The Kim Family // KTH ff / JJ...

Koochim21

The Kim Family - A Family Drama This book is a family drama book of Kim Family. This is the story of married... Еще

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
TYPE ✨
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 - The End
BONUS ✨
BONUS 2 💖
👶
BONUS 3 🥂

Part 14

4.1K 185 8
Koochim21

Taehyung frowns as Jia stands in front of Jimin

Taehyung - Get aside Jia!

Taehyung says sternly but Jia shakes her head in denial.

Taehyung - I SAID STEP ASIDE JIA! You don't know him!!

Jia - I know him brother I know everything about your and his past.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows

Taehyung -  Still you are protecting this Man!

He glares at Jimin

Jia - Please brother not today Please! He saved your Jia from the man who tried tried to tr-

Taehyung's eyes widens as he understands what Jia is trying to say. He immediately pulls her into hug away from Jimin.

Taehyung - HOW DARE YOU JIMIN!

Jia frowns

Taehyung - I know it was all planned by you. You haven't left the habit of using your cheap tricks right! You did all this to gain trust of my sister by first putting her in danger and then acting like as if you have saved her.... I swear I would have killed you by my bare hands if she-

Jia parts and looks at Taehyung

Jia - You are getting him all wrong! (shouts)
Taehyung closes his eyes to control his anger

Taehyung - No! You don't know him Jia.

He looks at Jimin

Taehyung - Get lost! And don't dare to come near my family because this time even I don't know what I will end up doing to you.

Taehyung turns around  and pulls Jia along with him. Jia looks back too see jimin and watches him leave  only she knows how much  he must be hurt now.

----------------------------------------

Y/N - Jia we won't let you work there anymore that man is  manipulative. It's dangerous to be near him. I don't want you to suffer what I suffered from...I don't know what that man wants from us now. Why doesn't he leaves us alone! (eyes glistens)

Taehyung holds her hand to comfort her

Taehyung - Dad Please talk to Uncle Kim to get her married as soon as possible to Mr Jung only in this way she can be saved from that man.

While everybody was talking about her, Jia was sitting in centre with an expressionless poker face. Her hold tightened on Jimin's blazer on mention of Jhope's name .
She was too engrossed in Jimin's thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to what people are discussing around her.

Taehyung's heart clenches on seeing his sister. He caresses her hair.

Taehyung - I will do everything to save my Jia from that man.

Mr Kim calls his brother and asks him to preponed Jia's marriage.

Jia gets up and leaves for her room.
She cries and cries hugging Jimin's blazer while nobody disturbs her to give her some personal space.

__________________

at Midnight

Jia - Are you sure Jungwo this is that Window  which Jungkook and Taehyung brother uses to escape.

Jungwo nods

--------------------------

Jimin who has just returned from shower hear taps from the window of his room. He cautiously opens his window suspecting it to be a thief but gets shock on seeing Jia instead

Jia - Yeah stupid stop staring and pull me up!

Jimin nods and immediately pulls her up. He smells something

Jimin - You are drunk Jia? (eyes widened)

Jia - Just little little

She makes little sign by using her thumb and index finger smiling innocently afterwards. Jimin chuckles at her cuteness.

She looks at his cupboard. She rushes towards it and opens it. She pulls out his suitcase and starts stuffing his stuff in it. Jimin stops her getting confused by her actions

Jimin - What are you doing Jia?

Jia cups his face while Jimin leans in her touch

Jia - I am packing your bags and we are eloping from this  city tonight. Let's run away to some place. I don't want to be here Jimin (eyes glistens) they have preponed my marriage . Hoseok will take me away from you if we didn't hurry up.

Jimin's heart clenches and he immediately hugs her.

Jia - Please Jimin Please come with me!

Jimin - Jia you know your brother he will put me behind the bars in accusation of your kidnapping. You have to stay strong my girl!

Jia pulls away with a pout

Jia - I don't want to marry Hoseok Please Jimin do something I want to marry you instead!

Jimin gasps as he couldn't believe what  his ears just heard. He moves forward and holds the shoulders of Jia

Jimin - W-What did you say? Can y-you repeat it?

Jia - I said that I love you and I want to marry you. (shrugged her shoulders innocently)

Jimin smiles and hugs her. He closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Jimin's POV - Shit! When did I got this lucky!....When i  already accepted her and Jhopes marriage as my fate then why everything is pulling me back?

Jia - By the way you look hot after shower (wink)

She sniffs his neck and sighs in calmness on getting his fresh lavender shower gel smell

Jimin - W-What (he blushed)

Jia spots his bed and jumps on it

Jia - I am sleeping with you tonight (she yawns)

Jimin's eyes widened

Jimin - No you ain't! Come on get up I will drop you back.

Jia (pouts sadly ) - I don't want to go Jimin Please keep me here with you (whispers)

Jimin smiles sadly and takes a seat beside her.

-----------------------------------

He drops her back to Kim Mansion

Jia - Promise you will bring me back tomorrow.

Jimin nods and Jia leaves for her room happily.

Jimin -  No I can't do this! I can't marry her what I-if I end up hurting her just like y/n. Maybe her family is right they should marry her off to Hoseok to save her from me.

He closed his eyes as his heart pained on imagining her getting married to Jhope. Jimin decides to leave the country in two weeks maybe only that is the way by wich Jia can move on with Jhope and live a happy life ahead. He  wipes his tears and leaves.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung - Y/N are you okay? (concerned)

Y/N immediately hugs him and starts sobbing .

Y/N - I am so sorry Tae that your family is suffering because of my past. I am so-

Taehyung parts and  puts a finger on her lips.

Taehyung - It's not your fault love! Not at all! Not even a bit.

He cups her cheeks and wipes her tears with his thumbs. He leans and pecks her forehead.

Taehyung - Please don't blame yourself and it's just not your past it is OUR past. We will deal with it together just like how we did back then.

Y/N holds his hand and smiles while looking at him with so much admiration shining in her eyes.

Y/N - How many times you will make me fall for you Mr Kim Taehyung!!

Taehyung smiles as he lifts her hand and pecks their wedding ring.

Taehyung - You are not alone y/n, I will always be there for you love (whispers)

Y/N - I love you so much Tae.

Taehyung - I live you to the moon and back love.

He leans forward pulls her into a devouring kiss . Their kiss soon tuns  heated as they part being out of breath. Taehyung again attaches his lips without giving her time . He parts and pulls her dress over her head. He leans towards her ear

Taehyung - Let me make you forget your past. (whispers). I will make love to you so slowly for the whole night  that at the end you will remember only me and my love.

Y/N blushed as Taehyung picks her up in bridal style. He lays her gently on their bed as he hovers above her.

Taehyung - Wait! (smirk) Why don't we make a third one! Afterall you know my dream of having five children.

Y/N gasps in shock while Taehyung breaks into laugh on seeing her flustered face. Y/N pouts as she  hits his chest lightly.

Taehyung caresses her hair so lovingly. He slowly dives in her neck kissing, licking and sucking his favourite parts. One of his hand moves towards south as he slowly opens the strings of her lace panties. Y/N gasps loudly while holding his nape. Taehyung smirks at her reactions which are always so satisfying and pleasing to him. He moves to her sensitive spot on neck  sucking and licking it while his hand travels between her legs rubbing her folds . She moans uncontrollably receiving so many sensations at the same time and as Taehyung promised night went long for them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

153K 6.6K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
876K 38.4K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
24.1K 814 21
When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly loves you... he loves you the way no one...
57.4K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...