๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐“๐จ๐๐จ ๐ฉ*๐ซ๐ง๐ฉ๐š๐

By Squidwards_ass_

BKTD SMUTSHOTS!!!!! BOTTOM TODOROKI AND TOP BAKUGO. Things you'll need after reading: A bible Holy water Gr... More

Info๐Ÿ’•
Unholy Church
Sex Box- Round 1๐Ÿคญ
Sex box- Round 2 ๐Ÿ†

Monkey joes.

2.8K 21 197
By Squidwards_ass_

Okay! I get that not everyone has a Monkey joes where they live so I'll explain to you. Monkey joes is a bouncy house park. It's a building with multiple bouncy houses for kids. It's a fun place! I spent most my childhood there but something about it sorta creeps me out- it just very dim... ANYWAYS UH Monkey joes🤗 I put a video above the title of what it looks like LMFAO uh it's does look a bit boring but it's hella fun I swear- ALSO- DOESN'T IT LOOK A BIT CREEPY? LIKE- IDK😭

Monkey joes.

A place where innocent kids can go to have fun. To celebrate birthdays and to run around freely. Well... you might be wondering why they were even going to Monkey joes. Today was January 11th. Shouto's Todoroki's birthday.

They whole class wanted to take him out since he had never celebrated his birthday before. Back at the house they would only say congratulations and then leave.

They had all decided on a bar since Todoroki had never had a drink before. Even though the age required to have a drink was 20 the whole class had tried a shot before. They were shocked when Shouto said he never had a drink before.

When they were planning it out Eri had came to visit. She overheard the classes plans and decided that she wanted to go too. Aizawa had to tell the class that they needed to rethink where they were going to take Todoroki.

Their dumbasses thought it was a good idea to have Eri choose the place. They didn't think it was monkey joes. When they arrived the whole class looked hella disappointed. "Okay who chose this?" Tokoyami asked with a cringe. He looked around and small a bunch of little kids that looked hella hella annoying.

"I did!" Eri smiled. He then took Todoroki's hand and gestured for Aizawa to take off his blindfold. Shouto blinked his eyes to adjust to the brightness and then furrowed his brows. "Oh..." Was all he could say before Eri ran off without warning.

"Damn it... Ight problem children split up into groups of two and have fun? I don't fucking know." Aizawa ran after his adopted child.

"Soo whose our partners?" Urabitch asked, She was mainly looking at Deku. "I got this! Uraraka with Deku, Mina with Sero, Kaminari with Kirishima, Tsu and Me, Momo and Jirou, Bakugo and Todoroki, blah blah blah Mineta doesn't get a partner."

Bakugo inhaled deeply, he's been trying to control his temper but the fact that Iida had a different tone of voice when he said "Bakugo and Todoroki" pissed him off. "Is there something wrong Kacchan?" Deku asked. "SH- Shut... Fuck off." Katsuki wrapped his hand around Todoroki's wrist and dragged him along.

"This looks boring as fuck." Bakugo stated, He mainly said it to himself but Shouto hummed in agreement. "Tch. Happy birthday peppermint." The ash blond whispered, but loud enough that Shouto could hear.

"Did you fall and hit your head?" Todoroki asked. He was generally asking because he had never seen Bakugo act this way. "HA? I WAS JUST TRYING TO FUCKING BE A BIT MOTHERFUCKING NICE BUT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BASTA-"

Shouto pulled him into an empty bouncy house and he covered Bakugo mouth with his hand. "Tone it down a bit will ya?!" Todoroki looked around. He then felt a hand slither up his chest then fingered wrapped around his neck.

He gasped for air as he was pressed against the bouncy house wall. "Yeah, that's what I fucking thought." Bakugo smirked. Looking at Todoroki's face as he gasped for air aroused him. It was kinda hot. He looked like he had been fucked already. Shouto's hand was wrapped around Bakugo's wrist in attempt to stop him.

Katsuki clicked his tongue before letting go. He watched as Shouto fell onto his knees, and then his smirk got bigger. "Ha. Good boy Todoroki has a boner. A bit slutty are we? God you're a kinky motherfucker." Katsuki picked up his foot and began to apply pressure to the halfie's dick.

Shouto gasped and quickly got up. "I don't know what you're talking about." Todoroki dusted off his shirt but he was sudden pinned to the plastic walk. "Let go before I burn you alive." Todoroki said coldly. "Fucking Feel what your kinky ass fucking did to me." Katsuki said lowly as he pressed his boner into Shouto's.

The younger felt heat spread across his face and he looked down to hide it. His face was then forced up by the chin and Crimson red eyes stared deep into his own heterochromia eyes. "Fuck I want to break your face. Show me your fucked up side Shouto. Just like last time." Bakugo grinned as he saw Todoroki blush when he said his first name.

"Let me fuck you damn it!" Bakugo grabbed onto Todoroki's neck then he pressed their dicks together. "The kids" Shouto gasped out. Katsuki slithered his hand up Shouto's shirt. "If you be a fucking good boy and keep that lewd voice of yours low then we'll be fucking fine."

Katsuki looked back into Todoroki's eyes. "So? Hurry the fuck up!" Katsuki was becoming impatient. "Yes... Yes let's-" Todoroki was caught into a kiss. A sloppy heated kiss. Bakugo was now pulling Shouto's boxers and pants down.

