Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

By YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... More

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted

1.3K 57 0
By YourPsychodreams

Fiorella's POV

Hearing of his death was horrible, I know that I never loved Lorenzo more than a friend but he had always been there for me, when I needed a someone to investigate my father's case he was the one ready to take up the job without being paid for it, he had always been a sweetheart and a good friend.

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew about it," Tito apologised, I didn't stare at his face because deep down I sensed that he was happy about it but I couldn't jump onto such conclusions, he looked sincere now, he was trying to turn a new leaf and I acknowledge that.

I palmed my face and cried. It was so unfortunate that we didn't part ways on good terms. I couldn't thank him enough or appreciate his good deeds. It hurts that I couldn't reciprocate his love and now I won't be able to tell him these wonderful things again.

"Hey, stop crying, it's not good for the baby," Tito mutters, consoling me but it was not helping.

"I am just too shocked, I...saw him... I don't understand anything, how this could happen, this is all my fault," I sobbed with my face still covered with my palms.

"You aren't at fault, why would you say that,"

"He wouldn't have been on that flight if not for me, I hurt his feelings, I couldn't love him back and that made him so upset that he decided to leave, I wish... I could turn back the hands of time and refuse him in a much nicer way, maybe, he would still be alive," I cried loudly.

"I don't understand how you feel but I am so sorry, that he is dead, he was never my favourite person or someone I liked to see but I never wished him death " Tito said and held my hands as I dropped them from my teary face.

I doubted if he was saying the truth, He wished Enzo death and that's for sure.

"Stop, it hurts me when you cry" Tito said sincerely.

"I just can't stop," I sniffed and tugged my hair behind my ears. I want to cut my hair because at times like this, it can be such a pain.

"Do it for the baby, he's dead no amount of tears can bring him back," Tito scoffed, that was the truth, no matter his long I cried it won't bring him back.

"I know but I just want to let it out," I pouted.

"Your time is up," the police officer said as he walked in.

"Miss, you need to leave now,"

I nodded not willing to leave but I had to, I stood up and so did Tito, we kissed each other's lips deeply.

"Enough, let's go!"

___

I arrived at home and the twins weren't back yet. I went to the kitchen and made some food. I guessed that they must be in Mamma's tie and dye shop because this is past their school's closing time.

After making the pasta, I served some for myself. I was doing all these things in tears, I had to control my emotions because of her pregnancy. I couldn't take a bite of the food, tears began dropping on my plate.

"How could you leave forever, that's not what I wanted," I cried, reminiscing on my harsh words. "I shouldn't have said those things," I sobbed loudly and dropped the plate on the table.

I heard the door open and Noello and Noelle arguing as usual. I wiped my tears with my sleeves and sniffed before leaving the kitchen to meet them.

"Babies," I smiled dryly.

"Mamma, I am no longer a baby, I am now a young lady," Noelle smirked standing akimbo, the both of them weren't in their uniforms anymore.

"Seriously," I raised my eyeballs and rolled them.

"Yeah, Mamma, this is the new Noelle, Noelle Evette Denero is brand new," Noelle smirked and held her waist posing like a model.

Noello shook his head and mocked. "She saw Elvis in class and was stuttering like a dummy, she even said that 2x2 was eight when he asked her,"

"Why must you always act like a jerk!" Noelle ranted.

I walked to the couch and sat down, I stared at them.

"Jerks like me are alive to make the life of girls like you hell,"

"Are those one of your lame rhymes?" Noelle hissed.

"Noelle is pathetic, she isn't fantastic, she's is badly realistic, there is nothing special about her, you would like to dump her, somewhere far, right, deeply in the gutter ,flush her with some water , in one word describe her, she's dumb yeah she's dumb" Noello rapped, dancing mockingly.

I couldn't help smiling, it's always fun watching them.

"You are a bad, bad boy!" Noelle yelled and screamed, shaking her hair vigorously.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too, baby sister,"

"We are twins, dumb ass!"Noelle yelled.

Fiorella sniffed and smiled.

"Mamma, what's for dinner, I have got to look more sexy for my Pamela," Noello smirked and walked away.

"I will pretend like I didn't hear that," I yelled before smiling.

I sighed and slowly resumed crying again.

{A month later}

It's a day to the second trial, I have decided to tell Signora Ginvera the truth about Tito.

