Before I fall

נכתב על ידי darylisbae1999

Jenna , a 24 year old girl has no choice but fight her way through life, after an abusive family kicked her... עוד

Chapter 1 (the behinning)
Chapter 2 (my angel)
Chapter 3 (escape plan)
Chapter 4 (gone)
Chapter 5 (maybe)
Chapter 6 (crushes)
Chapter 7 (the run)
Chapter 8 (okay)
Chapter 9(mystery)
Chapter 10(the barn)
Chapter 11 (black and blue)
Chapter 12 (shane)
Chapter 13(just the same)
Chapter 14(trial)
Chapter 15(forgivness)
Chapter 16(arrow)
Chapter 17(sleepover)
Chapter 18(CDC)
Chapter 19(we're a family)
Chapter 20(stab wound)
Chapter 21(home)
Chapter 22(scratch)
Chapter 23(am i dead?)
Chapter 25(shes mine)
Chapter 26(perfect braid)
Chapter 27(hero)
Chapter 28(i dont like sharing)
Chapter 29(will you stay?)
Chapter 30(mystery woman)
Chapter 31(lets go home)
Chapter 32(sneak attack)
Chapter 33(i love you)
Chapter 34(you saved me, again)
Chapter 35(not since high school)
Chapter 36(20 questions)
Chapter 37(i still have you)
Chapter 38(trap)
Chapter 39(i mean it)
Chapter 40(drug store)
Chapter 41(we're alive)
Chapter 42(school)
Chapter 43(get away)
Chapter 44(wake up)
Chapter 45(will you)
Chapter 46(you owe me)
Chapter 47(suicide)
Chapter 48(games)
Chapter 49(impossible)
Chapter 50(before i fall)

Chapter 24(damn pigs)

144 9 2
נכתב על ידי darylisbae1999

Jenna POV
It definitely did not get better like it was supposed to.

There is this crazy sickness going around the prison, and it sucks because just a week ago me and rick spent all of our energy to round up these wild pigs, then ended up having to slaughter them and throw them to the walkers.

Me and Daryl haven't talked much, just the occasional head nod as we walk by, or a slight hug after one of us get back from a run. Actually I'm kind of worried, some of us are about to be going on a medicine run.

Maggie, me, and some new guys we found, tyreese and bob. They haven't been here too long so rick is trying to make them earn their share of work around here.

Maggie and the two boys are waiting in the car when I'm walking out of the prison, "Jenna." I stop and turn around, "let me guess, be careful, don't die, and I should reconsider going on the run. Right?" Daryl looked at the ground.

"I'll live, I promise." I smile and start walking away when he grabs my arm, I can hear maggie beeping the horn.

"Daryl, I have to go." He gives me a soft look, "you don't have to worry, I'll come back." I move some hair out of his eyes and start towards the car.

Bob has been really anxious the whole car ride, "you ok?" I ask as I turn around to face him.

"Uh yea." He scratches the back of his neck and I give him a look.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and turn back around.

"Here we are, everybody start grabbing the medicine on the list, but you can grab other medicines as well." Maggie said before me and her stood by the front doors with out weapons drawn.

I nod at her and she pounds on the door three times. Sure enough two walkers stumble up to the door, but we quickly took care of them.

All four of us walk in and start putting things in our bags immediately. Then all of a sudden, a walker falls through the celling, as do many others.

"Maggie, tyreese, bob, we have to go now!" I yell and we all climb through a window and on to a sort of balcony.

Bob trips and almost drops his bag off of the roof.

He struggles for a little while until I yell at him, "Just let go of it!" but he won't drop it.

Finally the walkers loosen their grips and he pulls it up but I immediately grab it from him.

"Liquor? Are you fucking serious? The only family I have is sick at the prison and you didn't even bother to get medicine? You sick bastard." I go to whip the bottle off the roof but he puts his hand on his gun.

"You're going to shoot me? Huh bitch?" Maggie pulls me away and I throw the bottle at bob.

"It's just for when it gets quite." He whispers as I jump off the patio.

The four of us run to the car and get in. Bob still hasn't even glanced in my direction, and I'm glad. I almost killed him back there.

"Maggie slow down." I whisper as she pushes 80 In the car. She whips her head to me to say something but hits a walker and she slams on the breaks, causing me to slam my head on the dashboard.

It's really quite for awhile, I must have been knocked out. When I open my eyes were driving again. "Oh thank god." Maggie says when she looks over.

