Taken Back to Childhood

De ems-kitty-xx

After a problem during a hypnosis session, Sophie gets accidentally reverted back to a younger state of mind... Mais

1. Help is Needed
2. Meeting the Hypnotist
3. An Unexpected Complication
4. Needing the Potty
5. Going Shopping
6 Back Home
7. Bath Time
8. Dinner and Bedtime
9. A Restless Night
10. Dippy Eggs and Soldiers
11. Having a Day at Home
12. Time to Play
13. Recover and Relax
14. An Unexpected Guest
15. A Second Meeting
16. Sitting Down to Talk
17. Becoming Little Again
18. Enjoying the New Game
19. Going to The Park
20. Someone Else Comes to Visit
21. Some Alone Time
22. Shopping For Supplies
23. Cuddle Time
25. Pizza and More
26. The Next Morning
27. A Hard Day's Work
28. New Diapers
29. Trying a New Toy
30. Braided Hair
31. Walking Through the Park
32. Food and Worries
33. Facing the Dragon
34. Going Home to Baby

24. Getting Baby Ready For Bed

1.8K 22 8
De ems-kitty-xx

They laid and cuddled for some amount of time. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. Neither of them were sure. Time had lost all meaning when compared with the overwhelming contentment they were feeling at that moment.

The soothing feeling of skin touching skin. The warmth that was shared between them. The breaths that they shared with their mouths so close to each other.

Ellie's hand was over Sophie's shoulder, and she gently stroked her hair. Sophie made a little noise as she snuggled down into Ellie's chest. It almost sounded like a cat purring.

"So, did you enjoy your first time with a girl?" Ellie asked, even though she kind of knew the answer already. She just wanted to hear her say it out loud.

"Yeah," said Sophie. "It was different, but good."

"Different how?" Ellie asked.

"Well, I've not had many guys go down on me," she said. "And when they have, none of them have made me cum."

"Really? What, never?" Ellie asked, incredulously.

Sophie shrugged. "Yeah. They usually just give it a couple of licks, but that's just so they can stick their cocks in there," she said. "None of them put any real effort into making it enjoyable like you did."

Ellie nodded thoughtfully. "Hmmm, yeah, she said. "That's probably cos I love eating pussy."

Sophie giggled when she heard that, which in turn made Ellie feel embarrassed. She could feel her cheeks get warm as she started to blush.

Sophie rolled her eyes at her friend's awkwardness. She then half sat up, and leaned down to kiss Ellie. Their lips came together in a short but passionate kiss. Then afterwards, Sophie leaned back down to snuggle into Ellie's chest again.

As she was laying there, she heard a rumbling noise coming from Ellie's stomach. "Hungry?" Sophie asked, with a grin.

Ellie blushed again. "Yeah, kinda," she said. "Is it dinner time yet?"

Sophie sat up and looked over at her alarm clock. "It's nearly 6pm," she said.

"Oh, I didn't realise it had gotten so late," said Ellie. "I should probably put some food on. What do you want?"

Sophie thought for a moment. "Hmmm, whatever. Maybe pizza," she said, with a shrug. "If you want to order in?"

Ellie considered that idea. She wasn't supposed to be ordering pizza on her diet. But then Sophie was being very persuasive.

"Yeah, okay," said Ellie. "I'll go grab my phone."

Ellie climbed off the bed, then turned around to grab the blanket that was laid on top. She needed something to cover herself up, but her dressing gown was in her own bedroom.

When Sophie realised what Ellie was doing, she grabbed hold of the other end of the blanket. "Wait, you can't have this," she said, with a grin. "Go get your phone without covering yourself up. I dare you."

Ellie gave a few more half hearted tugs on the blanket before she resigned herself to the fact that Sophie was aot more determined than her.

"But what if someone sees me?" Ellie asked.

"Who's going to see you? We live on the sixth floor," said Sophie. "Stop making excuses and go get your phone."

Ellie sighed, then reluctantly turned and started walking slowly towards the door. As she was about to leave the room, she heard Sophie whistling at her. She paused to look back over her shoulder.

"Nice ass," said Sophie.

Ellie rolled her eyes dramatically, but inwardly she felt a touch of pride. She'd had people give her compliments about her body before of course, but this time it felt different. When Sophie said it, Ellie actually believed her, and she wasn't just saying it because she wanted something.

