Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be

3.1K 112 44
By AshliKiwii

Over the next few days, Kakucho got used to sleeping in the same bed as me. He thought when I woke up that following morning on the night he slept in the bed, I would get upset with him. To his surprise I wasn't and I told him he should have been sleeping in the bed since it's his. He did think this was weird. Normally when a man and a woman share a bed, they're at least in some sort of relationship whether that be married, a couple, or even friends with benefits. The two of us didn't fit in neither of those categories.

"I wonder if he's woken up with morning-wood since we've been sleeping in the same bed?" I thought as I sat at the small dining table, sipping on a cup of coffee. This time it actually had a little bit more sugar/creamer than it did last time. "I know Rindou did and he wasn't afraid to let feel it when I would still be asleep in the bed." I was now watching Kakucho walk out of the bedroom, he was fixing his suit. "Well he does wake up before I do, so I wouldn't know." I took another sip from my cup. "More importantly, why is that the first thing I think about?" In the back of my mind, I knew why I asked the question.

"There's going to be a meeting today." Kakucho walked over to the table.

"Okay? And I need to know this why?"

"Because you're coming with me."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes." He walked over to the door and waited for me.

"Does this have anything to do with me being attacked?"

"It does."

I let out a sigh. No more staying here by myself and coming up with plans on escaping. Well I never really followed through with any of those plans to begin with. But still, I didn't really want to be up there in that building with the rest of Bonten. "Guess I'll bring my single earbud." I stood up from the table and went into the bedroom. I threw on a hoodie and put my phone in the pocket. I then walked over to the closet and dug around for a bit, looking for that lone earbud.

A good two minutes later, Kakucho joined me in the room, walking over to his dresser. He opened a drawer and took something out. "I brought you a new pair." He came over to where I was and handed me the case with the new earbuds inside it.

"Huh? You did?" I got up off the floor and took the case from him. I noticed it was the newer version of the old ones. "When?"

"A while ago." He left the room.

"That didn't really answer my question." I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and paired the new earbuds with it. Once that was done, I found my bag and hid it somewhere in the closet. I didn't want to take it with me because I still had my burner phone in there and I don't need any of them seeing it. "At least I get to see Yumi" I thought and left the room, joining Kakucho by the door.

The two of us left his apartment and arrived at Bonten headquarters. We went straight to the floor where the other members are usually and I sat in one of the chairs. I was fully prepared to listen to my music on semi full-blast while playing whatever mobile game caught my attention. "Guess I re-download subway surfers" I said to myself as I opened the app store on my phone. As I was searching for subway surfers, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. Of course I ignored it.

"I see they released you from the hospital, (Y/n)" Ran said. I didn't say anything and he knew I had my earbuds in. "I guess you got new earbuds." He reached his hand towards my left ear and removed the earbud.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't crush it like that idiot did" I told whoever took the earbud.

"Are you referring to Sanzu?"

"So it's Ran" I thought. "Yes." I turned my head to look at him. "Can I have that back?"

"I'll think about it." Ran put the earbud in his pants pocket. "So, how are you injuries?" He made his way around the chair I was sitting in and stood in front of me.

"Do you really care, Ran?"

"I do." I watched his hand come closer to me and tilt my chin up. "I was worried about you on that day, you know?"

I moved his hand away from my chin, giving him a deadpan expression. "Yeah right."

"Is it that hard to believe I was worried?"

"It is."

Ran let out a chuckle. "So are you going to tell me how are your injuries or do I have to find out for myself?"

A sharp pain tingled through my left thigh as I remembered how he squeezed the shit out of it. "They're fine. I can move my fingers more." I held up both my middle fingers. "See?"

"That's not nice, (Y/n)."

I put my hands down and shrugged my shoulders. "I was just showing you how I could move my fingers."

Ran sat next to me. "What about your thigh?"

I quickly moved my thigh away from him. "It's okay."

"Good."

Ran sat there next to for a while, just talking about what he wanted to talk about. This lasted until more members of Bonten showed up in the lounge. And of course you know Sanzu came straight over when he saw me. "Great, this is reminding me of the time I was here a few months ago" I thought as I took out my other earbud, putting it away. I stood up from the chair.

"What? You leave the minute I show up?" Sanzu asked.

"I'm not leaving." I was now in front of Ran. I slowly bend over towards him, arching my back. "I'm just trying to get back my earbud." I rubbed my hands along the sides of Ran thighs till I felt which pocket of his had my earbud. "Found it." I reached into his pocket and retrieved the earbud.

