Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Hey Jude

524 23 3
By simp4blainchel

"Sami, Blaine's here!" My mom called, and I walked downstairs, in my long, ruffled pink dress. My hair was half pulled back, the front pieces still in my face while rest was curled. I walked down the stairs, and caught eyes with Blaine immediately. I thought about all the times I walked down a staircase, and how he looked at me the exact same way every time. Full of love. All of the proms, where I stopped him at Dalton, the second day we met and when he proposed. I love Finn, but walking down these stairs and not seeing Blaine broke my heart, even though Finn was also staring at me, but there was a different look in his eye. It wasn't love or lust like Blaine's, it was a look you give your sister. I hadn't seen Finn since the proposal when he gave me away to Blaine, and we couldn't really talk, but his eyes said everything for him. He loved me, and he was my brother. Finn wasn't just my best friend anymore, that day he became family.

"Sam, you are absolutely gorgeous." Blaine said, breathlessly.

"Let me get my camera!" My mom smiled, then ran out as fast as she could. She always 'forgot' her camera, but I know she just wanted to give us privacy and I was extremely grateful for it, because I felt very uncomfortable doing what I was about to do in front of her. I grabbed Blaine's neck and passionately kissed him.

"What was that for?" He asked, pulling away after a moment, his face red.

"I was just thinking about the Sadie Hawkins, when you couldn't say that to me and I want to take advantage of the fact that you can now." I shrugged and he laughed, then pulled a corsage out of his pocket. He stuck with the usual rose theme, and it had a cute pink ribbon wrapped around it. He slid it on my left wrist, in attempt to not distract from the ring, I assumed.

"It's perfect, thank you." I smiled, and before I could kiss him again, my mom came back in.

"Oh, your last prom! Okay, prom pose before I start crying!" She laughed, and Blaine wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my hand on his chest to show off the ring.

"You guys are adorable. Okay, get going, and don't get pregnant, please!" She smiled, after taking a bunch of photos.

"Mom!" I gasped, and Blaine grabbed my hand and pulled me away from her.

"Is this British themed?" I asked, walking into the prom with Blaine as Marley, Unique, Ryder and Jake sang Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

"No, it's Beatles." He laughed, and I starting laughing.

"Oh, thank god. I was doubting your planning skills for a moment." I put my hand on my chest, for the dramatic effect of relief.

"Let's go take our photos before you inevitably start to pull my curls out." He teased, pulling me towards the Photo Booth.

"You ruined my plan." I pouted, taking a hand up to his hair and he slapped it away. He stood behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on top of his. It was a very basic pose, but still.

"Let's dance." He smiled, grabbing my hands and pulling me onto the dance floor. I draped my arms over his shoulders as he grabbed my waist and we started to dance.

"We did it, you know." I smiled, and he tilted his head.

"Did what?" He asked, spinning me around and then pulling me in closer.

"Last year, we said that no matter what, we'd be at prom together. We did it." I said, laying my cheek on his chest as he grabbed my hand.

"Of course, we did it. And now we're getting married." He smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"The more we say it, the more crazy it sounds. We are getting married." I laughed, and he squeezed my waist.

"I don't think it's crazy." He said, resting his head on mine.

"Oh, it definitely is crazy. But we're kinda crazy too, so it works." I teased, pressing myself closer to him.

"Yeah, we are kinda crazy, aren't we." He laughed, swaying us along with the song.

"Congratulations, New Directions, on accomplishing the impossible. You made me hate the Beatles. Your nominations for prom. King are: Stoner Brett, Blaine Anderson, Artie Abrams and that radical cleric kid. And now, your nominee's for prom queen. Quinn Fabray, Asian Number one, Kitty I-forgot-your-last-name and some other chick." Sue said, as we all stood on the stage and I nodded as she called me Quinn.

"Now here's the moment you've been waiting for because your lives are so devoid of meaning, something like this seems very important. This can't be right. What the hell do I care? Your prom king and prom queen are... Blaine Anderson and Tina Cohen-Chang." She announced, and I cheered for Blaine extremely loud, and a little for Tina. I guess she did deserve this, even if she was kind of being a bitch. Then I saw Dottie standing in the wings, holding a rope and I followed the rope to see it attached to a bucket, which was right above Tina. Holy shit, they were going to Carrie her.

"Tina, move!" I whispered, and Tina and Blaine both looked at me confused.

"Your just jealous of me, Sami." Tina scoffed, before putting on the crown.

"No, Tina, seriously, move!" I yelled, and Dottie pulled the rope, sending the bucket down. I ran up and pushed Tina out of the way as the slushee hit me entirely. Everyone went silent, and Blaine moved from his spot, to rush me off the stage. The bucket fell right where he was standing, thank god.

Blaine pulled me into the choir room, and I started crying as he sat me on a chair. My entire dress was ruined, and same for my hair. Everyone from Glee came rushing in.

"We need to get you out of those clothes and into something dry." Marley said, running in.

"It's fine. No, Blaine, don't touch me, I don't want your tuxedo getting slushee on it." I half-laughed, wiping the slush and tears from my eyes as Blaine tried to hug me.

"I am so sorry, Sami. This is all my fault, I should of just moved." Tina sighed, rolling in Artie who had a stack of towels.

"You didn't know." I cried, and she took off her tiara and placed it on my head.

"No, you won, Tina." I sighed, but before I could give it back to her, Sue walked in.

