The Hike (Miguel Cazarez Mora...

By mcmmainhoe08

A story where a prequel to The Black Phone gets approved. Y/n plays Kelsie, Masons love interest on screen... More

WARNING
Part 1 ( introduction<3)
Part 2. ( The restaurant )
Part 3. (Back at home)
Part 4. ( My day with Miguel)
Part 5. (bonding time)
Part 6. (First day filming)
Part 7. (It's a date/thats my girl)
Part 8.(It's a date/That's my girl)
Part 9. (Texting/ Filler chapt.)
Part 10. (Filler+Filming)
Part 11. (Filming)
Part 12. (Taco Truck)
Part 13. (Azrael)
Part 14. ( Confessions)
Part 15. (Day with the cast)
Part 16. (Just a friend.)
-New Characters
Instagram
Instagram
Part 18.
Part 19. (She's back.)
New character
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24. (Early mornings
HELP!!!
Part 25. ( Christmas Eve)
Trouble in paradise?
Part 27. (Here we go again)
Part 28. (Oh shit)
Part 29.(Maybe their right)
Part 30. (Ugh)
Part 31. (Decisions)
face reveal?
Part 32.
I'm sorry

Part 17.

612 6 8
By mcmmainhoe08

THIS CHAPTER IS A POV OF AZRAEL AND MASONS RELATIONSHIP. JUST INTRODUCING YALL TO THEM. IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT LMK!!!!

Azrael POV
Mason invited me over today, around 3. Its currently 2pm and i cant keep him off my mind. We've only been friends for a few weeks, and it's non-stop flirting. Hes so good to me, and hes such a gentleman. I dont know if i like him though. Who am I kidding, of course i do. Hes mason freaking thames. Not just that but, he's amazing.
I dont know what to wear.
I live in NC, I have for three years, since I moved away from Miguel. Its home over here, and having Mason, y/n, miguel, and the rest of the cast here makes it better.
I go through my closet a pick a short silk dress

(Picture it a tiny bit longer)

I put it on and go to my bathroom, pinning my hair up in a bow, and doing some light makeup.

I then grab my bag, and my phone and walk to Mason's hotel.

I reached the hotel and walk into the lobby. I go to the elevator and reach floor 10. I automatically find his room and knock on the door. Miguel answered it with Y/n behind him. " Masons in his room" Y/n says as Miguel opened the door for me. " Alright, thanks" I said hugging y/n, then Miguel. " I love your dress by the way." Y/n blurted out with a smile. " Thanks beautiful" I said walking upstairs to Mason's room.

I knock on the door, no response. I knocked again, a little heavier this time, no response. I open the door to find the handsome boy laying on his bed sleeping. I put my bag down on his dresser and walk over to him. His hair was a mess, practically stuck to his face. He was drooling all over his arm. " Mason?" I said as I gently shook him. He didn't wake up. " Mason!" I said louder, and roughly shook him. He woke up this time. He quickly got up and wiped his mouth. I stood there and admired the sleepy boy. He was so pretty, even when he just woke up. " Oh uh hey-! I forgot you were coming" he says awkwardly laughing. I opened my mouth wide. " You forgot about me?" I said being dramatic. " N-no! Not like that!" He says stuttering. " Hey hey, its okay mi vida, calm down" I laughed at the panicked boy. " You look very pretty today, Az" he said with a large smile plastered across his face. " Why thank you handsome" I said getting closer to him and messing with his hair. He sat down on his bed as I got closer and hugged my waist. My stomach churned with butterflies and I could feel my face go red. " stay with me today?" He asks resting his chin on my stomach, him staring up at me. " Sure. Dios me das mariposas" I reply with a smile. He let go and laid back down, i followed and laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating, it was oddly comforting. He started rubbing circles with his finger on my back. " We should watch a movie" He recommends. I shot up and looked at his with a mischievous smirk. " Fine. We can watch my movie. One time!" He gives in. I smiled at him, studying his features. " Take a picture, it'll last longer" He teased. I got up, and grabbed my phone. I sat back down and took a picture with him kissing my cheek. My face flushed red and i couldn't help but to smile. I turn back to the movie and watch. " Unless your scared" I quoted Robin, as he was about to beat the shit out of moose. I could feel Mason laugh at me. " I know this whole movie by heart" I said, not losing eye contact with the screen. " I know Gwen, i was there. Remember?" I Quote again.

After the movie I felt Mason turn to me. I turned to him. Without warning i felt a pair of lips meet mine. I kissed back, still in shock. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. " Az, we've only known eachother for about a month, but i feel like its been years. You get me. I feel complete with you. You feel like home." He blurs out without warning. " will you be my girlfriend?" He says with a hopeful smile. "por supeusto cabrón" I reply, then kiss his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 619 16
When Mason's sister meets the cast, One of them fall awestruck. [ ๐—ท ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ - ๐—บ ๐—ผ ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ ] DISCONTINUED.
16.6K 242 19
"๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž." "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐š." ๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐•...
109K 819 23
the title says it all๐Ÿ•ด
25.6K 262 9
My literal fucking husband ๐Ÿคฉ No, I am not some creepy 18 year old writing about a minor, I am his age No smut u fucking creeps Pls pls PLEASE reques...