Inseparable [Bbangsaz]

By scjoyul

"After all I guess, we were destined to meet each other" A bbangsaz fanfic. Highest rankings: #1 at bbangsaz ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Question (Do read it)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
Thank You
Special Chapter

21

3.8K 223 291
By scjoyul

How does it feel to come near death twice? The first time was so traumatizing that the second time didn’t even have much effect. It would have if the beloved person would get hurt. Like how the first time Minji lost her dear best friend. Clearly she would go insane if anything would happen to Hanni this time. Since they both are fine, Minji is taking this accident lightly as if nothing happened except her aunt's car damage. That doesn’t matter anyway. As long as Hanni is fine. 

All these thoughts are roaming around Minji's mind as she is resting her eyes on the couch of Hanni and Haerin's apartment. She came here after a long time. After she Hanni started staying with her she didn’t really need to come here. 

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Minji opens her eyes and looks beside her to see Haerin asking her with her cold stare.

"Nothing much. Just about the accident. We are so lucky that nothing serious happened to any of us" Minji raises her head from the couch.

"Yeah. How is your cut?" Haerin asks. 

"It still hurts sometimes. But it’s getting better" Minji smiles.

"Hanni's cut on her forehead is also near healing fully. I am glad you guys are fine. Just don’t be stupid again. You know what, just don’t drive anymore. Take public transport" Haerin sighs.

"That's what I said to Hanni. But she said we can still get into an accident but it will not be our fault" Minji wheezes.

"That's not funny aye…" Haerin lets out a big sigh seeing how unserious this couple is about something serious.

"Haerin, I can't find my notebook anywhere in this freaking apartment" Hanni says while stomping.

"Did you check your bookshelf?" Haerin asks.

"I told you I checked literally everywhere. I can't find it" Hanni says, annoyed.

"How about under your or Haerin's bed?" Minji asks.

"I did check there. And it's not there" Hanni sighs.

"Then where it could be. The notebook possibly wouldn’t grow wings suddenly and fly away for sure. Because it doesn’t drink red bull " Haerin tries to joke which makes Minji wheeze but makes Hanni more annoyed.

"This is not funny. You both are annoying as fuck" Hanni yells which makes both Minji and Haerin stop wheezing.

"You know what. Let me go and check the store room. What if it's there" Hanni crosses her arms.

"We literally haven’t opened that store room in what…3 years almost. How can it even be there?" Haerin raises her brow.

"You never know. Your cat probably went there while carrying my notebook in his mouth" Hanni looks at Haerin's cat which is busy rubbing his head on Minji's leg.

"Hey don't you dare accuse my pudding without any proof. He can't do that for sure" Haerin defends and picks up pudding to pat him.

"I was just kidding but still let me go and check the store room" Hanni says and walks away.

"Pretty sure you will only meet some dead rats and cockroaches. Not your notebook" Haerin replies. 

Hanni opens the lock of the store room's door and a bad smell starts hitting her nose. She immediately covers her nose with her hand and finds the switch to turn on the light.

"God we literally abandoned this store room now it smells like dead rats and cockroaches for real" Hanni mumbles.

She starts looking for her notebook on the small tables and the used boxes which are opened. There is even an abandoned broken shelf in this room. And a lot of old books and magazines are there. She searches there too but only meets the dust and starts coughing.

"Nah…it's not here either. I came here for nothing just to consume some dust and bad smell. Ruined my mood" Hanni sighs and is about to walk away when she sees one last box at the corner of the room.

"What's that?" She frowns and pulls out the box.

She wipes away the dust which was on the box. It's written "keeping memories of my love" on the box.

"What? Does this box belong to Haerin? She has a lover? Or had? But she never told me about it?" Hanni raises both of her brows.

However Hanni thought it would be disrespectful to open the box without Haerin's permission. But she is so curious. So she starts opening the box. Probably it would be better if she didn’t do that.

Hanni notices some pictures,polaroids and letters in the box. She couldn’t really see those clearly since the inside of the box is dark. So she just picks out a polaroid to see it clearly. Her eyes widened after seeing it. It's a polaroid of her and….