"What happened?" I ask rubbing my forehead and noticing the blood coming off of it.

"I slammed on the breaks and you hit the dashboard." She whispers. I turn around and both of the men look fine, so does maggie.

When we pull up to the gate carol opens it and immediately looks at me.

"I'm fine." I mumble as I stagger out of the car. I have my bag slung over my shoulder and my jacket over my forehead trying to stop the bleeding.

I walk into the bathroom of the prison and look in the mirror, there is a pretty nice sized gash on my forehead. I hear the door slam open and I whip around.

"Geez Daryl, you scared me." I smile but he doesn't.

"What the hell happened?" He said in a stern voice.

"I hit my head, it's not a big deal." He rolls his eyes.

"Maggie told me what happened with your head, I'm just trying to figure out why she was so mad and looked away from the road." He has his arms crossed now.

"Bob.. He didn't grab medicine, and instead he got alcohol, I grabbed it away from him and went to throw it off the roof but he pulled his gun out on me. Maggie just got upset by that." I was looking anywhere but at his eyes now.

"You told me that you weren't going to her hurt." He said with concern in his voice.

I chuckled, "no, I said I would come back alive." He pulled me into a hug, which felt strange because he usually wasn't the touchy feely type.

I separated and looked at him, "I'm fine." He then shook his head and kissed my lips briefly then started to walk away until I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall. I made us so close that our lips were barley apart, are bodies clung to each other and I could feel Daryl tense up, then I smiled and pulled away.

"You're such a tease." He grunted.

"Learned it from the best." I called over my shoulder.

"Jenna, I'm so sorry." Maggie ran up to me.

"Don't worry about it, If I was driving that could have been me who hurt you, so really there isn't a need to apologize." I smiled at her.

"Well I still feel bad about your head." She started playing with her hands.

"Maggie listen, you couldn't have known that a walker would jump out in front of the car, so please, stop apologizing." I patted her shoulder and walked towards Carl.

"Hey bud." He just looked at me, then at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked him with concern in my voice. He huffed and motioned for me to follow him outside.

"What's wrong Carl?" I asked again and he shuffled his feet.

"My dad won't let me go on any runs unless an adult is going to, but he said it would have to be either you, Glenn, or Daryl. I already talked to Glenn and Daryl and they both said no way." I brushed some hair out of his face,

"if that's your way of asking me.. Okay." I smiled and he hugged me.

"Thank you Jenna." I patted his back and we headed inside.

While we ate dinner that night rick sat across from me, "you can take Carl out tomorrow, a small run, no more than four hours, and please make sure he comes back alive." I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to Carl." He smiled at me and we continued to eat.

I helped carol wash the dishes and tidy up the prison and then went upstairs to my cell.

"Oh my god!"I gasped Daryl was siting on my bed.

"What took you so long" he asked with an irritated voice,

"nothing, I was helping carol clean." I didn't know where he was getting at.

"You weren't with rick?" He asked. Oh I get it now, he saw me grab ricks hand earlier.. Was he jealous?

"No I wasn't with rick, why would you care if I was anyways?" I small smile played on my lips.

He stood up and walked over to me, "because you're not his." He kissed my forehead and went up to the perch tower where his bedroom was.

Was he implying that I was his? Not ricks? Hmm. Well I better get off to bed, I put on a pair of pajama pants and took my shirt off so I was wearing a tank top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and laid down on my mattress, Daryl must have been here for awhile because the place he sat was warm.

I slowly drifted off to sleep. Right when the sun started to peek through the trees Carl ran into my cell. "Jenna! Jenna!" He shouted while bouncing on my mattress.

"Ugh, five more minutes." I grunted. I heard the disappointment in his voice when he sighed. I smiled and jumped up curling him in my arms, he squealed with laughter.

I started laughing too. I could tell people were already awake downstairs so I didn't mid making the noise. Carl tried pushing me off but I started tickling his neck.

"Uncle! Uncle!" Carl said between bursts of laughter.

I heard rick chuckle from my doorway, Carl ran out. "I'll meet you downstairs in five minutes!" He said.

Rick walked over and sat on my bed, "he really seems to like you." He said as he places a hand on my knee. I nodded and smiled.

Then rick started to lean in.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 79
'𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚...' *** H...
343 18 17
O has been on her own her entire life. She only ever had one person she truly trusted in her life but just like always she ended up alone. When the w...
92.4K 3.4K 62
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n L/n was brought up in the country with her twin brother, she learned all sorts of survival and hunting skills. When she turne...