Dekiru X: Return of the Heroes

Av gek0kid

Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka were born quirkless as they were abused by their own parents. They had zero... Mer

Izuku 'Sonic' Yagi: Bio
Ships of the Story: Part 1
Level 2: Truth Revealed and New Family...
Level 3: New School and Old Friends.
Level 4: Explanation and Review

Level 1: Blue Blur...

1.2K 25 19
Av gek0kid

(The Video will be the Opening, hope you like my choice.)

-In an area in Mustafu as it shows the area of a school as it shows a skinny man in a yellow suit with yellow hair is currently looking at a student file. This was Toshinori Yagi, also know as the Number 1 Hero of Japan and the Worlds Symbol of Peace, All Might. Almost everyone wants to strive to be like the Symbol of Peace for he would always smile in the face of fear and despair, Toshinori always loved the attention but would never let it corrupt his own personal definition of what a Hero should be. But of course him becoming the Symbol of Peace was an honor he only accepted by the people he protected, wanted him to have it. He smiled, at the thought, but he continued on reading through the file that he currently had out about a certain student... Learning from someone Toshi hasn't gotten along with in over 5 years after the incident...

Toshinori: Hmm... Mirio Togata. Currently a member of Kyoshi Junior High here in Mustafu. Quirk: Permeation. The ability to go through solids... Hmm... A pretty impressive person to wield One For All, but still, I have a feeling with Nighteye in tow... Mirio might think he'll be ready for "Him" but without the proper training from me... It would go horrible.

-Toshinori Yagi may be known as the Symbol of Peace, and is known throughout the world about his hero life... But there was one thing that he kept from the public...

His Quirk.

The truth was, All Might was someone born quirkless, without a natural ability or super power, but that didn't exactly stop him from being a hero to begin with. That's when he met his hero and his master, Nana Shimura AKA Paragon, she told him that he can be a hero, and she passed on One For All to the next Symbol of Peace. He was grateful and in debt with Nana, but he wouldn't be able to repay the favor as she would die at the hands of the first villain All For One, after this, he managed to KILL All For One... But at a price, his stomach was almost gone, and his limit in his muscle form was dropped down to 3 Hours. All Might said it was worth it though, he settled down and married the love of his life Alyssa Shield, and had two amazing children named Tanjiro and Nezuko... He smiled thinking of that, but that's when he heard a knock on the door.

Toshinori: *Sigh* (I better pray this isn't Nighteye to state why Mirio is, "Perfect" for One For All...) Come in.

-The door opened to reveal a white haired man in a suit along with some sort of hobo that was really tired as they both sat down, these two... Were Nezu, and Mr. Aziawa from the school that Toshinori was going to work at, UA High.

(I know Nezu is a Chimura but in this AU he's a human, with the same quirk as his canon self.)

Toshinori: Oh! Aziawa! Nezu! I didn't expect you two to appear so suddenly.

Aziawa: *See's the File* Still trying to find a good successor for One For All?

Toshinori: *Picks Up File* . . . After Nighteye found out about me looking for a successor, he's been nothing short of being obsessed with getting Mirio to be the Ninth... But, I just don't believe he's the right choice for One For All.

Nezu: I don't blame you Yagi... *Sips Tea* It's a difficult choice to choose who the next user of OFA would be, but that's what makes it fun to choose you know.

Toshinori: Hehehe... *Looks at Nezu with a little Smile* I guess some things never change with you. You always love to see some drama between, "Friends." *Looks at the Sky then back to them* But I'm guessing the reason you two are here isn't just to check on my progress...

Nezu: *Calm Sigh* I guess you can still see through my tricks... *Turns Serious* But yes, we have a bit of a vigilante problem here in Mustafa.

Toshinori: And you want me to take care of it?

Aziawa: Pretty much.

Toshinori: Alright... Who is it this time? *Drinking Coffee*

Nezu: . . . . . The Blue Blur.

Toshinori: *Spits Out Coffee in Shock* The Blue Blur?! You mean the one that earned the respect of Hero Killer: Stain?!

Aziawa: The very same. We personally want to know from you... What's you're personal opinion on this person?

