Crazy but He's Mine | Sope

By sope-land

Sope Mafia AU: Jung Hoseok, the most skilled assassin who values his freedom the most, never thought he would... More

Introduction
1. A Note
2. "Deal"
3. Mobilization
4. The battle
5. Decision
6. Special rule
7. Lies
8. Neighbour
9. Initiation
10. The consigliere
11. Not As Planned
12. The Punishment (M)
13. Aftermath
14. Pure Soul
15. The Intruder
16. Stupid Mistakes
17. Denial
18. A Promise (M)
19. Mixed Feelings
20. Abyss of Lust (M)
21. Little Rosie
22. The Beta Academy
23. The Tragedy
24. Familiar Strangers
25. Hidden Desires
26. With Respect
27. Obsessive Goals
28. Magical Greenhouse
29. Imaginary Future
30. Our "Tomorrow" (M)
31. Unexpected
32. Boyfriend's Best Friend(M)
33. Worst Crime
34. Truth Hurts
35. Let Him Go
36. The Beginning
37. No Regrets
38. Worth It
39. Undercover Mission
40. Jealousy
41. In Next Life
42. The Chase
43. Uninvited Guest
44. Captured
45. Rescue Mission
46. Pure Evil
47. Hopeless
48. Mind Games
50. Hardest Choices
51. Next Level
52. Preparations
53. The Lion's Den
54. The Biggest Sacrifice
55. A Major Player
56. The Lifelong Plan
57. In Your Arms (M)
58. The End of Evil
59. Bittersweet Goodbyes
60. The Runaways
Epilogue

49. Terrifying Truth

982 108 20
By sope-land

Much to Yoongi's annoyance, Choi Byung-ho turned out hard to crack. What was pissing him off the most was the fact that previously male was ready to tell them everything in exchange for Soobin, but now when his life depended on it, he kept quiet. Even after all the torture.

Three days later Yoongi already commanded his people to continue giving hard time to man until he'd decide to admit everything. Meantime, the mafia boss decided to search his villa because that was the only place where Byung-ho might have kept the dirt on Big Boss.

Yoongi was already getting desperate to find at least something that would lead him to Hoseok. He didn't even want to think what might have been happening to the assassin at that moment. One thing Yoongi knew for sure, if someone dared to touch a hair on Hoseok's head, they'd face the most painful death.

"Search every room, every little gap where might be anything valuable. As soon as you find something, even the smallest importance, bring it to me. Do you got it?" Yoongi told his people as they stood on ruins of Choi's villa entrance.

Soobin told him that Hoseok did this in order to give him time to escape. The mafia boss felt pride as he stood on wreckage. That was just little portion of what man like Choi Byung-ho deserved.

"Don't worry boss, we got you." Jimin told the older turning to his men and guiding them inside. Since they abducted chairman Choi, his guards were threatened to keep quiet and don't attract unnecessary attention. Otherwise, they'd find their boss's lifeless body the next day.

Thankfully, so far no one had even attempted to free their chairman. Probably they knew it would be pointless, considering how much Yoongi strengthened protection of his headquarters. Even fly couldn't get on his territory without the mafia boss knowing about it.

Yoongi's people had been searching the villa already for few hours now and the ravenette was going through some documents that they had found. So far nothing about J.M or who might have taken Hoseok.

Yoongi's eyes were scanning the papers when Namjoon appeared out of nowhere, drawing raven's attention on his breathless figure.

"We found a secret wall safe. It was in his office. Taehyung and Jimin are trying to open it now."

"A secret safe?" Yoongi was on feet in no time and he followed Namjoon.

"Yes, if he wanted to hide something, it certainly must be there. All we need now is just to open it and we possibly might get some answers."

"It better be so, because the more time we spend away from Hoseok, angrier I become and I think you don't need reminder of what type of man I am when angry."

Namjoon just shook his head, saying no. No one needed that at that very moment.

"Just whatever it is know that you got all of us by your side-"

"No, please stop Joon. You're talking like you think he's dead." Yoongi interrupted his friend. He knew Namjoon better than that. "There is no way Hoseok is dead, okay? I just don't believe it. So let's open that fucking safe and find out what that bastard has been hiding all this time."

Namjoon mutely nodded, leading him to Mr. Choi's office. He didn't want to believe it too, but the underboss tried to prepare himself for the worst outcome. It always helped in underworld. He knew by his own experience that it was better not to have high hopes not to end up too disappointed and lost in the end.

"How is the progress, guys?" He asked as soon as they entered the room. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were all surrounding a small safe which was right behind Byung-ho's desk.

Much to Namjoon's surprise the safe was already opened. He was sure it would take more time to crack the code, but nothing surprised him anymore when it came to Taehyung. The boy was real genius.

"Did you find anything?" Yoongi approached them, moving the males away from his way. His eyes roamed the safe. It was filled with money, gold and few documents which probably had even bigger importance.

He snatched handful of files, throwing them on desk and going through them one by one. Others also joined him.

One yellow file caught Yoongi's attention and the raven took it from the bottom of endless business deal papers and his eyes widened when he read what was written on it with big letters.

