko nakalutang ako, walang kakapitan ni hindi alam kung kelan ako babagsak kung gaano ba kalalim ang huhulugan ko kung gaano kasakit pagbumaksak ako.

"The funny is...hindi pa ko lumalagapak nasasaktan na ako..." inisang straight ko ang iniinom kong whisky.

Tinanaw ko mula sa malaking salamin na bintana ang labas.

All set for another night... buildings full of light cars on the road people walking, some other half running just to came home early.

"I wonder what your looks like now.... What our child looks like..." nararamdaman ko naman yung pakiramdam na di ako makahinga na para bang may pumipiga sa puso ko na parang bang may sumasakal sa akin.

"I wonder where He or She got his eyes, those she looks like you. Do he get your bubbly side?" napapikit ako ng mariin.

For seven years this all the things I keep on asking to myself.

How she is, how our child.

For seven years wala akong sinabihan kahit isa ng kung ano nalalaman ko, back then when I came back, because Jessica rushed to the hospital because of vomiting of the blood I don't get a chance to tell them about what really happen to Andrea what she been through again I set aside my feelings. I set aside Andrea and our child for the sake of Jessica's condition. I, my family and Jessica's family focused on her to make her better on a fifth day at hospital she become stable.

Jessica's try to ask so many thing figuring out what's happening to me, all the people surrounding to us, she is the only one who see my gloominess... even how I really want to tell her I can't I don't want her to felt guilty on what happening on me, because wherever I look, whatever circumstance it is. I am the only to blame because I made this decision.

I take another shot of glass.

As I smile brokenly.

Its hurt... its fucking hurt.

"Another year, without you... Another year of wondering how it feels being with you..."

I just close my eyes reminiscing her face every single detail...

Reminiscing how she laugh and being crazy.

"Kahit man lang dito, makasama kita...."

"Be with who?"

Bigla akong napaharap doon sa nagsalita. I didn't notice her to come.

"Nothing..." I force to smile at her and simple shake my head to clear my vision for Andrea. "I just remember a little part of a song I used to know."

I saw the confusion on her eyes but she rather to choose not to push it so she just nodded.

"By the way why are you here? It's too early." I ask her as I sit off to my chair and look again to the papers.

"Early? Hon... it's seven in the evening, already?" She said in disbelief.

I look at clock hanging on the wall and there it is seven ten in the evening.

"Oh, I'm sorry hon, I didn't notice I'll fix this then we go home." I apologetic smile on her.

"Go home?" again she asked in disbelief.

I frown seriously what's happen to her?

"Why? You didn't want to go home yet?"

"Marlon...."she said in flat tone "In case you forgotten you promise to have a dinner date with your WIFE."

I frown again why she is emphasizing the word WIFE? If she telling me that I forgot that I have a wife then she'll be sorry because to tell her I won't forget that I have a wife!

"I honesty telling you I forgot... Jessica I am busy here dealing with supplier, negotiating with other businessmen, preparing for upcoming Anniversary." I can't help it but to felt irritated to her she's been acting ridiculous this past day.

"I...." she look around as if looking for another word until she settle her eyes on the other corner and then look again on her foot like all the answer was there. "I'm sorry... I know that you are busy... but can't you see... you are too busy that you didn't notice you left me behind..." she said in small voice.

I let out my deep sigh and shake my head. "I'm sorry too... come here" I call her and let her sit on my lap. "I'm sorry I forgot I just clean up my table then we will go okay?" I saw her cheerful smile and nod. She's about to kiss me when suddenly the door is open.

"Sorry for disturbing sir. But the branches from the Philippines final answer our invitation."

I didn't notice but I slowly pushed Jessica to go away I want to hear clearly what my secretary will say.

Is she finally coming?

That's the very first question I want to answer....

But just like the old time....

I wish for nothing.

"A certain Mr. Paul Perez acting CEO confirm that he will come for the celebration."

---oOo---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.6K 64
"Love is like war,easy to begin but very hard to stop." Alastair Gray McKlein- a wealthy young-man guy with an epitome of God except to his personali...
93.3K 4.4K 51
Braelyn vargas ang pilyang babaeng trouble maker na naglayas mula sa kanyang tahanan..adik na adik siya sa nobelang trending na usapin sa social medi...
1.7M 71K 46
"People really do wrong decisions when it comes to love. Nagiging matapang, minsan naman ay nagiging duwag. I kept on saying that I love him but I wa...
49.2K 81 11
❌️ MATURE CONTENT ❌️ | one-shot | smut | mature | | bxg | g×g | bxb | random | People and their desires. Wildness. Secret. Lust. What does it take...