"Danielle?" Hanni mumbles in pure confusion.

She hurriedly picks out some more polaroids and pictures from the boxes and looks at them in horror. They are all pictures of her and Danielle.

"What the fuck is this? How can it even be possible?"

She turns away one polaroid and sees something is written there.

"Me and the love of my life Dani - Hanni ♡"

"What the hell? I have never met Dani ever in life. She is Minji's best friend and I only saw her in that pic of Minji and her" Hanni mumbles.

She feels like she is gonna faint. Her head starts hurting and spinning at the same time. She puts back the pictures in the box.

"I gotta show this to Minji" Hanni says and picks up the box.

Minji is busy playing with the cat which is on Haerin's lap. But she stops once she hears Hanni shouting while running from the store room with a box in her hand.

"Hanni? What's wrong?" Minji asks.

"Look….look at the pictures inside this box" Hanni says while panting.

Minji takes one picture out of the box and her jaw drops after seeing it.

"It's you and Danielle?" Minji asks, being shocked.

Hearing this, Haerin freezes on her spot. Her whole body starts shaking as she can feel her throat is becoming dry. She gets up from the couch to take a look at the box. 

"No way she found that…." Haerin thinks in her mind.

Minji starts picking out all the polaroids and pictures and keeps getting shocked. She can't believe her own eyes. She never knew that Hanni and Danielle knew each other.

"You never told me you know her" Minji says.

"How can I tell you when I myself don't remember taking any of these pictures with her? I saw her for the first time in that picture in your wardrobe" Hanni replies in a shaky voice.

Minji turns around one picture and there she sees something written over it.

"Me and my Han. Hope she will smile like this forever - Dani ^^"

"You…you are…Han?..." Minji shockingly looks at Hanni.

"Yeah? That's my nickname" Hanni replies.

"Han was….Dani's girlfriend's name" Minji can feel how much her body is trembling.

"What? What the heck does that mean?" Hanni stares at Minji in shock.

"Duh idiots" Haerin says which makes both Minji and Hanni look at her.

"All the proofs are in front of you two. Yet you guys can't connect the dots. Stupid" Haerin scoffs.

"What…what do you mean?" Hanni frowns.

"You, you are Danielle's girlfriend. Yes, Danielle, who is Minji's best friend. She is your girlfriend. Well was because she is no more" Haerin casually says.

"What?" Both Minji and Hanni shockingly ask.

"Minji, why are you shocked? You should have gotten the hint from that 'Han' already. Yes I know that Dani ever told you Hanni's real name. Neither showed you her picture because she wanted to surprise you by making you meet her once you come to Seoul. Which you did and she was supposed to introduce Hanni to you the next day before that car crash. But you started arguing with her because you wanted to hang out with her alone and were complaining that she only gives time to Hanni even after you came here to meet her. And she was tryna ruin the alone time between best friends by inserting her girlfriend into it. You also said that she should have just shown you the picture of Han and that's it and you were super mad because Dani didn’t even tell you the real name of Hanni. You only know her as Han till now" Haerin finishes as both Minji and Hanni listen to her in horror.

"How do you know what happened in the car that time?" Minji asks.

"Remember that Dani was talking to someone in the phone call to tell her that Han was free the next day for the hang out? That was me. I was on the call with Dani" Haerin calmly says.

"Why...…why didn’t you tell me about Dani? Why don't I remember anything about her?" Hanni asks while holding her head which hurts so much.

"Because Hanni, you lost memories of the past 1 year after getting into that one accident. Guess what Minji? Your car crashed with none other than Hanni's car. Yes, the person whom you saved that day was Hanni. You saved her without knowing who she was" Haerin replies.

"I didn’t see her face….her face was fully covered with blood which was coming from her head. And my vision was so blurry because of the hit I got on my head" Minji tried to say. Her throat is hurting so suddenly.

"My car crashed into Minji's car? So both accidents happened on the same day,at the same time?" Hanni asks.

"Yeah" Haerin sighs.

"Why didn’t you tell me about this all? Why didn’t you tell me about Dani? Why did you hide them all?" Hanni suddenly shouts.