Without realising it, Ellie reached the front room. She had been so focused on what Sophie had said that hadn't noticed where she was. Her phone was left on the kitchen counter. But that would mean having to walk all the way through the front room. And more importantly, having to walk past the big glass doors that led onto their balcony.

But then, she thought back to what Sophie had pointed out. They did live up on the sixth floor, and there were no other tall buildings nearby that overlooked them. So that meant it was extremely unlikely that anyone would be able to see into their apartment. And that would mean it should be safe for her to walk through the room.

It felt strangely empowering to be walking naked past the open windows. Ellie strode purposefully across the room and into the kitchen. Then she picked up her phone, and walked confidently back across the front room to go back towards Sophie's bedroom.

When she got back there, she found Sophie was still on the bed, but now she had rolled over onto her stomach. Ellie's eyes were drawn to her butt, and so she just had to say something.

"You know, you've got a nice ass too," said Ellie.

Sophie was grinning as she rolled over. "Just shut up and order some food," she said.

Ellie stayed standing by the door looking at Sophie's butt while she scrolled through the contacts on her phone. When she got down to Dominos, she called them and ordered a large vegi supreme (hold the sweetcorn), and some cookies.

Once the food was ordered, she placed her phone on top of Sophie's dresser, then climbed back onto the bed. She laid on her side looking at Sophie, and gently stroked her hair.

Ellie was just getting comfortable when Sophie suddenly rolled over and sat up.

"Hey, I was thinking about something," said Sophie.

"What's that?"

"How would you feel about pretending to breastfeed me while I am being little?" Sophie asked.

Ellie blushed excitedly. She very much liked the sound of that idea. She just thought that she shouldn't sound too excited incase that made Sophie change her mind.

"Umm, yeah. I'd be okay with that," Ellie said, casually.

"Cool," said Sophie, then she thought about it for a moment. "I think I want to go little again now."

"Yeah, we could do that," said Ellie.

"Then I could eat dinner while I'm little and go to bed straight after."

"Yeah, okay," said Ellie.

"But there's one other thing I want you to do," said Sophie. "I want you to stay undressed for the rest of the evening."

"What? But there's the pizza being delivered soon. I have to get dressed before it arrives," said Ellie, with a touch of panic creeping into her voice.

"You can put your dressing gown on to answer the door," she said. "But you have to be naked the rest of the time."

"I'm not sure about that..." Ellie said.

"It'll be fun," said Sophie. "Go on, I dare you. You have to do it."

Ellie wasn't sure she liked that idea, but she felt like she had to agree with whatever Sophie wanted to keep her happy. If she said no, then maybe Sophie wouldn't want to keep playing the game anymore. And if walking around the apartment naked was what it took to keep the game going, then that was what she would have to do.

"I'll do it," she said, quietly.

"Okay, well give me some time alone now and I'll do the visualisation to make myself little," said Sophie.

While Ellie left the room and went to go to the toilet, Sophie laid back and settled down on the bed. She closed her eyes, and started to picture herself slowly walking down the staircase.

By the time Ellie got back from the bathroom, Sophie was in the little headspace. She could tell from the way Sophie was acting that it had worked. The way she was sitting, and the way she smiled, it was subtly different from her normal behaviour. It was the kind of thing Ellie would have missed before, but now she knew what to look for, it was obvious.

Ellie picked up a pull up, and then went to get a vest top from one of the drawers in Sophie's dresser. "Okay, let's get you ready for bed," she said.

Sophie laid back on the bed again, and let Ellie slip the pull up over her feet and up her legs. Once it was fully on, she sat Sophie up and put the vest over her head.

When Sophie was dressed, Ellie sat down next to her on the bed. She was just trying to think of what they could do next when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Pizza!" Sophie said.

Ellie squealed in alarm, then jumped up and ran to her bedroom to find her dressing gown.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

304K 6.2K 43
Starting at a new school, Alfie is trying to leave the embarrassment of wetting himself behind him. But, after meeting Logan on the first day, it bec...
59.4K 126 21
18 year old Sofia loves diapers, and wants more. But how will she get what she wants? The plan involves her step-mother Mindi. But how will she succe...
101K 384 13
Meet Rayne, a hard-as-nails young adult who takes pride in her reputation as a badass and her not-quite-legitimate business, with a humiliating bedwe...
480K 5.4K 16
what happens when a small 19 year old girl, Ellie, hears a nice Apartment with 3, 24 year old men, all being triplets. with Ellie's bubbly and cute p...