Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

You're My Best Friend

521 18 0
By simp4blainchel

"Guys! New Directions!" Blaine yelled, as I was playing the piano with Artie, while everyone was just randomly playing an instrument.

"I just ran into Mr. Schue, he's going to be stuck in his classroom for the rest of the day, because of some school board inspection thing, but he still want us to meet so we can start working on ideas for nationals!" He smiled, and we all stopped playing.

"Beyoncé!" Unique yelled, inciting a lot of chatter.

"Taylor!" I said, and Marley high-fived me.

"Wait, this is anarchy! We can't all just shout at the same time." Blaine smiled, and we all stopped talking again.

"That's better. I have some ideas already. I'm thinking that the music needs to be really simple, so we can really highlight our voices. No guitars or nothing electric. We go with a simple piano arrangement, which I could play." He continued, and I was going to agree, until he offered himself as the lead, which is a wonderful idea, but everyone else were going to throw a riot at it.

"I'm assuming you and Sami are singing lead?" Kitty said, crossing her arms.

"Well, we are seniors, and this is our last go at it. We need to win this!" He shrugged and I looked down at the floor, not wanting to be a part of the argument that was about to take place.

"Okay, forget the piano. Forget all the music. We can just do acapella! That always works!" He smiled, starting to pace the floor.

"Deja Warblers! Should we wear matching blazers too?" Unique asked, and I buried my face in my hands.

"Hold up, what was wrong with the guitars?" Sam interrupted.

"Nothing! Why can't you guys stop resisting and just go with me?" Blaine groaned, and it made me want to aswell.

"Okay. Blaine Jong-il." Tina shrugged, and I looked up at her.

"Tina, no." I snapped, and it in-sighted a lot of arguing.

"I am not trying to be bossy. I am trying to get the benefit of my experience. I have won more show choir competitions than anyone in this room." Blaine said, and I slammed my head on the piano. This was not going to end well.

"A capella is worth a shot. Let's do it." Jake stood up, and I took a deep breath, maybe this wouldn't end so badly.

"Thank you." Blaine smiled, and Unique interrupted.

"Then you too can have fun in your little barbershop couplet well the rest of us discuss something good." Unique shrugged. Never mind.

"Sami, you haven't said anything. What do you think?" Blaine turned to me and my mouth fell open as my face turned red.

"Oh. Well, Blaine, I love you. But I don't think A capella is right for this particular group." I muttered and he threw his hands in the air.

"Fine. You don't want my help? Then I'm not gonna give it." He stormed into Mr. Schue's office and sat on the couch.

"Look what you guys did." I sighed, and walked into the office, shutting the door as they all continued to argue.

"The ideas weren't bad." I said, closing the blinds on the windows.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe I came on too strong, but since when is that a bad thing?" He asked, and I sat on the couch with him.

"It's not. But you have to remember, we aren't at Dalton. At McKinley, everyone has an equal vote. If you come on too aggressively they might think your a control freak or a puppet master." I shrugged, grabbing his hands and he stayed silent.

"Do you want me to stay with you or go back out to the zoo?" I asked, rubbing his knuckles with my thumb.

"You can go, I think I'm just going to do some homework." He sighed, and broke away to grab his headphones out of his bag.

"Okay. I love you." I smiled, kissed him on the cheek then walked out.

-

"You're early." Brad said, as I walked into the choir room.

"Jeez! Brad, you scared the crap out of me. Warn me before you talk." I snapped, throwing my bag on the piano, and Brad looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry, man. I'm having a bad week." I sighed, leaning on the piano.

"Tell me about it. I can't stop playing online blackjack. I owe thousands of dollars to some very sketchy people." He shrugged, and I didn't really listen.

"Why doesn't anyone listen to me? I'm in 23 clubs, I'm prom king, I was head Cheerio, and what's wrong with having a solid game plan?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"And get this. My fiancée called me a puppet master. Well, if pulling strings means that I encourage people to reach their fullest potential, then hell, yeah, guilty as charged." I interrupted him, and he tilted his head.

