IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

By HarshadAbhimanyu

Even though the fate brings Two people together, but ultimately its love which can hold both of them together... More

1 : The Best Cardiologist
2 : SURPRISE !!!
3 : LEAVE ME PLEASE.
4 : WHERE'S SHE ??
5 : I FOUND HER
6 : REVENGE ??
7 : FRIENDS
8 : HEARTBREAK.
9 : TRUTH
10 : I WON'T LET YOU CRY ANYMORE.
11 : YOU'RE SAFE WITH ME.
12 : UNDERSTANDING
14 : NIGHTMARE.
15 : IT CAN'T BE TRUE
16 . HOW'S HE ??
17 . I CAN'T LOSE YOU
18 . A NEW ENTRY.
19 . SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

13 : IMPERFECTLY PERFECT WORLD.

680 82 0
By HarshadAbhimanyu

"Tell me what you were going to tell me on that day??? " - Abhimanyu asked her

"Um.... Abhimanyu......"

She started looking here and there avoiding looking at him.

She don't know how to express her feelings. And now she don't even want to. Abhimanyu still couldn't overcome the situation. Even Akshara still couldn't forget that day.

Still She's having nightmares and waking up suddenly at the middle of the night. If she's going through this, then Abhimanyu must have going through more worse.

That guy saw his love betraying him and also had seen his wife getting assaulted and molested by some goons , even though their relationship isn't like a couple.

It broke him into million of pieces.

"I want to give our relationship a chance Akshara"- abhimanyu's words broke her chain of thoughts and surprised her.

"Don't be surprised.. we're already married. And there's no fault giving this relationship a chance"

"Abhi.... u...."

"Akshara... if u don't want... then we can..."

"No no Abhimanyu.. its not like I don't want.... I do want.... I really want.... I know I agreed to this alliance because of my father but then I want to give this a second chance. After...... after accepting everything.  Even that day I was going to ask you for this..... for me relationship has values and I don't want to ruin...."

"Akshara..... (He gulped and his eyes getting moisty) what are u made of ???. After knowing everything about me, you still were going to ask me to give our relationship a second chance ??? Are u even for real !!"

Tears started flowing from his eyes and he let them flow.

"Abh..."

"Let me finish please... (He took a deep breathe and sat on his knees in front of akshara) ... Akshara... I know I was so bad. Worst. I'm sorry for that. I'm really sorry. I..... I've messed up everything.... if I... I'm sorry Akshara.."

He broke down into tears... and kept his head on her lap and cried more.

"Abhi....nothing was your fault.. tumhe kaise pata hoga.... nothing was your fault.. don't blame yourself.. please na."

She caressed his hair and kept her head on his head.

"Utho...." - Akshara helped Abhimanyu got up and made him sat beside her...

"Look at me... Dekho.... look at me.... "

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara and Akshara wiped the tears from his cheek and kissed on that spot on both of his cheek.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes and felt her lips on his cheek.

Heaven.

It felt like heaven.

Abhimanyu looked up at her .

"Abhi.... Jo hona tha ho gaya. We can't blame ourselves. It our in our destiny and we faced it. Don't worry. From today onwards, everything will be fine. We'll make sure of that. And yes. YES. I wanna give our relationship a chance to make it better."

"Really??" - Abhimanyu whispered.

"Yes. Our relationship will be IMPERFECTLY PERFECT. People often says a marital relationship specially should be perfect in every way. But if it's perfect from the day one, then what's the use of the rest journey of the relationship??? No relationship is perfect Abhimanyu. But the two person who is in the relationship should try to make it perfect. And shayed kabhi perfect nahi hoga. But we shouldn't stop trying. So...."

She wiped his tears and said.

"Welcome to the IMPERFECTLY PERFECT RELATIONSHIP "

And they both chuckled.

"But akhara... did u forgive me ?? I'm sorry"

"Shhhhh.... bohot bol chuki hu.. ab ekdam chup... okay??"

"Okay.... "

They both smiled at each other and Abhimanyu hugged Akshara tightly.

