Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Sami In The Sky With Diamonds

635 21 0
By simp4blainchel

"Samantha Anderson. That's weird to say." Sam said, laying on the piano while I sat on the bench with Blaine while he played mindlessly.

"Wait, who said I'm taking his last name?" I asked, and Blaine stopped playing.

"What?" He looked at me, his eyes wide.

"I'm only winding you up." I laughed, and kissed him on the cheek as I saw his shoulders relax.

"Are you looking forward to prom?" He asked, leaning on the piano.

"I know Tina is. She wouldn't stop texting you last night." I scoffed, starting to play some keys on the piano.

"It's nice that your going with her." Blaine rolled his eyes and threw his arm around me. We were literally getting married, god that was weird to say, but I was still jealous of Tina Cohen-Loser.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's my senior prom. I kinda wish I was going with somebody I really care about." Sam sighed, and sat up on the piano as people came in.

"Damn, I have seriously been unlucky in love." Sam muttered, and I leaned my head on Blaine's shoulder. Brittany had just left, and broken up with Sam for Santana so Sam had nobody special and he really deserved it.

"Come on. We're back with the Beatles! We're leaving the mop-tops behind and moving into their experimental years." Mr. Schue announced, and Blaine grabbed my hand, pulling me to the two empty chairs in the middle of the group. People had started to remember to leave two chairs empty if Blaine and I weren't there yet, especially with the engagement.

"Now the Rubber Soul album marked a turning point with the group where they literally and figuratively let their hair down. And the Beatles were the biggest musical act in the world. They couldn't stay in their comfort zone, so they risked everything to explore new musical worlds. They had something important to say and they weren't going to let something as silly as the fear of failure get in their way." Mr. Schue continued, but he was interrupted by Sue on the PA system.

"Good afternoon, McKinley High. This year all the problems are being fused in the one giant brundle-prom." She said and I got very confused.

"I don't get that." I muttered.

"It's from The Fly." Ryder answered, snapping his fingers.

"Now, for the moment that will crush 99% of your misguided views about your own popularity, here are your nominees for prom, king and queen." Sue said, and I grabbed Blaine's hand as he took a deep breath. Prom court nearly didn't matter to me as much as it did to Quinn, but it would still look really good on our résumé's for NYADA.

"First, here are your nominees for prom king. Blaine Anderson." She read, and I hugged him as a smile appeared on his face and everyone cheered briefly.

" Mohammed Omar, Artie Abrams and Stoner Brett Bukowski." We all cheered for Artie, but Sam was extremely unhappy.

"Wait, I didn't get nominated for King?" He sighed, and I squeezed Blaine's hand. Sam really needed something or someone in his life.

"On to the queens. Samantha Fabray." Sue read, and I let out a breath as Blaine wrapped his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me.

"Kitty Wilde. Amy Ryan and, inexplicably, Tina Cohen-Chang." Tina stood up and ran to the front of the room and started jumping around.

"Congratulations, six of you will be disappointed." Sue said, then turned off the speaker.

"Tina, wow! Even though I'm not nominated, it's such an honor to be going to prom with a potential queen!" Sam smiled, and just when I was happy he was happy, Tina had to ruin it.

"Oh. Sorry, Sam. It's so sweet that you offered to go with me, but I'm going to have to decline your invitation." She shrugged and Blaine's hand went on my shoulder to hold me down, because I was about to jump Tina.

"But you already accepted." Sam said, I had to take a deep breath and started fiddling with my engagement ring.

"Tina, this is very uncool." Artie scoffed, and Tina cut him off.

"Losing is uncool. I need to maximize my odds of taking the crown, so I'll go with a group of single girls to the corner the dejected wallflower vote and I am going for it. This is my chance to be bigger than Jesus. So can I count all your votes?" Tina asked, and nobody raised there hands so she looked at Blaine, who was looking at the floor trying to not make eye contact.