"For a second, I thought you were going to give me a lap dance" Ran said.

I slowly started to stand back up and felt someone behind me. "If you gave me some money, then maybe." I tried to go sit back down but Sanzu wouldn't let me. "Could you kindly back the fuck up, Sanzu?"

"It's your fault for bending over like that."

I let out a sigh as I felt his crotch pressed up against my ass. "You know I'm not going to do anything to fix your problem back there." I then looked at Ran. "Could you tell him to move?" I knew asking him for help wouldn't really get me anywhere.

Ran chuckled and stood up. Now I was between both men and they were dangerously close to me. My wild thoughts were kicked into the fourth gear.

Over across the room, Rindou saw what was happening and came over. "You three do realize we have a meeting with Mikey here soon?"

Sanzu snuck his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. "It won't take that long."

"You saying that means you don't last long in bed" I pointed out.

"She's right" Ran agreed.

While this was happening, Koko, Mochi, and Akashi were watching from a distance. "It seems she's back to her usual self" Akashi said. He glanced over at Koko. "Aren't you going to go over there too?"

"No."

"Why? Is it because she still doesn't want you to see her?"

"No. It's obvious she's busy with those three right now."

"For someone who likes the girl, you seem pretty okay with her being taken away by another man" Mochi said.

Koko looked at Mochi. "How do you know I like (Y/n)?"

"It doesn't take much to see how the girl has a hold on you by the way you act around her" Mochi explained. "It's also obvious that the others are infatuated by her as well, right Takeomi?"

Akashi blew out a puff of smoke. "Yeah and it seems to be the ones who slept with her." He took a hit from his cigarette. "Aside from Mikey and Kakucho."

"Who's to say those two haven't slept with (Y/n) yet?" Mochi questioned. "You seen how Mikey's been acting lately with the whole not wanting anyone to visit her in the hospital and work on looking for who killed those two cleaners." He got up for a sec to go grab himself something to drink from the liquor bar they had in the room. "You know Mikey doesn't give to shits about those no named cleaners."

"They haven't" Akashi told him. "Kakucho's still uptight as ever." Just as he said that, Kakucho walked out of the room he was in. "And as for Mikey..."

"(Y/n), Mikey wants to see you" Kakucho said.

"You heard the man." I got out of Sanzu's hold and went over to the door of the room where Mikey was in. I knocked on the door and heard Mikey tell me to come in. "Man, what timing" I thought as I entered the room. I stood by the door and looked at Mikey. "Yes?"

"Come here." I walked over to where he was, which was sitting in the chair that was behind the desk. This was actually the first time I've seen him actually sit in the chair and not on the desk. "Sit." He ordered me to sit in his lap and I did. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Um, Mikey?"

"Yes."

"I thought there was suppose to be a meeting or something?"

"Oh...you're right." He called for Kakucho and told him to tell the others the meeting is about to start.

"Wait, should I be here?" I tried to get up as I watched the door to the room open.

Mikey made sure I couldn't escape his grasp. "It's okay."

"No it's not okay!" I thought as I watched each member of Bonten walk into the room. They all stood around the desk and waited for Mikey to begin the meeting. "It's weird seeing them like this" I thought as they all gave off professional vibes. They never said anything to me when they came into the room and focused all of their attention on Mikey.

"Did you find anything else about that those two?" Mikey asked his men.

"We found out that the group they used to belong to is apart of a larger group based in America" Kakucho answered. "It's most likely that whoever killed those cleaners are apart of that group as well."

"A group based in America?" Mikey started caressing my thigh and it startled me. "Are they the ones who's trying to meddle with my some of my nightclubs?"

"Yes" Koko answered this time. "From what the Haitanis and Sanzu found out from some of Yamato Ishida's other associates, they been getting funds from that group as well."

"So they tried to get more money out of me while getting money from that group?"

"Yeah, but we took care of them" Ran said.

"We even took care of the fucking scraps who thought they could escape from the country when they got found out." Sanzu started laughing like a maniac. "We even took care of their family members!"

"Of course it was Sanzu who did that when I told him it wasn't necessary" Kakucho said.

"Better safe than sorry" Mochi commented.

"I mean I knew this guys meant business, but still" I thought as I looked at them. I was so used to seeing how they act when they're around me that I almost forgot they killed people and are involved in a bunch of shady shit.