"Thank you Akshara. Thank you... thank you for giving me this chance.. I promise I'll be the best... please stay with me.."

"I'm with u .. whenever u need me.. "

They pulled apart and Abhimanyu cupped her cheek.

"So Mrs Akshara Abhimanyu Birla, are u excited for this imperfectly Perfect journey??" - Abhimanyu teased her.

"With you ???? Well.. I'm excited for everything with you." - She said holding his hand.

                        -----------------------

It's the dinner time. And Akshara was setting the table when Abhimanyu entered the kitchen.

"Hi."

"Hi... hungry??" - Akshara asked.

"Um... seeing the food.. yes I am..."

And then he started smelling the food.

"Your habit of smelling before eating won't change na.."

"Nope.." And they both laughed at his antics.

"Chalo sit."

Both sat on the chair and started eating.

"Akshara... tomorrow 3pm. Your appointment is fixed for Dr Paul" - Abhimanyu said breaking the silence at the dining table.

Akshara stopped eating and looked at Abhimanyu.

"Um... Amm.... Abhimanyu..  I think..  Um..  I don't need to see doctor anymore"

"Why???" - Abhimanyu asked shockingly.

"You're still getting nightmares, you're still in trauma, and you still couldn't overcome... that night.... so you should visit the doctor Akshara.... we should be careful.."

"Abhi.... to be honest, I can never open up to her.. I need my comfort zone and I need to be comfortable to whom I can open up. And now..... I have you. With me. I don't need anyone else. And as long as you're with me. I'm fine. Trust me.."

"But Akshara....."

"Kaha na. I don't need to visit her. Please. I'll get more sick if I do..." - and she made a puppy face.

"Okay fine. How can I even say no to that puppy face na... but promise me you'll come to me... whenever you feel like coming. Don't hesitate even if it's midnight"

"Okay."

"Promise me I said."

"Okay baba. I promise."

"That's like my girl"

'My girl' - the word echoed in akshara's mind and a twist formed in her stomach.

He called her his girl.

"His girl. He called me his girl" - She whispered only audible to herself.

She blushed and started eating her food.

"Um Akshara. Can I ask you to go on a date with me??" - Abhimanyu asked.

"Umm what??." - Akshara surprised and paused her spoon just at the entrance of her mouth keeping her mouth open.

Abhimanyu got embarrassed looking at the reaction of Akshara and so he asked her again.

"Mrs Akshara Abhimanyu Birla, can your husband ask u to go on a date with him??"

Akshara started blinking her eyes rapidly digesting what Abhimanyu just said.

"Um... are u sure??"- She asked nervously as well as shockingly.

"I'm not asking someone else's wife I guess."

"No no it's not like that... I'm saying ki..."

"Just answer me Akshara... would you like to go on a date with me ???"

"Yes. I'd love to" - She answered and smiled making both of them blushing.

"Yes ??"

"Yes"- She reaffirmed.

"Then be ready tomorrow at sharp 8pm. "

"Address??"

"Huhu... not Mrs Birla is losing her patience" - Abhimanyu said teasing her and making her cheek red.

"Abhi....."

"Haha... I'll send u later..." - He said receiving a smile from his wife.

                                           -*-

"So it'll be our first official date. Are u excited?" - Abhimanyu asked Akshara giving her a glass of wine.

"Umm... yeah.. " - Akshara said taking the glass of wine from Abhimanyu.

"And you??" - She asked taking her first sip.

"I'll tell you that tomorrow"

She rolled her eyes at him and said "Okay... whatever"

They finished their wine and was about to enter their respective room when Abhimanyu called her from behind.

_________________

Tell me guys how's this chapter. !!!
Don't forget to vote share and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 34K 136
Started On May 3 ,2022 Status : Ongoing About . Abhira off tracks stories * Viraha (completed) * Akshu's Accident (completed) * Chotu Sherni (OS)...
31.5K 1.9K 20
Just a random thought, penned up! What if akshu would have been straight-forward , and wouldn't have liked Abhimanyu,at their first 'Annoying' meet...
97.9K 6.5K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...