J.M

His hands trembled as he held file which most probably contained answer to the question which Yoongi so desperately wanted to know. 20 years of his life were spent just to find out identity of the person who killed his family and left Yoongi all alone in this world.

Other four also held breath as they noticed what Yoongi had found. Deathly silence fell in room and all eyes were on a small file.

"Are you ready for it, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked him quietly. He himself found it hard to realize that they might have neared the truth like that. He had given up so much just for this moment. To be by Yoongi's side when he'd find out name of biggest crime lord in Asia and the man who signed death to Min family.

"Of course. This is all I've ever wanted." Yoongi said confidently, without averting gaze from the yellow file. The only thing he'd change if he could, was having Hoseok by his side as well.

God, he missed his little assassin so much....

He teared the file opened, several photos and papers falling out. He instantly snatched one of the pictures. It had Choi Byung-ho and some other man on it. The stranger seemed slightly older than Byung-ho. They were seated in some restaurant and probably discussing something important.

Yoongi tried to recall if he had ever seen that man, but he seemed total stranger for him.

"Hey, look at this." Jimin called them. He held one of the papers and his eyes roamed all over it. "Agreement between Choi Byung-ho and Jung Minhyuk."

"Jung Minhyuk..." Yoongi repeated with furrowed brows. "Is he our J.M?"

"Yes, he certainly is." Taehyung showed them another document proving it. It was regarding the suit in Choi's Hotel which belonged now to Jung Minhyuk. "He's the Dragon's boss. The man which we have been chasing for years."

"I've heard that name years ago." Namjoon recalled. "When I was studying Black Dragon's empire. Jung Minhyuk was the nephew of previous leader, but he died at the age of 17. This makes no sense."

"I don't know Joon, he seems pretty alive to me." Taehyung showed him another picture where the man was talking on his phone as he was about to enter the car.

"Wait, he was nephew of old leader? How did he inherit the empire?" Yoongi asked confused. When they were making research, they didn't find anything remarkable about the old clan because they all were murdered. Who took the throne since then was a mystery.

There were plenty theories, but no one knew for sure how did enemies manage to murder the strongest clan of the underworld. But if it was one of them who caused chaos and death of his own clan, then it made sense.

"Wait, he actually killed everyone in his family and took over the whole mafia?"

"God, that man is sick." Yoongi rubbed his temples and sighed. Killing for power was nothing new in underworld, but murdering your own clan, was something even Yoongi hadn't heard of. No wonder this man so easily ordered death of his whole family. They really were no one in his eyes.

Yoongi's gaze landed on Jungkook who was clutching one of the photos with terrified expression. The boy had tears rolling down his face as he stared at the picture mortified.

"What do you have in there?" He approaches him, glancing over the male's shoulder.

Yoongi saw an old photo of a couple holding a newborn child. He easily recognized man now. It was young Minhyuk. The male had a hand wrapped around a female, who was probably his wife. The woman held a little baby wrapped in a blue blanket. It must have been boy.

"That's my mom." Jungkook chocked out through tears, making Yoongi's head snap into his direction in no time. His eyes widened in pure horror and shock.

"What do you mean that's your mom? She gave birth to Minhyuk's child? How many children does she have?" Yoongi felt his heartbeat accelerating with every passing second.

"That's the thing! She has only me and hyung. That's him! That's Hobi hyung. He still has this little blanket as memory from our mom." Jungkook broke into tears, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Meantime, Yoongi could literally hear his heart crack open. His eyes bore holes into the old photo, wishing nothing more than to burn it and pretend like he never saw it. This couldn't be true. No.

Hoseok couldn't be son of his biggest enemy. This would be too cruel, right? Life couldn't be this cruel with him. Not after everything Yoongi had endured.

After years of living in darkness, Yoongi finally found his light in the person who appeared out of nowhere. Person who made him question nearly everything Yoongi believed in. Person who made him want to become a little bit better version of himself. The only person that he swore to never hurt and always protect no matter what.

Yoongi had trouble breathing. He heard others voices on distance, unable to understand what they were saying. Shock consumed his mind and body and Yoongi just hurried away from there.

He hated how life had treated him. Just when he thought there was some hope for him, something like that happened. It was too much. Yoongi couldn't take the sharp pain that he felt in chest. How much he wished just to suffer heart attack and die right then and there. It would be much easier than facing reality.

How many times else the life was going to beat him? How much would he be able to suffer until he'd break down completely and irrevocably?

The man for whom he let himself fall to, turned out to be the one who he had to kill to fulfill his revenge.

Yoongi felt dizzy as surroundings became blurry. The air got completely cut off his lungs. It hurt him. The realization physically hurt Yoongi and the male sincerely wished death for the first time since he lost his family.

Before Yoongi made another step, the darkness completely consumed him and he fell on the cold ground unconscious.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

A/N: Poor Yoongi ☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 36.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
110K 5.8K 18
Min Yoongi has wanted you for precisely three years. But during this time, you have been locked up behind bars and between walls of cement, holding s...
42.8K 3.6K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
62K 3.4K 18
A spinoff of COFFEE Sixteen years. Sixteen years have passed since Taehyung and Jungkook have have adopted Taejung. Taejung is starting at a new scho...