"It's now or never," I muttered to myself and walked into her room.

"Hi, Mamma," I smiled and walked to her bedside, she was arranging some plain material that she was going to dye.

"How are you, Rella?"

I sat down beside her and said" I have something to tell you- "

"I already know what you want to say," she interrupted.

I was perplexed, how did she get to know the truth and still remain calm.

"I know you are pregnant, how could he let him get you pregnant, I saw this coming," Signora Ginvera frowned.

"It's not that, Mamma, it is more complicated, it still concerns Tito,"

"I know it is not anything good because everything about him is bad news," Signora Ginvera ranted and stopped arranging the clothing materials.

"I found the murderer of my father and it is no one but Tito," I dropped the bombshell.

I saw her go numb and her eyes bulged. "You said what?"

I knew that this news wouldn't go down well with her but she has a right to know who murdered my father. I did this revenge game mostly for her.

"T-tito killed your father!" Signora Ginvera yelled and she gripped the clothes tightly.

I narrated everything to her and she flared up.

"And you slept with him again when you knew perfectly well that he was the murderer of your father!" Signora Ginvera yelled and slapped me hard across the face.

"Aah" I gasped and held my cheek in pain.

"You are so shameless and useless, you allowed him to get you pregnant, you are having the baby of a murder!"

"Mamma, it wasn't my fault,he is trying to change, I am not happy sending him to jail because he is the father of my children and my unborn child and he was not the only one involved in Papa's death, both Signora Aria and Dante were involved"I cried out still holding my hurting cheek.

"Tito is the real culprit, don't involve them in this, Dante is the nicest person you would ever meet" Signora Ginvera defended him.

I stared at her in disbelief, she was defending them especially Dante who is still on the loose.

"You are such a disappointment, Fiorella, you stupid child" Signora Ginvera insulted.

"I don't care what you say, I never cared anyways, the court will decide tomorrow" I muttered and stood up.

"You better get rid of that thing in your belly" She said and turned to her direction with a shocked face.

"Never! I would never kill my own child, how could you say that!" I screamed at her.

Signora Ginvera wiped her tears and told me to my face.

"Either you do it or I will" She glared hatefully at me and stormed out of the room.

I touched my belly in fright.

___

Next day in court, the first phase of the second trial was 8am in the morning and it was Signora Aria's trial, the trial began and the evidence was submitted.

The long proceedings started, after the questioning and the arguments between the prosecutor and the defendant, the court came to its final judgement.

Signora Aria was in the witness box wearing a prisoner uniform.

"On this day , Aria Maccini is found guilty of the murder through poisoning of Caesar Dante which was the main cause of his death according to the autopsy performed on the corpse!" the judge said.

"I hereby sentence you to life imprisonment for these crimes and other crimes committed" The judge said loudly.

"No, ooo !!!!" Signora Aria cried.

I smiled in satisfaction, at last...

She turned to my direction and yelled "This is not the end, Fiorella!!!" She screamed.

"Order in the court!"
__

I walked into the court by 11am for the second phase of the hearing. The same process for Tito, deep inside I hoped that he would be set free but I knew Mamma was praying a different prayer.

"On this day, for the lack of solid evidence,"

"What do you mean by lack of evidence?"

"Mamma" I cautioned and pulled her back to the seat.

"Order!"

I knew that something was fishy, there is a lot of evidence against him.

"I hereby find you Tito Denero not guilty and acquitted before the law court," the judge gave his verdict.

A smile escaped my lips, the hearing ended. Tito was set free, I wanted to run to him but Signora Ginvera held me back, I pulled my hand away from hers.

Signora Ginvera glared hatefully at me but I didn't mind that. I ran to Tito and fell into his open arms..

"I'm free, my love," Tito smiled and hugged me tightly. He broke the hug and kissed my belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 99.9K 44
Arranged marriage, it doesn't occur as much in this modern society. Or so people think. In reality, it would shock you how high the numbers are...
35.3K 1.9K 38
"I need you to get the hell out of my presence!" Lorena screamed, her whole body trembling with rage. Makris chuckled. "You swear you hate me, Lorena...
472K 16.6K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
227K 11.8K 33
He is the arrogant business and the head of the Indo-Italian mafia who doesn't care about anything. She is the sweetheart model who cares about anyon...