"Awkward." Unique whispered, and I let out a little laugh.

"I'm probably going to vote for Sami, just because she doesn't agitate me as much." Kitty shrugged, and Tina rolled her eyes.

[TINA]

You say you want a revolution

Well, you know

We all want to change the world

Then the bell rang, and I quickly pulled Blaine out, not wanting to be in the same room as Tina any more.

"I don't think we should campaign." Blaine sighed from behind my locker, and I slammed it shut.

"What? Blaine Anderson if you even suggest that we support Tina when she is acting like this, I am actually not taking your name." I snapped, and he rolled his eyes.

"It just would mean so much to her." He sighed, and I crossed my arms.

"Who said it doesn't mean anything to me?" I asked, and he grabbed my hands.

"You know what I mean. Tina literally has nothing. We're probably still going to win, even if we don't campaign. I mean, we're Head Cheerios, I'm the StuCo president and your a Fabray so you have automatic social status." He laughed, rubbing my knuckles with his thumbs.

"Fine. We won't campaign. But we aren't dropping out, I want atleast a shot." I sighed, and kissed him on the cheek before going to my next class, which was the opposite way of his.

"Hey, Sami, can we talk?" Bree approached me, with a gang of Cheerios.

"Hey, Bree, what's up?" I asked, even though I hated Bree, but I wanted to remain civil. She was constantly trying to take my Head Cheerio title, but she never succeeded.

"I was so psyched when I heard that a fellow Cheerio was nominated for prom Queen! And then I heard that you weren't going to campaign for it, and instead, you were throwing your support to the Asian girl from glee club, because he thought it was her turn." She said, and I cut her off.

"I just said that I wasn't going to campaign to my fiancé like 30 seconds ago, how did you find out about that?" I asked, that creeped me out a little.

"That doesn't matter. But if that's true, you might wanna tie your self down because this is gonna be a rough ride. I just wanted to remind you that a cheerio has not won prom Queen for several years now, and we've had prom queens from Glee Club. Including a Jewish girl and a gay dude. And if we're not careful, I swear to God, we're gonna have a black transsexual name, Unique as prom queen before we have a Cheerio as prom Queen. I know what you're thinking to yourself, but OMG Bree, I love the Asian girl from Glee Club, will punch yourself in the face, so I don't have to. I do not give a flying fart and the Cheerios do not give a flying fart about how much you love your sisters from Glee Club. You have 51 weeks out of the year to love your sisters from glee club, and this week is not. I repeat, not one of them. this week is about winning for the Cheerios, and that's not gonna happen if you're off campaigning for Kimchi Cohen-Barf or whoever. Are you an idiot, Sami?" Bree snapped, and I put a finger in her face before she could finish.

"I hate Tina as much as you but being racist? That's low. Have you ever thought about this, Bree? Maybe nobody else gives a flying fart about you and your egotistical five-head. I don't even know where you came from. You just randomly appeared at Cheerio's practice one day, like when you turn around at a poor person's home and see a cockroach. So maybe you should take your ego and shove it back up your flat ass before I have to kick it up there. Okay?" I smiled, and turned around, taking the other way to class, leaving her scowling at me while the group of Cheerio's around her were trying not to laugh.

"Sam, what's got you in a good mood? I thought you hated shots? I asked Sam as he was walking from the nurses office with a smile on his face.

"The new nurse is really cute." He smiled, and I stopped walking.

"Sam, your 18? That's weird." I said, and he started laughing.

"She's doing it as an internship for nursing school." He explained and I put my hand over my heart.

"Thank god, that scared me. You should take her to prom." I suggested, and started walking again.

"Yeah, maybe I should." He smiled, and I cut him off, as we turned the corner to see prom posters everywhere of my head photoshopped on Olivia Munn.

"What the hell." I gasped, staring at the posters.

"Sami! This is unbelievable." Tina stomped up to me, her assistant trailing behind.