"Because I wanted to wipe away all memories of Dani from your life. And I finally got the chance after you lost memories of her." Haerin says and shrugs off.

"What? Why would you do that?" Minji asks.

"Well god dammit Minji, it's because I fucking love Hanni for past fucking 6 years" Haerin yells.

Hanni and Minji get taken aback by this. None of them were prepared to hear something like that from Haerin.

"I have loved her for 6 years. But she never once noticed my feelings for her. Always thought I was just being friendly when I was blindly in love with her. I thought she would notice it one day. But she met Danielle in high school and started dating her which broke my heart into pieces. After Danielle passed away from that accident I finally found the chance. I destroyed all of her belongings which Hanni had. I broke the memory of Hanni's phone which the police handed me later. I didn’t need to worry about Danielle's phone or something because it was burnt in that car crash. Luckily Danielle didn’t post Hanni's pic on any of her social media either. It was Hanni who did it and later I just deleted them before Hanni got back her consciousness. That box belonged to Danielle which she handed me to keep it for some days because you were coming to Seoul and she didn’t want you to see those because as I said she wanted to surprise you. I kept it in the store room thinking about burning it which I forgot later. And now because of that you guys got to know about everything" Haerin says in one breath.

"So fucking unreal. I can't remember anything" Hanni holds her head and sits on the couch. Her head hurts so much as she was trying to remember at least some memories of Dani.

"I thought I finally got my chance to make Hanni mine. But 2 years later after that incident you needed to show up once again. I wasn’t worried because I knew you don't know Hanni is Han. Thanks to Dani for making it easier for me by the way. But you fucking needed to make Hanni fall for you and taking away my chance again. I was finally happy after Dani's death but you needed to ruin it. Now I wish you died in the car crash 2 weeks ago like how Dani did. But I guess you and Hanni are inseparable unlike Hanni and Dani" Haerin sarcastically wheezes.

"You sick bastard" Minji grabs Haerin's collar and shoves her on the wall hard.

"Do you have any idea how much I searched for Han? To give her the news of Dani's death? Do you fucking have any idea how desperately I searched her. Just to make her come to the funeral to see Dani for one last time? If you only helped instead of being an asshole none of this would happen. You are fucking sick in the head" Minji shouts being pissed off.

"Sick? And me? If I am sick then what about you, Kim Minji?" Haerin points her index finger at Minji's chest.

"You are the reason for that car crash. If you wouldn’t start a childish argument out of nowhere that accident wouldn’t occur. If you were more focused on the road Hanni wouldn’t lose her memory of Dani. You are the reason Dani died and Hanni lost her memories of Dani. You are the fucking reason why they aren’t together anymore and never can be together again. You have no idea how much they loved each other. You broke them apart. You are the reason for Dani's death and now you are dating her girlfriend when she lost her memories of the accident which you are responsible for. What a sick move from you, Kim Minji" Haerin starts laughing like a maniac.

Minji loses her grip on Haerin's collar after hearing these all. She blankly stares at Haerin. The guilt is suddenly eating her up all over again as she starts backing away slowly.

"You are right. I am the reason for these all. I am the reason for Dani's death. I am the reason for Hanni's memory loss. I am the reason for their suffering. I am responsible for all of these" Minji softly says as her tears start falling from her eyes.

"I don't deserve happiness. I don't deserve Hanni. I don't deserve to live" Minji says. She opens the door and starts running.

Haerin slowly sits on the floor and leans on the wall. She looks at Hanni who is mumbling something, holding her head tightly while closing her eyes. Suddenly she looks at Haerin and starts looking around.

"Haerin…why…why would you say that to Minji?" Hanni says while panicking.

"She already tried to commit something horrible 3 times before meeting me for the guilt she was holding. Why would I say that to her?" Hanni gets up and opens the door.

"Minji, please don't do something stupid" Hanni mumbles while running after Minji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12.3K 38
in which jisung has an emotional attachment to a teddy bear his crush gave him in the 7th grade ; ~~~ text au (mostly) short chapters started: may 15...
571K 33.3K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
7.5K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
53.9K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