This meeting of theirs continued for another fifteen minutes or so and Mikey let them leave the room. "Can I go too?" I asked as I could tell my ass for numb from sitting in the same spot for too long.

"Sure." I got off his lap and did a few stretches before I left the room.

"I really didn't need to be there" I thought as I walked over to Kakucho. "Can we leave now?"

"You didn't want to say hello to Ms. Orihara?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah." I pulled out my phone and gave her a call. "Well, I'm going to meet Yumi on the first floor and probably stay there until it's time for us to leave or you take me back to your apartment." I walked away from him and out of the room.

I made my way to the first floor of the building and saw Yumi waiting for me down there. She looked very surprise to see me out of the hospital so soon and was worried that I might have needed to stay there for a few more days. I assured her that the doctor told me that everything was good and that it was okay for me to leave. She still looked worried and it made me laugh a bit.

The two of us talked for awhile until it was time for her to clock out for the day. We said our byes as Kakucho exited the elevator and walked over to me. "I take it that we can finally leave?" I asked him as he held the door opened for me.

"Yes."

"Woohoo!" I exclaimed and walked out of the door. "I rather laze around your place instead of being up here." I waited for him to unlock his car.

"About that." We both got into his car. "You'll still be coming with me whenever I go out."

"What?" I put my seat-belt on. "But I don't want to."

"You don't really have a say in this matter, (Y/n)."

"Son of a..."

...and just like Kakucho said, I ended up going back to their headquarters with him. I honestly thought this was going to suck major dong and it did...slightly. Now let me explain, for the first week, my usual terrors(Sanzu and Ran), would come up to me and do their usual thing, try to fuck me. Koko came up to me and try to make peace with me. Rindou still acts like he doesn't like me but we all know he does, I mean he's still a Tsundere after all. Mochi and Akashi usually keep to themselves. And lastly, Mikey. He would actually come out of that room of his and sit with me. At first I didn't think much of of it until the second week arrived.

During the second week of me coming to work with Kakucho, I noticed a slight change. Ran and Sanzu didn't bother me which I thought was weird right off the bat. Those two would always manage to corner me somehow and now they don't even glance in my direction. Koko would still talk to me and Rindou, Mochi, and Akashi still acted the same. As for Mikey, he has me tag along with him wherever he went inside the building, except the restroom of course (then again, he probably wouldn't care if I was in there with him). "Hmm, I might just be overthinking things" I thought.

Ran and Sanzu's strange behavior continued over the next two weeks. But something else was added to the mix. Koko slowly started to stop talking to me as well and I noticed that Yumi was being bothered by Ran a lot more now. Hell, Sanzu even started messing with her. "What the hell?" I was about to get up and go confront the two when I felt Mikey grab my hand.

"Where are you going, (Y/n)?"

"I was going to talk to those two over there."

Mikey looked over in the direction where Ran and Sanzu were harassing Yumi. "For what?"

"Their annoying Yumi."

"Okay. And?"

"Well don't you need her to get some work done around here?"

Mikey pulled me back, guided me to sit on his lap to where I was facing Ran and Sanzu, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Not really." He nuzzled his face in my back.

"But."

"It's fine." I felt him squeeze his arms tight around me. "It's better this way."

"Better this way?" I looked back at Mikey and then back at the scene in front of me. Ran had placed his pointer finger underneath Yumi's chin and leaned towards her ear. He whispered something to her and I couldn't quite make it out. All I know was whatever he said made her face go red. She then said something and ran away from them. "I'm sorry I couldn't help, Yumi" I thought. I honestly felt bad for her because I know she doesn't like how Ran flirts with her. She thinks it very unprofessional, especially when he does it while she's working.

However, there was something else I was feeling when I watched that go down. It was a similar feeling I had when I saw Ran messing with her that night at Takeomi's birthday party. I swore it was the alcohol taking it's hold on me since I consumed a large amount of it that night. So of course I didn't think much of it when it happened. "It went away when Yumi left from over there" I thought and saw both Ran and Sanzu look at me, smirking. They then left from that spot. "Wait...am I?" I shook my head violently. "Oh nah, this can't be." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 24.1K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...
17.4K 637 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...
83.7K 3K 34
๐Ÿ—๏ธ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. ๐“จou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
315K 8.2K 61
Sick and Tired of your everyday life you decide to step back into an elusive career of dancing, but little did you know you would land the job of a...