Ageless love

By Mercury_Sol

Izuku starts to get real close to his next-door neighbor, perhaps a little too close for other people's likin... More

The Ice queen Part 1
Warm hearts Part 2
Melting the ice Part 3
Cold dinner 4
Cold shoulder Chapter 5
Getting chilly Part 6
Heating up Part 8
Burning low Part 9
Rising temperatures part 10

Icey lips Chapter 7

3K 128 69
By Mercury_Sol

Izuku enters his apartment after having dinner with Rei. He slumps his body on his door and slides down to the ground.

"Was she about to kiss me?!" Izuku shouted as his face got red. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Why would she want to anyway?" He said as he got up and went to his room.

...

Meanwhile. "I can't believe I almost kissed him! What am I thinking?!" Rei shouted as she threw herself on her bed. Rei looked up at her nightstand and saw the now-dead flowers Izuku give to her a while back. For some reason, she just never got the courage to throw them away.

"What was I thinking? He's so young, it would never work. And he probably didn't want to kiss me either. Besides, why would he?"

-

The next at school, Izuku didn't pay much attention to anything. He only had one thing in mind. 'Why would she want to kiss me? Should I...have kissed her?'

His face started to steam red at that last thought.

Izuku was so deep in his thoughts he didn't hear someone call his name.

"Deku!"

Izuku jumped a little at the screaming. Looking to his left he sees it's Katsuki "Kacchan" Bakugo.

"Sorry, Kacchan. I wasn't paying attention. Did you need something?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki was surprised that Izuku didn't stutter once. 'weird.' "I said You better stop trying to get into U.A. you hear me?" Katsuki told him.

"Kacchan I already told you-"

Katsuki grabbed Izuku by his uniform and brought him closer to his face. "You been getting pretty ballsy lately. Talking back, ignoring me, not doing what I tell you. You think you're better than me-" "Can you hurry up?"

Izuku asked him. Katsuki's eyes widen in surprise. "What did you say?" Katsuki asked as a vein popped out of his head.

"I have to home and check the mail. So if you're going to hit me, do it and get it over with." Izuku told him. Katsuki was too stunned to speak. Izuku never stepped out of line before.

But before Katsuki could do anything. "What are you two still doing here?" A teacher asked them. Izuku shoved Katsuki's arm off him and grabbed his backpack before walking out.

Katsuki was unsure what just happened but he knew something changed

-

Izuku ran to his house and immediately went to his mailbox. "Come on, come on." He said as he rummaged through the mail. "There it is. Finally!" He shouted as he held up his letter from U.A.

He put his letter in his bag and went inside. Izuku doesn't check the mail normally but this time is different. Not only does he want to see if he got accepted into U.A. but he also wanted to see it with Rei.

Once he entered his apartment he was immediately greeted by his mother. "Hello, Izuku how was your day?" Inko asked from the kitchen.

He forgot today was her off day. "It was...normal. You know- everything." He told her. "Okay?" Inko thought Izuku was being a little weird but she didn't ask about it. Like always.

Izuku made his way to his room and changed. He didn't want to tell his mom about the letter. At least not yet.

He put on a grey shirt with the word shirt on it, and black running pants, but kept his red shoes. Once he changed he grabbed his phone and hid his letter in his pocket.

Just as he was about to walk out of the house his mom called him. "Izu, are you going somewhere?" She asked. "I, uh, yeah. I'm going to Kacchans to hang out." He lied.

"Okay tell Mitsuki I said hi." Inko said. "I will." Izuku said as he walked out and closed the door.

He let out a big sigh. He didn't like lying to his mom but he had his reasons.

Walking up to Rei's door he gave it a minute before knocking on it. After waiting for a little the door finally opened. Izuku's jaw almost hit the floor.

Rei was standing there in nothing but a pink bathrobe. Judging by her wet hair she most likely just got out of the shower. "Hi, Izuku." Rei greeted.

"I-I-I l-letter." Izuku said pulling out the letter. "That's great. Come in come in." Rei said pulling him in. "Now wait here and I get changed real quick." She said running to her room.

Izuku was paralyzed. The image of her robe hugging her body was burnt into his mind. Snapping out of it, he readjusted his pants before she came back.