Toshinori: . . . *Looks Down*

-Toshinori saw the vigilante as a younger version of himself truth be told. He saw the deeds of this vigilante to be noble as he never harmed a single civilian, heck, even his own children was rooting for this hero. He smiled at the hilarious gesture of Nezuko and Tanjiro always playing a form of heroes, and it would always end with Tanjiro or Nezuko coming in as the Blue Blur vigilante.

Toshinori: *Puts File Away* Honestly? I see as a younger version of me. Strong, noble, and always willing to help anyone in need. And to me that's saying something to almost everyone. Because... He would be a great hero.

Nezu: *Smiles* I had a feeling you were going to say that. Because truth be told, we were thinking of bringing him into our Hero Course.

Toshinori: *Surprised* Really?? I thought you were going to ask me to arrest him and take him to jail!

Aziawa: That was actually the original plan for the vigilante. The Hero CEO stated that the vigilante was too dangerous, but we stepped in and stated that we can put him in our newest UA Hero Rehabilitation Program.

Toshinori: I see... But why come to me exactly? Why not-?

Aziawa: The truth is we DID have Endeavor, Midnight, and Mirko try and convince him, but the result was the same.

Nezu: He refused, saying that he'll never talk to someone trying to hurt him. I'm guessing that the three of them stated that he's under arrest or something.

Toshinori: So... Your saying that I could be the only one that can talk him into this?

Aziawa: Yes... We need you're help All Might. You might be the only one capable of doing this...

-Toshinori stood up as he looked out the window as he slowly started started to begin getting into his super suit which he hid underneath his business suit... As he then looked back at Nezu and Aziawa...

All Might: *Shows Peace Sign* Just tell me where the young boy is and I'll have a nice and friendly chat to the Blue Blur!

20 Minutes Later...

-In a part of the city, All Might was on the phone as he was currently explain the situation to his wife... Alyssa Shield, also known as the Hero known as Android 21, a Hero that somehow appeared to be originally from America. But after Toshinori proposed to her, she moved to Japan and began to be a hero and medical officer for those who have been hurt in the lines of duty...

Alyssa: *On Phone* Really? You aren't coming over for dinner yet? And not just that, you're going after the Blue Blur?!

All Might: *Sigh* My dear I'm sorry, really I am... But the Blue Blur has the potential to become a great hero... Even greater than me someday...

Alyssa: *On Phone* I understand that honey... And I'm not arguing against it... But you know that the kids look up to him. So please don't arrest him honey...

All Might: I won't arrest him my dear... Nezu told me he's going to be a part of the UA Rehab Program... So he won't get arrested, but I need to talk to him about it first.

Alyssa: *On Phone* Just... *Happy Sigh* Don't push over you're limits... Hope it goes well with the Blue Blur! Love you!

All Might: Love you too dear! *Hangs Up and Continues Looking at the City* Now... Blue Blur... Where are you...?

-All of a sudden, All Might heard a scream for help coming from the area nearby his current location. He immediately rushed over to the place as he took a place on the top of one of it's buildings as he began to survey the current situation. He saw that a blonde haired girl was about to be raped by a couple of thugs with their leader to be the fake hero known as The Hunter, and as soon as All Might saw him, he was pissed, as he continued to watch on...

Hunter: Alright... Ready for a good time~?

???: LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST LET ME GO!

Rapist: QUIET PUNK! Let us have our fun~!

All Might: (Of course Hunter would be a part of this raping scandal. At this point there are more fake heroes than true heroes in the entire country than in this city...) *Stands Up* (Well... Let's take care of this situation before-.)

-All of a sudden one of the thugs got blasted into the wall as sparks of blue lightning appeared in the trail as the thugs with Hunter began to be on their guards.

Thug 2: What the hell was that!?

Thug 3: *Scared* W-What if it's him man! The B-Blue Blur! He's here...!

Hunter: *Pissed Off* The Blue Blur hasn't faced anyone like me! So let him come if he wants too! It will be his last!

???: My my... That's a pretty snazzy performance there Hun-Dork!

(Start Soundtrack)

-All of the thugs began to turn to the voice which happened to be on top of the heap in the alley way as they saw...

(The Hair is Blue and he has the hood on and no mask.)