"Tina, I didn't put these up. That's not even me, that's my head photoshopped on Olivia Munn." I said, and Sam was looking at the posters still, his eyes wide.

"Oh, please, I should've known when you weird they said you'd support me. It was just some classic backstabbing, gas-lighty Sami mind game." Tina scoffed.

"Hey, what's with these posters, I thought you were supporting Tina?" Ryder asked, holding a poster but Artie cut me off before I could defend myself.

"And why is your head photo shopped on to Olivia Munn's body from February 2011?" Artie asked, and the attention shifted from me to him, very briefly as we were all a little freaked out.

"Sam, you promised me you wouldn't run." Blaine muttered, putting his hand on my shoulder as everyone walked away.

"I didn't put these up, that's not me." I scoffed and he crossed his arms.

"Well, obviously, your boobs are bigger." He shrugged, and I grabbed his hands.

"Thank you? But it wasn't me, I swear. It was Bree, she confronted me yesterday about not running and I basically destroyed her so this is her revenge. I promise." I said, and he squeezed my hands.

"I believe you. What color are you wearing? I'm going to go get my tux with Artie later tonight." Blaine smiled, wrapped his arm around my waist and we started to walk.

"Pink. Mainly so I can see you in a pink bow tie, because you know how adorable I think you are in pink." I kissed his cheek, and his face slightly turned red.

"Perfect. I love you in pink." He squeezed my waist, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I smiled, fiddling with my ring.

"How much did you spend on this?" I asked, holding my hand up in front of us so he could see it too.

"I'm not answering that, because you will throw a fit." He laughed, holding the door open for me.

"Blaine, are you serious? Did you use your trust fund?" I pouted, walking through and he quickly returned to my side.

"No, I have been saving up for the ring ever since we talked about our plans, remember? I know you want to use the trust fund on rent in New York so I didn't spend a penny on it." He smiled, opening the car door for me.

"You know me so well." I teased, climbing in.

"That's like, the first thing I learned about you. You don't like me spending my money on you, even though that's one of my favorite things to do. You basically threw a fit when I bought you a new coffee after you spilled yours on me at the Lima Bean." He laughed, getting in the driver's seat.

"Can you imagine if I was actually looking where I was going?" I asked, and he grabbed my hand.

"We still would of met. I would just be Kurt's friend, and the lead singer of the Warblers. I probably would of saw you singing at sectionals for the first time and fell in love right there." He shrugged, and I shook my head.

"I would of been dating Sam. The only reason I didn't kiss him that day when we got coffee was because of you. Even though we had literally only talked one time. I guess my soul knew something my mind and body didn't." I teased, referencing his proposal speech.

"God, that would of been torture. Watching you with him, every time I went to a Glee thing with Kurt." He sighed, and I squeezed his hand.

"You think it would be any easier for me? I watched you kiss Rachel one time and I lost my shit." I laughed and his face turned red.

"Can you believe I almost ended things because of Rachel Berry. What was I thinking?" He asked, I could tell he wanted to bury his face in his hands, but ever since my accident, Blaine had been very insistent on not taking his eyes off the road.

"You were young, and dumb. And besides, Rachel is pretty cute. But you guys are way too similar. You guys need attention to survive, so it would just be an egotistical battle your whole relationship." I shrugged, and he laughed.

"You love attention too." He teased, squeezing my hand.

"But I love you more." I kissed his cheek, and he rolled his eyes.

"How do people put up with us?" He asked, squeezing my hand.

"They focus on admiring our relationship, rather than being disgusted by our horrible sap." I shrugged, staring at the ring on my free hand.

"I do the same thing." He joked, and I slapped his shoulder.

"Way to ruin the moment." I giggled, then he pulled up to my house.

"I'll see you tomorrow night." He smiled, and I pecked him on the lips before getting out.

"I can't wait." I blew a kiss as I walked up to my door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
814 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
16.1K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...