Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

By YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... More

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 59: Fatal accident

1.3K 51 0
By YourPsychodreams

Fiorella realizes what she is about to say and she pauses, "You motherfücker," she completes her statement and pouts.  Tito is quite flabbergasted.

"I know I went too far with my words but I am Tito Denero, I am here apologising to you, I never apologise to anyone but with you it's different, I don't know why" He shrugs.

He tries touching her again but she shifts away.

"Ella, I'm sorry," He mutters, blinking his eyelashes repeatedly.

She stares at him. He's being so charming and cute right now, she clears her throat and shifts her gaze away. Tito smirks and grabs her waist, he immediately kisses her chin and her neck.

"Leave me alone," She frowns.

Tito smiles and claims her lips next, the kiss melts away her anger, like it vanishes to thin air, instead of pushing him away and fighting back, she capitulates and kisses him back passionately.

The guard who brought her knows it is time to leave, he walks away leaving them alone.

'Fiorella push him away, don't let him have his way again'

She thinks but can't put it into action, her hands have become weak to even push him away,she is intoxicated with the sweetness of his lips so much that she forgets that he killed her father.

Tito deepens the kiss, running his hands on her waist, her neck and her back, he doesn't give her a chance to breathe for a second, their lips are locked, absorbing the tastes of from each other's lips.

Tito parts the long and intense kiss, Fiorella gasps and he kisses her neck sucking each part of her neck leaving hickers, Fiorella throws her head backwards in pleasure as his hands caress her waist, it makes her aroused and feel wetness in her püssy, he has that effect on her, those magical touches do the trick.

Tito unzips her gowns without wasting time, the little dress she's putting on, flows freely from her body, they take off each other's clothes dropping it on the grass.

They both lay down on the bare grasses, smooching and fondling, in a few minutes moans escape from the both of  them, Fiorella's moans gets louder by every second that passes.

___

Next morning, Fiorella jerks out of her sleep, rolls a bit on the bed and ruffles the sheets. After yawning loudly, she finally opens her eyes, she slowly sits up and looks around.

"Where am I?" Fiorella scratches her head and recalls the fighting and making love scenes, she looks at the bed and knows that Tito must have carried her here. She checks under the sheets and she's still naked.

"Damn it!" She screams and grips her hair.

"How could I have let this happen?" She screams at the top of her voice like a psycho.

"I am so disappointed in myself, this is so unbelievable" Fiorella yells and falls back on the bed with her hand covering her face.

"Morning, Beautiful," She hears as the door flings open.

Fiorella sniffs and sits up, Tito is wearing dark grey boxer shorts, that's all he is putting on, Fiorella takes her eyes to his d!ck and slaps her forehead.

"I better use some contraceptive, I won't get pregnant again for this bastard" Fiorella pouts.

Tito drops the tray of food in front of her.

"Don't tell me you cooked,"

"No, I ordered it.''  Tito smiles and takes a cup of coffee then sips from it.

Fiorella sniffs again and opens the plate, the food looks yummy, her mouth waters and her stomach rumbles as well.

"You should eat, you need all the energy you can get," Tito winks.

"Hahaha, funny" Fiorella pouts.

Tito grins and touches her hair, stroking it gently. Fiorella lowers again, liking his gesture but she quickly gets back to her senses and slaps his hand off her head.

"Ella, I already said I am sorry" Tito apologises.

"Whatever!" She scoffs and takes a bite of her food.

"I'm sure it's yummy but not as you" He compliments.

Fiorella's lips twitch but she doesn't smile.

___

Tito gets to Fiorella house and Noelle get excited to see him but Noello still acts distant.

"I am so happy to see my beautiful sweetheart" Tito smiles and pecks her cheek.

"I missed you , Papa," Noelle laughs happily.

It's a public holiday for schools and that's why they are at home.

"I missed you more, I got a lot of goodies for you, I am sure that you would love them. '' Tito kisses her hair and brings the shopping bags closer.

He got a lot of things, dresses, reading books, teddies, toys, name it.

"So many goodies," Noelle giggles.

Noello looks on, sad that he didn't get a gift or present.  A guard walks on with a box in his hands, he hands it over to Tito and leaves the room.

"This is for you" Tito smiles at Noello.

Noello acts reluctant at first but goes to take the box from him. He goes back to where he sat and checks it, it's the latest video game.

"Oh my God!!!" Noello screams so happily.

Fiorella gets startled by the scream, she came to check up on them and now, Noello is still screaming his head off.

"Thanks so much, this is so cool" Noello giggles.

"Do you like it?" Tito beams, happy that he impressed him.

"I love it!!!" Noello screams and runs to hug Tito but stops halfway.

"I have changed my mind, let me go try it out" Noello screams and goes to take the video game, he runs out of the room to the sitting room.

Tito smiles and faces Fiorella who isn't smiling at all.

Tito sighs "Let's play the video game together"

"But, Papa, I thought you were going to play with my dolls and I," Noelle pouts.

"We will all play together," Tito laughs.

"yeah! I love you, Papa" Noelle giggles and pecks his cheek.

"I love you too".

___

After spending hours with them till late in the night, Fiorella forced them to sleep.

"Thanks for coming," Fiorella mutters.

"It's my duty" Tito responds.

"Have a goodnight" Tito smiles and leaves.

Fiorella pouts her lips, she actually expected a kiss or something.

"Fiorella, help yourself" Fiorella grunts in frustration.

__

Enzo sees Tito coming out of Fiorella's house, he decides to follow him, maybe he could get more evidence, through his location and movements.

Tito continues driving and notices a car following him, he sways right to left and Enzo's car does the same.

Tito steps on the accelerator and speeds and so does Enzo. It is obvious to Tito that someone is following him.

It becomes a road rage as Enzo doesn't stop following Tito at a fast pace.

"Fück" Tito grunts and turns the steering, no matter how hard he tries, he can't lose Enzo's car.

Tito brings out his gun and puts his head out of the window, he shoots at Enzo's car.

"Franculo!" Tito curses and puts his head back in.

He takes on the steering wheel but his eyes widens when he sees an upcoming truck.

"Darn it!" He yelled and sways the car but loses control as a result of overspeeding, the car's tyre hits a pothole making it summersault and fly off the bridge into the water and sink.

Enzo gasps and brings his car to a halt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2.2K 37
When Andrea got involved with an older guy, she had no idea that it would bring her an unexpected pregnancy, major heart break and a world of pain...
788K 14.7K 60
π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© π“…© Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
406K 8.4K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
1.1M 27.1K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...