???: Then again...

Blue Blur: Why am I surprised? After all you fakes have no dignity and honor like a true! *Smiles in a Mocking Tone*

Thug 3: Crap! It's him! I told him he was here!

Hunter: It doesn't matter! GET HIM!

-The rapists charge as they looked take down the Blue Blur as the rapist try and arrest punish him... Key Word... "TRY." The Blue Blur immediately rushed them down as they took down the thugs first with very quick speed and accuracy and the Fake Hero couldn't figure out where he was going to be next...

Hunter: I... AM NOT AFRAID OF SOME VIGILANTE!!! *About to Use Quirk*

-The Blue Blur lands behind him as All Might began to look on in curiosity and utter amazement as Hunter looked at the vigilante as he charged up some blue lightning as he grinds his teeth slightly...

All Might/Hunter: (Who are you...?)/Who are you...?

Blue Blur: Feel free to call me... The Blue Blur.

-Hunter raged as he charged at the Blue Blur and then launches a fire ball at him as the Blue Blur with ease took down and wrapped the rapists up as they were knocked out as the Blue Blur was smiling at it... Then the blonde hair girl started to get up but noticed her ankle feeling funny as the Blue Blur attempted to help.

(End Soundtrack)

Blue Blur: Hey... You okay?

???: Y-Yeah... *Rolls Ankle* All though my ankle feels a little funny though...

Blue Blur: *Looks at it* Looks like you rolled your ankle a little... A little ice pack and you should be good. But just in case I'm gonna call the police so they can help you out... *About to Call Police* And they'll also help out with your issue with your... "Parents."

???: H-Huh?!

Blue Blur: I noticed the scars... You've been abused... And I hate seeing another person in pain...

???: T-Thanks... For your concern...

Blue Blur: It's what a hero does. Doing what you gotta do. That's all. It you can count on that Ms... Um...

???: M-My name is... Himiko.

Toga: Himiko Toga!

Blue Blur: Well nice to meet you Young Toga! Lovetostayandchatbutpeopleneedmyhelpsomewhereelsebye! *Runs Off*

Toga: Bye Blue Blur! *See's His Sparks* Wow... He's fast.

-As Toga began calling the police, All Might saw the sparks of lightning and he followed it, and to say that All Might was surprised was an understatement. He was impressed of the amount of skills that the Blue Blur had, he was extremely fast and always constantly vigilant, he even noticed that Toga was being abused. When All Might saw that, he was frustrated with himself for not noticing it earlier, but he was glad that the vigilante saw it to begin with... The symbol of peace followed the vigilante for what seemed to be a solid 20 minutes until he ran up a skyscraper and stopped, All Might of course was nearing his limit, and he wanted to savor it until his conversation with him. He deformed as he began walking up the steps to the roof... One floor under the roof on the balcony, the Blue Blur spun a Chilidog in his hand as be took off his costume and revealed himself to be...

Izuku: Woo! *Takes a Bite* Another night! Another day as the Blue Blur! Hahahahaha... *Looks at the City* Man... Reminds me of when Sonic was on that floating planet stuck in time...

-In case you don't recognize this guy, this vigilante just happens to be Izuku Midoriya, the "son" of Infernus and Green Might, and the big brother of a young 6 year girl named Izumi. Truth be told, Izuku wasn't the luckiest kid in the barrel of young children... Since the age of 4 he was abused and neglected by his own parents while also forced to take care of his baby sister when she was born and his parents were away being, "Heroes." By the age of 10 after his sister was identified with a quirk, he was abused to no point of any return, and to add insult to injury, they banned Izumi from seeing Izuku. After this he passed out on the bed where he met...

Sonic the Hedgehog.

This is where Izuku discovered that he was the reincarnation of the legendary hedgehog hero, and Izuku to say the least was surprised and was crying tears of joy knowing that someone believed in him for who he was. That's when the dream got way better as he for the next 12 Years, (12 Hours out in the real world) he would be trained to learn how to use the new power that Izuku has earned. After all the training, Izuku inherited the blue hair and speed of the speedster, but then Sonic started to fade away as Izuku knew that Sonic's time in the world was done... Before he left, Sonic gave Izuku the memories of the Blue Speedster along with one last surprise...