Once they parted Bakugo wrapped his hand around Todoroki's cock😩.  His very small cock😈 (Smaller than a pen. As Small as 2 inches and smaller than- 💀💀nevermind) when Bakugo wrapped his hand around it it completely disappeared. BAHHAHA💀💀💀💀💀💀

A/b: Fuck my eyes are shutting UGHhhHhh. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

Bakugo began to move his hand up and down slowly. He dipped his head down and began biting Shouto's neck. The younger whimpered and gripped onto Bakugo's shoulders. Todoroki was slightly taller than him (Sadly😔) but he was skinnier than him and his dick was definitely smaller than- A/N okay that's enough Ali😭

Bakugo grabbed Todoroki's thighs and lifted him up. He walked to the center of the bouncy house and placed Todoroki down. He then hovered over him with a smirk and kissed his jaw. "Hurry up and- Oh~" Shouto gasped as he left something enter him.

"We gotta prep your fucking tight ass. Relax jackass!" Bakugo slid in two fingered and because to spread them apart. Todoroki's face had an expression of discomfort and somewhat disgust. "What's fucking wrong? You don't like this? You're dick is saying otherwise."

Todoroki suddenly flipped them over. Now he was on top and he unzipped Bakugo's pants. "I don't like how long you're taking. Let's hurry up and finished this." Shouto alined himself and slammed down onto's Bakugo's dick.

The blond grabbed onto Shouto's hips and he grunted. "You're so damn tight I can barley move." Bakugo tried thrusted upwards but he just couldn't, he swore his dick was gonna break off at any point. "You don't have to move. I will." Todoroki's began to relax his muscles. He slowly went up then he slammed himself back down. "Ah~" He moaned as he dipped his head down.

Suddenly the sound of a zipper unzipping was heard. Todoroki felt his heart pound as kid began to enter the bouncy house. They began jumping, Making it easier for Todoroki to ride Bakugo. "Ah fuck." Bakugo groaned as he felt the tight walls clamp onto him.

"YAYA!!!! LOOK HOW HIGH I CAN JUMP!" A little boy yelled as he jumped as high as he could. "THAT'S NOTHING! WATCH THIS!" "NO WATCH THIS!" "NO I JUMP HIGHER!" All the kids began to jump higher and higher. Todoroki didn't have to do anything at this point.

The kids were basically doing all the work. "Ah Damn~ haa~" Todoroki's tried to keep his voice as low as he could but the kids were still able to hear him. "Hey! Pull up your pants old man! Oh hey I think you got toilet paper stuck in your butt! HAHAHAHHA" The kid was referring to Bakugo's dick 💀

All the kids began to laugh. Todoroki hid his face into Bakugo's shirt as he moaned. Katsuki took this chance to flip them back over. "Now it's my fucking turn." Katsuki grinned as he began to thrust harder into Shouto.

"Hey! I think you're hurting him mister! Look at his face!" A little girl began to worry. She brought her arms to her chest and her eyes widen. "What are you doing to him!" She screamed. "It's okay mhh~ we're friends! We- haa~ we're just playing around- oh my fucking god fuck~" Todoroki tried his best to convince the little girl.

She grabbed onto her brother's hand. "Maybe we should go get dad to help!" She yelled. "Nah they're just playing! Come on sissy let's jump!" Her brother grabbed her other hand and began to jump in a circle.

"Hahahahahah!!!" The kids were laughing again. "Damn it how are you still this fucking tight!" Bakugo grabbed Todoroki's legs and brought them to his chest, allowing him more access. "AH~" Todoroki covered his mouth as he looked at the kids surrounded them.

They had all stopped jumping and they watched in confusion. "What's going on!" They're eyes widen in fear and they swarmed in closer to see what was happing. "Fuck I'm coming!" Shouto announced. "Yeah me too damnit."

As the kids walked closer Todoroki and Bakugo both reached their limits and came. "AHHHH WHAT IS THIS STUFF!" A girl cried. "WAHHHHHHH IT'S STICKY!" "MOMMY!!" They kids ran out one by one and suddenly the bouncy house exploded.

Katsuki was on top of Todoroki. The house was now trapping them under and they began to panic. "Damn it!" Bakugo began to use his quirk but he was pushed down. "Move" Shouto found an exit and ran off to the bathroom.

"DAMN IT GET BACK HERE!" Katsuki was wrapped in the nets and his dick was tangled up with it. "DAMN!" He yelled as he saw employees began to cut the house. "Don't worry we'll get you!" A man said as he ripped open the plastic.

It got harder to breathe by the second. "Oh shit what this this?" A worker came across a pool of white gooey liquid. "It's smells salty." Another worker paused before putting his finger in it. "Is this..." "ITS CUM!" The man yelled and he let go of the plastic. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Another worker was able to pull Bakugo out of the mess and he paused. "Did you- OH MY GOD!" The worker let him go and ran off to find security. "Damn." Bakugo stood up and realized that he had cum all over his shirt and he had no pants on.

He began red from embarrassment and ran off to the bathroom. "GET OUT OF THE STALL ICYHOT I'LL KILL YOU!" He waited before busting down the stall door.

Meanwhile the whole class was in shock. A big ass disaster. But Aizawa wasn't surprised at all. He knew something disastrous would happen. "A blond spikey haired male!" A worker explained to the police officer. "Wait... Is he talking about Bakubro?" Kirishima spoke.

"Oh god."

UHHHHHHH THE END💀💀
Guys I finsihed the chapter!!!' OMG IM SORRY FOR ALL THE DAMN MISTAKES IN SPELLING OR GRAMMAR BUT WHATEVER... NOW I GOTTA WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY OTHER BOOK! GOSH THIS IS SO MUCH WORK DAMN IT. I'M SO DAMN TIRED UGHHHHH WHATEVER!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT SMUTSHOT!😭💕🦑

1920 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
334K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...