Just then Rei returned. She wore a white undershirt with a dark green cardigan and loose jeans with pink slippers.

Once again her casual wearing looked stunning to Izuku.

"Sorry I look a mess. -" "You look beautiful." Izuku blurted out. Rei was stunned by this. She just stared at Izuku. Izuku himself didn't even process what he said.

"W-wait I-I-I didn't mean b-beautiful beautiful just...you know not u-ugly." Izuku said as his face turned redder than a tomato.

"T-thank you. I can't remember the last time I got a compliment like that." Rei said while she fidgetted her fingers. Izuku was a little surprised Rei didn't get compliments.

She was nice, she had a competing aura around her, and to mention she was absolutely gorgeous. 'S-should I-I c-c-compliment her m-more?' Izuku asked himself.

"Um, Izuku?" Rei called. "Hm? Oh yeah, the letter." Izuku said remembering. "Let's go to the coffee table." Rei guided him to the living room and they sat on the couch.

Izuku held the letter tightly. The fear of failure had returned. The chance All might gave him would have been wasted. All those months of training would have been a waste of time. His mom was rig-.

Izuku's mind stopped as Rei placed her hand on his. "Remember what I told you? You tried. And that is more than most people can say." Rei said with a soft smile.

All Izuku's worries were washed away at the moment. "Yeah, your right." Izuku said as he started to open the letter. Inside the letter were some papers and a hologram projector.

Izuku placed the projector on the table and turned it on.

"I Am here as a projection!" All might shouted. "All might?" Izuku was confused. "Actually I came to this town to work at U.A. Sorry I haven't answered your calls. I've been so busy around here." All might laughed.

'He knows All might?' Rei questioned.

"What that?" All might asked as someone off-screen was speaking to him. "I have to hurry up? We're making how many?" All might cleared his throat.

"Back to the matter. Even if you passed the test. You still got zero points on the particle exam. Which sadly means you failed." All might told him.

Izuku looked down at the ground as Rei put her hand on his back. 'I knew it.' Izuku thought.

"But if that was all I had to say I wouldn't be here!" All might said getting Izuku and Rei's attention.

"First take a look!" All might said as he turned on the screen behind him. The tv showed the girl Izuku meet at the entrance exam. The girl was asking one of the U.A. staff if she could give Izuku some of her points.

'I guess she's Izuku's friend.' Rei thought not really carrying to know.

"How can a school for heroes reject heroic people? That is why the test included hero points! Izuku Midoirya has 60 points!" All might shouted.

Izuku was trying his best not to cry in front of Rei right now.

"Young Midoirya, welcome to your hero academia!" All might shouted as the projector ended.

"I did it!" Izuku jumped off the couch. "I'm so happy for you." Rei got up and pulled Izuku into a hug. Izuku reciprocated the hug. He was so happy right now.

Not only was he accepted in the hero course but he was able to share this moment with the person who believed in him before anyone else did.

They held each other for a bit before Rei pulled back slightly and stared at his lips. Izuku blushed remembering what almost happened the last time she did that.

But once again she didn't do anything. 'Is she hesitating? Why? If she didn't want to kiss me she wouldn't keep doing this. Right?' Izuku's mind kept racing, trying to figure her out.

Without thinking, Izuku placed his hands on the side of Rei's face. This made her blush as the surrounding temperature lowered. "I-Izuku w-what are you-"

Izuku slowly brought her close to his face. Once again they were centimeters apart.

He held her close to his face basically signaling his intentions. Rei slowly places her hands on Izuku's face as well. Her hands were slightly cold but felt so soft and tender.

Not wasting another second they both closed the gap and kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 16
After being left by his Fiance a week before their wedding Shota Aizawa had pretty much given up on love. Years later, his friend Nemuri tries to set...
15.3K 234 23
Izuku's life is changing, faced with the prospect of his death around every corner...he starts changing.
51.3K 1.6K 13
ₓₒ⋆:°* 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 y/n has a crush on her next door neighbor at her new apartment complex timeskip hinata shoyo x fem!reader STARTED: 1/10/22 EN...
204K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...