Amy, Sonic's Love...

Was also Reincarnated.

After the dream, Izuku woke up and looked in the mirror and saw that it was no dream and that's when he realized he needed to look for Amy, so he told Izumi everything and the two of them vowed that he would save Izumi from the Midoriya's, and he made a small necklace for her to always remember their promise... Izuku began to smile a little bit at the memories leading up to it... Izumi reminded Izuku of a memory where Sonic/Izuku and Amy were little...

(Star Soundtrack)

Flashback...

-It happened during the Little Planet Incident, back when Izuku/Sonic was about 10 years old... He was on a morning run looking for Eggman, but then stumbled on a huge planet and that's where he took on the Mad Doctor and his new creation, Metal Sonic, but it would also be where his new lover Amy was kidnapped by the bot. After many trial and error Sonic/Izuku managed to save Amy as the two of them escaped the wreckage of the planet as during it all she was unconscious... After the two of them got off, Amy woke up and saw that one blue hedgehog... And she blushed madly...

Amy: W-Who are you?

Izuku (Sonic): I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! *Get's Her Some Water* Careful we did just drop out of 2000 Ft. And I'm glad your alright Ms. Oh... Um...

Amy: I-I'm Amy... A-Amy Rose.

Izuku (Sonic): Well nice to meet you Amy! I love to stay and chat! But of course I need to show people that a new symbol of peace is here! *About to run off*

Amy: Wait!

-Sonic/Izuku stopped and looked at Amy as he was slightly confused but then Amy began to put her fingers together as it appeared she was nervous. Izuku/Sonic was about to ask what the main situation was with Amy when she said this...

Amy: W-Will... *Deep breath* Will we see each other again?

Izuku (Sonic): Hmm... Who knows? *Turns to Her* I mean... Life is like a never-ending race, you'll never know what life has in store.

Amy: *Blush Slightly* I... I see... Well Sonic... I'll be cheering you on all the way! Even though you might not recognized me!

-Hearing this, Sonic/Izuku began thinking of something... After a while he snapped his fingers and began running around as if he was going to be building something, Amy was confused until she felt a gust of wind and saw a necklace begin put on her. She looked down and she saw...

Amy: A necklace...? *Looks at it as she begins to cry* I-It's beautiful...

Izuku (Sonic): It's also a promise jewel.

Amy: *Wipes Tears* A promise jewel?

Izuku (Sonic): So that the two of us will... *Blushes a little but Smiles* Remember each other always. No matter in Heaven, Hell, or even another life... The two of us will always be together... Even when DEATH tries and sets us apart. Count on it! *Shows Necklace* I have a Promise Gate too, so when we meet again!

Amy: *Blushing as she begins having romantic thoughts about Izuku/Sonic* I... I love it...

Izuku (Sonic): Don't forget Amy... No matter what...

"We'll always be together! Until the end of time!"

(End Soundtrack)

-As Izuku began returning to Reality he gazed upon the necklace of his, "Promise Gate" as he looked at the city and began wondering as he looked at the necklace once more...

(Yep! I have seen this anime and it is so good!)

Izuku: (Ames... Where ARE you?)

-All of a sudden, Izuku felt an aura of something and he jumped up as the area was just in was blown up in a flash of dust. He smirked as he looked on and charged some of his lightning from his power of Sonic and he started to engage in a battle stance.

Izuku: Geez Mirko! I thought I told you about this when you teamed with Endeavor, I'll only talk if your not looking for a fight!

???: Then it's a good thing that I am here!

Izuku: *Freezes* (No... I knew the Government was desperate to capture me... But I never thought they would do this!)

All Might: It's an honor to meet you Blue Blur!

Izuku: A-All Might?!?!?!?! *Falls Down and scrambles back in shock*

All Might: Hahaha! That is correct! *Poses Heroically* I am All Might! The Number 1 Hero!