"Brad, if everyone just wants me to sit down, and shut up. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be right back here, in the back corner, believe me. That will send a message." I sighed, sitting in a chair in the back, and I started getting extremely sleepy.

"Blaine, baby, wake up! We're sorry we didn't listen to you earlier." I heard Sami say, and I opened my eyes to see a puppet, with straight blonde hair and a cheerios uniform.

"Yeah, dog. Our bad, yo!" Artie yelled, and Kitty appeared out of nowhere.

"I'd love to say something bitchy or even downright cruel, but I can't, because you're clearly the most talented teenager at. this. school." She said.

"On the planet!" Ryder chimed in, and his voice was really off.

"Yeah. And we're best friends, even though I'm straight, and your bi, and I'm blonde and your bi. May the Force be with you." Sam said, pointing his finger at me.

"Kids, I've got an awesome idea! This week's lesson is all about the most inspiring guy we know, Blaine!" Mr. Schue smiled, and a giant tapestry fell with my name on it while everyone cheered.

"Ooh, child. Unique's got the blues and the only way to cure them is to hear Blaine smooth as a baby's butt voice." Unique said, and everyone started begging me to sing.

"Really? Well, if you guys insist. What should I sing? Oh, I know. Hit it!" I smiled, and the piano started to play.

-

"Blaine, baby, what's wrong?" I asked Blaine, grabbing his shoulder to wake him up. Blaine never slept during school, and this was worrying.

"You didn't say a word the entire class. Didn't even sing." Sam said, and I grabbed his hand.

"Want us to call you a waam-bulance? Because your pity party is out of control." Kitty scoffed, and I shooed her away.

"Yeah girl, check yourself before you wreck yourself." Unique shrugged before walking out and Blaine looked at her, like she was crazy.

"Do you need to go to the nurse? Are you okay?" I asked, helping him up.

"I'm fine. You need to sit in that chair." He said, and I wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay, I will. But first, we are going to the nurses office and you are going to lie down." I smiled, and he laid his head on my shoulder, obviously still not right.

After making sure Blaine fell asleep in the nurse's office, I went back to the choir room to get his bag that he forgot. I grabbed it and started to walk out, but I had an urge to sit in the chair.

"What the hell." I muttered under my breath, and sat in the chair. After sitting there for a minute, I was going to get up, but I got extremely tired.

"Sami, what are you still doing here?" I heard a very familiar voice, and I opened my eyes to see Finn.

"Finn... aren't you supposed to be at college?" I asked, taking his hand.

"Nah, there was some sort of incident with some rats so it's out for the day while they fumigate it. Come on, we've got to practice." He smiled, pulling me out of the chair.

"Practice?" I tilted my head, and he looked at me like I was dumb.

"How did you forget? Your giving me dance lessons for your wedding!" He laughed, grabbing my waist, and we started to dance as Brad played the piano.

"You kids scare me." Brad said, and I immediately stood up from the chair and ran out.

"Blaine, I need you to come over tonight, I wanna have a movie night." I called Blaine, walking out of the class.

"Okay, I'll be there." He said, and I hung up and ran to the parking lot to go home.

Blaine had been two hours late, and he didn't even think to send a text. This was extremely unlike him, and I was honestly kind of worried.

"Where the hell were you?" I asked, crossing my arms as I paused the movie. I had made a bowl of popcorn, which I had already eaten most of, and I was laying in bed.

"I'm so sorry, Principal Sylvester gave me detention, and she said if I tried to skip it, she'd suspend me and put it on my permanent record." Blaine sighed, walking in. He got detention? This was even less like him.

"You didn't think to call me? I've been waiting here for two hours, Blaine." I scoffed, sitting up.

"I was trying my best not to hurt you. All I did was steal back the Sami puppet I made in crafts class." He explained, and I got off of the bed.

"Excuse me? The what puppet? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, and his face turned red.

"I know, it's a long story. But basically, I was just trying to have you with me-" He explained and I cut him off.

"Is that how you see me? As a thing of felt and cloth and button eyes that has no feelings that you can play with and manipulate then discard whenever your bored? I am a person, Blaine. I am flesh and blood and bone, and I really needed you tonight, because I sat in that stupid chair like you said, and I saw F-" I stopped talking, and I saw confusion in his face.

