Time for Mal to get a lover

Tourney Field

Coach Jenkins: Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, your defense. Taylor, your the shooter.

The team splits to there sides. To there own positions on the field.

Taylor: Right, coach!

Carlos starts to walk on the field just wondering.

Coach Jenkins: Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on.

Carlos: Kill zone? Wha...

The players are running down the field towards where Carlos is on the field.

Coach Jenkins: Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.

Carlos is in the game uniform

Jay: Ahh!

Jay is running strait towards Carlos

Carlos: Jay, it's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!

Jay runs through Carlos completely stoping him and towards the end of the field.

Jay:Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, Whoo! Oh! Oh!

Jay start's celebrating around the field.

People: What just happened? Who is this guy?

Jenkins turns to Jay walking towards him.

Coach Jenkins: You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son. You ever thought about band?

Coach turned to Carlos questioning him

All right. Let's run that again.

All: Whoo!

Jay: I'm rotten to the core.

Jay ends up hitting Chad when celebrating

Chad Charming: Ow.

Hallway of the school.

Chad: Those kids are trouble.

Evie and Red are at there lockers as Evie starts to leave.

Evie: Bye, Red.

Red: Bye.

Mal: Cone on, Chad. Give them a chance.

Mal pleaded with a hidden roll of her eyes. She already heard this from far to many people

Ben: What's go into you? I thought you would be loathing her since she is the daughter of your sister's  enemy.

Mal: We'll that's our parents. Besides, didn't your mother fell in love with a big nasty beast, who kidnapped her. Forced her to never be allowed to see anyone outside the castle. Then in the end learned to love and be a lot nicer.

Ben decide to leave still questioning internally over what Mal told him. Red approached Mal.

Red: Hey.

Mal: Uhh, how was your first day.

Red: Super.

Mal looked at Red's locker and saw her artwork

Audrey: You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, Uh, sign you up. What do you think?

Red: Way to take the fun out of it