Izuku: *Fanboying* Your THE All Might! The absolute GOAT in the Hero Society, and the greatest hero to ever live! Appearing in America at a young age of 19, you teamed up with the likes of David Shield along with Cow Lady! Althoughthethingthatmostpeopledon'treallyunderstandthefactthatyourmarriedtoDavid'ssisterAlyssaShieldakaAndroid21andshenowadaysisamedicalherobutsheisn'tafraidofviolenceand... *Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter*

All Might: *Surprised* . . . (This kid all sorts of impressive, he's a vigilante but at heart he's a through and through nerd. He's... Really like my master in a way... But why?) *AHEM!* I feel like we should get back to the topic at hand here Mr. Blue Blur!

Izuku: *Stops Muttering* O-Oh right! *Scratches Head Nervously* S-Sorry. I tend to get a little out of control with my muttering.

All Might: Hahaha! I respect the honesty Blue Blur! And that's why I'm here to talk to you.

Izuku: What for?

All Might: So we can talk about you entering the Hero Course!

Izuku: Whoa! How did you-!?

All Might: It isn't my doing if you were going to ask that... It was Nezu's. But I agree 100 percent, you have the qualities of a GREAT hero! Who knows! Maybe even greater than mine!

-Izuku looked down as he then remembered all of the constant abuse by the bullies and his parents saying that he wouldn't be a hero... But now he was hearing it from his personal hero... The very same person that he looked up to and wanted to be before his realization... He looked down as he started to shed some tears and soon cried. All Might was surprised but scared as he didn't want the young vigilante to cry, so he tried his best to comfort him.

All Might: ACK! Don't cry young man! I don't want you to be upset because of-!

-Suddenly Izuku hugged All Might as he was surprised but also confused about why Izuku was doing this but he hugged him back as he felt the tears that Izuku was letting out...

Izuku: *Crying* T-Thank... Y-You... So much!

All Might: F-For what?

Izuku: *Crying* All my life I was seen as a weakling... Because I had no quirk... Neglected by my own parents... And had to be separated from my own sister and it made me so devastated...

All Might: *Shock* (This young man... Was neglected for being quirkless...?) *Grinds Teeth* (I thought I had it bad... But this boy got the bottom of the barrel with him not seeing his sister!) *Deep Breath* If you don't bother me in asking Young Man... Then what is your real name? I wish to know and I want to merely help you...

Izuku: *Wipes Tears Away as he Sniffs and Shows his Face* My name... Was Izuku Midoriya... That's all and I ran away from that hell hole known as the Midoriya Family...

All Might: *See's the anger in Izuku's Eyes* (Midoriya... Does that mean...?) *Begins to Grind his Teeth Again* Does that mean...?

Izuku: Yeah... *Sits Down* My parents are, "Heroes." Real big whoop. They were assholes to begin... With... *Collapses Onto the Floor*

All Might: AH! *Checks On Him* Young Midoriya! Are you-! *See's the Face...*

Izuku: *Snoring* ZZZZZZZZ...

All Might: *Breathes a Sigh of Relief* Thank goodness... *Notices the Bags and Scars* (Young Izuku must have been suffering from a loss of sleeping... I can tell by these scars. He must of been on Vigilante Duty for almost a long time...) *Picks Up Izuku* (I guess I could... No... Not without his permission.) *Jumps Over to UA High* (I want Young Izuku to have the best life... As it's clear that he needs the proper family...)

-All Might takes Izuku and jumps over to UA High to deliver the news about this conversation... But little did he know that through the darkness...

Someone Else was Watching...

???: My lord... We finally got intel on All Might.

???: . . . And?

???: He apparently has been last seen talking to the Blue Blur.

???: . . . Oh?

???: Yes... My lord, with all due respect let's strike now! While we have the chance! The bastard will never expect it!

???: Patience my student... The time will come for you... For now wait.

???: *Grinds Teeth* Yes... Master... *Walks Off*

???: *Looks at a File* The Blue Blur saved by All Might huh? . . . Heh...

All For One: *Smiles Evilly* This means... He has reincarnated... Interesting...

Let the games begin.

(CUE ENDING!)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

397 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
335K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
86.6K 1.8K 39
In this au Aizawa and Inko got married. After a year of being married they were having problems for some time and decided to get divorced for the bes...
19.9K 607 60
Ochako Uraraka is a 21-year-old lady who works hard, earning money from the dojo she inherited from her parents, who moved away to find new jobs. Th...