"No she didn't. Someone stuffed the ballot box. Why do these kids not know basic math skills? There were more votes than students at this whole school. In second place, was Samantha Fabray. Congratulations." Sue shrugged, then walked out as quickly as possible, not being able to stand the choir room for much longer.

"Oh." I said, looking down at my ruined dress.

"I think I'm just gonna go home. Let Tina have this, she deserves it." I stood up and started to walk out, handing Tina the crown, but she refused to take it.

"Sam, stop." Blaine said, grabbing my arm.

"You have two choices, and whichever you pick we will be supportive. I can either drive you home, or we can clean you up, and you can go back out there and own that prom. This is your prom, Sam." He smiled, but I shook my head, tears still falling from my eyes.

"I can't go back in there. My whole dress is ruined." I cried.

"You can have mine." Kitty said.

"Or mine." Marley smiled.

"Or mine, all though it would be a crime to break this look." Unique winked, making me laugh a little.

"Come on, Sami. We're all with you. You earned this, it's yours for the taking if you want it." Blaine stepped forward and Artie rolled up to me with the towels and handed me one. I wiped my face with it, and Kitty walked forward to take my hand and pull me behind a clothing rack so the boys couldn't see me

change.

[BLAINE]

Hey Jude

Don't make it bad

Take a sad song

And make it better

Remember

To let her into your heart

Then you can start to make it better

The girls started to wipe the slush off of me and Tina pulled my hair back into a bun.

[TINA&BLAINE]

Hey Jude

Don't be afraid

You were made to go out and get her

The minute you let her under your skin

Then you begin to make it better

Kitty took off her dress, and I got into it as Tina started to clean my ring, which was covered in red. I put on Kitty's corsage as she slipped on sweats and a t-shirt. Tina handed me my ring, and I walked back out to the boys, and Sam put the crown on my head.

[SAM&SAMI with New Directions harmonizing]

So let it out and let it in

Hey, Jude, begin

You're waiting for someone to perform with

And don't you know that it's just you

Hey Jude

You'll do

The movement you need

Is on your shoulders

Na Na Na

Na Na Na

Yeah

Blaine grabbed my hand, and we started walking out of the choir room.

[SAMI&BLAINE with New Directions]

Hey Jude

Don't make it bad

Take a sad song and make it better

Remember to let her under your skin

Then you'll begin to make it better

Better

Better

Better

Better

We broke into a run, and I walked into the prom, all eyes on me as Sue announced me to be the actual winner.

[SAMI and NEW DIRECTIONS(BLAINE)]

Na, na, na,

(Hey)

Na, na, na

(Yeah)

Na, na, na

(Oh, woah)

Na, na, na

(Don't make it bad, Jude)

Na, na, na

(Hey, yeah)

Na, na, na

(Hey, Jude)

Hey Jude

"I'm Samantha Fabray, and I accept your crown! Long Live Prom!" I yelled into the microphone, holding up the scepter.

[NEW DIRECTIONS(BLAINE)]

Na, na, na, na, na

(Hey, Jude)

The whole audience cheered and Sue walked on stage with me.

"It is now time for your prom king and queen's first dance!" She smiled, and everyone parted while Blaine walked forward to take my hand and help me off the stage and Jake and Ryder walked on it to sing.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and took my hand while Unique took my flowers. Jake and Ryder started to sing 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You' by Frankie Valli. I laid my head on his chest, and I felt a tear come from my eye.

"Are you crying?" He asked, swaying us.

"They're happy tears." I whispered, wiping the tear. He kissed my forehead, and started to dance more energetically as people started to join.

"I never thanked you." I smiled, pulling away slightly.

"For what?" He asked, spinning me.

"For everything. You are so amazing, Blaine." I laughed, and he turned red.

"You are the reason for it all." He smiled, kissing me on the forehead.

"How was prom?" Finn asked on the phone, I had an urge to call him that night. I wasn't sure why, I just felt like I needed to.

"It was amazing, Blaine and I are your 2013 Prom King and Queen. I got slusheed, since they stuffed the box and made Tina win, just to prank her but I pushed her out of the way. I wish you were there, it would of made things a lot easier to handle." I sighed.

"I'm so proud of you, Sami! I'm glad you and Tina got over your feud, that was really sweet of you to take the slushee instead of her." I could practically hear his smile as he talked.

"Finn, I gotta ask you something." I said, sitting up.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Finn Hudson, you are my brother, and I love you. Will you walk me down the aisle at my wedding?" I smiled and he gasped.

"Of course, I will! Thank you, Sami. Your the sister I never had, and I am so honored that you want me to give you away. Well, I got to go, I have an exam tomorrow, I love you." He said.

"I love you too, big brother." I laughed, and hung up.

"Who was that?" Blaine asked, walking into my room.

"That was Finn. I really wanted to call him, and ask him to give me away." I smiled, and Blaine hugged me.

"That's amazing! I bet that made his day." He said, pulling away shortly and getting into bed with me.

"I hope." I sighed, laying my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love you." He whispered into my neck before quickly falling asleep. I listened to my fiancé's soft snores and felt his breathing against my back. This was how it was going to be forever. Some people would be scared of that. Only having one person forever, but I wasn't. I couldn't be more excited to have Blaine for the rest of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
23.3K 966 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
737 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
13.5K 257 35
Giselle Archer, the girl who graduated McKinley, is now graduating Yale University and heading off into the world of Broadway. She finally confessed...