UNDER THE SHADOWS

By EvieHopper

#strangerthings #robinbuckley #fantasy #wlw #gae #gaes #harrypotter #dracomalfoy #lesbian #slowburn #alternat... More

QETSIYAH'S
Black Knights
The Book
Chapter 1 Under The Shadows
Chapter 3 Under The Shadows
Chapter 4 Under The Shadows
Chapter 5 Under The Shadows
Chapter 6 Under The Shadows
Chapter 7 Under The Shadows
Chapter 8 Under The Shadows

Chapter 2 Under The Shadows

12 2 0
By EvieHopper

I spent the night thinking about Sloane,who is she, why was she there and why is she alone when she found us,what is she?

The way she started panicking when i tried to talk,the way she acted, there's something off,i don't even know who she is, what if she's a knight, if i come back there tommorow and alone I'll probably end up dead in the woods.
Think Celeste, think.
I tried to close my eyes once again hoping i can go for a little nap before waking up again and train with the others, sometimes i look up in the ceiling and stare at my dark room,What is my purpose?,everyday i wake up it feels the same,same emptiness,As if there's a void in my heart that has been missing and couldn't be filled,it feels like whatever happens i'll end up in the same place and it's a cycle of bitterness and vain,like it would never end, like an eternity.
I let mysef overthink just so i can cry myself to sleep.

Sloane's POV

I marched all night to get back to our headquarters,Seperating ways with my group isn't the best idea i've ever did.I just wish i was the first to get home first before Max,my twin, i wouldn't even consider her my twin,she's cruel and vile, she's insensitive,she likes to find a way just to get me in trouble or worse end up be blame for some things that she did,she treats me like shit, i tried so hard when i was younger to get close to her,i did everything she asked me to do but one day something inside me just tells me how much effort i put into us to get along, it wouldn't matter,she'd never change.

"Had a little trip somewhere?"I opened the front door and greeted by Wes.

"Has no one come back yet?"
I traced the whole room and saw Max talking to Katerina,I have a feeling the two have been havig unsolicited visits to each other.

"Trying to be funny, are you?,You seperated and yet you bring nothing, Stay composed Sloane." He's back again with his stupid remarks sometimes i wish i could just punch him straight into his stupid face,my hands would look better with his blood on it. "Father's calling for you, he's been waiting."

Our Manor is massive there's so much room in this manor that you could easily get lost if you weren't paying attention to the walls.

After a long walk and some stairs i made my way to my father's space.

"You called for me."

He looked at me up and down and looked at the chair across the room.
He poured some bourbon on a cup and handed it to me.

"I told you to stay away of Witches business. Didn't i."My heart skipped a second when he said those words. He's been watching me and i know it, i was just dumb or naive to go near the witches again.

"Do you think i am stupid! I have eyes everywhere and don't go behind my back boy..I have an eye in the back of my head!! If you can't submit to what i was asking you, go play fetch with those witches! Oh. And i would know, i would know if you're seeing the girl again,it's been a year Sloane, The girl doesn't belong to you!! You leave them alone or i'll take away those memories out of your mind myself! I'll get her head as a present for you!"He shouted in the top of his lungs.

"I am the High Reeve father, not you, if you touch the girl,I'll kill you myself,And it is not a threat,it is a warning." I looked at him dead in the eye, as soon as he turned around i walled off and slammed the door behind me.

My Father doesn't have the place to be making the decisions for my self,I'm the High Reeve i own this pack of vampires. I own him, i own them.
I would kill anyone who would try to harm Sloane.

______

A week later
______

Celeste's POV

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere,couldn't find you!" Tilde shouted looking furious,She's catching her breath and couldn't speak. "The knights are here with the New High Reeve! Wake up the others, go quick!!"She's cold as ice and scared.

I ran my way to ring the bell and not even a minute the game has begun,
An eye for an eye, we do this every 10 years as a festive with rage.It's like another version of hide and seek but with the war. There is only one thing that we have to do,we have to hunt people,if you get catched, either you let them take you or be killed. There's no way out, the game would end in an hour, after that, take what it's left, leave with a price.

I turned around and saw Tilde struggling to get off a knight
She was to weak to handle her own so i rushed over her and tried to knock out the knight but in the corner of my eye i could see Nymph below another knight aswell,I'm sorry Tilde, I'll get you back, i promise.

I ran over Nymph and helped her to fight off the knight,The knight has his thin wobly sword in Nymph's throat.
Only thing to why i don't use sword much, they're to bendy, easy to break.
I held the sword with my bare hands and snapped the sword, i took the end of the sword and slashed the knights palms, enough for him to be injired and not walk off.
"Keep an eye on him Nymph,I love you."I mumbled and whispered to her.
I was about to turned around when Nymph grabbed my hand and put it onto her waist, i made my way up to her neck and kissed her as long as i could. "Don't leave Celeste,please". She whispered, begging me to stay with her, but i have a duty, we have a duty.
I gave her an empathetic look and kissed her once again, this kiss is different it's more like farewell than goodluck.

"Don't die, i love you."She whispered once again. I let go her hand and turned around, there's tears rushing down to my cheeks. No celeste, you can't leave her.
I turned around again this time choosing Nymph
" I know baby i know,I'll stay by your side i promise. "
We ran along the hoards of woods waiting for it to be over,I'd rather die than leave her alone.

We were both exhausted and tired,i held her hand onto mine, her always cold hand,i traced her face with the palm of my hand,Memorizing every inch of her possible, her beautiful eyes, her badass scars, her crooked nose, her smile. her soft lips. I closed my eyes still tracing her face with my fingertips, i felt her cold lips in the left side of my eyebrows, next in my cheeks and nose and lips,i kissed her to the point where i couldn't breathe, we shared each others breathes like this is the end,i rested my hand in the back of her neck,cherishing the moment and enjoying her minty breathe,I love her in any way i couldn't explain, i love her more than anything in this world.

"Come on up, we have a battlefield to clean" Nymph stood up pulling me to get up.
We walked and walked and heard movements from the bushes and from a distant, we ran as fast as we could but Nymph was getting slower, i turned around and my whole body went cold, i saw a hooded figure with a bow on his hand and an arrow aiming in our way, it hit Nymph right through the heart.
Everything was so fast, i looked at her and her body i bring her onto my arms,i couldn't save her, it's an arrow, if i pull it out it would drag her skin out.
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,Baby, baby, stay with me okay, stay with me, I'm here, okay, I'm here, i love you,stay with me, no.... My beautiful girl!"

"I love you too Celeste, more than you would ever known,Stay living, keep on breathing i love you... I... I love you Celeste."She smiled once again, her beautiful smile, my beautiful girl,She tried so hard to keep breathing,to opened her eyes." You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, prettier than the sky and the whole universe."
I kissed her one last time with the blood on her lips and tears in her eyes.
"Without you my love, i might as well die." I bring her chest next to mine, held her hand and used my last strength to pushed the arrow in our bodies,i felt her mumbled "I love you" before i closed my eyes and accepted our fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
124K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
72.4K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...