"What did you see? Oh." He paused, sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes, as he realized who I saw.

"Sam, I am so sorry, I had no idea. Mine was just a sing-song. I didn't know." He said, putting his face in his hands.

"I know." I sighed, sitting on the bed with him and putting my hand on his back, rubbing in circles.

"I was just freaking out about Glee, and being a control freak. It's just frustrating that I have absolutely no say in what happens during Glee. Every time I give an idea, it instantly gets shot down. I just want a little control over my life." He shrugged, leaning into me.

"Well, you can always control me if you touch me in the right spot." I teased, and I felt his breathing stop for a moment.

"I love you." He sighed, after regaining his composure.

"I love you too. What do you say to watching that movie?" I asked, and he put his hand on my face and kissed me.

"Sounds amazing." He smiled, and I pulled him down to lie with me. I restarted the movie and laid on his chest, his hand slowly going up and down my back.

"Listen up, bitches. My fiancé is the most experienced person in this room, and whether you like it or not, he has won more than anyone of us. I don't know why you first years think you know more about Show Choir than him, because the truth is, you don't. Blaine probably has more show choir experience than Mr. Schue, he literally has performed his entire life. He has sat back, and let everyone else decide everything, and the one time he tried to help, everyone was incredibly rude." I said, walking into the choir room, and the chatter immediately stopped.

"I hate to say it, but she's right. His idea's weren't even that bad." Kitty shrugged, fiddling with her ponytail.

"Yeah, I see where he's coming from with the simple music." Ryder said, and everyone nodded.

"Our vocal talent is really strong this year, it would make since to showcase that." Artie chimed in, and a smile grew on my face.

"Okay, great. So does everyone agree that Blaine should have a little control?" I asked, and they all agreed.

"Who votes for a Blaine song?" Sam asked, and everyone raised their hands.

"Oh my god, is that me?" I gasped, walking up to Blaine in the auditorium, who was holding up a puppet in a cheerios uniform.

"No." He quickly stood up from the stool and hid the puppet.

"Okay, well, it's a blonde puppet in a cheerios uniform. So are you saying you have you hand up Kitty's skirt or mine?" I teased, and his eyes widened.

"Yours, oh god, yours." He laughed, and I walked up to him.

"Good. I just wanted to let you know, that everyone feels really bad. We spent the whole session discussing how much pressure your under with nationals, graduation-" I sighed and cut me off.

"The engagement." He shrugged and I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"The engagement. They understand that you were just trying to exert some control, and the truth is, you should have some, you've earned it. Sam suggested you should have the lead at one of the songs and nationals. So we took a vote, and it was unanimous. Piano, a cappella, whatever you think is right." I smiled, and he tried to put his hands around my waist, but he still had the puppet on.

"You can have your hand up my skirt later, but I think now is not a good time." I laughed, and his face turned red as he took off the puppet.

"I'm going to miss puppet Sami. She did anything I said." He sighed, it to me.

"I still can if you kiss me in the right places." I made the puppet say, and he looked disgusted.

"Okay, that would of been so hot if you didn't say it in the puppet voice." He laughed, putting his hand in the puppet's face.

"Blainey!" I made the puppet caress his cheek as we walked off the stage.

"Stop, I get it." He tried to hide a smile as I continued to annoy him with the puppet.

"Guys, I just wanted to apologize to all of you. I've been a little controlling lately. And it's not cool. I've made some changes though, and I've learned that sometimes, you just need to let go. Cut the strings, so to speak." Blaine smiled, standing in front of the club.

" I bet you'll still be bossy as hell." Kitty scoffed, and I kicked her chair.

"Actually, I hope to be more of a leader as opposed to being just bossy, Kitty. So to celebrate this new laissez-faire Blaine, I've made some felt peace offerings." He said, and he brought over a giant box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
718 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
13.5K 257 35
Giselle Archer, the girl who graduated McKinley, is now graduating Yale University and heading off into the world of Broadway. She finally confessed...
30.5K 423 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...