Part 5. (bonding time)

" Can I help you? Earth to Miguel" i say laughing really hard. " Sorry I just didn't know how good you were.." He says with a awkward smile. " Well the more you learn I guess.." I reply getting up to go to my room. I'm walking through the hall and see Tristan and Becca in her room talking, and Mase in Maddie's room. I felt bad that Miguel was alone..why did i feel bad?. I go to my room and start unpacking more, i have a busy week with filming so I want to get it over with. I get my suit cases and begin hanging stuff up and putting stuff in drawers.

I finally finished and go back to the kitchen to grab a snack. Then have the idea to go get a late lunch instead of just a few snacks. I walk over to Miguel's room " Hey Mig-" I stop abruptly realizing he was on live, and nobody knew about me being in the movie yet. " shit " I said quietly moving back towards the kitchen. " Fuck what did I do" i thought to myself. I grabbed a water and sat at the table for a minute on tiktok. About 5 minutes later Miguel walked out. " How about you knock first next time" he says teasing me. " Ugh i know but I wanted to go get food. " i replied with attitude. " Im down, what kind though?" He asked me with a smile on his face. " Im craving pasta. Do you want something specific?" I ask praying he says no. " Nah I'm good with that. I'll go get the others" he says walking towards Becca's room. I smiled still sat at the dining room table. " Nobody wants to go, just bring them something back." He says walking towards his room. " im gonna get ready" he finished. I nod and stay at the table and wait. Miguel walked out in a white tank top and purple basketball shorts. " will you do me a favor?" He asks with stuff in his hand " Depends, what is it" I say looking at him curiously. " Will you French braid my hair? I'm tired of the style its in right now.." He says walking over to me with a brush and 2 rubber bands. " I can try. No promises you'll like it though" I say gesturing for him to sit infront of me on the floor. I begin brushing his hair, it was so nice, it was long and curly, didnt even need to be brushed. " You have really nice hair"  I said " So ive heard" he says laughing, his laugh is contagious. I began to French braid his hair and see him pull his phone out. He opened up tiktok and began scrolling through his fyp, 99% of it was edits of him or the cast, he ignores most, but a edit of a more familiar face comes up..me? He likes the video, and keeps scrolling. I cleared my throat, getting his attention. " you liked a video of me weirdo" I complain " Okay and? " he asked annoyed " Your hairs done cabezon. Let's go eat." I say tying up the 2nd braid. He gets up and grabs his wallet, and i do the same making sure to grab my key card. He locked the door behind him and followed me to the elevator. I pressed a button and we sat in the elevator in silence. Eventually we get to the main floor and exit the hotel. As were walking somebody bumps into Miguel on purpose " Excuse you!" The teenager yelled " Your excused pendejo!" Miguel yelled back. At this point I was dying laughing. " He wanted the smoke" I say trying to stop laughing. Miguel laughed at my statement and we continued walking to the restaurant. "Im so hungry" I complained to him like a child. " we're almost there, chill" he says laughing. Finally after another minute of walking we arrived at a restaurant. We walked in and got seated right away. " How many?" The man at the front desk asked. " Just us two" Miguel replied. He took us to a small booth in the back, me and Miguel sat across from one another. I stared down at my menu and so did Miguel. " I'll be right back" I say getting up to find the restroom.

Miguel POV
-------------------------------------------
I watched as Y/n got up and left for a minute. I couldnt help but stare, shes so pretty. SHIT you just met her, stop Miguel. I then saw the waitress walking our way to take our drink order. " What can i get started for you?" She asked politely. " I'll get a sprite, and a Dr.Pepper for her." I say looking at the empty seat in front of me. " I'll be back" she says with a smile and walks away

Back to Y\N POV
---------------------------------
I come back to our table and see a drink infront of my seat. I sit down curiously and ask " What's this?". " Dr.pepper, i remember you got it the first night you were here." He replied with a smile. " aww, im surprised you remembered" I say smiling back. I look down at my menu once more to decide what I want. " What are you getting?" He asks. " Im thinking the chicken alfredo, which is what I normally get..but I might try the Chicken parmesan.." I say with my tone trailing off " What about you?" I say keeping the conversation. " I don't know yet.." He says still looking down at his menu. The waitress comes over a few minutes later. "Have we decided yet?" She asked looking at Miguel with a smile. " Yeah cabezon, decided yet?." He glares at me then up at the waitress returning her smile. We place our order and give her our menus. We sit in a sort of awkward silence for a few minutes " Back in Florida we have a food chain called frazolis, and it's really good. Better then olive garden." I explain. "Not better then the bread sticks at olive garden though, just the pasta right?" He asks. " NOO i mean everything's better there, the food, the service, everything. You'll have to come to Florida after filming and try it." I say glad there's a conversation going. " When do you go on set tomorrow?" He asked " I should be there by 10 sometime, why?" I replied.
" Just wondering" he said, looking around at the decorations on the wall.
-------------------------------------------------------
(time skip to the next morning in the next chapter cuz I'm lazy..-j💞