Decendents/ Maleficent

Par kevintoddb17

Taking after Mistress of Evil. Belle and the Beast have married and became king and queen. They united the k... Plus

Royal Proclomation
You will go
Tour of Auradon
Evil like me
Remedial Goodness 101
Seducing the princess

Time for Mal to get a lover

21 1 0
Par kevintoddb17

Tourney Field

Coach Jenkins: Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, your defense. Taylor, your the shooter.

The team splits to there sides. To there own positions on the field.

Taylor: Right, coach!

Carlos starts to walk on the field just wondering.

Coach Jenkins: Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on.

Carlos: Kill zone? Wha...

The players are running down the field towards where Carlos is on the field.

Coach Jenkins: Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.

Carlos is in the game uniform

Jay: Ahh!

Jay is running strait towards Carlos

Carlos: Jay, it's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!

Jay runs through Carlos completely stoping him and towards the end of the field.

Jay:Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, Whoo! Oh! Oh!

Jay start's celebrating around the field.

People: What just happened? Who is this guy?

Jenkins turns to Jay walking towards him.

Coach Jenkins: You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son. You ever thought about band?

Coach turned to Carlos questioning him

All right. Let's run that again.

All: Whoo!

Jay: I'm rotten to the core.

Jay ends up hitting Chad when celebrating

Chad Charming: Ow.

Hallway of the school.

Chad: Those kids are trouble.

Evie and Red are at there lockers as Evie starts to leave.

Evie: Bye, Red.

Red: Bye.

Mal: Cone on, Chad. Give them a chance.

Mal pleaded with a hidden roll of her eyes. She already heard this from far to many people

Ben: What's go into you? I thought you would be loathing her since she is the daughter of your sister's  enemy.

Mal: We'll that's our parents. Besides, didn't your mother fell in love with a big nasty beast, who kidnapped her. Forced her to never be allowed to see anyone outside the castle. Then in the end learned to love and be a lot nicer.

Ben decide to leave still questioning internally over what Mal told him. Red approached Mal.

Red: Hey.

Mal: Uhh, how was your first day.

Red: Super.

Mal looked at Red's locker and saw her artwork

Audrey: You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, Uh, sign you up. What do you think?

Red: Way to take the fun out of it

Mal: Huh.

She watches Red leave he at the lockers

The chemistry lab

Evie: Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line

Evie continues looking at the kid in front of her

Doug: Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there, know what I mean?

Evie: Looks like there there to me

The teacher turns around and addresses his student

Mr. Deley: Evie. Perhaps this is just a review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?

Evie takes the chalk and secretly takes out her mirror and reads wile writing what appears.

Evie: Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, it's an atom right? Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times .4800, which, Mr. Deley, would give us 107.9 amu.

Doug: AMU?

Mr. Deley: I forgot. Always a mistake to underestimate...

Evie: A villain? Don't make it again.

She places the chalk down and walks back to her seat.

Tourney field, bleachers

Chad: Is everybody at home as pretty as you?

Evie: I like to think I'm the fairest of them all. How many rooms in your castle?

Chad: Oh! To many to count. You really nailed that chemistry problem today. Your gonna have all the nerds in love with you

Evie: I'm not that smart.

Chad: Oh, come on.

Evie: No, really, I'm not. But I'm... I'm really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning. You know, like your mother, Cinderella, without the ratty dress. See this? If I ask it where something is, it tells me.

Chad: Are you kidding me?

Evie: No.

Chad: Where is my cellphone?

Evie: It won't work for you, silly.

Chad: No biggie. My dad will just get me a new one.

Evie:Prince Charming

Chad: Yeah

Evie: And Cinderella

Chad: Yeah

Evie: Fairy godmother. Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always leave it there?

Chad: I'd really like to talk, but... I'm just swamped. Unless...

Evie: Unless?

Chad: If you could knock all my homework out along with yours, then maybe we could get together sometime... hang.

Evie: Okay

Chad:Thanks, babe

Evie: Yeah, bye

As Chad left Doug approaches Evie

Doug: I couldn't help but overhear...

Evie: Are you stalking me?

Doug: Technically... yes. I, too, have a fascination with fairy godmother's wand. Which is another reason I look forward to the coronation. Perhaps we could sit next to each other and discuss its attributes.

Evie: Are you saying they use it in the coronation?

Doug: Yeah, and asking you out.

Red and Evie's dorm

Jane: Mom said, if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he is not worth it. Can you believe it? What world does she live in?

Red: Auradon. Besides all of our parents are from and old generation. All stereotypes.

Evie: Red, do you like?

Red: Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes.

Evie: I know

Jane: I'll never get a boyfriend.

Red: Stereotype. Why need the old ways are overrated.

Evie: And how would you know, Red? You've never had one.

Red: Boyfriend, no, don't need one, waist of time. Lover, yes.

Evie: I forgot to do Chads homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no.

Red: And that's exactly what I mean

The bleachers

Coach Jenkins: I could really use a tough guy like you. The teams a bunch of princes, if you know what I mean.

Jay: You're telling me. It's all, after you, old chum. Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you? Where I come from it's prepare to die sucker! As my father always says, the only way to win is to make everyone else looses!

Coach Jenkins: Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!

Jay: You rip...

Coach Jenkins: Let me explain a team. Uh, it's like a family

Jay: You do not want to be at my house at dinner time

Coach Jenkins: Okay, okay, um... You know how a body has a lot of parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is... different players who wrk together to win. Make any sense?

Jay: Can I be the fist?

Red and Evie's dorm

Jay: Yo-ho-ho!

Carlos: Hey!

Jay: Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?

Red: Oh, there is a slight more to the plan. That's why I'm going through every wicked idea  before being stricken out!

Jay: Oh, someone's in a bad mood.

Evie: My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!

Jay: We can do this... if we stick together.

Red: And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...

All: To the core.

Evie: Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Mal with the wand at coronation for the moores, though since we still have school going on they will do it at beast castle. We all get to go I have nothing to wear, of course. What?

Red: Hold that thought.

Mal: Hey, Red. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything... that... you needed...

Red: Not that I know of.

Mal: Okay. All right . Well, Uh, if you need anything just, Uh...

Red: Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?

Mal: Yeah, the whole school goes.

Red: Wow. That's beyond exciting. Do you think that it's possible that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?

Mal: I wish you could. Up front it will be my sister, My mom, fairy godmother, Jane, me, and Audrey.

Mal starts rolling her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Red

Red: Is there something wrong.

Mal: Yeah, all our parents including you are from an old generation. Even those like Mulan are still strict in the "prim and proper way" frankly I wouldn't even consider fairing any one of these prick and prim princesses. Audrey is ok, though she is technically my niece. I'm sorry.

Red: Im sorry. Must have been tough. Okay. Thanks , bye.

Red starts to leave

Mal: Oh, but, no, there's plenty of...

Red walks far out of range to here what Mal was saying as she starts thinking

Red: I think it's time that Mal got herself a lover. I need a love spell.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

185K 3.9K 28
Once upon a time... long, long ago... actually 20 years ago, little miss bookworm married her beast, in front of all their friends, like 6000 of them...
10K 85 27
King Ben son of Belle and Beast made a decision that 5 kids for the isle of the lost Mal Daughter of Maleficent 💜 Evie Daughter of Evil Queen 💙 Jay...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
1.1K 47 12
Andrea,Daughter of Ariel and Eric,navigates life as a teenage royal at Auradon.What happens when Prince Ben announces the arrival of Evilest villain'...